Our Journey with Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a skimpy white thong with a revealing stain that shows how moist she was between her legs. I wanted to smell her as she was surely aroused. I wanted to reach out and run my finger through her slit just to sample her. I looked to Valerie for direction.

Val whispered to me that Nicole needed to be primed before we go out (she looked primed and ready to be fucked right then but that was just my opinion) and we were to make sure her sexuality was evident to every man in the casino. It seemed a little strong but Valerie thinks like this. Then, she dropped a bombshell proposal.

"Nicki, we're not going out until you get something due to you. Remember we gave Tommy a happy ending last time but you went to bed empty while I got the finish. Right now I want to watch my husband go down on you, to eat you, okay? Lay down on the bed and get ready. You're gonna get some oral pleasure right here and Tommy's pretty good, too."

"You deserve it since that rat-bastard husband wouldn't do it for you. I remember that you love it so don't tell me no. Come on, Tommy, I can see that this excites you and you owe Nicole for doing you last time. Please. I want to see it."

Who was I to turn down my lovely wife? With that command I pulled Nicole to the edge of the bed, sat her down, and kneeled into position. My god! My great wife is giving me this pussy.

I visually checked with her to be sure she hadn't changed her mind before I took the plunge. She gave me the go ahead nod and a sort of dirty smile. She was endorsing this act upon her friend's cunt.

Nicki obligingly pulled off her thong, opened her legs and I dropped my face to her muff, breathing in that wonderful womanly odor of arousal. What a great smell. It was different from Val. All women are a little different and I guess that if they don't take care of themselves down there it's noxious but when it's good it is intoxicating to most men, at least to me.

My first contact swamped me with her juices. This was a reveal: she was really excited. Her fluids were flowing heavily and I buried my face into her. My tongue was sliding up her slippery folds. I was lapping at her, tasting her unique taste. I nibbled on her labia.

Heavenly. It was a dream job and it was mine.

I kept her thighs open with my hands on them spreading her lips so they were displayed to me. She was nicely trimmed, not all smothered in hair. Her clit was visible and swollen; extended for my tongue to circle around and give it hard sucks mixed with gentle twirls. She gasped and moaned several times as I attended to her. She thrust her hips up against my mouth while her hands held my head tightly against her mound.

Nicole got noisy; little yelps and squeals. When I plunged two fingers into her pussy she couldn't hold still. Her head thrashed on the pillow.

She cried out, "yesss...yesss...do that to me."

I looked back to Valerie for some direction. Was I allowed to go further? Was this the time to fuck Nicki like Val suggested might happen some day? She was certainly prepped. She was naked and quietly awaiting my next move. I was highly stimulated with my cock practically bursting from my pants.

Valerie came to me and leaned into my ear, "You should do it, Tommy. She's wants you to. We've talked about it. It would be special."

Nicole remained in her position on the bed with her legs draped over the edge. I stepped back and stripped off my pants. I wear no underwear so Valerie and Nicole could see my erection which was up and ready. My cock was actually throbbing. Something was going to happen.

I moved to her and placed my fat, circumcised tip at her entryway. She smiled a beautiful warm smile and opened her legs for my access. I glided my length along her labia with a teasing long stroke. My shaft was caressed by Nicki's vagina lips as I slid my shaft along her very moist opening. I was not into her, just at her entrance.

"Come on, Tommy, make her feel what a man is like again" says my nearby wife. She has always preached that Nicole needed to get laid to get back on track. To say she was very emotionally into this event would have been an understatement.

I slid into her gently, maybe an inch as her opening swallowed my cockhead. Back out again, then in again, half way.

She literally whimpered. Then, quietly, "This is so good. It's been so long. I miss sex. Don't stop, Tommy, don't tease me."

I moved into her deliberately, slowly, as a kind of insertion, until all of me had sunk into her, pelvis to pelvis. I was not fucking her yet, I was just deep into her with my balls resting on that beautiful ass. Valerie was absolutely spellbound, her mouth agape with a wide-eyed stare at this joining.

Nicole took the next step as she wrapped her legs around my waist, put her arms around my neck and drove our torsos together. We were strongly linked. No words were spoken, just a message that she wanted to continue. She wanted intercourse with me.

From that connection we became a slowly copulating couple. Buried within her I very slowly rocked with her body as my cock slid within her pussy in short strokes. She made noises; sweet happy coos that affirmed she wanted what was happening.

"I've got a man inside me. God, what a feeling.", she announced to the room.

It was for Valerie who was watching intently. This is what Val was hoping, that Nicole would come alive again and that her man might show the way.

This was very brief, just a minute or so, joined together like this. It was thrilling for me but I wanted a change. I laid her down as she released me from her leg grip. I was over her with my cock still embedded but now I was very slowly thrusting into her with strong, long strokes. She was on the edge of the bed with my feet firmly planted on the floor, my arms at length beside her.

It was a good position for both of us. We locked eyes as we moved together for a time, this also just a very short period, maybe a minute at most. We seemed to understand that it was sexual but neither of us were ever close to a climax or to even striving towards that end.

It was more like a sexual healing. Nicole wanted the intimacy, she wanted to recall the warm feeling of the sex act, the incredible closeness when a pair are coupled but she didn't need an orgasm.

I sensed this and we stopped the pumping; we just held the position. Although I was still gripped inside her our lovemaking had come to an end. I brushed her hair to the side, kissed her on the cheek, and withdrew my still very hard dick.

We both understood that we needn't go on; that wasn't the goal. The whole time frame for the actual sexual pairing was just a few minutes. She just wanted to feel sexually desired. She wanted to experience a good stiff boner again. She wanted a man to enter her, to fuck her a bit, to wake up her womanly sex drive.

Valerie came over to sit on the bed with us. "Nicole, you are so fantastic. When I watched you with my husband I saw the beauty of two people just pleasing each other. You looked so happy. I cherish what just happened."

With that they held each other and kissed a non-passionate kiss. I kissed her as well and left the bed.

"Jesus, that was sexy" declared Val as she held Nicole's hand. "I can't seem to get enough of this stuff."

Nicki: "Yeah, we're a pretty sexy group here. But the way it happens, it feels so natural between us, don't you think?"

I didn't hear Val's answer but I recall thinking to myself that none of this stuff would ever have occurred without Valerie's planning. Natural? Valerie set this fantastic situation up all by herself. She orchestrates these happenings.

There was a wonderful glow about the room. Everyone was kind of high, completely comfortable with it. Nicole sure looked restored. She radiated an inner joy, like a personal, private celebration was going on. She couldn't stop smiling.

After the two of us had put ourselves back together Valerie said she needed a nap so she'd be perky for tonight. Nicole lifted one eyebrow in her direction. "Don't screw that man in there. I might need him later."

It brought a big laugh from all three of us but it also sent a message: maybe Nicole is reawakened. Maybe this trip to Reno has even more sexual activity ahead.

Chapter 3- A shift in the plan

The afternoon nap always works for Valerie. It's almost a routine. Our friend also hit the sack in her adjoined room so I just went for a walk around downtown Reno for an hour.

It was just after 3 PM and my day was already spectacular. I hadn't even washed my prick of the juices from being tightly buried in Nicole's cunt and I was carrying a chubby swishing in my pants. I was in a highly sexed state of mind. My mood was euphoric. I was in the company of two very sexual females and they don't mind sharing.

God....what a high.

As a fun gesture I picked up three large shrimp cocktails along with a bottle of mid-priced Champagne to bring back to the room. A pre-dinner snack to carry us over to a later dinner on the town. It was a big hit with my two girls. We all devoured the shrimp and giggled with the wine.

The plan was to hit a few bars early then catch a dinner before finding a dance club that we could use to showcase Nicole. Valerie really was trying to get her friend laid or maybe find her a boyfriend.

To this effort they made sure to dress appropriately, meaning somewhat sexually. I nixed the super-revealing "night gown" as being ridiculous and a little self-demeaning. They got the message. A man's point of view was given weight.

So it was toned down a bit but both these gals were dressed to show off just the right amount of their terrific bodies. Just a little provocative, certainly enticing, they reflected a strong sexual self confidence.

Val chose a dark semi-transparent blouse with one of her hot shelf bras and a mid-thigh flared skirt. Her breasts were magnificent. The projected nipples pointed into the silk-like fabric aggressively with just an underlying glimpse of the bra material. Very suggestive but not vulgar. However, when the light hit her directly the nipples were on display. Perfect for the Reno nightime atmosphere.

Nicole chose a short, off-white, thin knit dress that clung to her body. This was a pick up from the girls shopping spree. She also had decided to use the shelf-bra weapon, no doubt from Val's insistence. Her 34+ breasts were perky and pointed. No one could miss the protruding nipples sticking out before her though I think this outfit would have looked just as good braless as the fabric of the dress would show off her titties almost as well. She has great boobs, just the right size for her frame.

I did notice no underwear line on Nicole so I asked if she was nude under there.

"Yep. This dress doesn't look good with panties. I'm commando."

Val: "Me, too! Me, too! And you, too, Tommy. I know you aren't wearing underwear. You need to wear your special pants tonight so I can cop a feel."

I smiled a big smile. This was going to be a fun night with these two, for sure. I will wear the pocketless pants. I never got them to a seamstress because we decided they were too much fun.

Our evening started just before 6 PM when we drove to a local lounge I knew of for a few happy hour drinks. The girls were a bit over-dressed but in this town it was in no way shocking. The three very compatible friends had a couple of cocktails then decided to head to a casino downtown and their great buffet instead of the late night dinner plans.

Lots of fun, at least for me. Showcasing my sexpots as they pranced around the buffet tables in their somewhat revealing outfits was a kick. Many, if not most, of the diners were casino gamblers, not nightclubbers, and they got an eyeful. Men followed them around just to get a closer look.

I watched this and felt a sense of pride. "These are my dates. Wadda ya think 'bout that?"

Unfortunately, the night was about to take a turn. Valerie could not finish her meal. She was getting ill. We left the buffet room and retreated to a small sitting area off the casino floor. In no time it was obvious she was getting sicker. She was vomiting. It looked like food poisoning and we thought of the shrimp cocktail. Did she just get unlucky and get one bad shrimp? Nicki and I were okay so it wasn't the whole batch.

Val literally had no choice; she needed to go back to the hotel. Her night was over. She puked in the parking garage and as soon as we got her back to the room. Nicki and I settled in as watchful attendants but we were of no real help.

Val went to bed and instantly to sleep. She awoke about an hour later to see the two of us standing by.

"Look at you two. All dressed up and no place to go. I don't need you here, I'm just going to sleep it off. Go on. Go to a club or something for a few hours. Have some fun and show off my girlfriend. Find her a man."

It did make some sense. If we stayed it would be as television viewers. Nicole was all "primed" (per Valerie) for a night out, dressed to seduce. What the hell. It was just 9 PM. We told her we would hit a couple of casinos and we'd be back by midnight.

I felt a little guilty but I also liked the idea of cavorting around with her sexy girlfriend.

"To the bars..."

One older casino/hotel downtown had a very nice room with a small parquet floor and pretty good music that was danceable. That was our spot. Nicole paraded thru the place in her white outfit and the men took notice. However, I realized that as we appeared to be a couple they may not approach her such as would be if we were the threesome. It was possible that it might look as if she were not available. Valerie's plan didn't make sense in this circumstance.

Although I was very comfortable with Nicole I did miss Valerie. I loved the interaction and the sexual buzz that the three of us have. The trio was electric, whereas this situation felt like I was dating someone on the side.

Nevertheless, I took Nicki out for a slow dance. Very close dancing.

Her dress had attracted me. It clung to her lower body making her mound distinct and since I knew she was nude down there it made me very attentive. Also, the dress hung on her naked buttocks perfectly. The fabric sleekly displayed her rounded rear end and folded into her crack. I made it a point to touch her ass a few times as we danced, to let my fingers linger over and probe that cleft. I think it was pleasurable for both of us.

When we got back to the table I made a bold statement, probably inspired by our alcohol intake.

"Nicki, I would really like to see that dress braless. I love the shelf bra but I also think you would look great completely naked under that dress. I think you should take the bra off...for me."

Nicole didn't speak but looked a little shocked that I suggested this.

"Go to the bathroom and put it in your purse. I want to see your breasts bouncing au naturel tonight."

She took it like an order. Up to the bathroom and back in 5 minutes. Seeing her cross the room was a delight. The dress clung to her in all the right places and her nipples were still a primary feature.

"You look amazing. Slinky, sexy, and gorgeous. Valerie would be so proud of you. Woman, you are fuckin' hot."

In spite of her great presentation no one bothered with the "couple" at the lounge. She wasn't meeting any men tonight. We were at the end of our evening so we decided to head home and check on Val, walking the six or seven blocks.

Both of us were a little boozy, feeling good. I was walking arm in arm with Nicki on my right when she surprised me with a move to my pocketless pants. She put her hand in as we walked and held on to my package.

While this was highly sexual it also had a strong tone of affection. This was certainly a gigantic leap above holding hands but strolling down the dark sidewalks with her fondling me was immensely enjoyable. We both laughed at this "shocking behavior" on her part.

Nicole: "These pants are notorious for naughtiness. Females can't control themselves. I still get a kick remembering that club in Sacramento with the three of us playing. What fun."

Me: "I remember a lot more about that night. You and Val really took care of me."

Nicole: "My pleasure. And I really mean that...it was my pleasure. You have a nice cock, just the right size for my tastes."

Her voice sort of underlined the word "pleasure". I was thinking...wow!...this woman is a treasure.

When we got back to the rooms it was almost 1 AM. Val was asleep but apparently okay. Nicole and I went to her adjoined room and closed the door.

Nicki asked, "What do you think Val had planned for us tonight?

It was a leading question. Was I aware of any sex games between us? We know she was trying to link her girlfriend up to a man tonight. I think that was the main plan but there was no backup. Valerie was certain Nicki would get a hookup here in Reno. Couldn't miss. But...it looked like a strikeout.

I checked up on my wife who was now awake but not conversational. She wanted no company; just let her recover tonight and she'd be fine in the morning.

"Go away, go to Nicki's room. Sleep with her tonight. You might even get lucky."

The idea hadn't occurred to me but it made sense. Val didn't need a bed partner tonight. She wanted time to recuperate and twelve hours of sleep should do it. I got it but the idea of sharing a bed with Nicole was out of the blue. Sex was more than a possibility. Christ, we had already had our "supervised sex" today and I was more than a little attracted to her from this evening's activities.

I came over to Nicole's room to see if she was up for my wife's suggestion. She had removed her hot dress and was sitting against the headboard topless with the bedsheet pulled up to her hips.

When she heard the proposal she tapped the bed and said, "Climb in, baby, I'd love to sleep with Val's man."

I closed the door between the rooms and stripped to join her. Yeah, my wife was sick in the other room but this was a fantastic opportunity. Nude and under the light covers we silently faced each other, both of us contemplating what this meant. The situation called for clarity.

Nicole broke the ice. "Tommy, you know we're going to screw, this time for real. Val knows it. Hell, she sent you over to her sex-starved girlfriend and I love her for it. That thing we did earlier was like a free sample. Are you as horny as I am now?"

Me: "Jesus, I've been so stimulated by you today. Our sexplay and our link up was unbelievable. Your sexy outfit and the braless gesture just for me. The walk from the casino. What you said about my cock. I've been totally captivated by you. We have to have sex tonight. I want you right now."

Nicki: "Our 'date night' was such a turn on for me. I was out with a man who appreciated me and my looks, who clearly thought I was desirable and sexy. It's so good for me and my state of mind. Now I want him in my bed so I can fuck him even if he is my best friend's husband."

I reached for her head and we connected in a very passionate kiss. I touched her breast with my fingers and got a purring response. As I lowered my head to her chest and suckled one of her breasts just like I had fantasized earlier that day, Nicole murmured, "God, Tommy, I want you inside me. Right now."

No foreplay was required here. We were ready for each other. I rolled over and got between her legs preparing to mount her. Nicole reached for my very ready prick and guided it into her opening. It was both very sensual and very aggressive. When I was placed properly I thrust into that warm tunnel. We both made a low, satisfying sound: "Ooohhh".

This fucking wasn't like what we had done earlier. That was somewhat therapeutic, a sexual healing for her. Now, with this coupling we were sexual lovers. We immediately picked a pace of two people who wanted a quick climax. We were hot to trot.