All Comments on 'Our Little Secret Ch. 06'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
altbobaltbobabout 8 years ago
great story, and a joel suggestion

I am enjoying the story greatly, and look forward to seeing how it grows. The plot is interesting and there are many places to take it. Good instance, do the catnap women have powers beyond immunity? Will we learn more about the light/UFO?

As for Joel, I was wondering if you considered making his millionaire visits and nightly conquests a bit more even? Since he can manipulate emotions, could he leave the lonely ladies feeling more fulfilled, happier, maybe willing to go out and meet people? And for his conquests, ask if there's something they wanted changes mentally. He's could fix confidence problems, smoking, bulimia, etc. So their lives are better for meeting him too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoying

I second altbob. Enjoying this regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion

A frequent trick in hypnotism stories is telling the victim that she will remember the event fondly, or as her best experience. It strikes me as a way to soften the impact of what is in reality a rape. Why not do that with Joel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Navy rank, vs. army rank

When talking about Joel/Douglas' most recent mark you claim that a navy captain doesn't make alot of money. While that is true of an army captain ( an O-3 or officer 3rd rank) it most certainly isn't true of a navy captain (an O-6 or officer 6th rank) one rank below a 1 star general. When I was in the Army in the early 80's an O-6 was making over $12,000 a month which would mean he was earning $144,000 a year on his salary al9ne. Not including his housing allowance, and all of his other allowances which could easily push his pay to up over $250,000 a year. Adjusted for this inflation and todays pay scales in the military that O-6 could easily be making half a million dollars a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Icing on the Cake...

I have to force myself to read only one chapter a night (after reading the first four in a single sitting...lol).

I have to say that those onion cutting ninja's were hard at work when Jen got to see the cake. Good job!

(I have read hundreds of stories on this site...& this is the 1st time that I have ever commented...I just felt the need to let you know that I am really enjoying the story & the sex is now a second in this story...Thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm conflicted..

The story starts out with a hard working, good guy in a mediocre life. I get the early on depravity after discovering he had so much power, but as he's found Jenny I don't get the out of town degrading of women. I love the story overall, so I hope it becomes clearer as it progresses...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t understand the Jekyll and Hyde; sadistic asshole to gentle and caring. Sure people have two sides. This is ridiculous. Plus the pick up scenes have become redundant and boring. A blonde, brunette, redhead with X breasts, certain size and pussy described, etc. all do things, and he’s mean to them all. I realize this is many years ago and nobody’s probably reading these comments, but I want to enjoy the story, but I am struggling and skimming quite a bit now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous