Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 05

Story Info
The mundanity of life and balance in our FLR.
1k words
4.52
7.2k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mhmm23
mhmm23
47 Followers

I would like to thank all of those that have given my stories a high rating and posted comments. Sadly, I have also gotten some seemingly outraged comments. You don't have to like what I write, and you don't have to read it, but if you are reading it, please remember you are on an erotica page, in a story about FLR and dominance, and something that while definitely true in most parts also focuses on the fantasy aspects. I mean, I could also write about our daily life, doing dishes and planning dinner, but that wouldn't be much fun.

Nonetheless, I will point out something. In our day to day life, Michael is not submissive, at least not in the dom/sub sense. At his job he is very dominant. More of an alpha. However, he submits to me. This is his fantasy, but something that I have really embraced, and it works for us. Now, as much as we enjoy many aspects of this lifestyle it's not a constant femdom roleplay. It is 24/7, but not in the sense that you might think. Nowadays, I usually spank him once per week for maintenance as well as a consequence for minor things. I do occasionally punish him at other times, but this is quite rare, less than once a month. He does occasionally get his pants pulled down for a few smacks, probably a few times per month, but that is more a playful reminder than anything else.

Apart from maintenance the only other continuous aspect is his chastity. Now, he does not wear a chastity device except when he is home alone. I would have been okay to have him wear it more, since it doesn't affect me, but he has a job and gym and was simply not up for that. We do still practice chastity in the sense that he only gets to cum once per week. Sometimes more, as a reward, but very rarely. This means that he gives me oral, a lot. Almost every day in fact and I cannot really complain about that. But, it does leave me wanting sometimes.

I like sex, and don't want to exclude that. As much fun as it can be to play with cuckolding scenarios, and possibly try it, I absolutely do not want to live in a relationship like that. Nor does he. But it's not only sex, I also like to be dominated. Unlike him though, I don't want to submit constantly, I prefer the occasional sexy game or role play instead. So how do we make that work?

Basically, every few weeks I ask him to be dominant to me. It's usually for a short session, but sometimes a whole evening or even a whole day. But, he is concerned it will affect the female led aspect of our relationship and so we came to a compromise. It goes like this. I will tell him that I want him to dominate me, sometimes hard, sometimes just that I have been a bad girl. Now, there are three scenarios for this.

The first one is just what you'd expect. He will spank me over his knee, control me, make me blow him and have sex with me. I love it. But, for his sake, once he cums we flip back. So right after he cums, I tell him in no uncertain terms to clean up. That is, he has to lick all his cum up, usually from my pussy. And suddenly, the balance is reset. He is happy, and I am happy.

The second scenario starts the same, but I have had him put on the chastity device. So he still dominates me, spanks me and fingers me, but he cannot pleasure himself. It leaves him crazy horny, and he gets super into it, but he doesn't cum. And so for him the balance never really shifts, but I still get to be dominated by my husband.

The third scenario is the kinkiest one. He is in chastity but I tell him that I need to be dominated and fucked, "by a real man", that I need a "real cock". It's just roleplay, but so kinky. He pretends to be my lover, my other man, my bull who fucks me while my husband is at home. He is dominant to me and he fucks me hard, but wearing a strapon. Sometimes, I get so lost in it that it almost feels real, and it is a major turn on. And for him, an even deeper feeling of submission, but all in a safe way.

It's not a strict schedule, but I would say we rotate between these three in roughly equal amounts. So, while I get to be dominated and taken every few weeks, for him it feels like he's only actually dominant to me a third of that.

The denial is a constant. This was something I learned over time, but teasing and denial leaves him horny, happy, and enormously desiring of me. Denial without teasing is just a low-sex relationship. So I tease, a lot. I dress up sexy, I finger him, touch his dick, have him pleasure me and say dirty things. So while I do let him cum every week, it feels constant to him. But it's not just the orgasm denial, it's also the things that I don't do. I very rarely give him blowjobs, while he licks me almost every day. This is something he wanted more than me, but I'm happy to play along. I also deny him my pussy a lot. So he gets to lick it all the time and he gets to use toys on it often. We still have regular sex to be fair, pretty much every week. But to spice it up, he sometimes doesn't get to cum and when he does he has to clean up. And so I still get to have sex, and he still feels denied and submitting.

So this is how we manage. I assumed every couple will be different. It should be said that the denial is something he pushed for, but I have come to enjoy it, and he enjoys not coming.

mhmm23
mhmm23
47 Followers