Our Little Problem

Story Info
Rick and his boyfriend were on the downlow and are caught.
3.3k words
3.95
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description

This is fiction so literary license allows for the omission of condoms, but our reality doesn't. Enjoy

Rick and his boyfriend were on the downlow and are discovered by their wives. They are forced to accept a deal to keep from going through a messy costly divorce and financial ruin. One of the conditions that their gay husbands must attend counseling sessions with a hypno therapist that their wives selected.

We have got a little problem; Our wives threatened to divorce us for punitive fault. They caught us having discovered that I had been dating Rick on the downlow for well over a year. We separated from our wives and both Rick and I continued to pay their bills while they bought whatever they wanted and dated whoever they wanted. They literally wore out the print on their credit cards and had all the bills sent to us to pay without a peep.

To our dismay our wives found out and decided that we should live with each other after they made us move out. They wanted to control our lives and didn't want it to be known that they had been fooled into marrying gay men. What we had in common was that we were both married to ambitious women and trying to pull off that down low thing. Never a good idea over the long run and when the women find out they can be vicious. Thankfully we still have our balls if not all that much else, I was annoyed when they insisted that we see a Hypno therapist of their choice in exchange for them just settling for a quiet separation.

We finally moved in together in two side by side condos and renovated it by removing some walls making it one penthouse with a wrap-around terrace. This allowed us to have separate addresses and avoid any gay rumors at first. It at first was a mutually happy versatile relationship with us each taking turns fucking each other.

Now the therapy that was another issue we both thought was a waste of time especially when she resorted to hypno therapy for weeks to get in touch of some of our repressed issues. But seeing the therapist saved us a ton of cash. We were to tell the public that our wives had divorced us because they had found each of us 'lacking' and we were agreeing to their demands for uncontested separation. If they took us to court they would take us for well over 75% of our assets this way we got to keep a few bucks and our facade of being straight black men

That was fine until Rick discovered chastity and he felt compelled to try it. I told Rick that I was not locking a chastity cage on my dick. He said that he understood and that he wanted to wear a cage for a while and he begged me to lock him in a chastity cage. I gave in because it was no skin off my teeth if he wanted to lock his junk up in a chastity cage. It was fine at first because I got to fuck his ass even more. Our relationship was perfect with tenderness and passion. It was so good that Rick started wearing his chastity cage 24/7. Over the passing months he even bought new smaller cages several times.

One day several months later when Rick took it off to shave his groin I noticed that his dick had shrunk down to an adorable 2-inches. The problem was that occasionally I get the urge to be fucked and there is nothing he can do for me with a 2-inch dick. To solve our problem we got a few dildos of various sizes.

Now I am regularly fucking my ass with a 10-inch dildo while Rick sits and watches. I know that when I finish with the dildo he is going to take it for a ride himself.

Rick kept asking me how long was I gonna go without trying wearing a chastity cage because it is a wonderful feeling and Rick still had his old ones that are too big for his dick that I could use. With each thrust down on the dildo the idea got a little more appealing.

I frantically fuck my ass until it took all of the dildo to the balls and my dick seem to get harder than it ever did before. While it was seated all the way in my ass he approached me and suddenly put his weight on my shoulders preventing me from getting up off the dildo.

"Don't get up let the dildo feel at home in your ass like I do. Just hold it for a few minutes you will love it. As I paused to think about it Rick dropped his head down and slipped his hot mouth on my dick. He started playing with the tip of my dick darting his tongue into my piss slit the up and down the shaft. He took each ball in his mouth and rolled it around.

Between the sensation of being impaled to the hilt on the large dildo and Rick's hot mouth on my dick I was going out of my mind. I found myself gyrating my ass moving the dildo around and around trying to inch it even as little as an eighth of an inch further up my asshole.

This seem like it lasted for an hour but I realized that it was more like five minutes that I erupted in his mouth, gushing lots of hot sticky sperm which he swallowed without losing a drop. He pulled his head up off my dick and the afterglow of my orgasm set in and I became aware of the dildo still all the way up my ass and I tried to get up but Rick persisted on being playful and he straddled my lap and sat down on my legs holding me down on the dildo.

"Let me get up," I said.

"No you are gonna stay there with that dildo up your stuck-up ass until you promise to wear a chastity cage for me," Rick said.

"No let me up it is starting to hurt," he pleaded.

"You know my terms, and I can hold you here all day if I have to!" he stated firmly and pushed down harder.

I grunted and opened my mouth wide but could not emit a sound all I could do was roll my eyes up into my head.

"Come on babe, agree to my deal if you want that dildo out of your ass anytime soon," Rick cajoled.

"Alright damn it you got a deal. Now get your ass off me so I can get up!" I yelled.

"Alright I got your word and you will allow me to collect on your promise by any means necessary?" Rick asked again to confirm.

"Yes you bastard now get the fuck up off of me!" I pleaded.

"You got it," and Rick got of lifting his weight off his body which allowed me to slowly ease up off the dildo. Rick used the time that I used to gather myself and get over the cramping in my ass to skipped out of the house.

Needless to say for a few days things got frosty between us but we loved each other and he got over it. Well sorta.

YOU PROMISED ME

I pulled out a little box that was neatly tied up with a little red string. I untied it and removed the bag to reveal a stainless-steel, hollow, penis shaped device. It looked fairly small in my hands; it wasn't immediately apparent to him what it was.

"This is my first chastity cage remember you locked it on my dick," I said, still smiling, holding it out in one hand, "you're going to wear this for me and we're going to work on your other skills." He didn't understand, how was that going to help? It looked like some form of punishment.

"What? I've got to wear that?! It's tiny!" he blurted out. I walked towards him and knelt in front of him, he almost started backing up but I grabbed his dick which scared him and his dick went soft as he was conditioned to do and I put the chastity device next to his exposed dick.

"See, it's not that tiny once you compare it to your little dick here." I said seductively.

"Little dick?" he must have thought, I know my words must have hurt but that is what they were designed to do. I knew he somehow got the idea in his head that he was small and he became increasingly insecure about the size of his dick after working with the therapist.

"If you wear this for me, I'll go down on you once a week when this is over, "I said.

"...Well okay I guess," Rick beamed at me and I put the chastity device down on the floor and took his dick in my mouth. It was incredible, the blowjob I gave him using every trick that I had read about on the internet on how to give a great blow job. I was definitely good employing techniques that I had never dreamed of or considered for this special occasion.

I wanted him to love receiving my juicy lips working his dick to the point where he was going to have to beg me to stop. Pretty soon after I started he came sooner than he would have liked to. He felt a little bit ashamed because he knew he must let me lock his dick in the chastity cage. I am so damn good and love it when a plan comes together and I hugged his head.

"That was incredible," he said struggling to get the words out. As he recovered, I smiled at him and picked the chastity device back up.

"So are you ready to fulfill your part of our deal? Just to be clear on the terms instead of being locked for just one day a week for a year you have chosen to be locked for 30 days straight, is that correct?"

"Yes 30 days and this will be done and then you will have to give me a blow job any time I want one."

"Yes of course," I said, I hid my wicked grin knowing that he was going to be horny for a very long time once his dick was in the chastity cage. All I had to do is keep him off guard until I locked the cage.

He was hesitant, but since he had gotten to experience such an intense blow job he was desperate for another blowjob like the one I just gave him. His only course of action was to comply with my demands. I knew that the device would grow on him as it had done me. I proceeded and expertly disassembled the device, like a soldier dismantling a gun, and had it in pieces ready for his encasement.

I rubbed some oil on his groin area, and then I applied the device. First tying a string around his balls to they could not slip back into his body. Once tied I took his balls one at a time then gently slipped them through the cock ring. The string was helpful in holding them in place, once his balls were through I gripped his foreskin and pulled it under the ring. Then by pushing the ring towards his body his cock head sprang forward into the cockring. Then it was just a matter of twisting and turning the ring so that the skin was not pinching and I could move the cock ring from side to side covering the ring with the oils I had applied earlier to prevent any chafing. Playfully I stroked his semi flaccid dick and coated it with oil. Then I picked up the head of the chastity cage and slipped it over the head of his soft dick and with some pushing and tucking I got it in place and (CLICK) locked the chastity cage.

Rick watched helplessly as I took both the keys and placed them in my pocket. It was then that it dawned on him that he wouldn't be doing any playing with his dick until I let him out of his chastity cage. This is the moment when his true chastity began and he realized that he couldn't get out. I knew he felt nothing but faint vibrations.

MORNING WOOD

The next day Rick awoke to pain in his groin as morning wood was causing serious interference with the chastity device. He nudged me awake and asked if he could take it off for a bit.

"Oh I hope you aren't planning on backing out of this just after we started," I said, laying the guilt on thick. I didn't need to say no, it was a given.

After that crushing defeat, he tried to think calming thoughts to ease the situation. But as if to tease him I playfully climbed out of bed in front of him, freeing myself from my thong and my glorious naked body was bending and positioning itself in irresistible ways. I knew that the strain on his dick was causing him a lot of pain because I had worn the same cage before. The cage tended to, crush the dick hard and I gave him a knowing wink and sashayed out the door to the shower, knowing what he was going through.

Focusing at work was somewhat difficult for Rick the next few days as he adjusted to wearing his unrelenting chastity cage. The chastity device did nothing but remind him of its presence, which caused him to try and get hard, but that was impossible. Never the less he could not forget he was wearing the chastity device as he sat in his corner office. It was a vicious circle. He barely got anything done and the thought of the blowjob he was going to be getting made things worse when this thing was over. He rushed out of work and drove home struggling to control his erotic thoughts. He could not help thinking about what he was going to do to me after his 30 days of chastity were over.

Somehow he drowned out his own erotic thoughts, when I greeted him in my low short shorts and tight top which struggled to contain my pecs. I eagerly asked him how he was finding the chastity cage and he was at a loss for words, he knew I wasn't trying to help him because if I tried to remove the cage myself he was going to add to my lock up time.

So he just smiled playing it off by saying, "I was getting used to it."

I smiled back gleefully and said I "knew you would like it."

He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take, but to not even make it past the first week would make him seem like he wasn't trying. To pass time, he ended up surfing the internet, looking up things on eBay and generally trying to keep his mind off of his dilemma.

But his mind was unwillingly dragged back to thinking about the chastity cage, my ass and how badly he wanted one but not the other. He decided to do a little research and ran a search on "chastity". He found a lot of guys wearing chastity cages. He was surprised to see people wearing dresses, pink lace, black lingerie and seductive clothes all with the familiar chastity device poking out amongst all the frills and satin.

What? He clicked on a link and the page was awash with pink-clad gurls with dicks, wearing make-up with chastity devices locked onto them. The word "SISSY" mentioned again and again. These weren't girls, these were boys who had become sissies! His dick strained in its cage and he gave the device a long rub. Then he snapped out of it, what the hell was he doing? But he bookmarked the page and closed it before turning off the PC.

AS WEEKS PAST

Several weeks flew by and I could see that Rick had started to get use to the chastity cage. I was able to get him wear it long past the original 30-day period. I began to exercise some real dominance over him. It was exciting but also scary because I knew he had never seen this side to me. I became almost consumed with the power and a desire to dominate him. The longer he was denied, the more aroused and obedient he became. He began to desire to worship my body all the time.

I began to make all the decisions in our relationship and he found himself submitting to me and not arguing. He told me that he would go to bed and fantasize about me and the only relief he was getting were occasional wet dreams. He developed and compulsion to keep going back to the chastity sites and setting up TUMBLR and BDSMLR blogs.

For some unknown reason that over took my mind I assigned him more chores to do around the house and severely limited his television and Internet time. If he used the electronics for more than his designated time, I would punished him by adding more days to what I had decided because I knew his lock up was going to be a permanent one.

Rick began to shave his body and make himself hairless like I kept mine. Our genitals were already hairless, so this was a must to wearing a CHASTITY CAGE. Now were also shaving our underarms, chests, legs and our entire bodies. I wanted us to be smooth and hairless for each other. We also experimented with bigger dildos. Sex was becoming totally about our anal orgasms and satisfaction.

We threw away our male under wear and ordered lots and lots of panties and camis from the internet to wear each and every day. We also ordered exotic body oils and lotions to keep our skin soft and supple in our quest to look beautiful.

Our overall wardrobes was spiced up with the addition of several androgynist unisex outfits and women's pieces which we wore when not at work. Of course we wore panties and stockings, and camisole's to work thinking that no one could tell as long as we were careful.

A FEW WEEKS LATER AFTER I HAD ASSUMED MORE CONTROL

"There... that's MUCH better! How does your new cage feel?

"Its tight," Rick said.

"Good that's how it should feel, so it can shrink your dick even more."

"*Whimper* When will I be let out?"

"Oh not for a while I'm afraid... don't worry though you'll be getting regular anal stretching that will keep you nice and horny," I said *grin*

"*Whimper* Yes," he reluctantly replied.

Pointing to his chastised dick I said, "You won't even need that little thing any more. You'll forget all about it soon enough, just like I did".

"*Whimper* Yes," Rick moaned softly.

"Speaking of which, I think it's time for your next step... Bend over and show me that pussi baby."

*Bending over*

"MMMMM yeah that's nice. Spread your ass cheeks wide for me, so I can plunge your new 13-inch dildo all the way in your ass just like you plunged my matching dildo in my ass. Then we plugged bitches can sit down on the couch to cuddle and watch a few gay movies.

*Spreading his ass*

"Good boy. You're being such a good little boy. I might just have you leave your butt plug in all day when you go to work tomorrow. You'd like that wouldn't you? Huh?

"Yes," he replied Imagining easing down into my big leather chair enjoying myself.

Slapping playfully Rick's cum full balls as they dangled out of the chastity cage's cock ring, fulfilling their implanted desires placed there by their therapist at their spiteful wives request.

THE END