Our Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldered aside my disappointment, "Don't feel stupid love. It's not like you've used many video cameras before, let alone to record a hot fucking session outdoors. It would be easy to overlook that."

She gave me a grateful smile. "Thanks. You're right, it was a hot fucking session."

I quirked my eyebrow at her. "Well, the audio still seems to be pretty good. How about if I start it over, and you tell me what's going on while it's still fresh in your mind?"

She didn't care to watch herself on video, but she had listened to herself once before that first time she was with Rob on the way home from work. She nodded her assent and pulled a spare chair up to the computer desk. I turned the volume up further and started again from the beginning.

With the volume up, I could hear some soft sounds I had missed earlier, wind through trees, a car going down the highway in the distance. Then that distinctive moan again.

"Ohhh, yeah. Just like that. Keep going." I looked over at Heather. "He was going down on me. I was laying on my back, and his face was buried in my pussy. He wanted to start that way since he had never eaten me before."

"What were you wearing? Your clothes from work?"

She shook her head, "No, I was naked. I took everything off and left it in his car." She looked at me, and I could see a flush coming to her cheeks. "It felt naughtier that way."

"Fuck, that's hot!"

She smiled in appreciation.

The audio played on. "Aah! Fuck, this feels good! Oh my God, right there! Right there! Don't stop! I'm going to cum on your face!" Heather reached over and started rubbing my stiffening cock through my underpants. "That was the first orgasm," she said.

The picture-less video continued on. "My turn," I heard her say after her moans subsided. There was the sound of a zipper coming down, followed by a pleased exclamation from Heather, which itself was followed immediately by loud gulping noises and more moans from her.

"You sound extra enthusiastic. Tell me what's happening."

"Well, he's laying on his back now with his pants pulled down, and I'm kneeling next to him, deep throating his cock as hard as I can."

There were some soft words from Rob, difficult to make out over the moans that were coming from Heather along with the occasional 'gluck gluck' as she worked him far down her throat. I noticed her nipples were stiffening under her bra.

"I was so turned on that I had another small orgasm from sucking his cock. I would have swallowed if he had cum right there."

"You are such a slut," I said as she continued to rub my crotch.

Then the sucking sounds stopped.

"I need you inside me!" her voice sounded urgent as it came out of the speaker. A moment later, "Ohh, yes! You feel so fucking good!"

She had pulled my dick out now and was stroking it with one hand. The other had pulled her bra down, and was tracing a finger lightly over her own nipple.

"I'm riding him now. He's still laying on the ground while I bounce like a whore on his dick!" She started stroking me a little faster. "I'm cumming again right now."

I didn't need her to tell me that part, I new what the cracked voice that accompanied her moans meant. Nonetheless, it was very erotic to hear her say it.

"Let's change positions." Rob's voice as Heather's cries decreased on the other side of her orgasm.

There was some unidentifiable noises as they moved to a new position.

"Aah! Yes! Pound me!"

Heather's voice sounded a little further away.

"We moved to the picnic table that was next to us. I sat on the edge of the table with my legs open. It was the perfect height, he was able to stand at the end and shove his cock into me."

I could picture it. Soft moonlight, the secluded park. Heather sitting at the end of the table, completely naked. Her big tits would be standing out from her chest as she leaned back on the table, supporting herself with her hands stretched back behind her. Her legs wide open, her engorged lips waiting for his cock.

Her voice grew louder as she neared yet another climax. "Keep going! Keep fucking me hard!"

I could hear the sounds from his body banging into her. He was breathing heavily, with occasional grunts of exertion.

"I'm so fucking wet! Keep pounding my sopping pussy!"

"Ugh! I'm going to cum Heather! Aah!" The sounds of his climax mirrored hers. "That was fucking fantastic!" he exclaimed as they both started coming down from their peak together.

I looked askance at Heather. "That sounded like—"

"— he came inside me." She bit her lip unconsciously. "I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't pull out. It sent me over the edge when I felt him shoot his load deep inside me."

She was turned on all over again. She was nervous to. We hadn't talked about that, and now Rob was the first guy to cum inside her without a condom.

We would sort out those feelings another time. At the moment I didn't care. I took her hand from my cock, and led her back into our bedroom.

The end of Part 2.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this tale.

I welcome all feedback!