Our Journey with Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the agility of a gymnast and not losing the important physical connection Nicole rolled our bodies and took over with her on top. She started vertically but then lowered her torso so as to change the entry angle. I am sure it was to cause my prick to make contact with her clit.

She was getting close and in very short order it was going to happen.

"I want to feel you cum in me. I want you to unload in me." She went upright again with her head tilted back. She was there, letting out a guttural "ooohhh....ooohhh...god."

Nicole had her orgasm as she jerked and shuddered, shaking her head from side to side. She looked so beautiful riding my cock that I was immediately triggered into my own climax.

As I started to discharge I cried out, "this is yours, I'm filling you."

My balls exploded and I pumped my semen into her. It seemed like a lot as I kept ejaculating for some time.

I pulsed until I was truly dry while she quietly coaxed me in a sweet tone, "Do it. Do it. Fill me, Tommy, fill me up. I want all if it."

As my spasms subsided Nicole slumped onto my chest with her head at my neck. She had a sheen of sweat on her body. Her pelvis still rocked with my cock as she came down from her climax.

Our friend Nicki had my deposit inside her as she wished.

Into my ear she whispered, "God, Tommy, thank you for that. It's been a long time." We held this position until I shrank up and popped out. We laid side by side to hold each other and exchanged sweet lover's kisses.

Nicole: "I'm not going to clean up. I want that stuff in there all night. I want the tracks of a man to remind me how much I wanted that.

With that I slipped down to where all that sex happened and gave some tender kisses to her swollen lips. There was a noticeable lather and she reeked of sex. I licked a bit of discharge leaking out, tasting my own ejaculate mixed with her juices. Quite a cocktail.

I returned to her and shared my dirty lips with a kiss. Nicole responded with her tongue and in a quiet murmur "that was nasty...but nice, real nice. My ex sure wouldn't have done that."

We were finished but she wanted me to know something.

"Tommy, when you came in from your room I was masturbating. My hand was under the sheet; my fingers were buried in my twat. I was so frustrated and then you came back to me."

"When we were walking home I kept looking for a dark doorway or an alleyway so I could pull you there and suck your cock. I wanted you in my mouth."

"I had that naked pussy under that little dress. You could have pulled it up over my hips and fucked me in the dark."

"I wasn't thinking about getting back to Val, I was thinking about you and me having sex. I was so randy but I thought I'd missed the chance. I'm so happy Val gave you to me."

This post-intercourse pillow talk was some hot stuff that might have led to another round of lovemaking but we were spent. Both of us were drained and sleep overtook us quickly. It had been a helluva day.

*********

I got up at one point during the night to check on Valerie who was asleep but awakened when I approached the bed. "Hi, babes. Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna to live. You're still stuck with me." I kissed her a sweet kiss and she asked, "Did you fuck my girlfriend?"

"I'll fill you in later." I kissed her strongly and she told me I smelled like pussy. Imagine that.

"Should I crawl in with you. Are you ready for a bed partner?"

"Yeah, baby. Come sleep with me. Nicki doesn't need you right now. I want my stinky husband next to me. Tomorrow, I want all the details. Tonight, just lie next to me. I want that. Now, go to sleep."

*********

I was gently awakened by a hand on my genitals. Valerie was holding my balls in a tender way but she surely knew it would get my attention. I was, of course, reminded of Nicole's cock-holding while on our walk. These girls like touching my stuff.

When Val saw I was awake she moved over and planted a big good-morning kiss on me. She seemed to cast a glow: I knew her illness was over and she was back in this world. And, in her world sex always plays a part. Almost bursting with energy now that she was over the food issues, she was excitably curious.

"You are going to tell everything about what went on last night. Everything, you got it?"

Not waiting for any response from me she slid down under the covers and wrapped her mouth around my cock. It was semi-hard at first but burst into full-size in seconds. Val sucked and licked just to get me excited then came up with a grin.

"I wanted to taste you. Sure enough, you've been in someone's pussy. I bet it was Nicole's. Your dick is covered in sex slime." Her tone was cute. She wasn't being the accusing wife, she was teasing me.

"Babes, you sent me over. I had a job to do. I'm like a soldier or a health worker." We were bantering like we always do.

"Sweetie, I know, I know. You are some kind of fuckin' hero. And fuckin' is actually part of it. My hero 'rises' to the occasion."

"But seriously, I know it's just sex. We've been dabbling in it all weekend. You are both somewhat attracted to each other but in no way am I threatened. You know how strong we are. That should be obvious. We've been here before, both of us. We've been pretty naughty over the years, nasty, maybe. Now give me details before she wakes up."

I filled her in with everything, even the sidewalk pocket pool. Valerie was ecstatic. She knew her master plan for bringing up Nicole's self esteem had worked although it required the full use of her man and not some guy we found in Reno. No problem, as "our dick" was useful and available.

Val: "Let's go get breakfast. Let's wake her up."

We jumped out of bed and although completely nude we ran into Nicole's room and jumped on her bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Get that ass out of bed. We're goin' for breakfast."

The naked duo didn't faze her. She hopped up, gave Valerie a huge hug and motioned for me to join. All three of us held that special moment, that nude hug, for nearly a minute. It said it all.

This had been a wonderful experience for all of us. The fun sexy weekend didn't happen as planned but, wow, what an incredible couple of days and what a success. Nicole came back to the living, Val was thrilled at having been rewarded for all her maneuvering, and I got some awesome sex from Valerie's remarkable girlfriend. It was truly an unforgettable trip.

We had a great breakfast with all parties just radiating a genuine happiness. Valerie's ailment had passed and she didn't look any the worse for wear. She didn't even get laid yet she had that afterglow. Maybe because she was just so joyful for her friend and she always gets a kick out of sexual sharing. It's her thing.

Val and I drove back to Sacramento that morning as Nicole had a noon flight to her home back east. The subject of our conversation for the entire drivetime was naturally about what had just happened. Valerie was horny for weeks as she rewound the events of that weekend in her head.

So was I. And I still get a hard-on when daydreaming about everything that happened.

Nicole left us, though. She married a fellow from the East Coast and we lost touch. Val and she slowly drifted apart as sometimes happens to separated long-distance friends. Her new husband just had no interest in those people from far away California. Three thousand miles was part of the obstacle. But, my guess is she told him of our intimacies and he was threatened or intimidated so he effectively cut her off. We get a friendly card at Christmas but that's it.

I wish she'd visit, for obvious reasons.

Val and I sometimes talk about that amazing time with Nicole. It certainly is part of our life story and our sexual history. They used to call Las Vegas "Sin City". With our experiences we think Reno can compete with that title.