Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 06

Story Info
The punishment that took us to the next level.
1.9k words
4.24
11.9k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mhmm23
mhmm23
47 Followers

WARNING: This story contains female dominance and male submission, including spanking, punishments and humiliation. If you don't like it, there are near endless amounts of other stories on this site that may better suit your tastes. If this is what you want to read, then please go ahead and I hope you enjoy this.

As our FLR progressed I got more and more comfortable with it. I was no longer stressed by the idea of putting him over my knee if he broke any rules and his behavior was already improved a lot. But one thing still felt hard, and that was giving him hard punishments, in particular for attitude. Now, in the beginning I did give him hard punishments more frequently, but still a rare occurrence.

Now I should point out that 99% of the time there's not much kink or dominance going on. He wears normal clothes, we do normal things, and I don't control or punish him. The only things we do continuously is orgasm control for him (he only cums once per week) and maintenance spankings on the weekend. Of course, our relationship may still differ from others in the amount of love and affection we show each other (a lot), and of course the amount of oral he gives me (a lot!). Two things that make us both very happy. And, we don't argue anymore.

Nonetheless, sometimes he does break one of the rules we agreed to, which of course leads to punishment. Early in our relationship this was frequent, nowadays it is quite rare. But, it took us time to get there. I always wanted to slack off on the punishments and control, but he wanted to feel that the control was always there even if I didn't do anything overt to show it. In his words, he wanted to feel that I had the ultimate authority.

So how did we get there? Well, mostly time and communication and trying things out together. Making sure we both wanted to continue what we were doing and that it was working for us. But there was also one time in particular that stood out during our first year of FLR and it changed our relationship for the better because it cemented the structure that he wanted and took away any concerns I had about using my authority to punish him. And, as he said, he finally felt that he was submitting to me which was what he wanted.

So, he had done something bad, and I don't want to get into the details but essentially an argument had escalated and it ended with him yelling, calling me names. A year earlier, this wouldn't even have been that unusual but since our FLR really got running it hadn't happened. I was upset, really upset. Frankly, too upset to even consider punishing him. But once he cooled off, and I got a hold of myself, I talked to him. He apologized and said he I should punish him. To me, as probably to a lot of women, I got the "sexy games" part more than the discipline and punishment aspect and so I didn't really want to. But also, I never wanted this to happen again and if I gave the punishment he "wanted", wouldn't that essentially encourage the behavior rather than deter? On the other hand, some part of me understood what he wanted and needed and so I told him that this is the kind of thing he promised would never happen and if he wants to continue this FLR lifestyle, and continue being with me, it would have to be something much harsher than before. He agreed.

I told him to strip and put on the chastity device. When he was ready I took him over my knee and spanked him with my hairbrush while explaining to him just how much he hurt me. This part was almost more for me than for him. It wasn't really that hard although I wouldn't call it a love tap either. After the hairbrush spanking I told him to stand in the corner and not move an inch while I prepared. I got up and prepared an enema. I very rarely use these, but they are effective. Now, I strongly recommend the old fashioned bag with hose, but other types of course work. When I ordered him out of the corner he saw what was awaiting and started to apologize saying he had learned his lesson and all that. But I had already decided.

So, back over my knee he went. I inserted the nozzle in his ass, opened the clamp and let him fill up. I took my time, not rushing it, since if you fill up too fast the urge to go gets too strong. But after a while he started to plead that he was too full so I took the nozzle out and allowed him to get up. I made him squirm for a bit, while scolding him. The stress was very visible and his insides churned, but this was punishment after all. After a few minutes I let him off to the bathroom and prepared the second phase.

It took quite a while for him to empty out and clean up, but when he was done I took him into the bedroom and put him over a large pillow on the bed. I tied his arms and legs to keep him from moving about and stuck a towel into his mouth as I was concerned he would make too much noise. That, by the way, was a good move. Not to ruin a story, but I offered to stop here, and also told him to give a signal if he wanted to stop during, but it was never used. In fantasy I would punish him with no say on his part, in reality you need consent.

Throughout the preparations I was silent, and I think coupled with the knowledge of what was about to happen really put him on edge. When he was secure I got the paddle out. Now, if I had had a cane at the time I probably would have gone for that instead but you use what you have right. I started paddling him, hard. Really hard. I used a double hand grip and hit his ass as hard as I could, again and again. Pausing only to make sure I spread them out over his butt and the top of his thighs. His ass turned red right away and I could tell it hurt, but I was determined to make sure I never had to do this again. Thinking about the fact that only a really hard spanking would keep me from having to do this to him again, and keep his behavior toward me in line, helped me find a new strength. And so I kept paddling him, again and again. Eventually, the skin broke in a spot, ever so slightly. That was my cue that the limit was reached. It was time for the third phase of the punishment.

I untied him and took the towel out of his mouth. He started to apologize, thinking it was over, and I told him in no uncertain terms that it was most assuredly not over. Instead I had him get on his hands and knees on the floor of the living room while I prepared another enema. I inserted the nozzle into his ass and started to fill him up. Now, the point of the first enema was to make sure the second one could be much larger, because a large and deep enema takes longer to expel. And after the whipping he had just received, sitting on the toilet for a long time with a cramping stomach would really hammer home the message. This was a key aspect of the punishment of course.

So I filled him up carefully, stopping the flow when he seemed to cramp too much, until I felt that he was full. Then I let him get up and ordered him to stand in the corner with his hands over his head. I didn't set a timer, I just simply let him stand there and observed him struggling with his cramping stomach. Eventually I let him go to the bathroom, telling him to clean up once he was done. While he was in the bathroom I laid out an outfit on the bed, a skirt, panties, and a large butt plug. Then I got a glass of wine, sat down on the couch and decompressed for a bit.

When he finally came out of the bathroom I told him I laid out things for him to wear. He came out of the bedroom looking seriously humbled. I told him to get me another glass of wine and a glass of water for himself. I had him sit on the floor instead of on the couch and explained to him that although the punishment was now over, I did not want him to forget this. He apologized yet again, and it was really heartfelt, and I said that I am glad he showed me how much he regretted it by taking his punishment, but that he would still need to earn my full forgiveness. We then watched some TV with him sitting on the floor, learning his head against my legs.

After a while I felt that I needed some release so I had lick me. His current outfit wasn't exactly a huge turn on so I figured I might as well look at something else and turned on some porn on the TV. This, by the way, is something I would do again. Just not preceded by this whole ordeal. Nothing like having him go down on you while watching some sexy videos.

A little later I felt done with the TV and said that although he is not fully forgiven, I think some makeup sex is in order. I could see the excitement in his eyes as I got in the bedroom to get ready. He was still in chastity so not sure what he was expecting, but when I got out to the living room wearing my strapon he did look a bit shocked.

I had him bend over the couch, removed the butt plug and took him from behind, hard. Eventually it got uncomfortable so I pulled out. However, I had just given him a deep cleaning so I thought, why not, and told him to get on his knees and suck it. After a few minutes of blowing me we took it into the bedroom and did it missionary while he got me off with the vibrator. As he was still in chastity, there was no release for him. I had him clean up and afterward I told him that he had lost his orgasm this week, and next. So he would have to wait another two full weeks, having already waited one. If he behaved himself this entire time, remembered to always wear panties at home, and to not touch himself, all would be forgiven by the end of it. He was on his best behavior after that, and that was the last time he ever behaved like that to me.

And this changed our FLR. After this, he felt that there was always weight behind my words. Even a raised eyebrow or a "do we need to have a conversation with my hairbrush" and all those classics gave him the feeling of submitting to my authority like he wanted. At the same time, it kept me from feeling like I had a full time job spanking him. Did I ever give him another severe punishment? Well, that's for another time.

mhmm23
mhmm23
47 Followers