Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers

I just nodded and she turned and went back inside.

A short while later "Ace" and Demonte came out. Ace saw me standing by the car and they both began walking over. "Great!" I thought. "This is all I need."

As they reached the car Ace asked me, "You the boyfriend?"

"Yeah," I said in as masculine a voice as I could muster facing the men who had just DP'd my girlfriend.

"Right... Well, look; we're goin' over to Chappelle's hotel tonight to slip him a mickey finn, stick him in the trunk of his own car, and leave him naked in the middle of the desert. We was wonderin' if you want to drive the car."

I laughed at that, but politely declined. He said it was probably just as well, wished me a nice stay, and they both drove off in an old Dodge minivan.

I waited in the parking lot for quite a while. The car was uncomfortably hot in the mid-afternoon heat. Air-conditioning usually doesn't work well when a car's idling, so I took a stroll around the parking lot, paced slowly around the car, sat on the trunk, and took another stroll around the parking lot. It gave me an awful lot of time to think.

When Liz did eventually come out she was accompanied by both Bailley and Karen. Liz had her arms folded protectively in front of her belly and Karen had her hand on her shoulder. They stopped about half-way to the car and continued to talk.

I wondered what kind of hear-to-heart girlie talks porn stars had.

Only a couple of minutes later they all hugged like close girlfriends and Liz walked toward the car. She walked right up to me and embraced me around the waist while resting her head contritely on my shoulder.

After a moment she said, "You look upset."

"I am," I answered gently.

"I'm sorry," she offered simply. She hesitated. "Do you still trust me?"

I wasn't expecting that. It was now my turn to hesitate, but I decided on the honest answer: "I don't know."

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes," I said, although I did hesitate with that one as well.

She pulled back, still holding me around the waist. "Then I know what I have to work on," she said with a smile. "Let's go back to the hotel."

The drive from the studio back to the hotel was a lot longer than the drive from the hotel to the studio!

"You enjoyed that quite a bit more than I would have expected," I prompted her. She didn't say anything at first. She continued to just stare out her side window and I immediately regretted saying anything it at all.

"Did you enjoy it?" she finally asked still looking out the window. "It was literally your fantasy come true."

"No," I informed her. "Not as much as I thought I would."

To my everlasting relief she informed me that she had no intention of doing that ever again.

The cheque they gave her was post-dated five days. It was apparently a cooling-off period. Cashing the cheque concluded the contract.

Elizabeth also confided to me that the thing that turned her on the most was having the camera in her face. She told me that she wanted us to get a video camera, so we went out that afternoon, believe it or not, and bought a tripod and an $850 Sony Handycam! We had some of the best sex we ever had that night, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I came three times before dawn just thinking of Ace and Demonte screwing her in so many positions in that hot tub.

glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hot Sex,But Can He Still Really Love Her?!

- How the hell can you maintain your ego and pride after watching two big-dicked jig-a-boos DP your fiancee?! They both have much bigger tools.They take her anal virginity,they shot huge loads all over her face at the same time,and this all visible through three cameras!

- Now that she's been "blacked" (x2) can she really ever go back?! He'll always wonder,and it's got to erode any trust he might have in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasies, people.

This is a fictional universe with the things being written as fantasies. Surely, there is some suspension of disbelief associated with this, right?

Who knew people demanded such logic out of their porn writing. I hope no one here goes to the movies :-)

Very enjoyable series so far. Hope to see more of it!!

glanglaisglanglaisover 10 years agoAuthor
In Reply to Legitimate Points of Criticism

I do appreciate the criticism, and I'm sorry that most of you feel the need to comment anonymously.

There will be more stories. There are two more scheduled, you can expect at LEAST one more for sure, possibly as many as three more if we can squeeze another plot out of this topic.

To answer the comments:

The original drafts for this story included an agent for "Elizabeth", but as the person for whom this story was written (upon whom "Elizabeth" is based) is an amateur runway and photographic model and does not have an agent, I removed the agent character from the story in order to personalize it for her. Remember from the introduction, these stories are being written for the personal enjoyment of two members of Literotica: she does model in real life, "Steve" often stays at Planet Hollywood, she tends bar in real life, he is the real-life manager of a sports bar, and this is their shared real-life fantasy.

I also did more than a little (eye-opening!) research into the porn industry, which included locating and chatting with an American who claims to have been working in the porn industry since the 1980's. And while he's not an actor, it was he who brought up the point to me that all reputable producers of explicit porn insist on HIV testing before signing actors. However, in further discussion he did admit that since there are no actual laws enforcing any form of testing compliance, some "fudging" does occur. Sometimes testing is performed after the fact, or as is widely the case in productions which feature "amateurs" or so-called "first-timers", is not done at all. In fact, inclusion in any of the databases -- SxCheck, AIM Check (AIMHCF), PASS, or the now defunct AHPSS (which I think is not actually defunct but has evolved into one of the other three) precludes the performer being either an "amateur" or "first-timer".

Some of you who are old enough may remember some of the ongoing debate about porn industry regulation which has been going on in the U.S. since at least the 1970's, the major legal point being that regulating the industry would, in effect, be the de facto universal legalization of explicit adult pornography -- which is something that your lawmakers are not politically prepared to do! But recognizing that there needs to be some protection, the U.S. criminal code includes laws to specifically protect minors from adult industry exploitation, as well as a legal requirement that producers of adult pornography must keep strict records regarding actor information (which my notes say are referred to as "2257 regulations") -- mostly thanks to cases such as that of Traci Lords. (I still say she looked closer to 20 than 15!)

Having said all that, while there is no legal testing requirement, the aspect of HIV testing did present a very significant challenge to the plot. I'm sure that anyone with an iota of grey matter would agree that had any of the story characters even mentioned HIV testing to our protagonists then there would have been no story, as this would have too soon revealed the intentions of Chappelle, Malcolm, and the entire purpose of the "commercial". Testing would have removed the "surprise" and "reluctant" aspects of the plot, as well as the forced-cuckold subplot, all of which were necessary to fulfill the desires of the two who members who requested these stories for themselves in the first place.

I did consider mentioning HIV testing in the epilogue, but as it is often customary to eschew consideration of condoms and STD's in most of the fantasy erotica I've read, I felt that adding that to an already lengthy story would be overly pedantic.

I do appreciate constructive comments and encourage you to either post comments using your member account, or to start a thread in the "Story Feedback" forum of the "Bulletin Board" -- just remember to invite me so that I may benefit!

Thanks again. I hope that most of you enjoy this series, especially as it will probably be my only contribution to this category.

-- Gregoire Langlais

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's with the haters?

I think you should write more! Let the journey continue. Don't read it if you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF she was a model, she had to have an agent and unless she was a fucking retard, she would have said "No fucking way"

Because her modelling career is done. Finished. Kaput. Porn kills every career. And why was she nervous that she had to drink alcohol if she had modelled before? And why weren't they furious at being deceived by Chapelle? And since every porn actress has to have a full medical done to prevent the spread of STD's, how were they able to forgo that little fact?

To many inconsistencies to fully enjoy.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Namibian Heat Pt. 01 A husband watches as his wife succumbs to African cock.in Interracial Love
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories