Our Journey Pt. 06

Story Info
Horny Hotwife puts on a show during sex bender.
14.2k words
4.67
6.1k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author: This story picks up right on the heels of part 5 to continue describing a busy, intense week we experienced after we started this lifestyle. It started with a fun idea and ended up turning into a sex bender that lasted longer than anticipated. It was my intention to finish the telling of this week with this installment, but it ended up being too long.

For those of you who are new to our tale, Heather and I adopted a hotwife/swinger lifestyle several years ago. This series is a retelling of some of the events that took place along the way. We understand that our choice of lifestyle isn't for everyone, but hope that you enjoy our story.

To those of you who enjoy our story and take the time to give feedback, thank you!!

Wednesday morning Heather and I were sitting together in our kitchen. The kids had all left for school, and we were sharing some coffee before she had to leave for her part time job as a receptionist for a car dealership. She had this early shift two or three times a week before she went to her full-time job. She looked sexy as hell in her dark maroon button-front dress, while I was still in my robe.

"What was your favorite part?" she asked me.

I knew what she was referring to. The day before she had completed a challenge where I had chosen her clothes. She had gone to work at the dealership dressed in as slutty of an outfit as I could think of while still trying to maintain some semblance of work attire. It had attracted exactly the kind of attention I was hoping for; the result being her getting fucked by two different coworkers and sucking off a third. She had made videos of all three encounters that we had watched together the night before.

This was one of our favorite things. I found it extremely erotic for Heather to be with other men and loved seeing and hearing it more than anything. And she loved to show off, especially for me. I fed off her energy during these encounters, and she was driven further by how much it turned me on.

The day before had been far more extreme than our normal behavior. We had started this lifestyle a few years earlier, and for most of that time Heather had only been with two other men. The first was Josh, a longtime mutual friend who was currently stationed across the country. The second was Rob, a coworker of Heather's from her full-time job at a manufacturing plant. He was currently working an overnight shift and didn't see her very often.

But now after those years of going slow, things were happening now at a much quicker pace. Her confidence was skyrocketing, which led to her being more aggressive. My own sex drive had increased, and as I got off on her antics, I pushed her further. We were building off each other's energy, and we were both becoming consumed by lust. We didn't know it at the time, but we were at the beginning of a sexual bender that would last the rest of the week.

She had fucked a different coworker the week prior, and with the addition of the three from the day before, she was up to six different men that she had been with. That number would end up being double digits by the end of the week.

I thought about her question. "I don't know... all of it, honestly. I loved how fast Doug's fat dick made you cum. And watching you look into the camera as Martin shot his load into your mouth might be the single sluttiest act I've ever seen you do." I studied her for a moment before asking, "What about you?"

"Kinda the same," she answered. "Fucking Tyler was a lot of fun, and I knew you'd love watching me swallow Martin." She paused as she considered it, "Doug was probably my favorite though. I've never experienced anything like the sensation I got when he started pushing that thick, flared head of his cock in and out of me. And his arrogance is normally a turn off, but yesterday I couldn't get enough of it. The way he treated me like a cheap whore made me feel so dirty and slutty. It set me on fire!"

I stared at her, taking her in. Despite her dress covering quite a bit more than the outfit from the previous day, she still looked incredibly sexy. The dress had long sleeves and ended partway down her calves. It was made of a light stretchy fabric that was molded to her like a second skin. You could see every alluring curve of her body. The small buttons down the front of the dress were ivory, making them stand out from the dark color of the dress. She had left some of the top buttons unfastened, displaying an impressive amount of cleavage. Her beautiful face was framed by her brunette hair that fell just past her shoulders. I peered into her smokey green eyes.

"You look amazing," I said simply. "Are you still planning on doing something with this Ed guy today?"

"Yes, that was still my plan as long as you're still good with it," she replied.

Ed was a service tech at the dealership. After Heather had been seen exiting an unused parts room with one of the salesmen, most of the service techs had found excuses to come near her desk in the showroom to lay eyes on her. Ed had been more forward and had asked for her number. A short text exchange later resulted in an arrangement for her to get a close-up look at his cock today at the dealership.

"I'm still all for it," I assured her. "Are you still feeling as horny as you were yesterday?" I asked.

She unconsciously bit her bottom lip as she looked back at me, then nodded slowly as her lips transformed into a sexy smile. "Yup, I am," she said.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Just as horny as you were yesterday?" I asked. "Last night you were worried about going too far. Do you still feel that way?"

She shrugged slightly. "No," she paused, "and yes." She let out a heavy sigh. "As I said yesterday, I feel insatiable right now. Like I can't turn it off. I had a moment of clarity this morning when I reflected that I had let both Doug and Tyler cum inside me. Two different men that I only sort of know."

"Are you worried about that with them?" I asked.

"No, I'm not worried about it. But it made me realize that I know even less about Ed. So, I decided to be more responsible and use condoms. And thinking about that made me even hornier."

I was puzzled by her response. We both hated condoms and tried to use them only as necessary.

"No, I don't suddenly like them," she said, reading my expression. "But I'm getting ready for work, and I think to myself that I need to do the responsible thing and make sure I take condoms with me. To work. Because I'm going to be getting fucked. At work."

She looked at me levelly as she said this. I could see the color rising in her cheeks as she thought about it.

"And that got me thinking about who was going to be fucking me at work. And then who else might fuck me at work. And then about how many condoms should I take with me to work." The flush in her cheeks deepened. "The whole thing is making me feel like a complete slut."

One of my favorite things about my wife is that as she becomes more aroused, she also becomes sluttier. And as she acts sluttier, her arousal increases further. In my mind, it's a wonderful cycle.

"So, there's a small part of me that is nervous about how fast things are going. But that part can't compete right now with the rest of me that is aware of how wet my pussy got when I put a handful of condoms in my purse. So, I still want to keep riding this completely crazy and manic train." She paused and took a breath. "Unless you think we should pull back."

I knew what she was asking. Was I going to be the voice of reason that cautioned us to think this through and consider possible repercussions; the voice that stopped us before things went too far. The problem was that her lust fueled mine, so I was as horny as she was. I reached towards her and hooked my index finger in the top button she had fastened between her round breasts and pulled lightly. It came undone easily, and the soft fabric sprang open from my touch as the tension was released. Another inch of her tantalizing cleavage came into view, and the topmost edge of her black bra was now teasingly visible.

"It looks better like this," I said as I admired her firm tits.

She glanced down at herself, her mouth quirking in a smile. "I think you're right, it does."

"Even with how tight this dress is, I don't see any panty lines," I said as I traced my fingers over her curves and rested my hand on her hip. "What are you wearing under this?" I asked as I reached for the buttons at her waist.

"I'm wearing panties today," she replied as she rose from her chair and stood before me, "they just don't show through this." She made no move to stop me from unfastening her dress.

In no time at all I had all the buttons undone from her navel to the bottom of the dress. She was wearing a tiny black G string. I grabbed it by the sides and pulled it part way down her legs, revealing her pussy that she kept shaved bare.

"Are you thinking about sending me to work without any underwear on again?" she asked.

I didn't answer her as I leaned forward in my chair to kiss her softly below her navel. I kissed downwards stopping just before I reached her sex. Then I extended my tongue and slowly traced the tip of it up her slit. I probed between her folds, tasting her, before flicking it back and forth over her hard nub.

"Ohhhh," she breathed out in a low voice. She took a half step back from me, reaching with a hand to push her panties further down until they fell around her ankles. She stepped out of them as she sat on the edge of the table. "You have to finish what you start today," she said as she spread her legs before me. I could see that she was already wet. "You can't rev me up with a few licks and send me on my way like yesterday, I won't be able to take it. I might end up bent over my desk getting banged in front of the showroom. And that would be a shame."

"Would it?" I asked as I leaned down to continue eating her pussy. "I know how much you like being watched."

"Hmmm, yes. Yes, it would," she said softly. "Aahh! It would be a shame to lose this job right when it looks like I'll be getting laid at it regularly."

She laid back on the table as I increased my efforts. I had years of experience with her and knew exactly what to do in order to bring her to climax. It wasn't long before she was moaning loudly, her hands gripping the back of my head tightly as she ground her pussy against my mouth. Her first orgasm came quickly, a second one following soon after. It was at this point that I normally would have fucked her. But there was no time for that.

"Damnit," she sighed with a note of frustration in her voice, "now I'm hornier than I was before."

I recognized her demeanor; it had happened multiple times before, the last visit from Josh being a prime example. In the days leading up to the visit, she had become increasingly aroused. As her desire grew, her behavior became sluttier. And the sexual acts she carried out did not sate her appetite. She had ended up getting fucked by Josh, twice, hours before her planned rendezvous with him. And rather than cool the flame of her desire, it had been like throwing gas on it. Their encounter later that same night had consisted of almost two straight hours of high energy, intense fucking. And then Heather had driven home in just her panties.

"Well, you better put these back on then," I replied as I retrieved her underwear and handed them to her. "We don't want to make it too hard on you." She gave another small smile as she started to slip them back on. On a whim I added, "I'll leave it up to you whether you put them back on after they come off again at the dealership today."

My comment caught her off guard, and she paused with them pulled halfway up her thighs. I saw the color creep into her cheeks again at the unsubtle reminder that she intended to have sex at work today, and the further implication that there could be more than what was already expected.

"What are your plans for today?" she asked as she resumed pulling her panties into place and began fastening the buttons back up on the bottom of her dress. "Are you heading up to see Ginger?"

"Yeah," I replied, "it will be a nice distraction while you are at the dealership."

Ginger was a coworker of mine that I had begun having a sexual relationship with the week prior. It was a new development for us. Our roles were clearly defined, Heather was the insatiable exhibitionist, and I was her ever-hungry voyeur. Up until Ginger, me being with someone else wasn't something that either of us were interested in. But as my own sex drive had dramatically increased recently, we had experimented with it. And though it was pleasurable, we both decided that we much preferred what we already had. But Heather knew that I would always prefer to be with or watch her, so she was comfortable indulging me with time with Ginger.

"Have fun," she said with a smile. She stepped closer to me and kissed me fiercely. She placed a hand over my stiffening cock and gave a gentle squeeze. "Call me when you're on your way home."

I squeezed her ass firmly as I kissed her back. "I will. You have fun as well."

"Love you," she said over her shoulder as she headed out the front door.

"I love you most."

After that, I jumped in the shower and then got ready to go visit Ginger. I was on vacation all week and was enjoying just not being at work. Ginger normally would have been at work, but she had taken this day off to have time with me. She had started taking birth control near the beginning of our sexual relationship, and her doctor had informed her that it would be best to give it a week to be fully effective. This day was one week, and she didn't want to wait any longer.

I thought about that as I drove to her place. I was a little nervous that she would develop feelings for me beyond a friendly sexual relationship. I had been up front and honest with her from the beginning, and she had said that she understood, but her enthusiasm to get together still made me worry about it. Then again, Heather was just as enthusiastic about all her encounters, and I knew for a fact that they were all strictly about the sex and sharing it with me.

It took me almost an hour to reach Ginger's place. I parked in her driveway and walked up the steps to her front door. She opened it before I was able to knock. She was wearing a light pink camisole, her hard nipples plainly visible beneath the thin fabric. Her lace panties were a shade darker.

I barely made it inside her entryway before she pushed me against a wall, her bare feet rising up on her tip toes to kiss me. Her hands pulling insistently at my belt.

"Right here then?" I asked as I broke the kiss.

She didn't answer, instead bringing her mouth back to mine. She caught my bottom lip tightly in her teeth. She had my fly open, and I felt her hand pushing under my boxers and her fingers wrapping around my shaft.

I grabbed the bottom of her camisole and pulled it up to expose her round breasts. She released my lip as I pulled it over her head. I noticed a coat hook higher up on the opposite wall of the short hallway we were in and got an idea. Instead of taking her top completely off, I twisted it tightly around her wrists as I held them over her head. I moved towards the hook, forcing her to step back with me. As I neared the other wall, I pulled her higher, making her stand taller on her toes as I put the twisted camisole over the hook.

She was stretched to her full height without any leverage to pull herself free. I placed my hands over her soft globes, feeling her nipples stiffen further under my palms. Once again, I was aware of the differences between Ginger and my wife. Ginger had very nice tits. They were likely a C cup and they looked great, especially on her shorter frame. But they lacked the fullness of Heather's firm triple Ds. I squeezed them, noting how much lighter and softer they felt than Heather's heavy breasts.

I leaned forward and took one nipple gently between my teeth, flicking it lightly with my tongue as my hands moved down to her waist. I pushed her panties down her legs and then put one hand over the top of her mound. Her pussy was as bare and smooth as my wife's. It hadn't been on our first encounter over a week and a half ago, but she had waxed it the very next day. I had never asked her to do that, and wondered if that was how she wanted it or if she had somehow guessed my preference. I traced the tip of a finger up her slit, feeling her wet eagerness. I slid my middle finger inside her, crooking it back towards myself as I probed for her G spot.

"Uhh! No," she moaned, "not your finger. I want your cock!"

I ignored her for a moment as I made contact with her G spot and felt the walls of her pussy tighten around my finger. I switched to her other nipple, sucking it into my mouth.

"Please," she begged, "I need it!"

Smiling to myself, I decided to relent. I withdrew from her and pulled my pants and boxers partway down my legs. I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I bent to grab her panties that were gathered around her legs and took them to the floor. I placed my hands on the insides of her thighs and picked her up. I held her for a moment splayed open in front of me before lifting her higher and placing the tip of my upright cock just inside the entrance to her channel. She was so wet that her fluids immediately began leaking from her, running down my shaft and onto my balls. She wriggled her hips in my grasp, trying futilely to slide further down my erection.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already!" she demanded.

I relaxed my arms and let gravity pull her down onto me. I entered her completely as she slid effortlessly to the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck yes!!" she growled.

It occurred to me that this was the same way that Tyler had fucked Heather the night before. I pinned her back against the wall as I began to thrust aggressively into her. The hallway echoed with the loud squelching noise that came from her sopping pussy. I brought my lips back to hers, kissing so hard that our teeth clicked. I could feel her tongue start to go cold.

She pulled her mouth from me. "God, I'm going to cum!" she shrieked. "Keep going, don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

I kept pounding into her at the same tempo as I resumed kissing her. She half whimpered; half moaned against my lips as she climaxed. As she started to come down from her peak, I withdrew from her and set her back on her tiptoes on the floor. I dropped down to my knees, accidentally kneeling in a wet spot. I leaned forward and ran the tip of my tongue up her slit, teasing her. Then I sucked her clit gently while flicking it with my tongue. This was a technique I used on Heather sometimes, giving her oral right after she had an orgasm from penetration. It would drive her wild and I was hoping for the same result with Ginger.

I suddenly felt the hair on the back of my head being grabbed in a fist. She had pulled her arms free from her twisted up top. She tilted my head up towards her as she settled her weight fully back on her feet. She had all the leverage in this situation, and I found myself being pushed over backwards with her following me to the floor. Her pelvis was still positioned over my face as I lay on the hard tiles. I grabbed her round ass firmly with both hands and pulled her pussy back to my mouth. I ate her aggressively, matching the mood she was displaying. She moaned loudly and ground herself against my mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she grunted. She pressed her cunt tighter against me. Another orgasm ripped through her, and she came hard on my tongue.

Her climax had barely subsided when she started moving down my body. Her face was suddenly level with mine. She kissed me once, catching my lip in her teeth again. Then she released me and sat upright, straddling me. One of her hands reached down and held my hard cock upright as she positioned herself over it. As soon as she felt it at her entrance, she sank down, impaling herself on me. She let out another low moan as she came to rest on my pelvis, my entire length inside her.