Our Journey Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then you drove home to me," I finished for her.

Her eyes met mine. I could feel the smoldering lust of her gaze through her thick lashes. "Sort of," she said.

I felt my eyebrows raise involuntarily.

"There was a truck on the freeway with a couple of guys in it. They were maybe our age, working type guys."

I moved my hand back to her breasts and brushed it against her taught nipples, pulling another moan from her.

"Anyway, they saw me driving home topless, so they honked at me and blew me kisses." Her cheeks were getting flushed again, "I blew them a few kisses back. That encouraged them to do more, and the passenger raised his hips high enough in his seat to show me his cock." She was still staring levelly into my eyes, "I licked my lips at him, and then it was time to get off on our exit. I turned on my blinker and moved over, and they pulled behind me and followed me off the freeway."

I could feel my brain short circuiting as I tried to calculate exactly how long she had been gone, along with the runtime I had seen for the video I hadn't seen yet, while following along with where this was headed. It was difficult to concentrate as all my blood flow seemed to be directed away from my brain and into my rock-hard dick.

"Instead of turning towards home, I turned on the road out to our spot."

Our spot was a place we had discovered at the edge of town. The area had been under development for several years, and progress seemed to have stalled out. Our spot was a certain road that ended at an unfinished intersection where construction had stopped a while ago. The area was usually vacant, even during the daytime.

"They followed along with all my turns, and I knew what was going to happen when we got there."

I could feel a lump in my throat, and realized I was holding my breath. My hands had slowed as well, moving reflexively as I lost focus.

She smiled at me, "I was looking ahead and then I saw them suddenly turn off in my side mirror. I checked my rear view and saw a cop driving behind me now." She chuckled, "He was just driving in the area though, he turned off to another road a block later."

She stared at me as my mind worked to process everything that she said. I could see the intensity of her lust in her eyes and her flushed cheeks.

"I was so horny," she said, then paused. "No, I am so horny," she corrected herself, "so fucking horny! I still wouldn't be home yet if that cop hadn't spooked those guys. I'd be parked at our spot, letting them take turns fucking me."

This wasn't some act or fantasy. She was ready and willing to fuck two strangers. More than willing, wanting.

"In my imagination when they were following me, I pictured one in my mouth while the other took me from behind."

I was dimly aware of her body moving, trying to coax my suddenly still hands back into action as my focus slipped even more. Her eyes held mine, her gaze intense.

"I wouldn't have even bothered with condoms," she said softly. They would have just cum in my mouth, or pussy, or wherever they wanted. They could have shot another load on my tits."

The rationale part of my brain was yelling that this was the point that was probably too far. This was risky, stupid and even dangerous behavior. But that part of my mind was far away and small, and nothing compared to the rest of me that burned with lust along with my horny wife.

I could see Heather's gaze drop from my eyes to my crotch, almost as if she could see my dick trying to push through my pants. I could feel my hands moving almost if their own accord as my fly was opened and my hard-as-steel shaft was pulled out. I wasted no time as I moved between her open legs and shoved my cock inside her.

She was so wet and ready that I slid effortlessly inside her, feeling like I was being pulled in as she tightened around me. The combination of how horny and slutty she was, the situation she had just described, the visual my mind crafted of the two strangers using her was all too much for me. It didn't matter that we had been having sex almost daily for a few weeks, that we had an intense session just the night before, or that I had become fairly capable of holding off an orgasm to prolong the experience; I came within a few thrusts inside her.

"You can't be done already," she said breathlessly. "Bring that cock up here."

I withdrew from her and climbed off the couch, quickly getting undressed myself. I placed one knee on the couch next to her head as I lowered my dick towards her eager mouth.

Heather attempted to raise her head in order to slide her lips up and down my shaft, but it was a bit awkward with her hands tied over her head. I lowered my hips, easing my cock down her throat. I was still very aroused and could already feel my semi-hard member returning to a full erection. I paused like that for a moment, enjoying the sensation of being so deep down her throat, then pulled back. I fucked her mouth slowly and gently for a few minutes, then withdrew again.

I knelt on the couch between her open thighs, grabbing her legs and placing them so that her calves rested on my shoulders. I lined up with her wet opening and pushed into her again.

"Yes!" she cried out as I entered her. "Now fuck me!"

I began to thrust into her forcefully, making her tits bounce with every thrust.

"Oh, give it to me! Give it to me hard!"

I didn't need her urging, I felt like I couldn't fuck here hard enough. I increased my pace as I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Oh God!" she wailed, "you like that! You like the thought of some stranger fucking me hard from behind while another fills my mouth with his cock!"

Her words were as much for herself as they were for me. She cried out as another orgasm crashed through her. I kept pounding into her through her peak. I felt her become even wetter than she already was, my dick causing a sloppy, wet sound as it plunged in and out of her.

"Ohhh, fuck!!" She screamed as her whole body tensed with another climax right on top of the first.

I felt the orgasm that I thought I could hold off longer suddenly welling up within me. With a cry of my own, I thrust deep into her as my dick throbbed with my release.

I let go of her legs, allowing them fall to the side as I dropped on top of her. My softening cock was still inside her as we both lay there breathing heavily. I reached above her and pulled the ties from her wrists. I listened to her heartbeat as I regained my breath, relishing a moment of something that belonged only to us.

Now with my mind beginning to clear of the lust-haze that clouded my judgement, I began to consider everything that had occurred. "If a cop driving behind those guys was enough to cause them to bolt like that, then I'm glad he showed up when he did."

"Yeah, I was just thinking along those same lines as well," she said. "I'll try harder to keep my crazy-slut in check."

We lay there for a while longer, enjoying each other's company.

..............................

I turned on the computer to watch the video a few hours later. Heather had left for her shift at the manufacturing plant, and the kids weren't home from school yet.

Since we had started this lifestyle a few years earlier, I usually had to wait weeks, or even months in between getting a new video. Now, I had received three good ones on Tuesday, two more on Wednesday and a super long and crazy-hot one from Thursday. I shook my head as I realized this was the seventh video in just four days.

The video began showing the same parts room that I was becoming rather familiar with, despite having never been in it. Heather was stepping away from her phone after starting the recording.

I could see two guys in the room with her, neither of which I recognized. They both wore the uniform shirts of dealership service techs. The one closest to Heather was average height with short, reddish hair. His name tag read 'Nick'. The second one was a taller black guy near the edge of the room. His name tag said 'Rodney'.

"So, this fool was telling the truth?" Rodney said. "He's really going to get with your fine ass?"

I noticed that she was wearing her skirt higher up on her hips so that her lacy panties were visible from the front as she stood there. She lifted the short skirt by the hem, showing them off completely.

"Uh huh," she nodded, "he is." She looked towards Rodney. "Are you going to join in?" she asked.

"No," Nick said at the same time that Rodney shook his head, "he doesn't dare do anything here at work. He just came with because he didn't believe me."

Nick was sinking to his knees and reaching with both hands for the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down her legs to reveal her hairless slit. She stepped out of them, and he picked them up and put them in his pocket.

"You have such a pretty pussy," he said in a low voice as he knelt in front of her.

The situation seemed to make Rodney feel bashful as he averted his eyes. It was plain to me that he wanted to look back at her.

A predatory smile spread across her face as she saw him look away. "I don't mind if you watch," she said in a sultry tone. Her smile deepened, "I want you to see me being a slut."

Rodney looked back at her nervously as Nick leaned forward to place his mouth over her pussy.

Heather gasped sharply as his lips settled over her, her eyes widening briefly. "Oh, I really like you!" she said as she shifted her focus to Nick.

I could see the muscles in his neck moving as he probed her folds with his tongue. She moaned loudly as she shifted her stance to allow him better access. She released the skirt she was still holding up and pulled her top off, bringing her spectacular breasts into view. She ran her own hands lightly down her tits, teasing her erect nipples with her palms as Nick continued to eat her pussy. He held each of her ass cheeks tightly in his hands.

"Oh God, you're so good at this!" she moaned. "Keep going, fuck me with your tongue!"

Nick shifted his position, encouraged by her words to get deeper inside her. She reached down and grabbed the hair on the back of his head in a tight fist as she ground her pussy against his mouth. He made eye contact with her as he licked and sucked her.

"Mmm, yeah. You're going to make me cum!" She bit her bottom lip subconsciously as her free hand rose to tease her nipples again. Her breathing became more rapid and shallow and she began a low moan as he pleasured her.

"Fuck yes, I'm close! Keep going, I'm so close!" She dropped the hand that was playing with her tits to the back of his head as she held him tight against her with both hands. A sudden intake of breath signaled her climax. "Oh my God, yes!"

Rodney was wide-eyed, transfixed on her firm tits that pointed even higher as she threw her head back.

She relaxed after a moment, looking briefly at Rodney before bringing her focus back to Nick. She released his head as she stepped back from him.

"Lie on you back," she instructed him.

Nick complied, loosening his belt as he settled on the floor. Heather quickly stepped across him and turned around. She sank to her knees, straddling his face as she leaned forward and began tugging at his fly with both hands. She lowered her wet pussy over his mouth as she continued to work at his pants.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she growled in satisfaction as she pulled his hard cock out of his pants and immediately bent the rest of the way forward to take him into her mouth.

Rodney adjusted the evident hard-on that had formed in his pants as he watched them sixty-nine with each other. Heather was rolling her hips as Nick gripped her ass tightly with both hands while he ate her. She was bobbing her head in a steady rhythm as she repeatedly swallowed his whole cock. It was a very erotic scene. Heather was naked except for her shoes and the short skirt that was bunched around her waist like a glorified belt, so every inviting curve of her body was on full display as she lay on top of Nick.

Heather was obviously enjoying the attention that Nick was giving her and showed her appreciation by enthusiastically deep throating him. I was impressed by his stamina. I felt like most men would have cum in her mouth by now.

"God damn girl!" Rodney said as he watched her take all of Nick's cock to the back of her throat. Nick's entire shaft was coated in her saliva all the way to his balls. "It looks like you're fucking good at that!"

"Mmm hmm!" she moaned lustily around her mouthful. She pulled her mouth off Nick for a moment as she turned her head briefly towards Rodney. "I love sucking cock!" She then turned her head back and resumed pumping his shaft with her lips.

After several minutes, the constant moans that were coming out of Heather's busy mouth rose in pitch, and she started to hump her hips faster against Nick's face, signaling that another orgasm was approaching. She suddenly pulled her mouth from him and arched her back as her body tensed.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She held that position for a few moments, then lifted one of her legs as she turned around and scooted down his body. She straddled him again, this time facing him with her open pussy positioned over his upright shaft. "I need to feel this inside me now," she said as she held his dick in place while she lowered herself onto it.

She sank all the way to the base, then shifted her hips with him fully inside her. She let out a satisfied groan as she leaned forward and braced her hands on his chest, then began to slide up and down his cock. She hadn't stopped to get a condom. I wondered if she had forgotten about trying to use one as she got caught up in the moment, or if it was a more conscious decision.

"Oh God, you are so hard! You feel so good inside me!" she said huskily. "Do you feel how wet you make me?"

I admired her beautiful body as she rode him. Another element that added to the eroticism of these videos was seeing Heather from a different perspective than I would if I was the one fucking her. I had a wonderful view of everything, the way her pussy lips gripped his shaft as she rode him, how firm her tits were as they bounced in time to her movements, the way her ass jiggled, and a shockwave moved through its round curves every time she smacked it down on his thighs.

Her face was the most captivating part for me by far. Her lips were parted as she moaned and the look in her eyes was pure lust. This was the beginning of the mood that almost had her fucking two strangers at the edge of town. It was obvious that she was enjoying the sex, but I was sure that part of it was Rodney's hungry stare that never left her as she rode Nick. She looked back at him, and I could feel her desire as she focused on the bulge in his pants. He rubbed it in front of her, and it seemed that her breath caught in her throat.

Nick grabbed her suddenly by the hips and rolled her over onto her back while he was still inside her. He raised his upper body off her, supporting his weight with his outstretched arms. He began thrusting hard and fast, making the room echo with a quick and steady 'slap-slap-slap' sound.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty pussy!" she wailed.

He grunted from the effort and kept pounding into her. She grabbed each of his forearms with a tight grip as her body began to tense again.

"Oh, don't stop! Don't stop, I'm close again!" Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as her breathing quickened. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your dick!" The cords on her neck stood out as she arched her back, "Aaahh!!"

Nick pushed into her and held it there as she rode the peak of her orgasm. For a moment, I thought he had cum as well, but soon realized he hadn't. He began stroking into her again, but at a slower rhythm than before as he began to tire. After several minutes of this, he withdrew and sat back on his haunches.

"Can I tittie-fuck you?" he asked.

Heather seemed shocked for a moment, then grinned and nodded, "Yeah, sure. How do you want me?"

"Get up on your knees," he told her as he rose to his feet.

She did as instructed, kneeling tall before him. Nick stepped towards her, crouching a bit as he placed his wet cock between her large breasts and grabbed them roughly with each hand. He held them together as he began to thrust quickly with his hips, sliding his rod rapidly between her heavy tits. She made an effort to lick or suck the head of his cock as it appeared out the top of her cleavage, but he was going too fast, and her own chest was in the way. It didn't seem to matter to him as his ass suddenly clenched and a rope of cum shot from his cock as it emerged from between her breasts, landing on her neck and high up on her chest. He slid his dick back and forth a few more times as more pulses came from him, spattering the upper slope and deep cleavage of her impressive rack. He stood still for a moment as the last of his cum spurted onto her tits, then stepped back from her.

Heather looked down at her chest, then glanced around the room. I saw the realization hit her that she didn't have anything to clean up with. She picked up her shirt from where she had tossed it and wiped at the cum on her neck and the top portion of her chest. She then looked briefly at the shirt and seemed to decide it was better to just put it on. She pulled the tight top over her round tits, the thin white fabric immediately sticking to her and becoming semi-transparent in many areas. She plucked at it with her fingertips in a vain attempt to make it look less revealing. Her eyes looked both anxious and excited as she nervously bit her lip. She tugged her skirt down absently, but not as low on her hips as it had been, leaving her bare slit visible under the hem. Then she stepped towards the camera and the video ended.

Seeing what she had described, I now fully understood her demeanor when she returned home. Every step that awaited her between the end of this video and her car would have made her feel more and more like a slut. A small part of me that I still wasn't ready to listen to yet cautioned that we were starting to go too far.

..............................

I got up early Saturday morning. I had plans to go play golf with some friends and wanted to have time to go on a run before they arrived to pick me up. Heather and the kids were up by the time I finished my run, and the house bustled with normal Saturday morning activity.

It was about an hour later when my friend, Thomas, stopped by to pick me up. With it being a Saturday and having everyone home, Heather was dressed more conservatively than she had been the for the last week. Still, the sundress that she wore was shorter, and showed more cleavage than what she would have worn before she found her confidence. I noticed Thomas trying to covertly check her out as he waited for me to grab my clubs. I also saw the small smile on Heather's face as she pretended not to notice.

I grabbed my clubs and headed back towards the kitchen where Thomas waited for me. I could see Heather wiping down the countertops as he sat at the kitchen table. She bent forward and rubbed at what must have been a particularly stubborn spot. She kept her eyes very deliberately focused down on the spot she was wiping vigorously at. I smiled to myself; our counters were always spotless. There was no spot to rub at, and it wasn't a coincidence that she was facing towards Thomas as she leaned over the counter. I couldn't see it from my vantage point, but I was sure all that hard scrubbing with her arm was doing marvelous things with her displayed cleavage. Thomas sat transfixed.

I let my golf bag rub against the wall as I neared the kitchen to announce my return, and Thomas jumped guiltily in his seat, suddenly looking everywhere else except where Heather worked on our already clean counter. Her face was obscured from him by her hair hanging in front of her face as she looked downward, but I saw her pleased smirk from where I stood.