All Comments on 'Our Little Secret'

by VictoriaBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gebob6969gebob6969almost 9 years ago
Good start...

Good start and a good idea for a story, however it was and is a little short in length. The teasing between the two of them is very real and sexual and is a big turn on. Gave it a 4 because of the length but it definitely has potential for a long run if you want to go that way. It doesn't have to be super long but long enough so we the reader can actually get into it.

The one good point of being short it does leave the reader wanting more and that is always a good thing for an author. Looking forward to the next installment and hope it won't be long in cumming.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
An Amazing Start...

But did this story have to be so short? I'd love to see such a tale continue to a decent length. Oh well...

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 9 years ago
I DECLARE A FOUL, NO FAIR! :D

You can't stop a sexy story just like that! (Pouting) I'm giving you 4 stars only because of where you left off. Please continue the story. I can feel multi part, steamy, sexy, yet romantic love story in this. I have several ideas for continuing the plot. If you care to contact me, feel free.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

Length, pace, language, story. Sometimes less is more. Loved it gave it 5

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Hints of More?

So, "big boy" likes screwing his sister, and maybe has a thing for mom. I presume there is more coming to this tale, or it really means nothing much. 'Well written, saw no obvious mistakes of the usual sort. 'Good pacing. 'Might be nice to have some ID's for the characters. 'Not really a chapter, just a hint of things that may come (cum). 'Hope so!

By the way, a starter would be under the hood (bonnet) not under the car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hmmmm ... Her daughter / his wife is sexy so Mama must have had something to do with that !! Maybe he can shag them both ?? I think some physical descriptions / details are in order and Yes a very nice start to a HOT story. Thanks !

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
HOT

Definitely more, both Sister and Mom.....

VictoriaBlackstoneVictoriaBlackstonealmost 9 years agoAuthor
From the author...

This was just a little something that popped into my head. It was meant to be a vignette. I wanted to try something that was focused solely on teasing; no names, no sex, no descriptions... just teasing. Maybe one day I'll check back in on them, who knows.

Anyway, this is my first published work, but rest assured, I have much more up my sleeve...

ChasB - The starter on my car is under the engine...

V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree -- you need descriptions

Does the brother have hairy legs? A hairy chest? Pubes? I know his cock is big because his sister traces its hard length. It sounds as if his sister is teasing him, and as if there is at least some interest from his mother too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW 5 *'s

I loved the introduction setting us up for more to come. It was highly erotic.

By the way to Chasb I had a Chrysler Concorde and the starter was at the bottom of the engine.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
nice!

wow....free car service AND a hard cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly Sexy!

Your story stands alone. There Is little you could do to improve it. Tantalizing. My imagination churns - no further descriptions or explanations are necessary. Masterful.

pounderhardpounderhardalmost 9 years ago
More PLEASE

What a cliffhanger, left me looking for the next page button. Hoping there will be a continuation of this one. Has great potential

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Just enough to whet the appetite, more please, please.

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years ago
Well done Victoria!

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and had that touch of realism which makes a tale believable and able to be mentally visualised. ("visualised" instead of visualized because I am an Australian :)

Kind regards, James

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Four Stars...

...because it served only to whet the appetite, leaving this reader hungry and wanting the main course. Too much tease, not enough fulfillment of whispered promises.

Pesario816Pesario816almost 9 years ago
Wow!

I love the tease. Masterful writing. Not one word wasted and not another word needed. More, please.

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully done!

Once again, wonderfully conceived and drawn. Again, though, with the head shaking and groaning, and too many gazes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice One

Given some of what flies around here, this vignette is a treasure. Thanks, a perfect one of its kind.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 9 years ago
Tease!

and, oh, what a tease! this was the second story of yours that I read, and I love it!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited love

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well told. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous