Our Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We explored all sorts of positions and combinations. She sucked one while being fucked by the other. Sometimes one of us watched while the other one fucked her. At other times one of us kissed her or sucked her boobs while she got fucked by the other. We always remained mindful of ensuring her pleasure. Buzz was included frequently to ensure Maddie had numerous orgasms.

When we eventually went to bed we all fell asleep quickly. During the night I awoke to them fucking. Once Jake finished I crawled on top for my turn. By this stage Maddie was just laying there, purely a sex toy for our pleasure. I had said that this wasn't what I wanted to happen but she didn't seem to mind so I just rolled with it. Thinking with my dick I guess.

The next morning we all slept in, actually it was Jake's phone that woke us. He answered the phone and left the room for privacy. While he was gone Maddie snuggled up to me and thanked me again for a wonderful experience. She then surprised me by asking me why we hadn't asked her for a DP, as in arse and pussy. I told her that I knew that she didn't like butt sex and I had told Jake that anal was off limits. She nodded and said that's true but this weekend had been a weekend for firsts and that as a special treat for her boys she was willing to give it a go, provided we were gentle. I was stoked to say the least!

Unfortunately it wasn't to be. When Jake returned after his phone call he informed us that something had come up at work and he had to return to the coast straight away. Maddie pouted and said, "don't you have time to fuck me one more time?"

Seems the emergency could wait just a little longer because Jake crawled into bed and had his dick in her in no time.

I sat back and watched them. It was tender and loving, not just a fuck. I probably should have been concerned but seeing Maddie enjoying herself just gave me so much pleasure. I asked Jake if he could leave a few love bites on her boobs as a reminder of our adventure. He was happy to oblige. Jake lasted about 20 minutes before coming in her one last time.

After coming, he got up and said he really had to go. I walked him out and thanked him for giving Maddie so much pleasure. He thanked me and told me I was very lucky to have such a hot sex pot for a wife.

I returned to the bedroom to find Maddie laying uncovered, waiting for me. We made slow passionate love for probably an hour. She constantly told me how much she loved me and how thankful she was for a great weekend.

As suspected Maddie was very sore for several days and there was no sex, not that I needed it. I was well satisfied! When we did resume bedroom activities they were often fueled by memories of that weekend. Especially seeing the marks Jake had left on her.

That was the last we saw of Jake. He messaged Maddie a few days later saying he was overcome with guilt but also a new resolve to improve his marriage. He swore that he would always remain discrete regarding our weekend together. He thanked us both for an amazing time and congratulated us on having such great relationship.

Maddie has Facebook stalked him a couple of times and he seems to be going well. Always lots of happy family snaps being posted. His wife looks very hot, just saying.

As for Maddie and I, our journey continues!

12