Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 07

Story Info
Kelly tricks the brothers into gay incest.
1.9k words
4.41
22.7k
15
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers

Mark's eyes were wider than I'd ever seen them. I was expecting a snarky comment immediately but he was frozen, trying to process what he was seeing.

What he was seeing was me getting nailed by Gemma, a beautiful transwoman whose cock was deep in my ass. We were in the guest room of our neighbors Kelly and Michelle. Kelly was already in here fucking her friend Heidi with a very scary-looking strap-on and watching me have my first anal penetration with a real cock.

Kelly had orchestrated the whole thing and did it right next door to their bedroom where Mark, my gay brother, was trying to knock up her girlfriend Michelle. Alejandro, now standing gawking over Mark's shoulder, had been helping Mark get over his aversion to sex with women by fucking Mark's ass while he fucked Michelle's pussy.

Everyone in the room froze. Kelly was the first to speak.

"So how did it go this time? Knock her up real good finally?"

Mark just kept staring at me as I tried to pull the covers over us for some privacy. Alejandro had a smile spreading over his handsome brown face. "It looks like more than one person is getting bred tonight in this place!"

A small smirk started to appear on Mark's face.

I yelled, "Get out. Get the fuck out!"

Mark just crossed his arms, smirk firmly in place. "Big brother, if I'd known you liked the D, I could have introduced you to plenty of suitors."

Kelly saw my face turning bright red and a rare look of sympathy passed over her. Maybe she was realizing what she'd done by pushing me into this.

She took control of the situation, her specialty. "Okay, Mark. Here's the deal: Paul is having a really important moment in his life right now and I'm not going to let you ruin it for him by bullying him. I love both of you guys but this brother-shaming has to stop."

"Oh, fuck off Kelly. This is between us and Paul needs some payback for 10 years of gay jokes at my expense."

Kelly stared him down. "I know Paul almost as well as you do and I can't find a mean bone in his body. You guys joke around all the time but your jokes tend to be mean because he admires you. So here's the plan: I'm going to make sure that you never talk about this night to anyone else."

Mark was skeptical. "Oh yeah, how are you going to do that?"

"You'll see. Heidi, Gemma, take them."

These ladies must have been trained in some kind of ninja shit because they had Mark and Alejandro's arms twisted behind their backs before I could blink. There's something about seeing naked women take down men bigger than them that is very sexy.

Alejandro laughed, "Hahaheyyy I'm not resisting!"

Kelly kept her eyes on Mark. She went to one of her magic drawers and pulled out extra blindfolds. She covered their eyes, tying them tight. She grabbed some rope and bound their arms behind their backs. Soon the boys were both collared with leashes.

Kelly commanded Heidi and Gemma to strip the guys. Now all of us were naked.

I wasn't too surprised to find that Alejandro was getting turned on by all this and was already half hard. The smile on his face said that he was in his element.

Mark was a different story. "Hey Paul, are you going to let these 'lesbos' just do this to me? You did tell them that's what you called them, right?"

Kelly laughed. "Is that the worst you can do, Mark? As I said, not a mean bone. Paul was clearly joking... who would make a homophobic slur to the gay brother they love dearly? Ladies, bring the boys over here."

Kelly moved over to me. "For this to work, you need to be bound, too."

I was still a little in shock. "Let's just forget this. I can deal with Mark and I don't think he really—"

"We need to do this. Trust me."

I wasn't so sure about trusting Kelly anymore. She'd let things go really far without my consent, pushing me way too fast out of my comfort zone. Everything had actually worked out so far but I didn't like the way she did it.

"Okay, for old times sake." She smiled at her little joke. We'd known each other three months.

Kelly put a blindfold on me and bound my arms. She pushed me over next to the other guys. "Okay, you know the song... Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by its toe. When he hollers, let him go. Eeeny... meeny... miny... MOE."

I felt whoever was next to me get pushed to their knees.

Kelly said, "Gemma, call it."

"Tails."

"It's heads."

I was grabbed firmly by the shoulders and moved forward.

Kelly addressed the kneeling boy. "Open your mouth, slave."

The woman behind me grabbed my dick and fed it to the kneeler.

"Now suck."

I hoped it was Alejandro but there was no way of knowing. The mouth seemed to move aggressively on my cock but Kelly could have been forcing his head forward. I felt the woman behind me move forward, her breasts pressing against my upper back and then a cock brushed my asscrack.

I got harder in the mouth knowing Gemma was behind me. Her lips kissed, licked, and bit at my neck and ears. Her hand reached around to play with my nipple. Another few minutes and I would be done.

Kelly, as always, would not let me cum too soon. She pushed me back, my cock sliding out from the mouth.

"Heidi, call it."

"Tails."

"Tails it is. One more time: Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by its toe. When he hollers, let him go. Eeny meeny miny MOE. Gemma, the mouth."

Gemma left me, my back suddenly cold without her warmth. I heard some gagging sounds and knew the next victim's mouth was now full of something. I heard some struggle and the bed springs, weary from some serious abuse tonight, creak a bit.

I was pulled over towards the bed and pushed on to it, kneeling. Arms held me up from either side, Heidi and Gemma I assumed. I felt some lube being poured on my cock and then my hips were pushed forward. With some guidance, I was soon buried in someone's ass and they were either moaning in pleasure or objecting, it was impossible to tell with their gag.

Kelly's voice came near and said, "Okay, fuck him."

Gemma said, "Kelly, I think this is enough."

"It's enough when I say it is."

Gemma let go of my arm. "You don't have to do this."

"I... I don't even know what I'm doing."

Gemma leaned in close and whispered, "You're fucking your brother."

Somehow, that made me harder. I understood Kelly's plan: she wanted to humiliate Mark enough that he would never bring up tonight again. But what a fucked up way to go about it.

Kelly had a way of putting me in situations that tore me up inside. My body was enjoying the feeling of my brother's ass, somehow still tight after all of his experience. My mind was freaking out and telling me this was wrong and I had to stop. I slowed down, part of me savoring the feeling of doing something so wrong that felt so good. I knew this would never happen again and I tried to memorize the feeling.

I told Gemma, "Untie me."

Kelly started to object and I heard a small scuffle. Gemma must have won because soon my arms were free and the blindfold was off. Kelly was being held down by Gemma while Heidi freed me.

I took the gag off my brother and walked over to Kelly.

She stared me down, pissed. "You don't have the balls to—"

I gagged her and we tied her down. I held my finger to my lips and waved Heidi over to Alejandro who was standing there blindfolded in all his naked glory. I looked him up and down and figured I couldn't let this chance go.

I kneeled, taking his brown cock in my mouth. I started blowing him until he was fully hard, using extra spit to really get him wet. I stood up and pressed myself against him, our cocks touching as I groped his ass the way he'd done mine when we met earlier tonight.

I kissed him, the only guy I'd ever kissed. His lips were so soft but the stubble wasn't my thing. I pulled off and whispered to him, "Tell Mark you were the one fucking him all along. Please, do that for me."

Alejandro nodded in agreement and I led him over to the bed. I made him kneel and we wet his cock with more lube.

"We need to put more lube on you before you keep fucking him." I hoped my bad acting wasn't obvious.

I waved everyone out of the room, Gemma carrying Kelly and Heidi carrying our clothing. I untied Alejandro's hands before leaving and gave him a good smack on that beautiful brown ass. As I was closing the door, I could hear him pounding my brother.

Gemma was still holding a very angry-looking Kelly. "What should we do with her?"

"Let's leave her for Michelle to let go. Where is she, anyway?"

Gemma laughed. "Knowing her, she passed out after sex with Mark and Alejandro and is sleeping like a rock. When she drinks, she has no stamina."

We all walked into the main bedroom and sure enough, there was beautiful petite Michelle all sprawled out naked on the bed, half-covered. With Gemma's help, we lifted Kelly into the bed and retied her arms to the headboard. She didn't struggle, not wanting to wake up Michelle to this whole messed-up scene.

"I guess it was your turn anyway" I said to Kelly. This was the first time I'd ever tied her up.

We tucked them both in and closed the door behind us. Now it was just the three of us. We started putting our clothes back on.

"Sooooo you two are obviously welcome to stay at our place. I'd imagine things will be messy here in the morning."

They spoke at the same time, Gemma saying "That'd be great" and Heidi saying "No, thanks." They looked at each other and laughed.

Heidi said, "I didn't really drink much and I want to sleep in my own bed after all that drama. Kelly is one crazy bitch... but I have a hard time saying no to her."

"I know the feeling." I offered my arms to both ladies and we walked Heidi to her car.

As she drove off, I turned to Gemma and said, "I think that Viagra is still working..."

"Oh hell no. Right now I just want to cuddle and sleep. We can have fun with our morning wood after the sun comes up."

I pulled Gemma in for a kiss. I couldn't believe my luck at meeting this woman.

We went straight to my bedroom and stripped down to our underwear. We laid down and I held Gemma's face in my hands and then kissed her goodnight, a sweet, simple kiss.

The Viagra really was still working and as we spooned in bed, I let my hard cock nestle between her cheeks and my hand lazily grabbed her cock. I knew it wouldn't be easy to fall asleep like this but it sure felt good.

I heard the front door open and it sounded like Mark and Alejandro were in a tiff. Alejandro told Mark to calm down but this might go on for a while, knowing my brother.

Shit, we've got a lot to deal with tomorrow.

Next: They deal with Kelly.

jasperray
jasperray
279 Followers