Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

Alex leaned in for another kiss. This time her left hand held onto the back of the couch while the right moved over Derek's chest. They were hungrily devouring each other, lips mashing, tongues coiling and hands roaming. Derek gained the courage to move his hand to Alex's ass and she moaned when he gave it a firm squeeze. Their lustful inferno grew and Alex became lost in the moment. Her hand traveled down his chest and found Derek's rampant member. She took hold and startled her brother. They separated but their eyes remained locked. She was biting her lip again. She knew they should stop but it was too late. She was no longer thinking with her rational mind but following the needs of her body.

Sliding off the couch, Alex pushed the coffee table back and positioned herself between Derek's legs. She was still staring into his eyes, preparing to yank down his sweats. There was no apprehension in his eyes, just lust and excited anticipation. When he lifted his ass she pulled his pants down to his ankles then removed them completely. The sight of his erect cock, throbbing against his stomach made her mouth water. She took him in hand but once again was struck by doubt. It twitched and warm liquid coated her fingers, the doubt was pushed aside. Alex pulled him to her, leaving his ass at the edge of the cushion.

She slowly stroked his shaft, smiling up at her astonished brother. Her free hand fondled his cum filled balls in their taut hairless sack. Derek was shaking. Alex circled the crown of her brother's cock with her tongue, savoring his taste. She drew it back to her mouth, trailing a clear thread of pre-cum behind. She smacked her lips in satisfaction.

"Mmmm...You taste good," she murmured, locking eyes with Derek again, "Did your girlfriend ever give you a blowjob?"

Derek nervously shook his head, unable to speak.

"Well if I'm gonna give you your first then I'd better make it unforgettable."

Alex's plump lips encircled the head of his cock while her tongue fluttered over the opening at the top. Derek let out a deep groan making his sister smile. She playfully slurped and sucked on the very tip for a few moments then took him deep into her mouth. Derek groaned again. Her lips kissed the base before making an agonizingly slow retreat back to the head. Alex's tongue coiled and lapped at his vein covered shaft then she swallowed his entire seven inch length again. Her right hand followed the movements of her mouth while her left continued to play with his testicals. Derek was moaning nonstop now.

The pleasurable sounds coming from her brother made Alex happier than she'd been in a long time. She wanted him to cum so she could taste his seed but since it was his first time, she was going to make the experience memorable. She coated the middle finger of her left hand with some of the saliva dripping from her chin and his balls. The next time Alex took him into her throat, she pressed the tip of her wet finger to his puckered anus. Derek flinched then moaned louder.

Derek couldn't believe how good Alex was making him feel. His whole body trembled each time she took him into her throat. When he felt her finger at the entrance to his ass, he jumped with surprise but couldn't contain the moan he made. He felt strangely embarrassed about deriving pleasure from his ass as it had always been considered to be a "gay thing" that he and his buddies joked about. But now that he was experiencing it, he began to question those negative thoughts and his orientation. Before he could think about it further, Alex pushed her finger into his rectum. It stung a bit but was also surprisingly pleasurable. The finger in his ass was a minor distraction from what his sister was doing to his cock but he knew she was going to make him cum very soon. She'd been edging him for a few minutes now, adding the anal stimulation had ratcheted things up but just as he thought she was going to make him explode, Alex removed his cock from her mouth.

He looked down at his sister as she ran her talented tongue around his balls, sucking one then the other into her mouth; it felt amazing. She spit them out and licked her way up his shaft to the pulsating head, flicking the crown teasingly. Derek was able to pull back from the brink once more but the mischievous smile that grew on her lips told him that was about to change.

Alex engulfed Derek's cock again, at the same time pressing her invading finger firmly against his prostate, rocking it side to side as Derek's body went stiff. He made a sharp grunt than erupted in her throat. Alex swallowed to keep from drowning, pulling back so that only his fountaining head was in her mouth while maintaining pressure on his special spot and stroking him vigorously. She drank his seed like it was the nectar of the Gods.

Derek's rigid body felt like it was being electrocuted. His muscles spasmed and twitched as he emptied his balls into his sister's mouth, riding out the most intense orgasm of his life. His hands balled into fists while his legs bounced and trembled. It seemed to him that his orgasm would never end but finally he was spent and collapsed back down onto the couch.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck...Oh fuck," he chanted, "Holy shit...what did...you do...to me?"

Alex released Derek's cock and removed her finger from his ass but as she watched him recovering a wave of guilt washed over her. She enjoyed pleasing him but she knew what she had to do now and it scared her. She had already crossed the line with him but there was more that needed to done before anything else happened.

"Derek I have..."

"OH MY GOD! That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life!" he interrupted, "I never thought a blowjob would be like that!"

"Derek..."

"You're the most incredible sister a guy could have. This may sound creepy but I've been jerking off to the thought of having sex with you ever since you got here. You're not freaked out about that are you? I hope not..."

That made Alex smile but only for a moment, "No I'm not freaked out but we..."

"I know, we have to keep this a secret but it's not just a onetime thing is it? Ya know I'd really like to make love to you. I know it sounds corny but you're such a beautiful woman and I've fantasized about it..."

Derek was rambling but Alex focused on one thing he just said, "I'd really like to make love to you." 'He wants to 'make love' to me,' she thought. That was making things more difficult.

"...Hey, let's go up to my room where we could be more comfortable."

"Derek listen..."

"I've got condoms so you won't get pregnant. You're probably on the pill..."

"DEREK!" Alex shouted to stop his rambling, "We have to talk."

"But what's..." she held up her hand to stop him from speaking.

"There's something you need to know about me before we go any farther."

"You've got a boyfriend," disappointment filled his voice, "I had a feeling..."

"No I don't have a boyfriend..."

"You've got a girlfriend? You're a lesbian? I didn't think lesbian's liked doing things with guys..."

"I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not a lesbian..."

"It's okay if you are, I'm okay with that. It's just...EEEEEKK!" Derek shrieked when Alex grabbed his cock and squeezed.

"Now be quiet and listen," she said sternly. She was impressed that his cock showed no sign of shrinking. That may change once she's told him what she needs to. She took a deep breath and began, "I should've told you this before...Well...before things got outta hand."

Derek could see the concern on Alex's face and it was troubling to him. He hoped it wasn't something he'd done or said that was causing her to be upset. "What is it? Are you sick...Aaaahhh!" She tightened her grip.

"There's no easy way to put this so I'll just say it," she paused still not sure how he'd react but she had to tell him, "I have a cock."

"No shit! It's mine and it hurts," he whined.

She released him and tried again, "No, you don't understand I have a cock...just like yours."

He had a stunned look on his face for a moment then burst out laughing, "HA HA HA...You had me going there. I've seen lots of those prank videos on YouTube where the girl tells the guy she's male or..."

Alex shot to her feet stopping him in mid sentence. She whipped the dress shirt over her head and stood before him. His eyes went to her perky breasts standing firm and tall on her chest. Her nipples were small but erect. His eyes traveled down her flat belly to an unmistakable bulge in the front of her tights. There in plain sight was the perfect outline of a fully erect 5" penis accompanied by a small set of balls. There was a distinct wet spot around the tip and it made the nylon more transparent, confirming that it wasn't a dildo stuffed in her tights.

His wide eyed gaze shot up to her apologetic visage then back down to her cock before meeting her gaze once more. His mouth was open but he couldn't find the words. There were so many questions he needed to ask and so many emotions happening in his head. Alex could see him struggling.

"I'm sorry," she said demurely.

"Does Dad know?" but before Alex could respond, "He must know. He was around when you were born." He sat for a moment then asked, "Does Mom know?"

"Yes...The three of us talked on the phone about a year ago when I was considering transferring out here. That's when I told her."

"Why didn't they tell me? Why didn't YOU tell me?"

"They thought that finding out you had a sibling who was going to move in would be tough enough. They didn't think telling you I was transgender would make things any easier. So we all decided to keep it our little secret," she replied fighting back tears, "I didn't expect us to becoming so close...or doing what we...I'm sorry."

"They didn't think I could handle it? Really? They didn't think I could handle it! They could have given me a chance!"

"There were more things to consider than just you," Alex tried to explain.

"Is that so, like what?" he snapped anger in his voice.

"Like your friends and your neighbors!" she countered, "How do you think your friends would respond if they found out I had a cock? I've heard some of the gay jokes you guys laugh about. Do you think they'd treat you the same? They'd definitely treat me differently. What would happen if your whole neighborhood found out I was transgender? Do you think things would stay the same? Not everyone is accepting of a person like me. You have no idea how difficult it is so your parents and I decided not to complicate your life anymore than necessary."

Derek was ashamed at his reaction. He truly cared about Alex before he ever knew she was transgender so why should he feel different now? Although he'd fantasized incessantly about having sex with her, he never really expected anything to actually happen. Now that it had, could he deal with it? Even more important, would he be willing to go further? Derek looked at Alex, his beautiful sister. She was the perfect image of a gorgeous, sexy woman who just happened to have a cock. And that fact didn't seem to make him want her or love her any less. His dick was still rock hard and she'd given him the most mind blowing orgasm he'd ever experienced. Maybe she had more to show him.

Alex waited as she watched Derek considering what she'd said. She was truly terrified he'd hate her. She'd experienced plenty of rejection over the years from people she wanted to be close to but he was different. He was family and she loved him as such but her feelings for him ran deeper than that now. A single tear ran down her cheek as she watched his every expression, waiting nervously.

Derek looked up at Alex and smiled, opening his arms. She let out a joyful sigh of relief and jumped into his lap, straddling his legs. She clung to him and he held her tight for several minutes. They kissed lovingly then returned to embracing again.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me," Alex whispered in his ear.

"There's nothing to forgive. You're my sister. My beautiful, sexy, feminine sister and I love you."

She sat up and looked him in the eye. She could see he was serious and meant what he said and that made her heart sing. She kissed him again, stabbing her tongue into his mouth while grinding against him. Her pre-cum soaked tights added a unique friction to their dry humping making them both moan. She wanted him more than ever. She broke off their ardent kiss and brought her lips to his ear once more.

"I want you to fuck me," she growled but when she sat back up there was an odd look on Derek's face, "What's the matter? Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I do," he said excitedly, "I just don't want Mom and Dad coming home and interrupting us. When are they supposed to be back?"

Alex kissed him quick then said, "Cathy told me, 'These things go on to the wee hours of the morning.' She said not to wait up."

"Well just to be safe, let's go to my room," Derek replied with a quick kiss of his own.

Alex jumped to her feet, picked up her shirt and practically dragged Derek up the stairs to his room. He closed the door behind them then turned to face his sister. His heart was racing far more than it had when he lost his virginity. Alex was more experienced than his last girlfriend considering she's older and how hard she made him cum earlier. He had confidence Alex would rock his world. He looked at her and felt his cock twitch with anticipation. The front of her tights were completely soaked with a combined mixture of their pre-cum. Her breasts rose and fell in time with her quickened breathing and their bright pick areola's and erect nipples stood in contrast to her alabaster skin. He was extremely horny and very nervous but didn't know what to do next. Alex removed Derek's t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. She hugged him and he returned the embrace then stepped back. She started to remove her tights.

"Do you have to take those off?" Derek asked shyly.

"I really don't wanna ruin these...Wait here, I'll be right back," she was out the door before he could say anything.

Derek sat on the edge of his bed and waited. It seemed like an eternity until Alex return but it had been barely been a few minutes. She entered his room again and closed the door. The black opaque tights were gone but now she was wearing bright red suspender pantyhose and holding a bottle filled with a clear liquid of some kind.

"How do ya like these?" she asked twirling around in front of him.

"Those are soooo sexy!"

He now had an unobstructed view of her cock as well. It was stone stiff poking out from her body. It glistened in the light, just like his. It wasn't as long as his but it did have similar girth. The head was bright pink like her nipples.

"What's that?" he asked pointing at the bottle.

"Lube...absolutely essential when it comes to anal sex. Lie down on the bed," she directed.

He did as she asked and Alex quickly straddled his legs. The feel of her nylons on his skin made his cock jump. She squirted a small amount of the clear slippery substance into her palm then slowly stroked his cock until it was completely coated. Her touch had him trembling again. She then lubed her own cock and finally her ass. She set the bottle on the night stand and lay down on her brother, kissing him tenderly.

"You wanna know something?" she nuzzled him; "You weren't the only one masturbating to the idea of having sex with your sibling." Alex kissed him on the nose then sat up. She positioned herself over his rigid dick and guided it to her opening. The moment it made contact, they both gasped. "We're gonna take it slow at first until I get use to this beautiful cock of yours then I'll let you fuck me however you like. Are you ready?" Derek nodded eagerly.

Alex lowered herself onto her brother's stiff prick. The head popped in and she made a sharp intake of air. Derek was amazed at how tight she was. He hoped he'd be able to last more than a minute or two. Alex relaxed her sphincter and took more of him inside. Slowly she impaled herself on his cock and it felt incredible. When her nice round butt cheeks came to rest on his hips, she let out a contented sigh. The look on Derek's face was something between total shock and absolute bliss. His hands were on her silky thighs, shaking. She picked them up and put them on her tits.

Derek loved the feel of her firm breasts. He squeezed them gently at first but when Alex moaned he got more confident. His fingers went to her nipples making her to moan louder. The smile on her face let him know he was doing a good job.

"I love what you're doing to my tits," she purred rocking her hips back and forth, "I think I'm ready."

Derek looked like he had no idea what to do. The only time he'd had sex, it was in missionary position and it lasted about two minutes.

"So how do ya wanna fuck me little brother?" she asked then clenched his cock, making him gasp, "I probably shouldn't use the term 'little' any more considering you aren't little." She clenched again.

"This is nice the way we are," he replied timidly.

Alex smiled, not wanting to embarrass him for his lack of experience. Besides she liked how he was playing with her tits. She leaned forward kissing him on the lips then whispered, "Anything you want baby."

She sat up and bounced on his lap. Derek immediately responded with a gasp and gripped her breasts very tight. She smiled bigger, seeing the pleasure on his face and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her tight hole. Then suddenly he looked like he was in pain and she stopped moving.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh shit...I was about to cum," he said looking troubled.

"You can cum inside me...It's alright."

"I don't want to..." he started, blushing beet red, "I mean, I don't want it to end so soon."

Alex chuckled as she leaned down and kissed him, "Don't worry Derek, we can do it as much as you want." She sat up again. "Why don't we switch positions so you can be in control?" she rolled off him to lie on her back beside him.

Derek got up and moved between Alex's wide spread legs. She took the pillow he was lying on and put it under her hips then beckoned him closer. Taking his cock in hand, she placed it at the entrance of her puckered ass. Derek pushed and was engulfed in her tight warmth. Her legs quickly closed around his waist.

"Now I can tease you with my pantyhose while you fuck me," she taunted with a naughty grin.

Derek was initially disappointed at doing it missionary but once again Alex made things a whole lot more stimulating. He was balls deep in his sister's tight ass with her silky legs sliding over his flanks, he was in heaven. Alex pulled him down for a tonsil swabbing kiss as he slowly withdrew to fuck her. His strokes were steady and measured but the urge to go faster was growing within him. Alex broke their kiss and moved his mouth to her right nipple. She groaned as her brother sucked and liked the sensitive nub.

Derek was being overwhelmed by all the stimulation. Alex's tight ass gripping him firmly as he pumped in and out, her velvety legs gliding over his hips and ass, the pleasure filled moans and cries she was making as he sucked her nipple and fucked her were all driving him to a quick release. He wanted to slow down; make it last longer but when she tweaked his nipples it sent him over the top.

Alex grunted when Derek suddenly thrust into her, forcibly pinning his hips to hers. He mumbled something and exploded inside her. His hot spunk shot into her bowels making Alex moan. She had been building up to her own release but his slow thrusting then sudden stop derailed her orgasm. Alex wasn't upset. She held him tight letting him fill her up with his seed. When he finally finished, Derek collapsed onto her, panting for air. Alex combed her fingers through his thick blonde hair, whispering encouragement to him.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers