Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I could come over regularly and we can do this, if you like," I said.

Karen thought about it for a moment and then said, "That is a very tempting offer. But don't you think it would a little counter-productive to what you've been doing with me?"

I knew what she meant. If we embarked on an affair, she would never find the right man and all of this would have been for nothing.

"I asked you here to thank you for all the work you put into this, helping me. For making me feel good about myself," she said. "I never thought that having sex with you would be this good, but I have to face facts that I need to find me a man who can do this and treat me well too."

We both reluctantly agreed that it would never work and soon enough we would be found out and many people would get hurt.

EPILOGUE

A few months later Jen and I had joined the family for another birthday party. Karen was there, alone still, but hopeful of finding "Mr. Right". But everyone remarked that she seemed a lot more confident.

Nina even remarked that she had notice that her mother's speech impediment had disappeared.

"What did you do to my mother?" she asked me, when she got me alone.

I tapped the end of my nose with my finger and replied; "Now that's our little secret."