Our Journey with Nicole

Story Info
Wife involves husband to restore girlfriend to sexual being.
8.9k words
4.4
25.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife involves husband to restore girlfriend to a sexual being

Chapter 1- A little pocket pool started something with the three of us

My wife and I have frequently enjoyed a little risky sex meaning sexual activity in a public place or someplace where there is a possibility of discovery. Sometimes this was just copping a feel or a flash. A little naughty behavior to stimulate our sex drives. One summer night a little playful fooling around developed into a most remarkable experience with even more fun to follow.

I had a pair of light weight linen slacks that I wore in warm weather. Nothing special but a little dressier than pure casual wear so they were more appropriate for dinner dates, etc. However, this pair of pants had excessively long front pockets. They extended down sixteen inches or so. Very deep and actually ridiculous as to function as keys or change went far down my leg.

My "clever" solution was to shorten up this extended pocket. Easy. I just cut off the excess to create a more normal pocket of 7-8 inches. This was done and I was looking for a seamstress to sew it back together.

The wife, Valerie, and I were going out with her girlfriend Nicole. Val and she had been friends for years before we got married. Nicole was still officially married but going through a rough divorce and Valerie wanted her to have a good time; dinner, drinking, and dancing. A chance to loosen up a little, have some fun!

I wanted to wear the aforementioned pants even though they hadn't been repaired. This was no big deal as I wouldn't need the use of the front pockets for keys or whatever this particular night, so why not?

We went out to a very nice dinner at Val's favorite restaurant. I was charged up with being in the company of these two very attractive gals who by the way were dressed seductively with their short skirts and braless tops. Let's just say it set the mood.

After dinner which included quite a few glasses of wine we were off to a small club for some music; a small place with the band area in the back. It was the early '90's but the music here was a little throwback as they played a mix including Motown and some slow dance numbers. I got to dance with each of these girls, mostly to the slow stuff. Both were warm and clingy. Both smelled great. I was a mile high being with these two creatures.

We had decided not to sit near the band as the noise canceled any conversation so we hung out in the front at a bar countertop. No stools, just a narrow tabletop where we stood facing the room listening to the music. We were all very close for talking and this generated lots of contact with hips, butts, and breasts. Not sexual per se but definitely flirty and after the close dancing there was an air of sexy interplay.

Nicole went off to the ladies room for awhile and since I was feeling a bit brazen I told my wife that I had modified my slacks and my pockets were open. Valerie did not seem to understand this comment so I told her she should put her hand into my pocket to see what she would find. I should mention that I go commando frequently during the summer and tonight I was in such a manner.

Well, I got quite an expression when Val slipped into that area and found a nice warm handful. This prompted a rapid response from my now enlarging member and a big grin from her. The bartop served as a cover for this fondling as it was a little above waist high and this area of the bar was pretty dark. She rubbed and caressed my private parts and she was getting that glow that I've seen when she's being naughty.

Well our friend came back to surprise us as we weren't exactly paying attention. The wife was on my left with her hand fully engaged and Nicole bumped up to my right. It was kind of a frozen moment.

Nicole asked, "What's going on? Are you two up to something?"

Val responded, "Tommy is wearing his magic pants. Do you want to see his magic trick?"

Nicole looked over and sure enough saw the forearm of my wife disappearing into my pants. A hardy giggle, then a theatrical "I am shocked at this behavior" was her reaction. She realized immediately that this was fun sexual stuff and was clearly titillated by the risky location.

Here's where it went crazy. My wife told Nicole to check it out, that the other pocket is open and she should cop a feel. This took no deliberation at all. Her hand went in and met the other hand already in the playground. I was actually in shock at this development. I had two women grabbing my stuff in the bar. I was getting hard as a rock and they wanted to play. It was extremely exciting yet I was speechless.

They had joined their hands around my manhood and were getting ready to jerk me off right there. Each gal delighted in the power of their position. After several minutes of fondling they finished with a few extra pumps just to see how crazy it was going to make me.

Then it was over. Both hands retreated but the smiles were enormous. What fun for all of us. No harm done but lots of sexual excitement.

At home now, 30 minutes from the bar, I set off to make a last round of drinks while the girls went to the living room. We are set up with two facing loveseats in front of a fireplace. It's like a lodge den with indirect lighting. Very moody, a great seductive atmosphere.

The women were on one loveseat while I sat across maybe ten feet away. We no sooner sat down than they began asking me if I had a good time tonight, if going out with two women was everything I had hoped. As they were speaking I noticed they were parting their legs. They were flashing me. And, even with the low lighting I could see there was no underwear.

I found out later that they planned this little happening when they went to the bathroom just before we left the bar. It was another girl power thing that they knew would drive me insane.

Guess what? It worked.

The next display was incredible. Both of these women dropped their hands to their exposed pussies and touched themselves in one of the most erotic exhibitions imaginable. It was an entertainment show for me, a presentation, although I was thinking they were also into it for themselves. Their faces gave them away. Their stroking and probing fingers were getting these two females unmistakably aroused.

My wife spoke to her friend but for my ears as well, "Do you think he wants a blow job? I bet he'd like me to do it right in front of you. Look, Nicki, I know you've off men for awhile but will it be okay with you to watch? It'll be like when we were both single."

In one of our private moments Valerie had told me of an occasion when these two girls brought off their dates orally, side by side, on the same couch and how much it excited both of them.

It was clear to me she was trying to stimulate her friend. Nicole smiled and said that she hadn't see any cock in a long time and that Valerie should go for it.

"Come on girl, sit next to Tommy while I'm between his knees. I don't think he'll mind one bit."

They both moved into position. Nicole was sitting tightly beside me and my wife had my pants pulled down with my cock out. Valerie was about to give me head. She opened her mouth and licked gently at the pre-cum that was already dripping from my rigid pecker. She looked at me with lust in her eyes while our friend was intently focused on the activity. I shifted my hips to the edge of the loveseat and Val engulfed half of my length in one swift motion then retraced up my shaft to hold just my knob in her mouth.

In that position she looked up at both of us, rolled her tongue around the crown then popped off to give us a big smile. I didn't know who's breathing was more hurried, mine or Nicole's.

Val took me deep a few times, watching us, reading the situation for responses. At that time she took her friend's arm and pulled her down onto the floor with her. She added this woman's hand to my shaft and resumed her mouth action. Nicki got to work pumping in time with my wife.

Holy crap! As they continued their team effort on me and could only think how far it would go. Were they going to take me all the way? Just simply watching the two of them attending to me like this was enough to bring me up to a resounding climax. I was looking forward to my almost certain ejaculation.

I was given the unforgettable sight of my wife's head bobbing on her husband's dick as presented to her by her girlfriend. Nicole literally held my swollen cock near the base as she fed it to Val's expectant and eager mouth.

This was amazing enough but I could not believe what happened next. Val turned to Nicole, "You know giving head won't break your celibacy. I want to watch Tommy while you suck him off."

Some kind of non-verbal communication took place between them. It was a look that they understood. With that, the girls changed body positions slightly and I got Nicole between my legs. I gasped as this lovely gal lowered her head to my waiting prick.

I looked to my wife to see if this is really going to happen or if it was some kind of teasing game. Val then showed me the biggest grin I have ever seen from her. It was for real. Our friend was going to go down on me.

I was swallowed whole. It was quickly apparent that Nicole could take in more of my length than Valerie. She was clearly no stranger to fellatio as I watched as my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. These were deep-throat type moves as she held me fully engulfed for seconds at a time.

With her lips surrounding my shaft she also tenderly held and gently kneaded my testicles with one of her hands. She sucked vacuum-like when I was deep in her throat then held me very still with my chunky 7 inch cock embedded in her face up to my pubes. It was extraordinary.

My voyeur wife gave a silent "wow!" as she made eye contact with me. She then moved up and started kissing me passionately with lots of tongue probing.

She whispered into my ear to let go and "give her your juice, cum for her, feed her your spunk, empty into her mouth", that sort of dirty talk.

I found out later that Nicole really likes sucking cock but that her husband, Rob, wouldn't do any kind of oral sex at all, that he believed it to be lewd and unladylike. Valerie considered this as a gift to her which would reaffirm her sexual confidence. I think it reaffirmed her oral competence as well. She was good. Ol' Rob missed out.

While Val was nuzzling me with kisses and suggestive remarks her friend was securely attached to my dick with her wonderful mouth. What a dream situation for me. I badly wanted to control my imminent release but my balls were tightening so I was very near. This was simply too enjoyable and the atmosphere was electric. I was in ecstasy, enraptured by what was happening to me.

With intense pleasure I gushed several heavy spurts into Nicole's mouth and throat mindful that this skillful woman was having no difficulty handling my offering. She stayed with me as she gently milked out the last of my semen with her hand. A cock-loving, cock-servicing gesture for sure.

This moment gave me a mental photograph that will never leave my mind. My god, it was beyond fantasy as it actually happened. My head was spinning at my good fortune and my amazing wife's encouragement to make it occur.

Nicole finished by very slowly pulling her lips from my shaft, lingering at the crown for some sweet licks and kisses, cleaning the last of the seeping discharge. With her fist wrapped around still hard prick she exchanged wide-eyed looks with both of us, I think for approval.

Valerie was beaming. These two important people in her life had done this intimate sex act right in front of her, in her living room. She told me later that it made her feel extremely proud, that she had made it happen and it was good for all of us.

Val: "Was that wonderful or what? I can't believe how awesome it was for you to do him like that. What a sight!"

Nicole: "I could do that anytime you ask. It's something I could get used to."

Val: "Holy shit, Nicki, I know he'd like it....and I'd love watching it again. I've never seen anything so sexy. I'm not sure if I'm ready for you to actually fuck my guy but who knows where the three of us will go after this crazy night. This was fun! And hot!"

"But, all I know now is I'm taking him to bed just for myself. Let's go, babes, next thing for you is to do your wife."

Valerie literally dragged me off the couch with my dick still waving about. She was pretty hot from the living room blow job exhibition and the sexual suggestions of further relations. I re-hardened pretty fast as she hinted about letting Nicole fuck her man and even bringing her into our bed for a three-way.

She was certainly turned on. She said that after all the sexy stuff earlier tonight she thought it might be the right time to make something that she had been thinking about take place. Val had seen Nicole's deep throat technique before when they were single and she thought it would be good psychologically for her relationship damaged friend, adding, "I always wanted to see her do you and I wanted to see your reaction. This was the perfect time."

But I had a horn-dog in my bed. Valerie spread her legs and growled "If there is anything left in those balls I want then emptied into me, mister. Put that stiff dick in me." Even though it was just a short time since my oral sex explosion her randiness had me very hard again

Dripping wet, she was completely ready for my cock. I went into her up to the hilt. Throwing her legs over my shoulders we fucked furiously. Valerie was excited and she was loud. She needed to get screwed. My sex partner exploded into a noisy climax that I'm sure Nicole heard from the guest room.

I was excited, restored and energized by my wanton wife but I didn't climax. I was a sex machine with a hard dick but my balls were dry from that amazing blow job. Valerie noticed. She was taken care of but she wondered if I was okay.

"It's good, baby. You did good. You can cum next time. Maybe I'll let you cum in our friend. She needs a man. You might get to put that dick of yours in her lonely pussy. Maybe...maybe we can do that."

I didn't respond. I liked the direction she was taking but I left it to her. I didn't want to disrupt her train of thought.

She continued, "Watching her make love to your cock tonight made me think I'd like to see you two screw. That would be so awesome. Maybe we can do that, baby...maybe."

The morning was interesting. Everyone was aware of what happened but there was no unease. We were adults and this did not do damage to our relationships. It did bond us, though. There was clearly a warm connection between us, a warm sexual connection. We were alive with sexual energy. My own mind jumped between the thrill of this encounter and the possibilities of what might happen in the future.

Chapter 2 - Reno calls

"Tommy, Tommy! Where are you?" Valerie was calling to me from upstairs. I knew she would eventually find me in the office so I just waited for her.

"Nicole is coming to Reno next weekend. It's been almost a year since I've seen her and we plan to meet up there and you're coming. I want to visit that lingerie shop that we almost had sex in when we were last there, remember?"

How could I ever forget? We went into their somewhat private basement where they keep "the special stuff" and found a swinging fuck chair. I really wanted to use it right there but in a rare bashful moment she chickened out on me. But we did purchase some incredible bras and panties that have entertained me numerous times since then. There are some great memories from that underwear wardrobe.

"I really want to help Nicole get back into dating now that she has gotten rid of that rat-bastard Rob. He really did a number on her self confidence. He's gone but she's a little fucked up. Christ, she's too young to have no sex life. We need to help her. Okay?"

"What do you have in mind, Valerie. Last time we were together it was mind-blowing so I know your nasty little brain already has something cooking. What are you plotting?"

"Oh, you can just trust me. I'm thinking she might need some new stuff. We could do a fashion show for you. Then we could get her out to dance with some guys. You know, get her back into the game, get her feeling sexy again. Maybe she'll find a man."

That anticipated Friday afternoon and a two hour drive from Sacramento found us getting connecting rooms at our hotel. The old friends went to dinner, gambled a little, listened to some music, and got sleepy. There was absolutely nothing unusual about that first day. We broke it up well before midnight to be fresh and well-rested. I would come to need it.

Saturday morning they left me to my own devices while they went shopping with a plan to meet back at the hotel by one o'clock. When they returned it was obvious that they had already visited a few drinks at lunch. Maybe more than a few. I didn't know if this was really good or really bad for me.

"It's fashion show time! Nicki, we have to show Tom what we found today. You have to help me get him totally excited so we can fool with him."

She was giggling when they headed to the other room with their bags. I could hear their conversation so I was not surprised when they returned wearing bikinis. They were holding hands and came to stand right in front of me.

I had no trouble seeing that the small triangles of Valerie's suit barely covered her trimmed pussy or her bouncing breasts. Nicole's breasts are just slightly larger than Val's and were standing proud, nicely exhibited as intended.

"Turn around Nicole so he can see the back." Her rear was totally exposed with the thong running between her butt cheeks. "Tommy, don't you think that will drive any man crazy?"

Yep. I was damn sure it would as it was certainly working on me. I wanted nothing more than to run my hands over her butt and between her legs. Those butt cheeks are almost perfect and they were impressively projected.

My wife winked at me knowing damn well what she was doing to me. I was not given permission to do anything, much to my disappointment, so I didn't take any initiative. However, anticipating the rest of the show was great fun in itself and my prick was perking up accordingly.

Up next, Nicole came back wearing a slip dress that didn't hide the visibility of her bra and panties. That damn thing was practically a night gown. It was actually a bit too much. It was way beyond provocative, somewhere between racy and raunchy. I love sexy clothing but these girls must have had a few too many drinks well before their lunch. This thing belonged in the bedroom. If she danced wearing that there would be a scene. Oversexed men lined up might want to fuck her but it wouldn't have gotten her the best character choices.

I offered: "Nicole, it might be illegal for you to go out in that dress. Are you sure? You better stay close to us so we can keep the men from crawlin' all over you. If you wear it tonight we're gonna need security. We can't protect you."

This got the chuckle I was aiming for from both girls.

"Tommy, wait, there's more. You've got to see what she is wearing underneath. Come on Nicki, shimmy out of that dress so we can get this guy all hot and bothered."

I'm was already well on my way. Then she just stood there and let the dress puddle at her feet I felt like an adolescent that has never seen anything so erotic. She was wearing a shelf bra that served up her nipples for a man to feast on. They were a rosy pink, peaked and ready for attention. I am a sucker for this type of brassiere as it works so well with certain dresses or tops. Valerie knows how to sport one and she has a wonderful history with them. When properly displayed it is sure fire sex advertising.

I was wishing these girls would give me permission to suckle and lick those little cherries. I could rake my teeth across them to make her squirm. Very thought provoking to say the least.