All Comments on 'Our Journey Ch. 04'

by Grova1985

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more GARBAGE in LW

One Star for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

With nothing clever or original going on, characters that are thoroughly unlikable and doing dumb things, this story was just awful on every level.

1 star

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Sexy as hell!

I enjoyed the series. The build up is effectively slow and tentative- as it should be- and it's quite believable. This is no quick jerk off story but it's plenty hot by the time we get to the final installment. Actually, I'm kind of hoping it isn't the final chapter. I'm sure as hell up for more about Maddie. It's well written and very erotic.

I'm sure you know enough to ignore the trolls. They're here to aggravate you and the folks who liked reading your tale and they don't even believe their own bullshit. It's a weak and pathetic loser who has to try to shit all over a writer's creative work, and anonymously online at that, just to make himself feel morally superior. In the old days these were the people who burned women at the stake for witchcraft. Now they just piss all over the internet instead. How the mighty have fallen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Don't listen to them. They're not even into polyamory/open relationships. It's like someone being lactose-intolerant making a milk tierlist. Just keep going and delivering good LW stories. Im personally interested in Dave finally getting what he missed out on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great story

Thank you for posting this. The journey a couple takes when exploring their sexuality can go horribly wrong, if they lie and cheat behind each others backs, or it can be the most wonderful and erotic thing if they are open and honest with each other. This couple understands just how things should be. It would appear that we have a lot of bitter men in this section, judging by how many of them leave stupid comments. Those are examples of men who were not open with their wives and their wives left them for something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
use tags please

Please think about using tags and make them meaningful.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Maddie is very hot. Quite believable. Can't wait to see what's in store for her next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous