Our Journey Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time should I expect you home?" she asked.

I looked to Thomas. This whole thing has been his idea to celebrate my upcoming birthday. He began muttering to himself and ticking off items on his fingers, "First lunch at the club house, then our tee time is at noon, around four hours to play, drinks afterward, then drive back here... probably around seven this evening."

Heather finally looked up from the imaginary spot and tossed her head to get her hair out of her eyes. "Okay, sounds good. Have fun, I'll see you later."

"Bye babe," I said as I stepped close for a kiss, "love you."

"I love you most," she replied.

I put my clubs in the back of Thomas' car, and we headed out.

"There's something different about Heather," Thomas said as we drove away from the house.

"How so?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Has she been working out maybe?" He quickly held up a hand, "don't get me wrong, she's always looked great. She just seems... something. I don't know," he said again. He gave me an embarrassed smile, "I'm just saying she's looking good."

I grinned back, "Thanks."

None of our close friends, except for Josh, knew about our chosen lifestyle. We knew that most of society viewed it as taboo, so we kept it secret from those who were close to us. I knew that Heather had enjoyed teasing Thomas, but that's all it was.

Two of my other friends, Andrew, and Scott, were waiting at the club house with a table reserved for lunch.

"You're looking good, man," Scott complimented me, "new diet and exercise seems to be working out."

Thomas chimed in before I could respond, "You should see Heather. She's looking pretty good these days to."

I grinned at Thomas, "Yeah, I like watching her clean countertops to."

My other two friends looked questioningly at us, and Thomas blushed. I just laughed and nodded towards him to explain. He looked sheepish at me confirming what I'd seen and calling him out in front of the others.

He spread his hands in embarrassment, "It wasn't my fault, the top of her dress was a little more open than I expected, and the way she was working... "he trailed off. Then he smiled weakly at us, "Look, I'm only human. You all would have done the same!"

I laughed again. Our lifestyle may not have been common knowledge, but it was far from a secret that Heather had fantastic tits. The others laughed along with me.

The rest of the day went pretty much as it had been planned. Eighteen holes, followed by some drinks at the bar afterward. It was a little after seven when Thomas pulled back into my driveway to drop me off. I thanked him for the day and bid him farewell after I took my clubs from his trunk.

The house seemed dark, and I didn't see Heather's car in the driveway. I found a note from Heather on the same countertop that she had been scrubbing that morning. It said that the kids were staying with friends, and that she awaited me at a hotel. The address was written at the bottom of the page along with instructions to text her when I was on my way.

I stared at the note for a few minutes, trying to puzzle out what she was up to. It would be just like her to arrange a surprise party for me on the weekend while nobody was at work. But with my friends taking me out all day for an early celebration, it would have made more sense to do that here at home. Thinking about all the encounters we had experienced in the last week and knowing that we were both still pretty keyed-up, I began to suspect that this was something else.

I sent her a text and grabbed my keys. She replied with a room number before I reached my car. I wondered about what she had in store for me as I drove towards the hotel. I doubted that there would be another woman there. Heather had zero interest in other women herself, and I also felt that she knew me well enough to know that I would feel uncomfortable around someone new. That led me to start thinking it would be her and another man.

Some of our pillow talk was about me being present and filming while she was with someone, and even joining in. Heather was especially keen on the idea of being double teamed by me and another man. We had done it once before, years ago when we first started down this path. I had been present for the first few encounters with our friend Josh, and on the second one she had swallowed my cock while he fucked her. She often talked about doing something like that again.

It struck me as ironic that we had experienced that so early in our journey while we were both still awkward and nervous about everything but had not done anything like it since then as we both became so much more comfortable. Even with all the craziness that had been escalating over the last couple of weeks, the closest we had come to this was the episode from the day before.

I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea of being present when Heather was with another man. It had been different with Josh. I had set it up in the first place, and he was someone we both knew well and were comfortable around. Being around strangers in that capacity was much harder for me than it was for Heather. I loved watching her have sex more than just about anything, and her videos were getting progressively better. The idea of being there to get exactly the angles I wanted and maybe even help give her the double team that she wanted was very appealing. But being around someone that I had never met before felt like it could be awkward. I found myself both nervous and excited as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

I knocked on the door, still a little anxious about what possibly awaited on the other side. Heather opened it a moment later. I felt like I had sensory overload as I tried to take everything in all at once. She was wearing a hotel robe, and her hair was wet. I could hear the loud sounds of some pretty intense sex, but almost immediately realized it was porn coming from the television. Nobody else was in the room. I stepped inside with her, continuing to take in details. The comforter had been stripped off the bed and was lying in a heap on the floor. There was a faint, but unmistakable aroma of sex in the air. And there was something else...

"You're watching porn?" I asked as I entered the room.

From the television I could hear men's voices, along with the sloppy sounds of a very wet pussy being fucked. This was all accompanied by a woman's continuous loud moans, which sounded muffled as if her mouth were full.

It was the sound of those moans that triggered for me before I saw it. I looked hard at the screen to confirm that the lusty voice that I heard belonged to my wife.

I almost stumbled. There she was on the television, lying naked on her back on a bed; this bed I realized. Her legs were spread wide open while a tall, slender black man knelt between them and slammed his cock repeatedly into her. I recognized him as Rodney from the previous day. Her back was arched hard, her big tits jutting straight up from her chest. A white guy that I didn't recognize knelt at her head, which was craned back to accommodate his cock.

Rodney was grunting from his exertions as he hammered into her slick tunnel. The other man was speaking in a low voice to Heather, but it was hard to make out over the wet smacking sounds and the continuous noise Heather was making as she moaned around his shaft.

The sound and picture abruptly froze as Heather paused the action. It was only then that I noticed the small camera she had hooked to the television.

"I was trying to decide which part was my favorite," she said with a shy smile.

I stared at the still screen, the image of my wife in orgasmic bliss as she was spit-roasted between two cocks searing into my mind.

"What... what is all this?" I finally managed, gesturing at the television and around the room.

"Surprise!" she said softly. "I know how much you love the videos I make for you. And with it being for your birthday, I wanted it to be something spectacular." She gave me a playful smirk, "And let's face it, after the events of the last week, I had to step it up to make sure this one stands out."

I was dumbfounded. "You made me a threesome video for my birthday?"

"Not exactly," she said, looking meaningfully back at the screen. I followed her gaze and only then saw the other men in the background that I hadn't noticed at first. "The proper term is probably a 'gangbang' video."

I scanned the screen, seeing three other men in various stages of undress. "It was five guys?"

"Six," she replied, "Ed is off screen right now. They're all from the service department at the dealership."

Besides Rodney, I also recognized Nick. The other three were two unfamiliar white men and a stocky black guy.

I was speechless. My mind reeled as I tried to process all of this. This felt like everything I had ever fantasized about. It was the naughtiest, sluttiest, most fantastic thing I could imagine. A small voice in my head also warned that it was risky, probably foolish and could have consequences, but I rarely heard that voice anymore. Now as I stared at the image of my wife taking two cocks at once, it faded away entirely.

She was exquisite to behold. Her toes were curling on her feet, her nipples were hard and erect, her hands were balled into fists in the covers next to her head, and her eyes smoldered with intense desire. I had certainly seen it enough times to recognize it, she was in the grips of a powerful climax in this frozen scene. This was the core thing that turned me on the most when I watched her, Heather had beautiful orgasms. And I knew this video would hold many more.

"Are you all right?" Heather's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Holy shit," I said quietly.

A look of concern flashes across her face. "Did I go too far?" she asked softly.

I stared at her for a moment. "Probably," I said, then flashed her a smile, "but I fucking love it!"

Her features relaxed as she grinned back at me. "Come on handsome, get up on the bed. I'll start this over at the beginning of the action, and you can help me pick my favorite part."

I undressed and climbed onto the bed. She removed her robe, revealing that she was still naked as she lay next to me. Using her phone to control the camera, she rewound the video.

She was standing near the foot of the bed, as naked as she was now. She looked so sexy, her body the perfect mixture of firmness and soft curves. The confidence that came from her was the most alluring part of all. Ed stood facing her, naked as well. Her hands were stroking his stiffening cock as he shuffled backwards until he felt the bed and then sat on the edge of it. Heather grinned eagerly and dropped wordlessly to her knees. I could see some of the other men on screen standing nearby, most in the process of removing their own clothing.

Her lips closed around him and immediately slid down his full length, taking him fully into her mouth. His breath caught in his throat as she began to bob her head repeatedly in his lap. Nick knelt on the floor behind her. He placed his hands on her calves, urging her to open her legs. She moved her knees apart as she complied. Nick rolled over onto his back and slid his head underneath her. He grabbed her shapely ass in both hands as he raised up to lick her. A husky moan came from her full mouth.

"That was a surprise," Heather murmured to me. I lay on my back, while she was on her side, her body pressed against mine. She reached down with a hand and began to lightly play with my cock as we watched the screen. "I couldn't see who was behind me," she continued, "so I expected to feel a dick pushing into me after I opened my legs." She giggled, "But it seems like Nick's favorite thing is eating my pussy."

The camera had been positioned on the dresser at the edge of the room, like how it had been for her tryst with Doug. From this vantage point, you could clearly see Nick's pointed tongue moving back and forth between her slick folds as her head bobbed in Ed's lap. Another man knelt next to her and began to grope and fondle her tits, drawing louder moans from her.

She began to rock her hips as best she could as Nick held her ass tight. The volume and pitch of her moans changed as she continued to swallow Ed's cock.

"Sounds like you're about to cum already," I said as we watched the action unfold on screen.

"Mmm hmm," she replied, "I don't even know how many times I came. I loved the whole situation, and I was on fire the whole time. I loved being the sole object of their desire, having them put their hands on every inch of me, and how slutty I felt being in a room full of men." Her fingers that were tracing along my shaft encircled it as she began to stroke me slowly. "I swear, I felt like I was cumming every time someone shoved their cock into me."

The scene on the television mimicked her words. The moaning sounds that had been coming from her cock-filled mouth had changed to something more guttural as she climaxed. Both of her own hands had left Ed's thighs and were clutching fistfuls of Nick's reddish hair as she pressed his face tighter against her. The man beside her had both of her round breasts resting in his palms. Ed's hands were tangled in her hair as he gripped her bobbing head. I saw his arms suddenly tense as he pushed her downward, making her take his entire length as he came along with her. The sounds issuing from her cut off suddenly as she worked to swallow the load he was pumping into her throat.

Ed's hands relaxed as the last of his seed was sucked from him. Heather released her hold on Nick's hair and placed her hands back on his thighs to steady herself as she pulled her mouth from him with a noisy slurp.

"Let's take this to the bed," she said as she pushed herself more upright. Ed stepped to the side of the room, then disappeared off screen as Heather climbed onto the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs wide as she looked to Nick. She was dilated and her inner folds were splayed open, inviting him to penetrate her. He crawled between her legs, bringing his mouth back to her sex. I could see him working his tongue into her open hole. She groaned and grabbed the covers in her fists. The other man who had been cupping her tits knelt on the bed next to her, near her shoulders. Heather turned her head towards him and tried to reach his cock with her mouth. He scooted towards her, bringing his erection closer to her mouth.

"Who is that?" I asked as I watched her lunging with her neck to the side as she worked his shaft with her lips.

"His name is Joel. He's one of them who has been texting and flirting with me a bit before this," she said.

"Where you texting with all of them before this?"

"No, I hadn't been doing anything with Earl and Brandon before this. That's the big guy and the other one you don't recognize that are standing at the side of the room."

"Then how did they end up here? How did all this happen?" I asked as I watched her suck Joel's cock while Nick brought her to another, smaller orgasm.

"It all started yesterday," she began. "I could tell that Rodney wanted to fuck me, but I knew he was reluctant to do it at the dealership. So, before we left the parts room, I asked if he would fuck me in a hotel. He said, 'hell yes, he would!'. Nick chimed in that he would be there to since Rodney had watched us. That got me thinking. I knew that a lot of them were talking about me, and that Ed had been bragging to most of the service department about being with me. So, I asked if they would see if anyone else would show up. I also texted all the guys I was already flirting with. I don't know how many in total knew about it, but these are the ones that showed up."

I was amazed at how brazenly she was behaving. From the sounds of it, the entire service department knew about this. On the screen I watched Nick climb to his knees and move closer to her. His cock looked to be rock hard as he lined up with her eager pussy. Her eyes watched intently as he drew nearer to her. He pushed into her in a single stroke, sinking his entire length inside her.

"Oh, fuuuck! Finally!" she wailed as she took her mouth from Joel's cock. "God, you are sooo hard!"

Nick immediately settled into a rhythm, pumping into her steadily. She was moaning loudly, her head tilted back on the bed as he fucked her. One of her hands held Joel's cock near her head. She pulled him so that he was over her face and ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, flicking it back and forth under the crown. With a sudden gasp, his dick twitched in her hand and a pulse of cum shot from the tip to land on the comforter next to her. The second pulse made a line across her cheek before she was able to get her lips around the head as the rest went into her mouth. She held him there for several moments, milking him with her lips until she was satisfied that she had it all.

Joel withdrew and moved to get off the bed. As soon as he was out of the way, Nick pulled out of her pussy and repositioned himself on his knees at her chest. He grabbed her big tits roughly as he placed his dick in between them. Heather lay there looking lustily at him as he began thrusting rapidly with his hips. In almost no time at all, his body went rigid as ropes of cum surged from him. Most of it went on to her chest, but some landed on her neck and the bottom of her chin. He moved off her, breathing heavily.

Rodney handed her a towel as he climbed onto the bed above her head.

"Thank you," she murmured as she wiped the cum from her cheek and chest.

He positioned himself so that he was above her head. He didn't fit the stereotype that all black guys have huge dicks. It wasn't small, but it was similar in size to Nick. I noticed that it seemed kind of pointed though, and it had a very noticeable upward curve to it. He leaned forward and used one hand to angle it down towards her mouth.

"I've been wanting to try this ever since I saw you do it yesterday," he said as he guided his pointed tip to her lips.

Heather swirled her tongue around the tip before opening her mouth wider to accommodate him as he dipped his hips forward and slid down her throat. Her head was craned back towards him as he pressed downwards. The way she bent her head back caused her chest to push forward. He placed his hands on her big tits as they jutted up proudly from her. He hunched over to suck on one of her nipples, which made her moan around his cock. Then he straightened up and reached down her body to rub her clit with his middle finger. Her moans became louder. She grabbed his ass with both hands and prompted him to move his hips to fuck here mouth.

"I couldn't really move my head in that position," she said as she continued to stroke me. "I needed the motion to come from him."

On screen, Rodney's arm was working feverishly as he leaned over her and fingered her vigorously. He had his dick deep enough to produce a loud 'gluck-gluck-gluck' throat noise as he plumbed the depths of her throat.

"Fuck! You are one crazy fuckin hot bitch!" he exclaimed.

"Mmm hmm!" she moaned in reply.

He suddenly sat up straight and pulled his dick out of her mouth. She gasped deeply as he started moving around her.

"I need to have this pussy," he said as he knelt between her legs. Because of his upward curve, he used a hand to again to help line up with her opening. He didn't ease into her, instead slamming his rod in as deep as he could go with a single hard thrust. He was barely seated inside her before he began to pound into her forcefully.

"Holy shit!" she shrieked. "Aahh! I'm fucking cumming! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Another man, the one she had identified as Brandon, crawled onto the bed to take the place that Rodney had been in above her head. He was saying something to her, but I couldn't make it out over Heather's moans and cries and the sound of Rodney banging into her. She craned her neck back towards him as he pushed his cock into her open mouth.