Our Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
Hotwife has a surprise for hubby at end of sex bender.
12.9k words
4.15
7k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author: This story picks up the morning after part 6.

I welcome feedback, and really hope you enjoy our story. To those of you who leave a comment, I sincerely thank you.

I didn't get to sleep in as late on Friday morning as I had wanted to. Someone still needed to ensure the kids got ready for school; a task I had been assisting with while home on vacation. I looked over at Heather after I got out of bed. She was still fast asleep. Her normal bedtime routine was to wear comfortable pajamas to sleep in, but that had been disrupted often lately. Mornings like this one that found her naked, having collapsed in bed after a robust sex session were becoming common. My eyes roamed over her inviting curves as she lay there partially covered by the sheet and decided to let her sleep.

After the kids were out the door I decided to go for a run. I got dressed quietly, so as not to wake my wife and headed for the river trail that had become my preferred route. As I settled into a comfortable stride, I reflected on the events over the last few days. The Hotwife challenge on Tuesday had ended up being something far beyond my expectations. And the actions from that had sparked additional encounters for Wednesday and Thursday. Three days in a row was not normal behavior for us, or at least it hadn't been. But things were changing rapidly now. We had started practicing this lifestyle almost two years earlier, and during that time Heather had only been with two other men. Now, in less than two weeks, she had increased her stable of lovers to seven. And there were others that she was flirting with as well. Additionally, I had begun having sex with Ginger during that same timeframe.

It all stemmed from a sharp increase in confidence. We had both grown far more confident regarding... everything. Heather especially. She was much more confident in how she looked, in knowing what she desired, in knowing that others desired her, and in the knowledge that I wanted her and everything that she wanted.

As I turned back towards our house, I wondered if the previous day's activities had been enough to satisfy Heather's appetite. I doubted it. Lately, every act that she carried out drove her to want to do more. Remembering the activities of just the last twenty-four hours was turning me on again, and I knew that if I felt that way then it was likely that Heather did to.

When I returned home, I removed my running shoes and headed for the kitchen to make a smoothie. I heard Heather walking up the stairs from our room.

"I was wondering if you were going to be awake," I said over my shoulder as she entered the room behind me. I started to turn around to face her. "What are your... "I trailed off as I caught sight of her, "...plans," I finished lamely.

Her white shirt looked to be a cross between a camisole and a crop top. It was skintight, and ended before her navel, leaving her midriff exposed. The tiny little strings that went over her shoulders clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples showing through the thin fabric that was stretched over her firm tits also made that evident. Her denim mini skirt was, well...mini. It was so short that it barley covered the front of her as she stood up straight. It looked like she had pulled it lower on her hips than it was meant to sit in order for it to even do that. As she crossed the room, I noticed that I could see the bottom curve of her ass cheeks as she moved. She completed the outfit with the same open-toed, high-heeled black sandals she had worn the day before with Doug in the hotel.

She grinned at me, obviously pleased with my reaction. "I'm going to get my oil changed," she said. "I was so wrapped up in giving you the details about everything that happened with Doug yesterday, that I forgot to let you know."

We got all the maintenance on our vehicles done at the dealership where Heather worked. The same dealership where she was currently fucking three different coworkers and flirting with at least three more.

"I didn't realize it was already time for an oil change," I said, feigning ignorance of the situation. "It feels like you had that done not so long ago, while you were there for a shift."

Her smile deepened and she shrugged, "Yeah, I thought the same. But Nick looked it up and thinks they may not have put enough in. He felt it was important enough that it does not wait until I go back in for a shift next week." She stepped closer to me and placed her hand on my stiffening cock through my running shorts. She leaned in so that I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke, "He made a special appointment to make sure I get taken care of. He's going to make sure I get full service."

Nick was one that was flirting with her. "I see," I said, playing along, "well, it sure sounds important. I supposed that a VIP like yourself won't be waiting in their lobby. They probably have a special room where you can go wait while he... works on you."

There was an unused parts room near the service department. Martin, one of the salesmen, had shown it to Heather on Tuesday. She, in turn, had shown him what she looked like on her knees with his cock all the way down her throat. She had been in there two other times since then. It was her comings and goings to that room with different coworkers that had drawn the attention of some of the service techs that were now keen to become acquainted with her.

She laughed, "Yeah, I won't be spending any time in the lobby. The room I'll be in is for a more exclusive club." She gently squeezed my shaft and kissed my neck, then stepped back from me. "So, you approve of my outfit?"

"You look stunning. You'd stop traffic in that." My gaze focused on the skirt. It was sitting so low that I was surprised that I couldn't see the tops of her panties above it, which made me wonder if she was even wearing any.

Reading my thoughts, she raised the hem to show me that she did have some on. They were very low rise, white lace panties. I could see a wet spot already starting to form. "Take a good look at them," she said, "I don't plan on still having them when I get back home."

She had started a new game a couple of days ago with another service tech, Ed. She had informed him that the first guy that she took her panties off for each day would get to keep them.

I nodded. "So, now Nick, huh? You're gaining quite the following at the dealership. You're going to need a secretary yourself soon to keep track of all the dick you're getting."

The wet spot seemed to expand a little at my words. "I know," she said as she pulled her skirt back down, "I'm such a horny slut right now." She looked into my eyes, a brief moment of worry flashing across her face. "Are you still okay with all this? Do you think we're getting out of control?"

I looked at her, really taking her in. I looked at her brunette hair that fell around her shapely shoulders, her firm tits that strained against her top, the short skirt that barley covered her already wet pussy and didn't cover her round ass. I looked into her smokey green eyes that still blazed with the intensity of carnal desire. It felt like it was more than want, she radiated sexual need.

A rational mind may have cautioned that we should slow down and think about things, that adding an eighth guy to the list in such a short timeframe should be carefully considered. That the last three days had already been a lot. But, as has always been, my desires mirrored hers. Any rationale I may have possessed was consumed in the fire I saw in those eyes.

"How else are we going to add to my porn library?" I asked, using some levity to ease any tension. "It is a rule that you film these encounters for your 'personal use' still, right?"

The corner of her lip quirked slightly as her grin returned. "Yes, I make them sign a waiver and everything," she joked. I raised an eyebrow at her, and she laughed. "I do need to get going though, but I'll be back before work. Miss me while I'm gone." She stepped back to me for a deep kiss.

"I always do babe," I said. "Have fun, I love you."

"I love you most, and I plan to."

With that, she walked out the front door to her car. I watched her drive down the road until I lost sight of her, then finished making my smoothie.

..............................

I was sitting in a recliner in the front room when I heard Heather's car in the driveway a couple of hours later. I turned the television off and swiveled the chair towards the front door as I heard her coming up the steps. Even though I had known what her intentions were when she left, I did not expect the sight I got as she stepped into the room. She was topless. She carried her purse in one hand, and a wadded up white cloth that I assumed was her shirt in the other. Her skirt sat a little higher on her hips, affording me a view of her bare pussy as she crossed the room towards me.

I took all of this in as she approached me, but the thing that I noticed the most was her demeanor. The sexual need she had exuded that morning was amplified now. Her erect nipples were so hard that her round tits seemed taut, and her inner thighs shone with her wetness. Her eyes looked almost wild.

"Didn't expect that," I said as I gestured at the shirt in her fist. "You take that off in the driveway?"

"Nope," she replied as she tossed it past my chair. The distinctive aroma of semen briefly hit me before it landed on the floor near me. "I had to take that off at the first red light that I stopped at."

I felt my eyebrows raise at that. "Sounds like there's a story there," I said.

"Yes, there is," she said as she handed me her phone. "Here, watch this first and then I'll tell you about it." She turned and headed down the hall towards the bathroom.

I looked at the phone in my hand for a moment, then opened her gallery. Heather deletes the videos from her phone after I download them, so there were only two files in her video folder. The first one was the two-and-a-half-hour marathon fuck session she had recorded with Doug the day before. The second was the most recent addition, with a listed runtime of thirty-three minutes. I hesitated to start the video. Thirty-three minutes was longer than I wanted to wait to find out about her apparently cum-covered shirt and sex crazed demeanor. I stared at it for a moment, then came to a decision.

I got up and went downstairs. I set her phone on the desk with the computer, then went to the closet. I returned to the front room just as Heather came out of the bathroom.

She was completely naked now, her skirt and shoes likely discarded on the bathroom floor. She looked at me questioningly, "Why aren't you watching the video?" she asked as she padded across the wood floor.

"I'm not going to be able to concentrate on that right now," I said. "You'll be leaving for work in a couple of hours, and then I'll have plenty of time to watch it. So, in the meantime," I grabbed her gently by the elbow and ushered her towards the couch, "I want to hear all about what led to...this." I gestured widely to indicate I meant her as well as her shirt.

She sat on the cool leather, and I directed her to lie on her back with her arms stretched over her head. I pulled one of the neckties I had retrieved from the closet out of my pocket and tied her wrists together. Then I produced a second and tied one end to the first necktie and the other to a leg of an end table near the couch. We didn't practice bondage often, but it felt like what the mood called for. From the look on Heather's face as she lay there with her arms secured over her head, I had been right.

I began running my hands delicately over her firm tits, grazing the tips of her hard nipples feather-lightly with my palms as I moved my hands down her body. She moaned and squirmed, rubbing her thighs together.

"Ahhh, just fucking touch me!" she said, her tone somewhere between a plea and a demand. She pulled against her bonds as she bucked upward with her hips.

I ignored her request, slowly sliding one hand down her flat stomach, but stopping before I reached her mound. "So, what happened in order for you to drive home almost naked, and arrive even hornier than when you left?" I asked calmly as I circled her navel with the tip of a finger.

She pushed with her heels while pulling against the ties, trying to wriggle her shaved pussy nearer to my hand. I didn't move away, letting her draw herself closer.

"All right, so Nick was fucking me in the parts room," she began. "I was getting pretty worked up because he'd already gotten me off a couple of times, and his friend was in the room, watching. And that really turned me on."

That was an unexpected development. "Does his friend work there to? Did you fuck him?" I asked.

I traced the tip of my finger along both sides of her open slit. Heather shifted her hips in an effort to coax me to enter her. I resisted for a moment before finally relenting. I pushed my two middle fingers into her. The inner walls of her vagina clamped down on me immediately, drawing me further inside.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned as my fingers entered her. "Yes, he works there. And no, I haven't fucked him yet, but I'm going to!"

She bucked with her hips again, attempting to get me to go deeper. I curled my fingers upward, probing for her G-spot.

"Oh, right there! Yes, I'm--," her words cut off with a sharp gasp. Her heavy tits thrust up towards me as her back arched off the couch with the force of her orgasm. I could see her fluids leaking past my fingers as her pussy grew tighter around them. I kept probing her as she held that pose for a moment as her peak swept through her.

"That was a big one," I said.

She moaned and nodded her agreement as the wave subsided.

"All right, so go on with what happened. You've hardly told me anything yet."

She drew in a deep breath before continuing, "As I was saying, Nick was fucking me in the parts room."

"What position were you in, and were you wearing anything?"

"I was lying on my back with him between my legs. My skirt was bunched up around my waist and I still had my shoes on. My shirt was on the floor."

I started lightly caressing her breasts again with my free hand, paying extra attention to her sensitive nipples.

"Then, he suddenly had me get on my knees so he could titty fuck me."

That was interesting. With everything we had done, neither of us had ever done that. I loved her incredible tits, but when it came to my cock, there were other places I wanted to put it. I kind of figured everyone else felt the same way.

"And how was that?"

"God, I loved it!" she said. I could see the flush building in her cheeks again.

"Really?" I said, surprised. "I wouldn't have thought there was much for you with that."

"It's like sucking cock," she replied. "The thing I love about doing that most is how much it arouses whoever I'm doing it to. And how slutty it makes me feel." She licked her lips before continuing, "This was the same. It turned him on so much, and I felt so slutty doing it. Plus, his rough hands on my tits felt good as he slid his cock between them."

"Huh. That sounds different than what I was picturing. I expected you would hold your tits together and move your upper body to slide up and down his cock."

"Yeah, that's not how he did it. I knelt as high as I could, and he crouched a little. He grabbed my tits and held them tight in his hands as he kept thrusting with his hips. I tried to suck on the tip of his cock as it came out the top, but he got going to fast for that."

"That's his loss, I would definitely let you suck on mine if I was doing that. On top of it feeling amazing, the saliva would make it more slippery."

"Yeah," she chuckled, "that wasn't an issue. Look at how wet your fingers are right now. I had already cum all over his dick, so it was plenty slippery."

I moved the hand I was using to tease her nipples down towards her mound, pressing down with the heel of it on fatty tissue just above her clit. I had learned that this light pressure, especially when combined with something else touching her G-spot, drove her wild. She drew in a shuddering breath, her eyes going wider.

"And then before I knew it, he was cumming all over my tits," she added after a brief pause. "And then right after that, I realized I didn't have anything to clean up with. Before, they've either used condoms, or they've cum inside me. I wasn't prepared for this."

I looked at her damp looking shirt, still lying on the floor next to the recliner.

She followed my gaze. "Yup," she said, "I grabbed my shirt. I kind of wiped at it, then I just put it on."

I was starting to get the picture.

"Yeah," she said, reading my expression, "my low-necked, thin, white crop top didn't hide anything. The cum soaked through the fabric immediately, making several semi-transparent splotches on my chest. It was very obvious what they were just from the look." She took a deep breath, "and then I walked out to the service department to get my car."

I tried to visualize what she described. I had visited the service department, so I was familiar with the layout. The parts room that she was using to fuck various coworkers was at the end of a short hallway behind the counter where customers made appointments and paid for services. This counter was in a small room that was separated from the repair bay by a large window with a glass door in the middle of it. It all clicked into place. I knew what happened before she finished telling me.

"There were more people than I expected at the service counter. It felt like there were more techs than normal, and a couple of customers. They were all men, at least." She chuckled ruefully, "I imagine it would have been dreadful if there were any women there."

I focused on her body as she spoke, noting the signs of her continuous arousal. The orgasm from a few moments ago had been needed, but it hadn't quenched her desire. If anything, she seemed to be heating up again as she recalled these events.

She licked her lips before continuing, "I didn't have to wait with them, but I had to walk past them all. I could feel all their eyes on me. I thought I was getting used to being stared at, especially with how slutty my outfit already was, but this was so much more intense! I could feel my top sticking to my skin, and I knew they could see through all the wet spots. I was absolutely certain that they all knew exactly what was all over my chest just from the way it looked, and if that wasn't enough, I was sure that they could smell the cum as strongly as I could."

I increased the pressure with each hand a little, and she moaned and writhed against her bonds.

"I felt like I was carrying a huge sign that told them what I had done. I was suddenly aware of how ridiculously short my skirt was, and that I hadn't pulled it low on my hips as I had earlier." She licked her lips again. "The thought that they might be able to see my bare pussy made me even wetter than I already was. I was a weird mix of half-terrified, half-hopeful that it would start dripping down my thighs."

She was getting more aroused. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, and she was moving her hips to direct my touches exactly where she wanted them. This wasn't surprising to me. One of Heather's biggest turn-ons was showing off, and this was something on a level she had never done before. The fact that it had been unplanned seemed to only add to the fire.

"I know this wasn't the case but, in my mind, they all wanted me." She smirked, "In reality, I know at least some of them do. It felt like I was there forever, even though it was just a brief moment." She rolled her hips hard against my hand. "Oh, God!" she moaned as another orgasm started to build. "I walked out to where my car was parked, feeling like every eye in the place was focused on my ass." She lightly chewed her bottom lip as she increased the rolling motion of her hips against my hands. "I barely made it to the stop light outside the dealership before I pulled the shirt off. The sticky fabric and the constant smell of Nick's cum right there on my chest was driving me wild. I stuck it between my legs to keep my sopping wet pussy from making a mess on the seat."