Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers

There it was. It was true: she was off the reservation for sure.

Ace guided Elizabeth to the edge of the hot tub. He pushed Liz so that she had to brace herself against the edge of the hot tub then moved in to rub his monstrous cock between her legs.

"Is that you against my belly?" Elizabeth asked breathily, her eyes still closed, as Ace gyrated his pelvis against her bathing suit.

"Oh yeah, baby. That's how deep I'm gonna push it into you."

"Oh god..." she mumbled, but her only protest when he slid his hands under her waistband and pushed her bikini bottom down was to part her lips expectantly. As the fabric slid past her butt and over her magnificent, shapely legs I cursed how serious she was about maintaining her photogenic figure.

The last of her bathing suit disappeared beneath the water and Ace ground his still half-erect member between her butt cheeks. Then he repositioned himself and began rubbing the shaft of his penis between the lips of her vulva. I saw her begin to breathe harder as he stimulated her with his tool, and I suddenly became very self-conscious of the increasing pressure of my own hard-on.

I was struck by the dichotomy of my situation, the choice between the immediate short-term gratification of watching my most powerful fantasy come to fruition against the possible long-term implication of potentially losing the woman I love to another man, either due to her lust for him or distrust of me, or even losing her to the entire industry which is something I simply could not contemplate.

As I considered the irony of my position, I watched as Ace attempted to mount my girlfriend from behind. He positioned his head at her entrance a few times, and Elizabeth even wriggled her hips in an attempt to help him, but h seemed to be having trouble.

Cut...! I telepathed toward Malcolm. Cut the take!

As Ace pulled back I could see his now fully erect penis. A minor adjustment in his angle, and he penetrated her easily. It happened that quickly! Very slowly he began sawing his thick dick in and out of her, penetrating slightly more deeply with every slow stroke.

Elizabeth's face on Camera 3, far from showing discomfort, was expressing her extreme pleasure at the invasion.

Demonte moved to sit on the edge of the deck close to Elizabeth. She opened her eyes to take notice of him, then reached up and began slowly stroking his cock with her hand. It had to be 10 inches in length, easily beating me by a full two inches!

A minute later Elizabeth was tugging him over and guiding Demonte into her mouth. Ace continued to stroke slowly in and out of her as she lightly stimulated Demonte with her tongue. Both men were now pistoning slowly in and out of my girlfriend from both ends.

Although they started off somewhat tentatively, like they were testing the waters to see how far they could go, after only a few moments they weren't being particularly gentle and I was surprised at how willingly Elizabeth had accepted them.

When Ace pulled out, Demonte took his cue and pulled out as well. Demonte guided Liz to sit in one of the hot tub's corner seats. He lifted her knees, moved into place, and easily penetrated her. Elizabeth braced herself against the back of the hot tub as Demonte began working her pussy seriously with his probing cock. She came almost immediately.

Loudly!

"Oh my god!" she yelled. "Deeper! Go deeper," she commanded him.

At her encouragement Demonte hooked her legs and brought them up beside his shoulders. One of our favourite positions is when she has her ankles around my neck; both she and I love it when I penetrate her as deeply as I can. Demonte didn't have her legs up as far, but was probably still drilling her more deeply than I ever had!

"Oh, gawd!" she groaned loudly as she came again.

Demonte pulled out. Ace moved back into frame and lifted Elizabeth out of the water to sit on the edge of the deck. Elizabeth leaned back on her palms and spread her knees wide. She gazed up into his face and looked like she wanted to say something as Ace climbed between her legs. She groaned loudly again as he roughly jammed his cock into her to the hilt.

For the next few minutes Liz grunted rhythmically with Ace's rough pounding, cumming at least twice.

Elizabeth opened her eyes when Ace withdrew. The demure look she gave him was so sexy that I would have come myself if I weren't so afraid of losing her.

Ace took her hands and pulled her back into the tub, guiding her over to where Demonte was now sitting. She settled herself down onto his lap, slowly impaling herself on his erection.

As she settled down onto his prong she leaned back and apparently gyrated her hips a few times; it was difficult to make out under the water, but seemed pretty obvious. Then she leaned forward slightly and began lifting and lowering herself slowly on his dick. The camera pulled back slightly as Ace came back into the scene and presented his cock to her face. Elizabeth opened her mouth and allowed Ace to push the head of his dick past her lips.

When Demonte noticed that Liz was having trouble manipulating both cocks simultaneously he took over by grabbing her hips and pounding her up and down on his dick. Elizabeth's reaction was to grab the back of Ace's thighs and pull him more deeply into her mouth.

It was obvious to me that Ace and Demonte had worked together before, probably many times, and were obviously skilled at tag-teaming their women. Their synchronicity went well beyond simple cooperation.

Liz moaned in time with Demonte's continued drilling while she pulled Ace further into her mouth. She was trying, unsuccessfully, to take Ace into her throat. She had always enjoyed the oral aspects of sex, and while she was never able to take me very deeply into her throat, it really turned her on whenever she tried.

She eventually gave up on Ace when her rhythmic moans turned into one long, loud groan as she came again, after which she began simply pistoning her head on and off his dick, synchronized with Demonte's pounding.

She soon came again, once more moaning loudly. She was usually very vocal during sex and that was probably all she could do while her oral cavity was filled with Ace's cock. She let out a simple, "Mmm," when he stepped back away from her mouth, but vocalized a noncommittal "Oh..." as Demonte pushed her off his dick. I mention that only because it looked like she wanted to say something more, but didn't.

Ace pulled her up and pushed her over the side of the hot tub so that, for the first time, she was facing directly into Camera 1. The look on her face as Ace penetrated her yet again nearly made me cum in my jeans. She began uttering a rhythmic "Oh! Oh!" as he began jack-hammering into her until she came again a few seconds later with one loud, prolonged, yet still rhythmic "Ohhhhhhhhh!". As he continued pounding into her that turned into a rhythmic, "MmmmMmmmMmmm..."

The most incredible thing happened just then. Elizabeth opened her eyes, and when she realized that she was looking directly into the camera she came again. I could tell because she focused right on the lens, then let go with a prolonged groan and "Oh, gaawwwd!"

Ace pulled Elizabeth away from the camera to where Demonte was once again sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Her mouth descended on his dick, moaning as she bobbed her head up and down on Demonte in time with Ace as he pounded her from behind.

I'm sure that Liz was close to cumming again when Ace lifted her leg high in the air as he reached down to touch her clit. Camera 3 had a great shot of her face being probed by Demonte's dick. Camera 1 had Aces dick penetrating her deeply while his finger made small circles around her clit.

She pulled her face from Demonte's cock as she came again, yelling, "Oh, yeah! Oh gawd that feels great! Ohhhh...!!"

She must still have been cumming when she dove back down, devouring Demonte's cock ravenously, pistoning her head up and down like a machine, for it was only a few seconds later that she abandoned his dick once more to cry out, "Oh, Jesus!!"

She continued to cum continuously three times in a row with hardly a breath in between, crying out the whole time.

Demonte slipped into the tub to sit on one of the seats. Ace had dropped her leg and continued to fuck her from behind. He reached up and began groping her breasts once again. "Oh, yes! Grab my tits! Oh my gawd!" she cried, cumming twice more.

Ace finally pulled out of her. I don't know how he managed to keep from cumming. I was out here in the control room away from the action and could barely keep myself from cumming!

She turned around and, without any encouragement and facing away from him, lowered herself onto Demonte in the reverse cowgirl position once again.

Without hesitation she started bouncing up and down on his large cock, pounding it into her pussy as hard and as quickly as she could lift herself off it. When Ace walked up to her she shamelessly grabbed his ass with one hand and pulled him into her mouth while jerking his shaft with the other. After several strokes, Ace lifted his leg and rested it on a bench seat or something under the water, allowing Liz to reach underneath and stimulate his scrotum. It also allowed her to position her head at a better angle to take him deeper into her mouth.

I watched in disbelief as she pushed her throat onto his dick with greater enthusiasm, taking it deeper than she had ever been able to take me, and I'm sure that I'm more than two inches shorter than he!

After a bit of this I heard Ace say, "Let's switch it up," and he unceremoniously pulled out of Liz and pulled her off of Demonte. She looked indecisive for a moment and I irrationally hoped that after having her face abused the way it was that she would call an end to the scene and I could get in there to talk to her!

To my disappointment, Demonte pushed her to her knees, shoved his cock into her mouth, grabbed the back of her head, and began feeding it to her deeply. Again, I was amazed at how deeply into her throat she was able to take him, and shocked at how willingly she seemed to do it. Demonte was pumping into her so hard that I was sure he was going to pop his load down her throat at any moment.

It seemed like he abused her face for quite some time before letting her up. Her face was wet from the water splashing around in the hot tub, but her reaction and gasping for air left me with the impression that she had tears rolling down her face as well.

She stood and turned to where Ace sat on the edge of the tub, his prick beginning to sag low but still firm. It appeared as if she was going to start sucking him again, but he pulled her up and onto his lap. She easily sank down on his lengthy cock and began riding him awkwardly.

Ace pulled her down to his chest as Demonte walked up behind Elizabeth, caressing her hips with his hands, sliding his dick between her cheeks, and placing the head at her anus. Then he applied pressure to her hips to stop her from moving. At the same time Ace wrapped his arms around her to hold her steady.

"No!" she cried. "You're too big!!"

"No...!" I also blurted out as I leaned aggressively on the panel in front of the monitor, the technician leaning back from me slightly.

Elizabeth and I had discussed anal sex, but we had never done it. She had always been afraid that it would hurt too much. But she had also teased me one night, while we were fucking and fantasizing, saying that she wanted me to be there to see the first time she got ass-fucked by a black man!

And now here we were -- her anal cherry was being taken, not by me but by a black man, and I was standing right there watching it! And all three cameras had fantastic position for it -- for my "viewing pleasure"!

Demonte slowly pressed the head of his dick into her asshole. I could clearly hear Ace asking, "You've done this before?" Elizabeth mumbled something unintelligible in reply, which to me sounded like, "Uh-huh", but I knew she had never done this before. "Then just relax," he told her.

Demonte continued to gently push, undulating rhythmically as he did so. Elizabeth rested her head on Ace's shoulder as she appeared to relax, then she cried out in a prolonged, "Oohhhh!!" as the head of Demonte's dick popped past her sphincter. Demonte allowed her to adjust to that for several moments.

"Oh my gawd!" she blurted as he began to gently pump back and forth into her ass. "Oh my gawd!" she repeated over and over as he continued to work on her. His dick wasn't actually penetrating any deeper at first, more like just stimulating her ring, pushing it in a little then pulling it back out. "Oh!" she continued to moan at each push. And as she continued to relax, Camera 1 caught Demonte's shaft slowly sinking deeper into her anus, a fraction of an inch at a time.

Ace relaxed his hold on Liz and I expected her to squeeze Demonte out, but to my surprise she braced herself and and whispered, "Deeper..."

Taking her encouragement as an explicit invitation, Demonte grabbed her hips and shoved three inches into her ass all at once.

"OOHHH!!" she cried out, but I could tell from the look on her face that the pain she felt was combined with ecstasy.

Elizabeth was now moaning out a continuous stream of orgasms, and I was shocked when she demanded the men to fuck her even harder! Demonte was now pistoning half his length in and out of her ass!

Elizabeth yelled out one final orgasm before the two stopped fucking her. Demonte slowly pulled out of her butt, leaving her asshole gaping wide. She appeared nearly exhausted as she stiffly straightened her legs and slowly slid off Ace and back into the water.

She sat on the seat in a corner as Ace slid into the water in front of her. He mumbled something to her and she smiled playfully. He then moved in and kissed her deeply. My heart dropped as she slowly and affectionately put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss passionately.

They were sitting very low in the water as Ace brought her knees up high and mounted her missionary. She rested her arm on his shoulder and buried her face in his neck as he pumped into her slowly and passionately.

He wasn't fucking her any longer -- they were making love...

The knot in my stomach was becoming a full-on cram as I prayed for them to stop. And in response to my prayer I thought they were about to separate at one point, but she was merely bringing her ankles up to hook into his muscular buttocks. On and on they went, and I could hear her moan out at least three more soft orgasms in this abhorrently intimate position.

When they finally separated, she gave him one last, passionate kiss, stood, and moved over to climb onto Demonte's pole once again, this time facing him. She sank down and ground slowly into him, bracing herself on his shoulders as she kissed him. Finally she began encouraging him to cum.

"You guys must be ready by now. C'mon -- give me a load. I want to see you cum right now. Can't you feel that? Doesn't that feel good? C'mon; cum for me. Tell me when you're going to cum..."

I felt like I was about to vomit. I'd had a hard-on for most of this production, but I'm sure that it was long gone by this point.

Demonte said something to her and she climbed off him and sat on the underwater bench. Ace moved right in and she began blowing him first, easily taking him deep into her throat as she stroked beneath his testicles. She alternated back and forth between Ace and Demonte, jacking them with her hands when they were not in her mouth.

At last Ace said, "Open up, babe!"

She looked up into his eyes and said, "No -- on my face! I like it on my face!"

And with that both men exploded almost simultaneously onto her face, their loads mixing over her nose, the streams splashing into her open mouth, and running down her cheeks. She tensed at that and I'm sure she was having yet another orgasm -- just from them cumming on her.

Some of their jizz dripped onto her breasts and she rubbed it in as she tweaked her own nipples. Then she stood and both men climbed out of the tub and walked out of frame.

"CUT!!" that asshole Malcolm finally yelled into the microphone with so much excitement that he practically screamed!

Within seconds almost everyone out in the studio and here in the production booth were clapping in applause!

Malcolm was dancing around like a pre-teen schoolgirl. "I can't believe we did that in one take!" He grabbed me and began shaking me until he realized who I was and froze.

"Oh, uh... shit! I'm sorry!" he muttered meekly

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't paste him right there, but I suppose I really didn't see the point.

Then he removed his headset and awkwardly walked past me. But as he reached the door he stopped, turned back to me, and solemnly said, "I really am sorry."

I believe that he was sincere, but that didn't help me to feel any better or any more forgiving about it. I knew that I may have just witnessed the end of my relationship with the best woman I had ever known -- a relationship I valued above nearly every other facet of my life.

Again I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how I could face Elizabeth again. I was sure that the only reason she had finally gone through with her performance is because she thought that I had, almost literally, thrown her to the wolves.

That and, likely by no small measure, the champagne she had been drinking!

I watched on the monitors as Malcolm walked into the set, hugging and congratulating everyone on an unprecedented performance.

I slowly removed the headphones and placed them down on the board. I noticed the sound technician watching me hesitantly.

We considered each other silently for several moments before I finally said, "I thought you always did these things in one take." Which made sense to me; once a guy cums he usually isn't worth shit.

"No," he replied. We usually do all the money shots first. The guys can last a lot longer after they've cum. The fluffer keeps them ready."

"The fluffer," I mused. Then I realized. "Karen?"

The technician nodded, "Yeah, I think that's her name."

"Karen," I nodded. Makeup, wardrobe, and she just helps out around the set where needed. I felt so stupid at that moment, but it all finally made sense now.

I nodded and walked out into the hall. The whole place seemed different, like I had only just walked into the place just now. The doors to the set were open and one of the two guards was standing just outside the room, watching me. I walked toward the door and looked in. Elizabeth, Ace, Malcolm -- they were already gone.

"I don't want to see any trouble from you," the guard cautioned me.

I had been fiddling subconsciously with the car keys in my pocket. I pulled them out and considered them for a moment.

"No trouble," I said to him absently. Then I turned and walked out the side door of the building. I wandered the parking lot for a number of minutes, not remembering which was the rental.

I unlocked the door and climbed in, but I couldn't bring myself to start the engine. Driving away would mean abandoning her, but neither could I imagine standing there and waiting like a cuckold and facing her on the drive home.

As I sat there, impotently considering my options, I was startled by a tapping at the window.

It was Bailley.

I fiddled with the ignition, trying to get power to the windows, but gave up and opened the door.

"Hi," she smiled at me nervously. "You just gonna leave, hun?" she asked me.

I didn't know what I was doing so I just nervously looked down at the asphalt.

"We all told her what Malcolm did. The crew, I mean. He's in there talking to her now. You should come inside and wait for her."

"No. I'm not going back in there."

"Okay," she nodded noncommittally. "So... I'll just tell her that you're waiting for her out here then, alright?"

glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers