Our Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her mouth from him suddenly with a loud gasp. "Fuck," she breathed as she stared at the cock standing in her face. It was completely coated with her saliva. She ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft once before again swallowing him entirely.

He reached a hand down to grab a fistful of her hair as she aggressively bobbed her head. I could see that he was thrusting lightly with his hips as well to meet her gulps, occasionally interrupting the 'gluck-gluck' throat noise as he gagged her. He had removed his shirt and tie, and now stood before her with just his pants and shoes pooled around his ankles.

"That's right," he said, "take that dick. Swallow all of it."

Heather moaned louder in answer to his words. She had kept her eyes open, staring up at him as she gulped at him. A long string of drool leaked from the side of her obscenely stretched lips and hung uncaringly from her chin as she slobbered on his cock. Suddenly her moans changed pitch, and I could see her squeezing her thighs together.

"Holy shit! Your mouth is going ice cold. Did you just cum from sucking my cock?!"

"Mmm hmm!!" Heather moaned loudly in response as she kept pumping him with her mouth.

He laughed, "Fuck! You really are the horniest bitch I've ever met!" His hand tightened in her hair, "Oh fuck!" he groaned, "here it comes. Keep sucking, I'm going to cum in your slutty mouth!" He pushed deeper with his hips as his hand pulled her tighter to him. His ass clenched as he came. "Oh, yeah! Take it all!"

I could see Heather's throat working as she swallowed his load. She pulled him from her mouth with a slurp. "Fuck," she said again, her voice soft. There was a wild look in her eyes. A drop of cum was forming at the tip of his cock, and she swiped it with her tongue.

"I hope you know we aren't done yet," he said. "You aren't getting off that easy, get up on the bed."

Heather rose smoothly to her feet and climbed onto the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy was towards the camera, and her arousal was visibly evident. Every contour and fold of her sex stood out in stark detail, shiny with her wetness. Her lips were splayed wide, and she was dilated open; her body ready to receive his dick.

Doug had stayed half-hard after he came, just as Heather had told me at dinner. Now as he saw her, new life flowed into his shaft. He kicked his pants and shoes the rest of the way off and climbed onto the bed. There wasn't any mention of condoms as he positioned himself over her. Heather had already let him cum inside her pussy once before, and even if that hadn't been the case, I doubted she would have used them today. She was acting out a lurid fantasy, and condoms weren't part of it.

I was grateful for Heather's choice of position on the bed. From the angle she was lying I had a perfect view as the wide head of Doug's cock made contact with her open pussy before pushing fully inside her.

"Oh, God yes!" she groaned with satisfaction as he filled her.

Doug had his upper body propped up on his outstretched arms. He let out a grunt as he slid completely inside. As he started to pull back out of her, she arched her back, her firm tits jutting straight up.

"Ahn!! Fuck!!" she howled. "Oh, it feels so good when you drag your fat dick out of me!"

He slammed back into her forcefully.

"Yes!"

He increased his pace, coming most of the way out before slamming back in. There was a rhythmic 'slap-slap-slap' that I imagined was from his balls clapping against her ass cheeks, but I knew was really from their pelvises smacking together.

"Yeah! Yeah! Fuck yeah! YES! OH, FUCK YES!!" she shrieked, her shoulders coming off the bed as a massive orgasm made her back arch further. "Aaah! Oh my God, don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!!"

He kept his rhythm going, working like a piston in and out of her. Heather's hands knotted into fists in the sheets next to her head. The toes on both of her feet curled as her climax continued. The 'slap-slap' sound had a wet quality to it. I could see that Doug's shaft was completely coated in her fluids as he fucked her. His heavy cock was forcing more to leak from around the edges of where her labia were stretched around his girth.

He continued like this for several minutes. Heather's intense peak finally passed to be replaced by numerous smaller, more frequent orgasms. Then Doug let out a heavy breath and withdrew from her. He shifted to his knees, kneeling upright between her legs. He guided his dick back to her open pussy, then grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders as he pushed into her again.

"Oh, God! You're so deep! I'm so full!"

He started to thrust into her once again.

"Uuhhh! Yes! Stretch me out! Fuck me deep with your thick cock!"

He pounded her this was for a while as she drew closer to another powerful climax. He shifted his hands from her legs to her tits, groping her roughly with both hands. He sped up his rhythm at the same time, driving towards his own orgasm.

Heather was moaning unintelligibly, her voice suddenly rising in pitch before cracking as she came hard again.

Doug didn't cum. He slowed his pace and then stopped, pulling out of her. "I'm tired of doing all the work," he said, a bit out of breath. "Here, get up," he said. Heather rolled to the side, and he took her spot, lying on his back. She climbed on top of him, holding his cock upright with one hand. She guided the tip to the entrance of her channel and then sank down, impaling herself on his erection in one smooth motion.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned. She braced her hands on his chest and shifted her hips back and forth a little with him fully inside her. Once she was satisfied with the position, she began to slide up and down his shaft. "Ahn, oh, ah, oh, aw," accompanied every downstroke. It was not a slow or soft motion. She was rising most of the way off him before slamming back down aggressively. I could see the pink heart-shaped jewel of the butt plug come to rest almost against his balls every time her round ass slapped down.

"Aww yeah, get it slut! Fuck that dick!" he said, more talkative now that he wasn't exerting himself. "Tell me how much you like it." He reached up to grab her tits, squeezing and kneading them with his pudgy fingers.

Heather's moans grew louder as he fondled her. "I love it! You feel how wet I am for you? I love your fat fucking dick! I love how my pussy feels when it's stretched around your monster cock!"

Doug groaned as she kept her vigorous pace, "Uhhh, here it comes!" he told her.

"Yes! Cum inside me! I want to feel you cum deep inside my slutty pussy!" she moaned.

I could hear in her voice that she was nearing another peak herself. Her pussy lips seemed to be gripping his shaft as she fucked herself on it. He released her tits and grabbed her by the waist. His hips were rising off the bed to meet her downward motions. He suddenly let out a hoarse cry and tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her against him as he pushed upward to bury his dick as deep as he could.

"Oh my God, yes!" she yelled as she threw her head back. "Fill me up with your cum!!

Doug's hips settled back to the bed after their mutual climax subsided, then Heather slid slowly up his semi-hard shaft. As his bulbous head popped out of her, some of his cum ran out of her open vagina. Without saying anything, she knelt next to him. She bent over and began to run her tongue over his cock and balls, licking their combined fluids from him. He placed both hands behind his own head as he watched her. After she had licked every inch of his member, she began to slowly stroke him with one hand as she flicked the tip of her tongue against the underside of his knob. He moaned softly as she did this.

She stopped teasing him with her mouth, holding his once-again hard cock upward. She straddled him again, this time facing away from him. She slid back onto him and began to ride him reverse cowgirl.

"That's right tramp, climb back up on that dick."

She sat more upright this time, using a rolling motion with her hips instead of sliding up and down on him. She brought her hands to her own breasts, caressing her erect nipples. "Ohhhh, I love this," she said with a gravely tone. She was looking directly into the camera, and I knew she was speaking to me.

He placed his hands on her ass, and she gasped suddenly. I knew that he had likely pushed against the butt plug with a thumb as he had done before when they fucked in the supply closet.

"All right, get off," he said after she had ridden him like that for several minutes. She climbed off him, and he got off the bed. He took a couple of steps to the chair that was at the side of the room and settled himself into it. "It's still not hard enough," he said, "so bring that mouth back over here."

Heather wordlessly obeyed him, sinking smoothly to her knees on the floor next to him. He placed a hand on the back of her head as she once again found a way to work his immense girth down her throat. He had an arrogant smirk on his face as he watched her head bobbing in his lap.

He enjoyed another lengthy blow job but didn't cum again. Then he had her get back on the bed. They started with him on top of her again, then he had her get on all fours so he could take her from behind. They were parallel to the camera now, so I had a profile view of them.

The contrast between them really stood out to me, her body the perfect mixture of tightness and curves, while his was out of shape, his gut protruding a bit.

He grabbed the back of her hair in a fist with one hand, pulling her head back towards him as he banged into her hard. The force his thrusts sent a shockwave through her ass every time he made contact with her, and her heavy tits bounced in time to his movements.

"Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fucking pound me with that cock!" she screamed.

"I can't believe how wet and horny you still are," he said as his breathing grew a bit labored. "Even my wife doesn't take my dick as good as you do."

"Aahhh!! It's so good! You fuck me so good! I'm a whore for your fat dick!"

He released her hair and placed both hands on her ass, gripping it as he plowed her.

"Tell me how bad you want it!" he yelled, slapping her on the ass.

"I want it so bad! I need it! Please make me cum on your dick!" she begged. "I'll be your cum slut and spread my legs for you anytime you want it if you make me cum on your giant dick again!!"

Even though I knew it wouldn't happen, I had a sudden visual of Doug demanding sex from her while she worked at her desk. Then her writhing and shrieking in ecstasy as he fucked her in front of everyone right there in the showroom.

"Oh yeah?" he said as he tightened his grip on her round cheeks, "you better get this ass up then."

Heather dropped her shoulders down flat on the bed, angling her ass higher towards him. Doug redoubled his efforts, hammering into her relentlessly.

"Oh! Right there! Right there, you hit it!" she shouted. "Keep fucking me like that!!" With the position change the sloppy, wet sounds of their fucking became more pronounced.

"Fuck, you are so wet!"

"I know! It feels so good, I'm soaked!" She was starting to become breathless from the effort of pushing back against him. "Fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Keep going, I'm cumming!"

Doug kept at her for another minute as she continued to moan, then he slammed into her as he came as well. "Here's another load for you!"

"Yes! Give it to me deep!" She wiggled her hips back and forth while he was still sunk inside her. "Oh, I can feel your dick throbbing," she said. "Fill my pussy."

He held his position until he finished ejaculating, then pulled out of her.

"Mmm, thank you," she said as she rolled over onto her back. "That was amazing."

After resting for a few minutes, Heather moved to a sitting position at the edge of the bed. She unfastened the straps around her ankles and removed her shoes.

"I guess I'd better go get cleaned up for work," she said as she rose and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start a moment later.

Doug picked up his phone after she left the room. He seemed to be checking texts or emails. I noticed that even now, his cock was partially erect. After a few minutes, he tossed his phone on the bed and headed for the bathroom. He went in, leaving the door ajar behind him.

And there was a pleasant surprise. The door opened into the bathroom towards the side I assumed had the toilet. The walk-in shower was visible on the other side through the open doorway. Heather had been wrong; the camera did show this part of the encounter as well.

It happened just as she had already described. He entered the shower and wordlessly put her on her knees before him. She was facing away from the camera. Details were hard to make out because of the steam that had accumulated on the glass, but the open door helped it dissipate as time went on. Eventually I was able to see that he had her head in both hands as he fucked her face. I could hear it long before I was able to clearly see it though. Over the sounds of the shower, I could still hear the loud 'gluck-gluck' throat noise as he thrust deep into her mouth. He leered down at her as she loudly suppressed a gag.

She gasped when he finally pulled his cock from her. He pulled her to her feet and spun her around. She leaned towards the glass. He placed a hand on her upper back, pushing her over further as he entered her from behind. Her face was turned to the side, so one of her cheeks was pressed against the glass. Her big tits were smashed against it as well.

The glass near her face kept fogging up as she breathed against it. A series of low, continuous moans came from her as he fucked her. The angle of their bodies created a steady, hollow-sounding 'thwop-thwop-thwop' that echoed from the walls.

Heather's moans changed in pitch, and I knew she was having the final orgasm that she had described at dinner. Doug's own orgasm came right after hers. After he finished cumming in her one last time, he quickly washed up and exited the shower. I noticed that he took the towel that had been hanging near the shower.

He came out to the room and commenced to get dressed as Heather finished in the shower. She took several extra minutes, enjoying the hot water. He was out the door before she finished drying off.

"Well, that was even more enjoyable than I anticipated," she said, speaking to me through the camera. "I hope you enjoyed watching this as much as I enjoyed making it." She started to rummage through her bag of work clothes as she spoke. She pulled out her bra and put it on. Then she reached for her phone. She turned to look directly at the camera. "I can't wait to see you tonight. Love you most."

I sat in the chair for a few minutes after the video ended. I had watched every moment, absorbed every detail. I downloaded it to the hard drive that I used to store all of Heather's movies. After a moment of thought, I made a copy and downloaded it to my phone as well. I had a feeling I would be watching it frequently for the next few weeks, trying to figure out which part was the hottest.

After that, I eagerly waited for Heather to get home. The movie had been so long, that she would be getting off soon. I was glad that neither of us had work in the morning because I doubted that we would get much sleep that night.

The end part of 6.