Our Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Hotwife evolution continues.
8.4k words
4.21
9.4k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author: This story picks up where I left off after Part 1. My original plan had been for it to just be one part. I'm still a new writer and didn't fully grasp how many words it would take to tell this story. Now as I recall events and put them to words, I'm beginning to get a better sense of that. It will likely take five parts to recount everything that's happened. If you haven't read Part 1, I would suggest starting there. I hope you enjoy!

Josh's departure marked a transitional period for us. It had taken years to come to this place in our relationship. A place where we both admitted and accepted that it was an incredible thrill for Heather to have sex with other men. And now that we had crossed that threshold, the friend who had turned out to be such a good fit for us was leaving. Our desires were once again relegated to fantasy, but now that fantasy was tempered with experience.

And now I had videos. I had stopped and restarted filming several times during the session between Josh and Heather, so I had multiple videos of different parts of it. I've used those videos to relive the encounter countless times, reveling in the energy that was on display. I've absorbed every detail. The sudden intake of breath as his cock pushes into her opening, the way her nipples stiffen as she's gyrating her hips while riding him, the way her toes curl when his tongue hits her clit. Being able to replay the experience and witness Heather being swept away in the current of her own orgasms is itself euphoric.

It was during this time that Heather decided that she should return to the workforce. She had gotten a job as a CNA at a nursing home after we first got married and had transitioned to work at a hospital a little while later. But she had quit shortly after our first child was born in order to stay home. Now that our kids were older, she wanted to get back out there and start working again.

She did not want to return to her former career, so she looked elsewhere for her new job. She found one in manufacturing for a local company. It was harder labor, the kind of place that required steel-toe boots and provided mechanic style button-down short sleeved work shirts. She would often come dirty, with grease smudges on her clothes and skin. She loved the fast pace and how different it was from what she used to do. I loved how her nice round tits looked squeezed into those work shirts.

We didn't see a lot of each other during the work week. My job started early in the morning, and Heather was gone for her swing shift before I got home in the afternoon. I would often go in to her work to have dinner with her so that we didn't have to wait for the weekend to see each other. And occasionally I would stay up and wait for her when the sexual tension got too high.

Heather is very personable, so it didn't take her long to make some new friends at work. Most of these new friends were men, which was also normal for Heather. In her mind, men were always just easier to get along with. One of these new friends was a guy named Rob, who lived near us. As their friendship developed, he invited us over to his place to watch a football game with him and his wife. Not long after that, he and Heather started to carpool to work.

It was during one of those car rides to work that she ended up telling him about our situation. He was shocked at first hearing it. After all, it's not every day that you find out that your friend and coworker likes to have sex with other men, and that her husband is okay with it. But he overcame his shock quickly, and then had lots of questions for her. During the ride home after their shift he had asked Heather if she was still interested in doing that sort of thing, and then shyly admitted that he found her attractive and would be interested in doing something.

"What do you think?" she asked me that night, after detailing their conversation.

"About what? You fucking Rob?"

She blushed. "Yes. Would you be okay if I had sex with Rob?"

I tried to sort out how I felt about that. It was complicated. With Josh gone, our fantasies had returned to nameless, faceless strangers. This was another person who we knew, sort of. There were unknowns about Rob. With Josh, it was just sex. The friendship was still there, but I knew he wasn't looking for more of a relationship with Heather. Could Rob do that?

"He's married," I pointed out.

She shrugged slightly and looked at the floor. "Yeah, I know. We've talked about that. They don't have much sex; she's just not interested. I decided that it's his decision to make." She brought her gaze back up to study me.

"I see," I said, mulling it over. "He understands that you're not looking to replace me, or have a regular relationship?"

"Yeah, he knows that this is purely sexual."

"And he knows that my part of the deal is that I get to see it?"

She was nodding, "Yeah, we've talked about that to."

"And he's good with that?"

"... I think so. He says he could do it."

I was still skeptical. I was also concerned about doing something like this with someone who Heather worked with. I told her that I still needed to think about it. I spent the next day doing exactly that, thinking about it. Heather with Rob. Someone she worked with; someone she was still getting to know. Someone new. Someone new ... groping her, tasting her, feeling her warmth as he slid into her. Someone new for her to show off with. My concerns and reservations soon gave way to the thrill of being able to partake in the blazing intensity that came from her.

"Okay, we can do it," I said that night when I met her for dinner. "But we should probably start slow."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Right, slow... so don't have him fuck me in the ass right away."

I half-choked on the water I was drinking. She smiled, pleased with herself at catching me off guard. I recognized it as a joke, but it made me wonder if that was something she wanted. Of course, we had tried it a few times over the years, but it never really worked out. Even though my cock wasn't as large as Josh's, it was still plenty big enough to not go easily into her ass. It wasn't something that I needed, so I never pushed to do it. I never thought about it from the perspective that she might want it done but was perhaps too embarrassed to ask. I saw the irony of that thought; an exhibitionist bold enough to admit that she wanted to fuck other men and even do it, but too shy to say she wanted anal. We lived in a strange world.

"Yeah, probably save that for the second time," I said after a slight cough to clear my throat. "I'm not exactly sure what I mean, just... let's discuss this more before anything actually happens. Are you thinking of coming to our place?"

"...I don't think so. I was thinking maybe a hotel. I was thinking that it might be too much if you were there the first time, so I thought that I could film it for you. I could use my tablet; it has a decent camera."

I hesitated, "Maybe. We can talk more about it later." I had been there for the other times with Josh. I wasn't sure I was ready to give away that control.

The next day she texted me at the start of her shift. "So, have you put any more thought into me doing something with Rob? It sounds like they're going to let us off early tonight, and I'm pretty worked up from our conversations."

"Our conversations, or the ones you've had with Rob?"

"Both!"

I had a sudden thought. "How about a blow job?" I replied. "I'm not sure that I'm ready for the whole 'hotel room' thing, but you could park at our spot and record it. I'd be good with that."

"Yes!" The response coming immediately.

'Our spot' was a place that we had found at the edge of town. They were building new roads out there, and progress was very slow. There was a perfect place that was very private, but still offered a great view of the surrounding area to ensure that you didn't get surprised by someone suddenly showing up. We had used it a few times when we hadn't felt like going back to the house during some of our dates.

With plans now in place, the anticipation started to build. But along with that anticipation, some of my reservations around Rob also creeped to the surface. Was I really okay with this guy I didn't know well? Then I had a thought.

"I have some rules about tonight," I texted her.

"What are your rules?" she sent back some time later.

"He doesn't get to touch you. He has to sit there and let you do all the touching," I replied.

I was quite pleased with this thought. Placing those restrictions gave me the control I wanted, and it was still going to be sexy as hell. I waited for her reply. Nothing. I could see that she had read the text. Then she finally responded by saying she would call me at break. My phone rang about 30 minutes later.

"No deal! He can't touch me?! Nope, just forget about it. I'll just come home after work."

I could hear the disappointment in her voice. She had been looking forward to this, the mood had been steadily building since I proposed the blow job, and now it was coming off the table. I realized that it was pretty shitty of me to let her get excited about this, and then change the deal. And I still wanted something to happen to.

"Alright, you're right. He can touch you."

"Thank you," she replied.

"But no fucking this time," I said. "You can still only give him a blow job."

"Deal!"

"And make sure the lights are on when you record it."

"I will. It will be so hot! I'm so turned on!"

After the phone call, I busied myself with routine stuff to try and take my mind off of it. As the time got later, my worries disappeared as excitement took its place. I kept checking the time, trying to imagine what was going on. It was now after the time that she should have left work, were they on their way to our spot? I figured it should take them around twenty minutes to get there. Twenty minutes later, I wondered if they were parking. Had they arrived a little early? Was her mouth wrapped around his cock right now? The anticipation climbed with every passing minute.

I was impatiently waiting in the living room when Heather finally got home. I heard Rob's Suburban pull up in front of the house and headed for the door to meet my wife. As I stepped onto the front porch, she was walking up our driveway. She was wearing her jeans, work boots and a black bra. Her bag looked full, so I assumed her shirt was stuffed in there with her tablet. Even having an idea of what had just transpired, this was not exactly how I expected her to return home.

"Here, I'll carry your bag," I offered as I reached for it.

She shifted her shoulder away from my hand. "Not so fast. First, you're going to come downstairs with me."

With that, she walked past me and into our house. I looked at the retreating taillights of Rob's SUV, then followed her into the house. I nearly tripped over her work boots that she had kicked off in the entry way. She was unfastening her jeans as she headed for the stairs that led down to our room. I also took off my shoes as I walked across the room. Her pants were laying at the foot of the stairs. I entered our room in time to see her pulling her lavender colored panties down her legs and kick them into the corner. Her bag had been deposited near the door.

She took a step towards the end of our bed. She bent over when she reached it, placing both hands on the mattress. She moved her feet apart and arched her back, presenting her ass to me. With the lights left on, I could easily see how wet and open she was.

"Get over here and fuck me!" she demanded. "I need you to pound me right now!"

I dropped my shorts to the ground and stepped out of them. I stepped up behind her and slid easily into her channel. She grunted in satisfaction when my pelvis banged into her ass, the force sending a small shockwave across her round cheeks. Not wasting any time, I started to thrust aggressively with my hips. She was still wearing her bra, so I grabbed it by the strap with one hand and pulled against it as I slammed into her.

"Fuuuck!" she almost wailed. "Yes! This feels so good! Fucking pound me! I've wanted this soo bad!"

"Yeah? Are you going to be this wet next time you suck a coworker's cock?"

My comment had been intentionally vague. It felt dirtier to not mention his name. Like it could have been any of them. I knew it had the desired effect when I felt her pussy tighten convulsively around me.

"Uhn! Yes! Wetter even!" she cried out as she came. "Next time, I'm not going to settle for just sucking their cock!" An acknowledgment from her that it wouldn't necessarily be Rob next time. "I was so worked up that I wanted to break your rule and have him fuck me!"

Hearing her talk like that was rushing me towards climax. I couldn't hold out any longer. I pushed as hard as I could into her as I came deep inside. After a moment, I stepped back pulling my softening dick from her. But she was nowhere near satisfied yet. I recognized this as one of those times when the fire within her had been stoked, and it was going to take more to quench it.

She retrieved her bag from where she had dropped it. Reaching inside, she removed her tablet and work shirt. She wordlessly handed me the tablet as she tossed the shirt into the hamper. She then unfastened her bra and let it drop to the floor. She sank to her knees before me. She wrapped one hand lightly around my limp shaft, still slick from being inside her and with a drop of cum formed on the tip and guided it towards her mouth. She started to gently suck on it, a soft moan coming from her lips as she engulfed me.

This was definitely a different tone than how she normally acted. I usually did not cum in Heather's mouth. I had only done it a handful of times, and she had always spit it out. This behavior underscored how her appetites changed and increased as she became hornier.

I opened the gallery and found the file I was looking for. As the video started, I noticed that the total runtime was just over 10 minutes. From the point of view from the camera, it appeared that the tablet had been propped against one of the doors facing inwards towards the back seats.

I had told Heather that I wanted to see everything, but when the video started, she was already straddling Rob, facing him as he sat in the middle of the bench seat. Her shirt was off and her bra was pulled up to expose her breasts. He was groping and sucking on them aggressively. Her head was out of frame, the picture cropped right at her neck as Rob pawed at her heavy tits. Her hips were rolling as she ground her crotch against him, and she was moaning softly.

After a moment, she reached down to open the fly on her jeans. Rob took the hint and tried to push his hand inside her pants. It proved difficult though with the angle of her sitting on him. Recognizing this she climbed off him, placing one foot on the floor while her other knee was on the seat next to him as she faced the camera.

Her head was still out of frame, but now I got a nice view of her bare breasts. She was still close enough that he could continue to suck noisily on her tits, but now had better access to where she wanted it. To drive the point home, Heather grabbed her jeans and panties in one hand and pulled them away from herself and down slightly. Rob obeyed the unspoken request and reached into her underwear with one of his hands.

You could hear the exact moment that his thick fingers moved between her folds as her voice cracked mid-moan. I felt her mouth tighten around me slightly as she heard herself through the small speaker on the tablet.

"Did he put one finger inside you, or two?" I asked as I looked down at her. I noticed that her already erect nipples seemed to stiffen further at the question.

"Two," she said breathily, taking me from her mouth. She licked up the bottom of my shaft, looking up towards me. "He shoved his two middle fingers right into me." She resumed sucking on my cock, starting to bob her head as I began to grow firm again.

I turned back to the screen as her moans from the tablet increased in volume and pitch. I watched Rob's arm moving as her started to finger her with an increasing pace.

"Ohh, right there! Uhn! Yes! Don't stop, don't stop!!" Heather's cries were drowning out the happy sounds that were coming from Rob's mouth that was still busy sucking her tits. "Keep going! You're making me cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Aah!!"

Her last cry cut off abruptly with a sudden intake of breath. She rode that peak for a moment before regaining a small measure of composure.

"Do you want me to suck your cock now?" she asked. There was an intensity in her voice, like she needed it. It seemed part desperate plea and part yearning demand.

"Mmm, mhmm," he mumbled around her tit still in his mouth.

As he moved his hands to fumble his pants open, Heather dropped to her knees on the floor, finally bringing her beautiful face into view of the camera. Rob lifted his butt off the seat in order to pull his pants down, revealing his cock to Heather. He looked to be about the same size as me, although I noticed that he wasn't circumcised.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said a hint of gravel in her voice as she grabbed him around the base. She wasted no time, bending over and stuffing his entire length down her throat. She started bobbing her head quickly, moaning around his cock as she worked his shaft with her lips. She kept turning her head slightly to look towards the camera as she gave Rob this sloppy blow job.

The yellow overhead light in the Suburban cast deep shadows, making it hard to see details in the video. Even so, it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen! Her pace was fast and aggressive as she repeatedly pumped his dick with her mouth.

"Uhn! I'm gonna cum Heather," he said after a couple of minutes of this.

She didn't stop, or even slow down. She just kept on gulping at him vigorously. I wondered if maybe she hadn't heard him. Then after a long interval, she finally pulled her mouth from him.

"Yeah?" she said. There was a teasing tone in her voice. She kept her hand around him, stroking him slowly as she moved up to kiss him noisily. She broke off the kiss and went back to his erect cock, picking up where she had left off.

I looked at the image of her bobbing her head furiously in his lap. I noticed the black bra strap across the pale skin of her otherwise bare back. Her unfastened pants were partway down her ass. Rob placed his left hand on the top of her right cheek and gave it a playful slap. Then he rubbed it briefly before pushing his hand further down her ass. I could see it slide under her pants as he reached between her legs.

"Fuck, you're wet!" he exclaimed.

"Mmhmm!!" she moaned ecstatically.

I glanced down at her. "Was that two fingers again? Sounds like he made you cum again."

"Yes, it was," she said, taking my dick out once more. "He started probing me with those fingers from behind, and I came as soon as he touched me. That was the moment when I almost just pulled my pants down. I would have bent over the console in front of us so that he could fuck me!"

All this stimulation had its effect on me, I was rock hard again. Heather resumed sucking on me as enthusiastically as her on-screen counterpart was going at Rob.

"Ahh! I'm gonna cum Heather!" This time there was an urgent tone in his voice when he said it. No long interval this time. The moan that was coming out of her own mouth was interrupted as that first spurt hit her in the back of the throat.

"Where the fuck is my shirt?!" she gasped as she pulled him from her mouth. Her hand still held him firm at the base of his shaft as another pulse shot from him. She grabbed the shirt with the other hand and used it to catch the rest of his pearly load before he made a mess in the back of his SUV.