Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four.

The day of my final date with Karen had arrived.

I had told Jen about this, the day before. She was a little sceptical about Karen's intentions, but I calmed her down by explaining that this was her aunt we were talking about and I was sure she had the most innocent of intentions. Still I couldn't help thinking that something was going to happen.

Jen drove me to Karen's apartment block and dropped me off.

Before getting out of the car, I kissed her and told her that I would get a taxi home. Jen drove away as I pressed the door bell to Karen's apartment.

There was a buzzing sound and the door to the building opened. She lived on the fifth floor of a seven storey building. When she opened the door, the aroma of delicious food assailed my nostrils.

But that wasn't the only thing that was tasty.

Karen had dressed for the occasion in a knee length, blue silk dress. The whole garment seemed to depend for its support by a thin brass ring that was clasped around her neck. The dress was open at the back, but there was a zip that closed up the dress just above her waist. It looked very elegant and made me slightly under dressed, in my black trousers, checked shirt and loafers.

When I entered the apartment, Karen closed the door and I was about to remove my jacket, when she threw her arms around my neck and gave a very long and warm kiss. She pulled me into her and crushed her body against mine. No tongues were involved, but this didn't deter my cock from waking up to see what was going on.

As we parted, she was panting and I couldn't be sure, but I think she might have felt the stirrings of my erection.

Thankfully, I was not hard enough to be showing through my trousers.

"Mmm, that was nice," she said. "Won't you go through to the lounge? Dinner is almost ready."

I removed my shoes and padded softly into the lounge, which also served as a dining room and was big enough to have both a three piece suite at one end of the room, along with a coffee table, a TV, a bureau and bookshelves. The other end of the room was the dining area and there was an oval, ash coloured dining table, around which six chairs were placed. At one end of the table, against the wall, was a cabinet, from which Karen took cutlery from drawers.

I asked if she need any help, but she told me to relax and pour myself a drink. On top of the bureau was a silver tray, upon which were placed a sherry decanter, two glasses and a bottle of single malt scotch, with a couple of whisky glasses also. I poured myself a whisky and sat on the couch, watching Karen set the table and bring in the food.

I couldn't help but notice how the dress clung to her body and accentuated her curves.

She looked stunning.

As the dress was open at the back, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. I was pretty sure that I could make out the outline of her nipples, which seemed to be standing proud of her breasts and pressing against its shiny material.

Also, the shape of dress allowed a small side portion of her breast to be revealed, whenever she moved her arms. I tried to detect a visual panty line but couldn't see one and wondered again if she was wearing any underwear at all. If she wasn't, this could be just another example of how Karen's growing self confidence.

My cock twitched in interest.

Karen announced that dinner was ready and we sat down to eat. She had made Coq au vin and it was delicious.

As we ate we chatted about the last couple of dates and Karen was telling me how she had always felt very unattractive and that no man would ever want her. She said that the time she had spent with me had made her look inside herself and she had realised that despite her age, she still had a lot to give to the right man.

"I wanted to invite you here to thank you for everything you have done for me and to me," she said. "I hope that in the future, I can meet a man who treats me the way you have."

I put down my fork and looked her in the eyes. Something had just occurred to me and I was hoping she had noticed it as well.

"Karen, have you noticed that something else has changed about you, since we started seeing each other?"

She looked puzzled.

"Your stutter," I replied, to my own question. "We've been talking for a long time now and your stutter has disappeared."

She smiled. "I wondered if you would notice," she replied, proudly. "It's funny but you are the only one who has noticed."

"Really?"

"Nina came around the other night," she said and my mind rushed back to the night Nina and I had in her car. I was hoping she hadn't revealed anything to Karen about it,

"We chatted for about an hour," she continued. "I never stuttered once, but she didn't notice. There's a woman who definitely lives in her own world and is not the slightest bit interested in anything outside of it."

"Well we all know that," I replied.

I felt warmth on my hand and looked down. Karen's hand was on top of mine and she gave it a gentle squeeze and smiled again.

"I have a present for you," she said. "But I want to wait to give it to you after we have eaten dessert."

"I am not much of a dessert person," I replied. "I hope you didn't go to a lot of trouble."

Karen rose from her seat and walked over to the bureau. She opened the front panel to reveal a collection of bottles, each containing an alcoholic beverage of some kind. She unscrewed the lid from a bottle of dessert wine and poured into two small glasses.

She brought them back to the table and set them down.

"I'll be right back," she said, with a wink.

From the behind kitchen door, I could hear the sound of the oven door being opened and closed.

A few minutes later and Karen pushed open the door and walked in, proudly holding two plates, each with a chocolate lava cake, topped with whipped cream. "It wasn't that much trouble for me," she said, as she set them on the table. I never knew that Karen was such a remarkable cook. The lava cake was sumptuous and sweet and the wine complimented it perfectly.

Karen finished hers before me and disappeared back into the kitchen to make coffee, soon returning with a French press and two mugs on a tray.

She set them down on the coffee table. I rose from my chair and walked across the room, to the couch.

As I was about to sit down again, Karen gently grabbed my arm and kissed me again, on the lips. This time she opened her mouth allowing my tongue to slide between her soft lips. I could taste chocolate and sweet wine as our tongues entwined. I pulled her close to me and felt her hard nipples rubbing against my chest and my cock began to awaken again.

I felt her hand slide between us and touch the front of my trousers. She felt for my erection and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I was lost in the moment. This was no longer my wife's aunt I was kissing. This was a very attractive, highly seductive woman in my arms. I could feel raw passion in her kiss and I allowed my hand to slide below her waist and cup on of her buttocks. My curiosity was confirmed as I couldn't feel any kind of underwear, not even the thin thread of a thong.

This caused the blood to flow more and more into my engorged member.

She broke the kiss and smiling, held my hand and led me to her bedroom. The blind was down on the window and a lamp, on the nightstand, illuminated the room. Her room smelled of peaches and apricots, from the potpourri, that was in a small bowl on her dressing table. The bed was a large double bed, with a double duvet, covered with a purple silk cover. The rest of the bed linen was also silk and purple in colour.

Either side of the bed was a nightstand.

Karen led me into the room and we stood by the bed. She reached up and kissed me again. Tongues entwined and fluids were exchanged.

My cock was so hard by this point that it was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Karen held onto me tightly, pressed her mound against my groin and gently rubbing herself up and down it. I undid the clasp on the brass ring around Karen's neck and the front of her dress fell forward between us. Karen moved back slightly and it fell away completely, revealing a beautiful pair of breasts. As I might have said previously, they weren't overly large, but they weren't small either. Her nipples were like pink coloured bullets that stood hard and proud from dark coloured areola.

I leaned forward and took one of her nipples between my lips. Using the tip of my tongue, I gently flicked the hard berry like protuberance.

The result was electrifying.

Karen moaned aloud and started to shake. I held her other breast in my hand and gently rolled her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing it. This caused more moaning and more shaking and shuddering from her.

Karen's head fell back and her eyes rolled up into her head. She suddenly went limp in my arms.

She had fainted.

Such was the intensity of the feelings she had experienced, she passed out. As I collected her limp body in my arms and placed her half naked body on the bed, I wondered how long it had been since this woman had experienced an orgasm.

I ran to her bathroom and soaked a face cloth in cold water.

When I returned to the bedroom, she was still passed out, so I gently mopped her forehead with the cool cloth and slowly she came round.

Her eyes opened and she looked startled. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I think so," she replied. "I've never felt anything like that before. What happened?"

"I was sucking your nipple and massaging your breasts, when you shuddered and passed out," I explained. " I think you had a very intense orgasm."

Karen looked puzzled.

"I don't think I have ever had one of those before," she said.

"I can quite believe that," I replied. "I think maybe we should call it a night and you should maybe get some rest."

Karen sat up and was suddenly aware that her bare breasts were on show.

"No, I want to carry on," she protested. "This was my present to you. Please, we need to continue."

She rose to her knees on the mattress and cupped my face in her hands and began kissing me again.

My cock had not lost any of its rigidity and was ready for action.

As I kissed her, I gently pushed her back on to the bed. I removed my shirt and lay down beside her. She pushed my head towards her chest. I kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled each of her nipples.

Each time, she orgasmed and each time her body shuck and shuddered. But, thankfully she no longer passed out.

As my lips gently sucked on her left nipple, I began to move my hand along her flat stomach and below. I slid my hand along her thigh and under the hem of her dress. My hand travelled up the inside of the dress, along the inside of her right thigh and I felt her legs open. As I approached her crotch, I could feel the heat from her vulva. She shuddered again as my fingers traced lazy lines around her hair covered mound.

I traced the shaped of her bush, before sliding two fingers along each side of her mound, either side of her slit. I wasn't surprised to feel moisture as I slid two fingers into her warm, wet hole. Her legs suddenly closed and the muscles of her pussy clamped down on my fingers. She moaned loudly, shuddered again and then I felt a gushing of fluid as another orgasm washed over her.

Her muscles loosened and I slid my fingers along her slick labia, towards her clitoris. I placed my fingers along both sides of her clitoral hood, trapping her hardened bud between them. I moved them up and down, squeezing gently as I went.

She moaned loudly again and her body went rigid.

A jet of fluid erupted from within her and splattered on the duvet.

I closed my mouth over hers and we kissed passionately again.

She broke the kiss and turned on her side. I felt her hand grip my cock through the front of my trousers.

"I think you had better stand up and take these off," she said, tugging at my belt. I climbed off the bed and stood next to it.

Karen kneeled up and I watched as she undid the zip at the back her of dress. Then she slid the garment from her body and tossed it over a blanket box, at the foot of the bed.

The pale light of the bedside lamp reflected off her smooth naked body and caused more blood to engorge my penis, causing it press harder against the front of my trousers.

Karen noticed my growing bulge and began to undo my trousers.

After undoing the belt, the zipper and the button, my trousers slid to the floor, around my ankles.

Karen traced the outline of my hard member, through the material of my microfiber boxers. She pulled them down to my knees and my cock sprang out from its confines.

Karen jumped back, surprised.

I saw a look of concern on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She appeared to be studying my penis.

It was my turn to shudder as she ran her finger along my shaft, from where my cock joined my body, to the ridge just under my cock head. A small droplet of pre-ejaculate had formed at the tip and she ran her finger into the sticky fluid and smeared over my mushroom head.

"This is quite a large penis," she said. "Jen is lucky woman to have this every night."

I quietly smiled at her.

"I am wondering how I will fit it all in my mouth," she said.

She saw me looking at her in surprise.

"Oh," she said. "I bet you thought that just because I haven't had a man in years and the last two men in my life treated me like a door mat, that I had never given anyone a blow job before."

"The thought had occurred to me," I admitted.

"Well, let me tell you," her voice now taking on a mock stern tone. "I have always known what to do. I just have never been given the chance to do it."

My knees trembled as Karen gently gripped my thick shaft with her small fingers and slid my head between her lips. As it slipped into the warmth of her mouth, my body tingled from top to toe. I felt her tongue wrap around my cock and the tip of it slid along the underside of my hard shaft. Her other hand gently cupped my scrotum and began to massage my testicles. She tried to take my entire penis into her mouth and gagged as I butted against the back of her throat.

She pulled me out of her mouth and to breathe again, before sliding me back into her soft, wet mouth. This time she sucked harder on my cock head and I could feel my sap beginning to rise.

"Karen, if you keep this up, "I said. "I will be in danger of coming in your mouth. Is that what you want?"

Karen showed no signs of stopping. She seemed to suck even harder.

I couldn't hold out much longer and so I gently gripped the side of her head and began to squirt my seed into her throat. Rope after rope my sticky white fluid erupted from the end of my cock and filled her mouth. But she seemed to drink it down like a fine wine.

Eventually my cock stopped jerking and twitching and Karen released it from her mouth.

She looked up at me and winked.

"Your turn now," she said. "Giving you a blow job was only part of your present. I want you inside me, but first I want you to bring me to orgasm with your mouth."

She crawled back onto the bed and lay down, with head on the pillow.

I climbed on the bed and lay between her legs. My still hard cock was resting on her pubic hair and she wrapped her legs around my back.

"Just slide it in a little of the way," she said. "I want to know what it feels like."

My cock seemed to find its own way into the silken depth of her liquescent cleft. I slid back and lay there with just my head resting between her labia and I pushed gently into her. Now my head was inside her and her breathing suddenly became laboured and ragged.

"Don't push it all the way in," she said. "But make love to me like this."

I was actually glad that I had already come, because from this position I would shot my load inside her, easily. A gentle manoeuvring of my hips and I was sliding my glans in and out of her pussy opening.

Her legs suddenly tightened around my back and a jet of fluid sprayed from her, covering my shaft and my balls.

"Mmm," she said. "That was lovely. Please, eat me now."

I felt reluctant to leave the deliciously warm confines of her vagina, but I slid my body down hers until my head was between her thighs.

Her dark pubic bush was matted with moisture and her labia were open, glistening and pouting at me. I could smell her muskiness, which was not unpleasant and turned me on even more than I already was.

I gripped her thighs and pushed her legs over her head, placing both her hair covered vulva and butt hole on show. I pushed her legs apart and her labia parted more, revealing a delicious, soft pink inner, which glistened with her female moisture. I slid my tongue along her wet slit from her clitoris to her perineum. I poked my tongue into the rosebud that was her anus, but she squirmed and told me that she found that unpleasant.

I could see her clitoris, poking from under its hood of skin.

I slid two fingers in her warm, wet hole and closed my mouth over her clitoris. I caressed her clit with my tongue and Karen began to squirm and moan again. I slid my fingers in and out of her drenched pussy, increasing the speed each time. I looked up at her and I realised that I was now able to sense how close to coming she was, by the sound and speed of her breathing.

Suddenly she went rigid and stopped breathing. Her inner muscles clamped down on my fingers and a large jet of fluid erupted from her pussy. It shot up my arm, soaking it.

Her body went limp and her breathing resumed.

She opened her eyes and a misty smile covered her face.

"You are amazing," she said. "No man has ever wanted to make me come and made me come like this."

"I'm glad I could be of service, ma'am," I said, tugging at my forelock.

"But I want to come with you inside me," she said. "Are you able to come again?"

"I'm pretty sure I can," I replied.

Karen adjusted her position, so that she was on her hands and knees. Her beautiful behind was in my lap. I pointed my cock at her open slit and pushed gently. Her fluids were flowing so much that I slid straight in to the hilt, causing my balls to gently slap against her clitoris.

Karen gasped loudly as my shaft filled her warm, wet vagina.

We fucked for what seemed like ages.

Having already painted Karen's tonsils with my semen, I was in no hurry to come again.

I brought her to three more orgasms and she brought herself off by rubbing her clit, while I slowly pummelled her pussy. Each orgasm was followed by an eruption of fluid from her slippery cunt.

Finally I began to feel my own orgasm approaching and let her know that I was close.

Karen reached beneath her again and began frantically rubbing her clitoris. "I want to come with you," she said.

She rubbed hard on her little love button and I felt her pussy muscles contract and expand accordingly. Then her pussy clamped around my shaft and I felt a warm sensation as her pussy juices erupted again. This tipped me over the edge and my balls released their cargo. I pumped my seed deep into her vagina, filling her up to the point where it overflowed and washed along my shaft, along with her juices.

I continued to hold on to Karen's hips until my cock had stopped jerking and jumping.

When our orgasms had subsided, I withdrew my cock from her pussy and collapsed on the mattress beside her.

Karen looked down at my penis. It was glistening with our combined fluids. My shaft was softening, but still hard enough for her to wrap her fingers around.

She placed her mouth around my slippery shaft. I closed my eyes as she sucked and licked it clean.

We lay together for some time, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. We held each other close and I was suddenly filled with the desire not to let this woman go.