Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner was extremely good, and I made a mental note to book a table in the future for Jen and me.

Conversation subjects varied from family matters and her daughter to what she liked to watch on TV. She let me in on a secret that on Saturday and Sunday mornings, she ate her breakfast whilst watching old re-runs of Bonanza, the old western series, on TV.

I smiled at her when she told me this, because this was exactly Jen and I did.

Several times, I noticed her looking at me, not as the husband of her niece, but as man who was dating her. Those eyes, reflecting the candlelight, had a serious nature behind them and I wondered what she was thinking.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You look so serious, all of a sudden."

Her serious face changed to a bright smile.

"I'll tell you later," she replied, with a wink.

After dinner, as we walked along the busy street, towards the taxi rank, Karen finally opened up to about what was on her mind, earlier during dinner.

She turned to me, brushed my chin with her fingers and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You have given me and taught me so much during our dates," she said. "I have more confidence than I ever thought could be possible and I feel that I am ready to go out there and find myself a man."

She stood close to me, held me around my waist and buried her face into my chest.

"But I am reluctant to let this end just yet," she continued. "I feel I ought to repay you for what you have done for me."

"There's no need," I answered. "If you find someone, fall in love and live happily ever after, that will be payment enough."

"No," she insisted. "I would like one more date with you. But with a difference."

I was intrigued.

"I would like to cook you dinner at my apartment and I won't take no for an answer."

I was about to offer an objection, but she put a hand up to my lips to quieten me.

"I know it's not in the rules, but I don't care. This is what I want to do. I am a grown woman and I can make my own decisions."

I relented.

"Good," she said, smiling. "Then tomorrow, my place seven o' clock sharp. I know you won't regret it."

The taxi arrived just after that and I opened the rear passenger door for her.

She kissed me once more, only her lips seemed to linger a little longer than what you might call normal.

I watched as she climbed into the taxi and after telling the driver her destination, the taxi pulled away. I waved goodbye, as the taxi disappeared into the traffic and made my way to my bus stop.

It began to rain and I pulled up the collar on my jacket and hurried on.

I heard a car pull up alongside and turned to see Nina behind the wheel of an SUV.

Anger started to boil inside.

Why could she not leave things alone? What the fuck was she doing here again?

The driver's side window wound down and Nina poked her head out.

"You look like you could do with a lift," she said.

I turned to face her and shouted, "Go home Nina. You're not supposed to be here. Anyway, Karen's gone home in a taxi. She's safe and sound."

Nina replied, "I know. I watched the whole thing. That was a nice kiss she gave you. Maybe you should get in before I ring Jen and let her know what you are up to."

I was furious by this point, at her insinuation.

"That was nothing but a harmless peck on the cheek," I replied. "Go ahead, call Jen. She won't believe you anyway."

"That was no harmless peck on the cheek," she replied. "I filmed the whole thing, so you're in deep water, if you don't get in the car, right now."

I could have called her bluff, but it was starting to rain heavily and the bus stop was still a few blocks away. Rather than getting soaked through, I relented, yet again and got into the passenger side.

As she drove, I said, "I don't what you think is going on between Karen and myself, but you're the one that started this whole thing."

"I know," she replied, irritated. "I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. I didn't think it would lead to you cheating on your wife."

"There's nothing going on," I pleaded. "What you saw was two people saying goodbye. Nothing more than that."

"You have no idea, do you?" she said. The statement sounding more like a question. "My mother is besotted with you."

My eyes widened.

"Yes, you may look like that," she said. "She came from the first date and tore me off a right strip for interrupting her evening."

"She had every right to," I argued. "You just burst in, demanding her to get in your car."

"Yes," she replied. "And I have apologised for that. But what happened afterwards is something that I haven't disclosed to Jen or you."

I suddenly noticed that we were no longer driving in the direction of my home, but we were out of town, into the countryside.

"Hey where are we going?" I asked Nina.

"Just some place where we can be alone and talk. You need to understand something and I need answers."

After twenty-five minutes driving, along dark and deserted country roads, Nina pulled off the road and on to a cart track. There wasn't really any road here, just grooves in the mud, where other vehicles had traversed.

She pulled over, turned off the lights and the engine.

"So," she began. "As I told you, my Mum is besotted with you. You were all she has talked about for the last week. I'm not sure how far she is thinking of taking this thing with you and her, but after a recent conversation, I am concerned."

"Why?" I asked. "What did she say?

"You've probably worked it out that my Mum hasn't any sort of a sex life for at least 12 years," Nina began. "She used to tell me that Ronnie used and abused her for years. It's no wonder that she is the way she is."

"I had no idea," I replied, completely shocked by what she was saying.

"She notices things, does my Mum," said Nina. "Maybe she notices too much, and notices things perhaps she shouldn't."

"Look, stop talking in riddles and tell what you mean," I replied, getting agitated.

Nina paused for a moment, as though she was trying to work out what to say next.

"When you met her at the coffee shop, were your trousers a little on the tight side?"

Puzzled, I replied, "Those chinos do fit a little snug in various places. They're comfortable to wear, which is why I wear them."

"So you didn't wear them because they show off your...let's say masculinity, shall we?"

I felt a sudden flush of embarrassment.

"Oh shit" I quietly exclaimed. "But she could only have seen a soft outline, surely."

"It was enough to intrigue her," replied Nina, half smiling. "She seemed to think that you had a baseball bat down there."

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

What happened next caught me completely off guard.

"Now here's the deal," Nina said. "My Mum is too shy to come right out ask you if you have a huge cock. So I picked you up to find out for myself."

My heart started to thud under my rib cage.

"Maybe I'll tell my Mum," she said, coyly. "Maybe I won't. It all depends."

"Depends on what?" I asked, regretting the answer.

"On how well you can use it," she replied.

Then for the first time, I started to take in how Nina was dressed.

Her long, dyed black hair, hung across her shoulders, partially covering the straps to a powder blue dress. The hem of which finished just above her knees.

Nina unbuckled her seat belt and leaned across, resting her left hand on my thigh. She turned to face me and our lips met in a soft and gentle kiss. Her lips parted and my tongue slid through into her warm, wet mouth. Her left hand travelled up my inner thigh and stopped at my crotch.

She broke the kiss, leaned back away from me and said, "This can be our little secret."

Her hand roamed over my growing bulge and she looked down at it.

"My my, you are a big boy aren't you," she said, staring at the way my erection was creating a rise in the front of my trousers.

Nina suggested that we move our seats back to create a little more space.

I pulled the lever under my seat and it dropped all the way back to the rear seat. I rolled the small wheel at the side of the seat and the back slowly reclined. Nina did the same.

I was almost horizontal as she started to unbuckle my trousers and tug the zip fly down. My cock was rock hard now and I would have given anything to bury it up the hilt in her pussy.

But Nina had other plans.

She tugged my jeans down to my knees, closely followed by my boxer shorts. She cooed as she saw the size of my erection and licked her lips.

"I am going to enjoy this," she said and she wrapped her fingers around my iron bar cock and lifted it toward her mouth, as she bent over.

I lay back and groaned with pleasure as her lips enveloped my cock head and slid back into her warm, wet mouth. Her other hand closed around my scrotum and gently massaged my balls. It was all I could do to stop myself from coming in her mouth as her tongue danced around the tip of my cock.

There were slurping sounds as she slid her tongue along the full length of my erection, flicking the tip of her tongue against the base of my penis where it met my scrotum. I felt the head of my cock touch the back of her throat and I fought back the urge to decorate the inside of her mouth with creamy baby making juice.

I think Nina could sense my trying not to ejaculate and stopped blowing my cock.

"I don't want you to come inside me," she said as she shifted positions. "But I would like to see how your penis fits in my vagina,"

She climbed up out of her seat, hiked up the hem of her dress and pulled her thong to one side, showing her neatly trimmed bush.

She crouched over my abdomen and I felt something dripping on my belly. She was so turned on that her pussy was leaking. When she held my cock in her hand and slid her slippery womanhood onto it, we both let out a gasp, as our union was complete. Slowly she began to rise and fall on my hard erect cock, squeezing her pussy muscles together every time she was about slide down on my meaty pole.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "This is incredible."

As she fucked me, she went on to say that her husband wasn't nearly as big, even though he made her come every time.

I decided to winch it up a knot and gripped her buttocks, preventing her from sliding down on my cock. Then I thrust my hips up to meet her and her eyes bulged.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "I felt that in my stomach."

I fucked her again, the same way, but I increased the speed and pressure of each thrust.

Nina fell forward a little and rested her hands on my shoulders, as I buried my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

She suddenly went quiet and her body stiffened. Then I felt a warm flood of pussy juices slide down the length of my cock and pool at the base. Her juices then trickled between my thighs and inside the crack of my arse.

When she regained her composure a little, she begged me to fuck her like that again.

My cock was like a piston in her pussy. There was a glorious squelching sound as she met each of my up thrusts with a down thrust of her own. She groaned and moaned as I pummelled the depths of her love canal. I lost count of the amount of times I made her come, but we were soaking the seat under my arse.

Nina was like a woman possessed.

She didn't let up for one moment, riding my cock for what seemed like ages. Eventually, I could feel my sap beginning to rise and I told her that I was in danger of coming at any moment.

She rode out one more orgasm on me because sliding off and taking my love meat into her mouth again. It wasn't long before I was pumping my hot creamy semen into her throat. She gagged as she tried to take it all down. Some was trickling out of the corners of her mouth. But she managed to drink it all down.

Nina continued sucking me long after I had finished my orgasm.

She took my cock, which was softening, in her hand and licked it and sucked it until it was clean. She took each of my balls, which were quite sensitive and gently sucked and licked them clean of her juices.

There was dark stain on the seat cover where her juices had flowed and seeped into the material.

"I'll have to sort that out before anyone else uses this car," she said. "But that was fucking amazing. Jen is very lucky woman."

As she climbed back into the driving seat, I winched up the seat back and repositioned the seat back to where it had originally been.

As she turned the ignition key and started the engine, Nina remarked, "I'd like to say that I hope we can do this again. But I know that it's too dangerous and we would surely be found out."

As we finally drove home, I said to Nina, "I guess this will be the last time I'll be seeing Karen. Unless she wants to meet again. But she told me tonight, that she feels confident enough to go out on proper date."

"She hasn't said anything to me," she replied. "But I'll call in on her after I've dropped you off and find out what her plans are."

I figured it might an idea to make sure that Nina didn't get wind of the following week's dinner plan and so when Nina dropped me off, I texted Karen to say that Nina was on her over to find out if we were to meet again.

Karen immediately responded and told me that she wouldn't reveal our dinner plans.

Chapter Three.

When I walked into the apartment, the place was in darkness. So hung my jacket up on a hook in hallway, and made my way, quietly to the bedroom, where I saw light coming from under the door.

That meant Jen was still awake.

I walked into the bedroom and she was sat up in bed, reading a magazine.

As she closed the magazine and rolled over to place it on the nightstand, the duvet moved, giving me a nice view of one of her butt cheeks and a sneaky peak of her vulva, which looked moist.

"You're late," she said, accusingly. "It must have been a fun date."

After I had hung my jacket up on a stand in the hallway, I replied, "Nina picked me up as I was nearing the bus stop. We went somewhere and had a little chat."

I hoped I sounded convincing. I hated lying to her, but if Jen suspected that I had cheated on her with Nina, my balls would have ended in the same Tupperware container as my shredded penis.

Her words, not mine.

"What did she want now?" she asked, irritated "Doesn't she know when to let go?"

"It was fine," I replied, trying to placate my wife. "She just wanted to tell me that she was happy with the way things had turned out and that she had seen a marked change in Karen. So have I."

"Really?" Jen replied. "How?"

"Karen is more confident than she ever has been," I replied. "She has quite a wit about her and had me rolling with laughter over some of the tales she told me tonight. She said that she's now ready to date for real."

Jen smiled and held out her arms.

"My little hero" she said, beckoning me to join her on the mattress. "Thanks for being such a nice guy and helping out my aunt like that."

Her lips met mine in soft, warm kiss and I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

My mouth opened and her tongue slid inside. I sucked on her tongue as my hand searched for her breast. She moaned into my mouth as I located her hard nipple. I squeezed it between my thumb and forefinger and her moans grew louder.

She broke the kiss.

"Get undressed and get into bed," she said.

I pulled off my shirt and undid my jeans. They dropped to the floor to reveal my erection, which had tented my boxer shorts. I saw Jen lick her lips as she leaned forward to pull them down.

Her large breasts swung from side to side as she tugged the garment to the floor. She sat on the bed and held my engorged cock in her hand . "I will never get tired of looking at this," she said, admiring my cock. "It's such a beautiful cock. It's long...very long...and it's thick. I love the vein that runs along it. When it's inside me, that vein really helps in getting me off. But the thing that really does it for me is this."

She planted a small kiss on my glans.

Slowly the kiss became more as she open her lips and sucked my cock head into her warm, wet mouth. Her free hand caressed my scrotum and she massaged my testicles.

She allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"I want you to come in my mouth again, but I also want you to come inside me this time," she said, in a demanding way.

She resumed sucking my cock.

Hearing those words could have made me come into her throat straightaway, but having already shot my load once for the night, I knew it would be a little time before I was able to come again.

She told me to lie on the bed and after I did, she continued to blow my cock.

She lay on her stomach, between my thighs, with my cock in her mouth and her hand on my balls. I looked down on her and she looked me straight in the eyes, as I felt her tongue wrap its way around my hard shaft. She licked my cock from ball sack to the tip and sucked on the bulbous, purple head, licking at the pre cum that was copiously pouring from it. Jen slid her tongue along my cock and over my scrotum, sucking in each of my testicles and flicking the tip of her tongue over them.

She pushed her hand under my thighs and lifted my legs over her shoulders. I felt her pry apart my buttocks and then the slight, wet intrusion of her tongue as grazed my anus. She knew that I liked this, as much she enjoyed me doing to her. We had never engaged in anal sex, more because she felt her asshole wouldn't comfortable take my cock, but she enjoyed a little anal playing and we sometimes used vibrators and butt plugs to help spice up our sex life.

As I felt the tip of her tongue poke its way into my butt hole, I let out a gasp of ecstasy.

My hand was wrapped around my hard cock and as she butt fucked me with her tongue, I masturbated.

She stopped using her tongue, took my cock in her hand and with her other hand she slipped her middle finger in my ass. She found my prostate and massaged it gently.

I could feel my sap rising and begged her to stop.

She continued with the anal massage and clamped her lips over the sensitive head of my cock.

The result was explosive.

My orgasm was incredibly intense. I shot rope after rope of my hot sticky, seed into her mouth and she gulped it down.

I had no time to recover, because my cock was still hard after that, Jen straddled me and sank down on my meaty pole. There was an audible gasp that escaped her as she impaled herself on my cock.

She rode me like a prize stallion at a rodeo.

I thrust my hips up to meet her downward thrusts. I lost count of how many times she came, but the bed and our lower bodies were awash with her juices.

She climbed off me and positioned herself on all fours.

I got behind her and looked down. My cock was slick with her juices. Entering her pussy would not be a problem. I grabbed her buttocks and separated them. I could see her soaking pussy, open, pink and glistening. Just begging to be fucked. Holding her ass cheeks and only using my hips, I steered my cock to line up with the lovely pink gash. In one movement, I was inside her. I let go of her ass and held onto her hips.

I began moving back and forth, almost pulling my cock out of her, rolling my hips and then sinking balls deep back into her. There was delicious squelching sound every time I thrust back into her. She reached beneath her and began playing with her clitoris and I began to speed up my thrusts.

I could feel my orgasm was on its way and she told me that she could come at anytime.

I pounded her cunt with everything I had and told her I was going to come. She sped up her clit rubbing and I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my shaft as her orgasm took hold. This pushed me over the edge and I fired a second load into her. My semen painted the inside of her pussy, with hot, thick, creamy streamers. As we cuddled for a short while, before sleeping, I couldn't help thinking that this dating idea had certainly had some unforeseen perks.