Our Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed both of her hands flat on my chest as she began riding me. She was using long strokes, rising most of the way up my shaft before slamming back down with force. Her head was bowed forward so that her blonde ringlets obscured her face. All of the motion was coming from her. She was fucking herself on my cock, I felt like I was just along for the ride.

I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her down harder every time she descended while also thrusting upward to meet her. A hollow slapping sound from our bodies continuously coming together reverberated from the walls.

"God damn, yes!" she cried out as she threw her head back. "I love your cock! I'm going to ride you til you cum!"

While she still wasn't as loud or expressive as Heather, she was much more so than she had been when we first started having sex. The aggressive behavior was new as well.

I could feel the walls of her vagina squeezing me. Looking down, I could see her pussy lips seeming to grip my shaft as she slid up and down it. She paused at the bottom of a stroke, shifting her hips with me fully inside her. She started thrusting back with a hard rocking motion. She kept my cock completely inserted inside her as she repeatedly pushed back against me. The motion wasn't a stroke anymore but was instead more of a continuous pulse as she rocked her ass against me.

"Here comes another one," she said breathlessly.

I could feel my own orgasm fast approaching and grunted in response as my hands tightened on her waist.

"Oh, yes! Cum inside me! I want to feel it! God damn, cum in me now!"

Her rocking motion became even harder and faster, then she pushed down hard and held there. Another deep moan came from her as I felt her vaginal walls clamp down on me. I was keenly aware of the building sensation of my impending orgasm, and then with a cry of my own I climaxed as well. Her eyes had been closed, but they snapped open when she felt my cock pulse as I came deep inside her. Her moaning changed pitch, and it seemed that she tightened even more around me.

"Oh yes!" She started moving her hips again, milking more from my shaft as I continued to spurt inside her. "It feels so warm," she said. "I love this!"

She stopped her movements, settling her pelvis against mine as the last of my load flowed into her. She was breathing heavily and had a light sheen of sweat from her exertions. She rested there for a moment and recovered, the rise and fall of her breasts slowing as she regained her breath.

"That was awesome!" she said, her voice a little raspy. She climbed off me and rose to her feet. "My throat is dry," she said, "I'll be right back."

She padded away towards the kitchen on her bare feet. I stood to pull my pants and underwear the rest of the way off. I walked into the living room and sat on her big leather couch that sat in the center of the room. Ginger returned with two glasses of water. She handed one to me as she drank the other. She placed her empty glass on the coffee table as she sat next to me. I drank half of the water, then set my glass next to hers. I leaned back against the cool leather, and she moved closer to me. She pulled her knees up onto the couch, curling her feet under herself as she half-turned towards me. She leaned her head against my shoulder.

"So, that was rather intense," I said, "far more aggressive than last week. Is this new behavior for you, or have you always been this way and are now just getting comfortable around me?"

Ginger paused before she answered. "I'm not sure," she eventually said. "I've never done anything like that before, but I've also never felt like this before either. It's definitely new behavior, but maybe I've always been this way, and just didn't know it. I think about sex a whole lot more now." She reached towards my dick, touching it with her forefinger and tracing it lightly up the length of my shaft. "I feel like I can't get enough of your cock."

My eyes followed her finger as it grazed along my skin. "You've said that it has been a while since you had sex before all this. What happened there? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't know," she said with a shrug, "none of the guys I've been with have seemed very interested in sex. And l've always been too shy and awkward to say what I wanted. So, I've never really been in a relationship that had much. My last boyfriend told me I was boring when he dumped me. That made me feel less than desirable, and I guess I quit trying after that." She was quiet for a moment as she recalled those experiences. Then she looked up towards me and smiled slightly, "And then you approached me last week to propose a relationship based completely on casual sex. Now I spend most of my alone time wearing very little, and I've had to replace the batteries in my vibrator."

I grinned back at her. "Well, all those past guys are missing out now. Being assertive and taking what you want is a good look on you. You're extremely sexy and desirable."

A voice in my head warned me to be careful with my word choices. I already had concerns about her developing feelings for me that I couldn't reciprocate, and I didn't want to give her the wrong impression. But she had displayed some vulnerability by answering my question, and I wanted to recognize that. And it was a true statement. She was very sexy. She could never replace Heather, but she was an attractive alternative.

She blushed lightly at the compliment, and her lips quirked in another smile.

"Speaking of taking what I want," she murmured as she slid off the couch. She knelt on the floor in front of me. "I want this hard again," she said as she leaned forward and dragged her tongue up the underside of my shaft.

..............................

A couple of hours later I was driving back home again. It hadn't taken Ginger very long to coax another erection out of my cock with her mouth. After that we had fucked again on her couch, starting with her riding me as I sat there and ending with her bent over the back of it as I pounded her from behind before shooting another load into her pussy. Then I had showered again before taking my leave. The clock on my dashboard showed that it was almost the end of Heather's shift at the dealership. I called her as she had asked me to do. The phone rang a handful of times without an answer, and I hung up without leaving a message. I knew she would call me back when she was available. She called back about ten minutes later.

"Hey love, you on your way home?" she asked when I answered.

"Yep," I replied.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked.

"I did, it was a fun distraction while I wait to see you later. How about you? Did you meet up with your new friend at work?"

"Mm-hmm," she answered.

The tone in her voice made me sure that she was grinning on the other side of the phone. "And how was it?" I asked.

There was a slight pause, then she said, "It was good. Kind of fast."

I could hear the slight edge of disappointment in her voice. "He didn't quite live up to expectations?"

Another pause. "Yeah, sort of. He was a bit nervous, and also very excited. You'll see when you watch the video."

"You made another video?"

"Two, actually. I told Ed I want videos for my private use, so that was my condition to be with me. Neither of them are very big files, so they'll be easy to transfer to your phone when you meet me for dinner tonight. That way you can watch them while you wait for me to get home."

I was struggling to keep up with the conversation. "So, let me get this straight. You made two different videos with Ed? Are they at different times?"

"No, that's not what I meant. Hold on a second," she said as her voice dropped. After a brief pause, she resumed speaking, "Sorry about that," her voice was still hushed, "one of the service techs came to talk to me, which is something else that we can talk about tonight. Anyway, I made one video with Ed. I gave him a blow job, and then he fucked me. And since I still wasn't satisfied, I made arrangements with Martin again. I was making that second video when you called."

Despite everything I had just done with Ginger, I could feel myself becoming aroused once again. "Was Martin able to satisfy you? Did you suck him off again like you did yesterday?"

"No," she said, "to both." She sighed, "It's like the more I do, the more worked up I get. I was too horny to settle for just a blow job with Martin, so bent over to let him fuck me. But knowing how much of a slut I'm being and knowing that you're going to get to see it just makes me hotter. I did get to cum... but I wanted more."

"Did you put your panties back on after Ed?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, "I don't even have them anymore. I made up another rule on a whim. I told Ed they were his since he was the first person that I took them off for today."

"Technically, I'm the first person that you took them off for today," I said, "but I like your rule. Do you have another pair in your bag with your jeans and shirt?"

"Nope," she said again. "I'll just be the horny bitch who's not wearing any panties at work."

She sounded proud of the self-proclaimed title, and in her current state I knew that she was.

"God, you're such a slut," I said with true affection. "What about your other plans with Tyler tonight after you get done at the plant? Are you still going over to his place?"

"That was still the plan on my end," she said, "but I'll let you know for sure after I talk to him when I get to work. But I have to go now, I need to finish a couple of things before I head over there. I love you, and I'll talk to you later."

I love you most," I replied.

I spent the rest of my day doing small chores and mostly just relaxing around the house until the kids got home from school. After homework and making dinner for them, I drove to the manufacturing plant where Heather worked a swing shift to have my dinner with her in the onsite cafeteria. This was our routine most nights, allowing me to see her during the work week. She was sitting at the table we usually used, towards the back of the large room where our conversations could be more private. I wasn't particularly hungry, so I skipped the line for food and headed straight for the table. Heather was looking at her phone while she ate. I looked around the cafeteria on my way to her, trying to see Tyler.

"Hey babe," I said as I walked around the table to give her a kiss, "how has work been? I don't see your new work friend anywhere."

"I just found out that he's not here today. He was in an accident. Nothing serious, but he needed today to get the car taken care of."

"Sorry to hear that, I hope you aren't too disappointed."

She shrugged slightly, "No, I'm all right. There will always be another time. I'm glad he wasn't hurt. So besides that, today is just a normal day here at the plant."

"You mean a normal day where you're sitting here not wearing any underwear," I teased.

She shrugged again as she smiled slyly, "Well, the way things seem to be going right now, me sitting here without panties might be the new normal every time I work a shift at the dealership before I come here. Remember yesterday when some of the service techs spotted me coming out of the parts room with Martin?"

I nodded, "Yeah, they suddenly started coming out to the showroom way more than they ever had before. And some even talked to you. It's what led to everything that happened today with Ed."

"Right. Well, I was seen coming out of that room again today with both Ed and Martin. And it's also pretty clear that Ed has been bragging to his buddies. More of them seem to be comfortable starting conversations with me, and a couple of them have asked for my number. She slid her phone across the table towards me. "This is the conversation I was having just before you arrived."

I looked at the texts on her screen. The contact was listed as 'Nick'. The last thing he had sent read, 'When is your next shift here at the dealership? I would love a chance to get a pair of your panties!!' with a winking kiss emoji attached. I felt my eyebrow raise as I read it. "Wow, you're gaining quite the following. It's too bad that you don't have any more shifts this week. How many others have started texting you?"

"Two more," she replied, "but Nick is the most forward of that group. I also got this today," she said as she reached for her phone. She clicked to a new conversation and set it back down on the table.

I leaned forward to read the new thread. This one was from Doug. It was a detailed account of how much he had enjoyed using her for his satisfaction, followed by instructions for her to meet him tomorrow in a hotel room he had procured. He had arranged for early check in, and she was to be ready and waiting for him. I noticed that he hadn't asked her.

I had mixed feelings about Doug. I found his arrogance grating, and wished he'd show Heather proper respect. But I also loved watching her when she was at her sluttiest. I raised my gaze from her phone to meet hers. I saw that the fire that had been lit yesterday was still raging unchecked in those eyes. In her current mood, Doug's treatment of her as a cheap slut made her want to be one. As is always the case with us, my desires fed off hers. In that moment, I wanted her to be one to. I doubted that I'd get to see it as I didn't think Doug would be open to the idea of filming it, but I was hopeful that Heather would describe it well.

"Well then," I said, "I'll make sure I don't keep you up too late tonight so that you can be well rested for your encounter with Doug tomorrow."

She snorted, "We'll see about that. Sleep is overrated, and nobody has satisfied me properly yet today. Speaking of which, let's transfer those videos to make sure that you're ready for me."

I waited until I returned home to watch the videos. I hooked my phone up to the computer so that I could download them to the portable hard drive that I used for these videos while also watching on the larger screen.

The first video started showing Heather stepping away from the camera after turning it on. Her dress was already unbuttoned all the way to her navel, and her front-hook bra was undone and open as well. I could see by the weak fluorescent light of the room that the area around her left nipple was wet with saliva, evidence that someone had already been sucking on it.

As Heather stepped into the room, I was able to see more of her surroundings. There were industrial shelves around the walls. From the vantage point of the camera, I knew Heather's phone was sitting on one. They all appeared to be about half full of different sized boxes. There seemed to be quite a bit of dust on all of them. I also got my first look at Ed, standing next to Heather in the middle of the room. He appeared to be of Latino decent, average height and build.

"Now, where were we?" she murmured softly as she faced him.

He reached out to grab her firm tits, his hands seeming to tremble slightly. He stooped to suck on the left nipple again as he groped her. She bit her bottom lip subconsciously and moaned softly as she looked towards the camera. I saw her hand reach down to his crotch and rest on the obvious bulge in his pants. She started to tug at his belt, her other hand going down to assist with the task. She pushed him lightly away from her breast as soon as his fly was open as she sank immediately to her knees. She pulled his pants and underwear partway down his legs in one motion, exposing his hard cock to her hungry gaze.

She lightly tongued the underside of his shaft just where it met his balls, then dragged the tip up towards the head. She stopped to flick her tongue back and forth under the rim of his crown before engulfing it in her mouth. She wasted no time once she had his cock head in her mouth, instantly sliding her lips all the way down his shaft until they were locked around the base of it. She rose back up, falling into a steady rhythm as she repeatedly swallowed his entire length. I could see that she had eye contact with him the entire time.

"Holy fuck!" he grunted as she worked him with her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned around his erection. She pulled him from her mouth, running the tip of her tongue across her top lip as she continued to look up at him. "I would love to suck you off, and have you cum in my throat," she said, her voice husky. She shifted from her knees to sitting on the floor as her fingers quickly unfasted the rest of the buttons on her dress. "But we don't have very long, and I really need to be fucked right now." She had a pleading tone when she spoke.

She reached into her purse, which I hadn't noticed sitting on the floor, and pulled out a condom. She offered it to him, and he eagerly snatched it from her. Heather hooked her thumbs through the strings on the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs as he put the condom on. She laid back on the floor, her arms still in the sleeves of her unbuttoned dress as the rest of it laid flat on the floor beneath her. She spread her legs wide as she laid back, bending her knees. Evidently, she had only gotten her G string past her left foot, as I could now see it dangling from her right ankle. She used the tips of her fingers to help spread her pussy open further. It was unnecessary as her arousal already had her wet and dilated, but it added to the lewd display.

Ed dropped down on top of her almost before he had the condom in place. He shoved his hard cock completely inside her in a single thrust, and Heather moaned loudly in satisfaction. He immediately started to piston in and out of her vigorously. He acted like he had never been this hard and seemed desperate to fuck her.

"He's not going to last long at that pace," I said as I listened to the loud "smack-smack-smack" of their bodies meeting as he relentlessly pounded into her.

As if my thoughts had been his cue, he suddenly grunted loudly as his whole body tensed. I could see the muscles in his ass flexing as he kept his dick buried deep in my wife. He went slack as his orgasm passed, and he collapsed on top of her. He didn't see the brief moment of disappointment flash across her face before she masked it.

"I'm sorry," he said as he got off her, "I thought I would last longer with the condom. But I was so turned on that I couldn't help myself. I promise that I'm a better lover than this."

Heather smiled at him. "Don't be sorry," she said reassuringly as she sat up, "I came on pretty strong." She glanced briefly at his condom-sheathed dick and the load of cum that filled the tip. Her eyes seemed to broadcast her lust as she turned them back to his face. "We'll just have to spend more time getting comfortable with each other."

She reached down and removed her panties from her ankle, then rose to her feet. She stepped closer to Ed and placed them in his hand.

"These are yours since you're the first guy that they came off for today," she explained when he looked quizzically at her.

"Really?" he asked. "Well, okay. I like the sound of getting more comfortable with each other. I'm going to start a collection with these," he said, gesturing with the G string in his hand.

Heather had fastened the front of her bra back together and was quickly working on the buttons to her dress. I noticed as she approached the camera that it looked like she had left one or two more unfastened at her bust, showing more of her black lace bra. Then the video cut out.

I started the second video. Heather was once again in the unused parts room. Her phone seemed to be on the same shelf. I recognized Martin, who I had seen in person during a previous visit to the dealership. Heather walked towards him and stood facing him, her tall heels bringing her eyes level with his. She pushed one hand down his pants while the other started working on his belt.