Our Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached towards the screen a few seconds later, and the video cut off. I tossed the tablet aside as I focused on her kneeling naked before me with my cock down her throat.

"Get up on the bed and get into the position you'd want to be in if Rob came through the door right now."

I smiled to myself as she instinctively looked towards the doorway, despite knowing that he wasn't going to come through it. She rose to her feet and crawled onto the bed. She hesitated a second on all fours, then rolled over onto her back. She bit her bottom lip unconsciously as she spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy was dilated open, ready for a hard cock.

I knew what I needed to do. I'd read that the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, and I understood that to be very true. The blow job I had just received was extraordinary, but the thing that had breathed life back into my spent shaft had been the images I'd seen and the words she'd said. The fire that was burning freely inside Heather now was also a result of the situation itself, not the sexual prowess of Rob or myself.

The strangeness of his touch, the taboo of the act, the exhibitionism with the camera; it was these combining factors that created the desire within her. And that desire drove her to sluttier acts to satisfy it.

I moved into position on top of her. "I know this isn't exactly what you wanted," I said as I slid into her.

"Oh, yes it is!" she breathed as I fully entered her.

"No, right now you wish it was Rob between your legs, pushing his cock into your wide-open pussy."

"Oh my God!" She moaned.

"I saw how wet you got from him groping your tits and fingering you." Her firm breasts jutted out from her chest, and I squeezed one of them as I said this, running my thumb across her nipple. She arched her back, pressing further into my hand. I was moving slowly in and out of her now as I spoke, "You want me to watch as he fucks you because you know I love watching you be a slut.

Her moans became louder, and she was thrusting with her hips, encouraging me to go harder and deeper.

"You were such a slut that you kept on sucking his cock after he told you that her was going to cum."

"Aah! Yes! I was so fucking wet and horny from sucking that cock for the camera! And I'm hornier right now! I wish I'd have swallowed all his load instead of just the first part when he came in my mouth!"

I hadn't quite expected that! I almost came right there. I picked up my pace, the room filling with slapping noises as my pelvis banged into her. I was pounding her with everything I had, and she was meeting me with equal intensity. "Holy shit! You're such a fucking slut!" I was headed towards the finish line, and I was trying to get her there before I ran out of steam. "Maybe we make a new rule that you don't get to wear panties in his car anymore. And the next time you're alone with him, I want you to spread your legs like this so he can fuck your slutty pussy!"

That pushed her over the edge. She climaxed hard a moment before I did.

Not every experience turned out to be as erotic as that one. Heather tired the 'no panties in Rob's car' rule. This led to her getting fingered in the passenger seat, until Rob found a secluded spot to pull over. He got out of the car and stood next to her open door, but the whole thing ended prematurely when he suddenly finished on her tits after a brief blow job. After a second attempt ended in a similar abrupt fashion a couple of days later, my frustrated wife started wearing her panties to work.

Neither of these incidents had been filmed, and it made me wonder if the camera's presence that first night had perhaps contributed to some performance anxiety that had slowed things down. I asked Heather what she thought about it.

"He says I'm too good at sucking cock," she replied with a wry twist of her mouth and a slight shrug.

"There's no such thing," I said, "but you are phenomenal at it."

She gave a mock curtsy. "Maybe it's the camera. I guess we'll have to see."

It was about a week later when we got the chance to test my theory. We were hanging around the house on a Saturday afternoon. Heather had her phone out and seemed preoccupied with having a text conversation.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Rob. He's home alone today." She glanced up at me.

I quirked an eyebrow at her. "Do you want to go visit him for a while?"

She flushed slightly as she nodded, "Yes. I want to do what we talked about."

I knew what she meant, but still leaned down towards her. "You want to spread your legs so he can fuck your slutty pussy?" I asked in a low voice.

Her flush deepened. "Fuck yes!" she breathed softly.

"Is your tablet charged? Cuz I get to see everything."

"I'll make sure it is," she said.

She texted Rob, then headed downstairs to get ready. When she came back up a little while later she had applied fresh makeup and pinned her brunette hair back from her beautiful face. She was wearing a long coat, despite decent weather outside. I opened the coat to get a preview of what she was wearing. Rob had revealed to Heather that he liked corsets. It just so happened that she owned one. A light pink one, with black trim. She was wearing it now, the low top barely containing her fantastic breasts. Besides the corset, she wore a tiny black g string that hardly covered her and black nylons. She was absolutely stunning.

"Fuck, he's not going to last long when he sees you in that!"

She beamed at the compliment and kissed me softly, before grabbing her bag and heading out the door. I busied myself around the house while she was gone, trying unsuccessfully to keep my mind off what she was doing. The familiar anticipation returned, fueled by the unanswered questions in my mind. Had they started yet? What had they done first? Was his cock in her at this very moment? Could he last long enough to satisfy her?

When she had been gone for almost an hour, I figured that they had at least gotten past the part where he shot his load on her tits long before she was in the mood to take it in her mouth. After what felt like an eternity, she finally returned home.

"How was it?" I asked as I greeted her at the door.

"It was good," she said. "I had fun."

It wasn't that I didn't believe her. She didn't seem upset, but there was something else... She didn't have the intense fire that she had before.

"Did you get to win?" I asked.

"Yes. I won a few of times."

I picked up on the heavy emphasis on the I. So, she'd had some orgasms, but it didn't sound like Rob had been able to. That was interesting. It was also the kind of thing I could see her taking personally.

"So, he wasn't able to win," I said. "Sorry love, I'm sure it was the camera."

"Don't be sorry! Really. I had a lot of fun, and I think you're right about the camera." She pulled her tablet out of her bag. "And I know you'll love the video," she said, handing the device to me. "I'm going to go take a shower while you watch that. Enjoy!"

A minute later I was downstairs in our room with the video pulled up. The tablet appeared to be on a shelf facing out towards a living room. Rob was standing near a couch in the middle of the room, completely naked. He seemed to be struggling with getting completely hard, probably the lights and camera. He was slowly stroking himself, trying to coax himself into a full erection.

Heather entered the frame, having been standing to the side of the tablet as she started the recording. She really did look incredible! She walked confidently up to Rob to stand in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved in to kiss him.

They were standing too close to the camera, so their heads were cropped from the picture. Cinematography didn't appear to be one of Heather's strengths. I listened to the sounds of them making out and watched as Rob's hands circled around to grab round ass. The tiny sting of the panties covered so little that it seemed like she only wore the corset and her stockings.

They didn't kiss for long; Heather was soon sinking to her knees before him. Her hands moved down his body and rested on his hips. His semi-hard cock was angled downward, so she dropped all the way down so that she was sitting on her feet. She opened her mouth wide as she leaned towards him, swallowing all the way to the base in one motion. She kept her hands on his waist to steady herself as she began move him in and out of her mouth. I'm certain that he appreciated the view as he looked down at her as she serviced him. Her big green eyes were looking back up at him as his shaft disappeared down her throat, and you couldn't ask for a better view of her marvelous cleavage.

It didn't take very many passes of her lips along his length before he was fully aroused. Heather rose up, kneeling more upright to accommodate the new angle as his cock pointed towards the ceiling. She picked up her pace, furiously pumping his rod. Her lips were locked tight around him. Maybe she really was too good at sucking cock...

She didn't keep this up for too long though, she had other intentions for this visit. She climbed back to her feet and kissed him again. His hands reached for her tits, pulling the corset down slightly. A soft tug was all it took to bring her stiff nipples into view. He dropped his mouth to the top of her breasts, kissing the upper curve before moving down to suck on them. His hands moved down further to her waist, fumbling to pull the little string of her panties down. She reached down to assist him and soon they fell down around her ankles. She stepped out of them and pushed her pelvis towards him. He did the same, seemingly trying to slide inside right there. It wasn't going to work in this standing position though.

"Here, lay down on your back," she said as she stepped back and gestured towards a large ottoman that sat next to the couch.

He did as she asked, and she immediately straddled him. They were facing away from the camera, so I got a great view as she dragged her wet slit up his shaft and tried to settle it inside her. He seemed to have lost a little of his stiffness though. Sensing this, she reached down and took him in her hand. Holding him upright, she sank down on him, moaning as he pushed into her opening.

"Wow, you don't fuck around!" he gasped as she came to rest with him fully inside her.

"Oh, yes I do!" she shot back immediately, and he gave a slight chuckle at how she had turned the meaning of his statement. "Ohh, you feel soo good!" she said as she began to rock her hips. She had both of her hands resting on his chest as she settled into a steady rhythm.

Rob reached up to grab her tits as she rode him, and she threw her head back at his touch. She was already having her first orgasm. As she came down a little from the peak, she seemed to realize that the ottoman wasn't working out too well for Rob.

"Here, let's move over here," she said as she climbed off him and pointed at the couch. Rob moved towards the couch, and she pushed him down onto his back again. She was soon back atop him, picking up where she had left off.

They were parallel with the camera now, so I had a profile view of them. Heather moved more upright, bouncing hard on his cock. A squelching sound filled the room as she repeatedly drove him into her wet pussy. She was moaning constantly, her breathing heavy. She had her eyes closed, and her tits were bouncing and swinging in time to her movements.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming on your dick again! Aahn!" Her voice cracked with her final cry as another orgasm ripped through her.

"Fuck! You are so wet! You weren't kidding!"

"Oh! I told you!"

Apparently, they had discussed this earlier. Heather continued for a little while, but it became evident that Rob was struggling again. It was hard to tell from the angle, but it seemed that he had lost his erection and slipped out.

"This position never works for me," he mumbled.

"Here let me help you out," Heather replied as she climbed off him. She helped him stand as she sat down on the couch. She gently took his softening cock in her hands, stroking slowly. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, then took him into her mouth again. Once she had him decently firm again, she lay on back on the couch.

"Now bring that dick over here!" she said as she spread her legs wide.

Rob kneeled between her legs and guided himself towards her inviting opening using one of his hands.

"Fuck, yes! Keep going! I love your dick in my pussy!" she said as he began to thrust into her. "Oh, you make me such a slut! I love fucking!"

Rob grabbed Heather's leg that went up the back of the couch and used it for leverage as he plunged into her.

"Aahn! Ohh! Yes! Pound my fucking slutty pussy!" Her breathing was getting ragged again. "Again! I'm going to cum again!"

Rob kept going as she peaked again. It seemed like he was trying really hard to keep his concentration. A minute or so later he stopped.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he withdrew from her, his erection once again gone. "I don't know what's wrong with me. Performance anxiety, I think," he said as he glanced towards the camera.

"Don't be sorry," she replied, "I'm having a great time!" That was pretty much what she had said to me earlier. "Do you want me to help you out?" She gestured towards his limp cock.

"No, I think I'm done for the night. I'm sorry," he apologized again.

Heather reassured him that it was fine, and then walked to the camera and cut off the video.

We both agreed that all the lights on, and the camera had definitely had an impact on Rob. Heather gets a little bashful herself with the lights on sometimes. It stems from being body-conscious, even though she is a walking wet dream. My wife, the occasionally shy exhibitionist.

"I don't think the camera bothered him as much as the lights," she said. "He was able to finish in his car on the ride home that first time, and it was darker in there."

"Maybe. I think the camera still had and effect on him, but he wasn't able to resist when faced with your unrelenting cock sucking skills." She punched me lightly in the shoulder. "Either way, having the lights off would make a terrible video."

"Don't they make cameras that you can use in the dark?"

Now, that was actually a pretty good idea. After a quick internet search to look at options and read reviews, we soon had one on the way to our house. It arrived a few days later, and we put it to the test. We used blackout curtains to make certain that our room was as dark as it could get. I had Heather strip and stand by our bed while I used the infrared setting on the camera to record her.

I was surprised at how well it worked! Even though I couldn't see my own hand in front of my face, I could see her clearly in the screen. The picture was black and white, and fine details were hard to distinguish, but you could see enough. I thought about a whole video like this of her getting fucked and was instantly aroused.

I showed Heather how to work the camera and asked her when she planned to use it.

"I don't know yet," she said. "I kinda want it to be a surprise."

I wasn't sure I liked that idea; I liked having control of things. But I decided to go along with it in the end. I wondered how long I'd have to wait, and where she planned on doing it. Since she was trying to surprise me, I doubted that she'd bring him to our house. I didn't get the impression that his family left him home alone very often.

A week went by without anything happening. Then another passed, and I decided that she was having was having difficulties finding the right time and place. Then she called me one afternoon while she was on break. I hadn't been home long myself; it had been a tough day at work. Heather sounded as tired as I felt.

"They're making us stay for mandatory OT to finish up an order," she sighed. "Don't bother waiting up for me tonight."

It was a Friday night, which meant that I normally would have waited up. I told her I was sorry that she had to stay, and that I'd see her in the morning. Being that I was also fairly exhausted, I went to bed early to recover from the day. When I woke the next morning, the new camera was sitting on my nightstand next to my alarm clock.

I looked over at Heather to see if she was awake. She had just opened her eyes as well, and was looking at me.

"What's this?" I asked, picking up the camera.

"Surprise," she said softly with a slight smile.

"So, you didn't really have to work overtime last night?"

"We did actually, I wasn't lying about that," she shrugged. "But everyone pulled together, and it only ended up being a half hour." She smiled coyly at me, "And after that, I had suddenly had some extra energy to burn off."

"So where did you go? What happened?"

"We went to that little park up the canyon. Not far from town, but far enough to probably not have random people in it at night. And as to what happened, you'll have to see."

I hopped out of bed, suddenly full of energy myself. I headed to the next room where we kept our computer and hooked the camera up to it. I had a portable hard drive that I had started using to store these videos. I also figured that it would look much better on the larger computer monitor instead of on the small camera screen.

Once I had everything hooked up, I brought up the gallery and opened the only video that was there. I looked at the time tracking bar at the bottom of the screen and saw that the video was about a fifteen-minute runtime. The screen was black with a 'play' button in the middle of it. I clicked the button, anxious for it to start.

The screen stayed black. What was wrong with it? The 'play' button had disappeared, but the video hadn't started. I moved my mouse to see if I could figure out the problem. Strangely, I noticed that the time tracker had started moving. And then I heard it. A distinctive moan in Heather's voice coming softly out of the speakers. The volume was pretty low, so I turned it up.

"Ohhh, yeah. Just like that. Keep going." Her voice was breathy and soft. I could also hear Rob making soft grunts, it sounded like his mouth was full.

Maybe she hadn't turned on the infrared yet. I moved the tracker to the middle of the video to see if it changed. The screen stayed black, but now I could hear Rob talking softly along with unmistakable sucking noises accompanying Heather's soft moans.

"Heather," I called towards our room, "would you please come here for a moment?"

I heard the covers rustle as she got out of bed, and a moment later she was standing in the doorway wearing only her bra and panties.

I gestured towards the black screen. "Did you remember to turn on the infrared? There's no picture, just sound."

A puzzled look crossed her face. "Yes, I did it exactly as you showed me." She crossed to the computer. "It's this button right here, right?" she said, pointing at the button.

"Yeah, that's it. I wonder why it didn't work... did you check the picture on the screen?"

"No, I was afraid the screen would be too bright, so I left it closed."

That shouldn't have mattered. I had tested it myself and knew that the camera worked fine whether the display screen on the side was open or not. I stared at the black screen. The very black screen. No image at all, not even a very faint one. I had a thought.

"Did you do this?" I asked as I reached over to the camera and released the small catches to pop the lens cap off.

".... shit."

"Really?! You left the lens cap on?"

Heather looked mortified. She spread her hands helplessly, "I didn't know! You didn't show me that part!"

I sighed heavily. She was right, I hadn't told her that part because...well who needs to be told to take off the lens cap?

"I'm sorry babe!" she was crestfallen. "I feel so stupid."