Our Man in Torquay Pt. 03

Story Info
Johnny gets Knighted in more ways than one.
2.3k words
4.38
826
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mam in Torquay part three. Sir Johnny Laurence, from the sublime to the ridiculous.

We had a fantastic Christmas, the three of us together for the first time in years.

Andrew joined us for a couple of days and I was, as far as I am capable, pleasant to him.

Eventually the fateful day had come.

With a couple of bottles of champagne on ice.

We watched and listened to every news broadcast for the announcement of the New years honours list.

Every time "Sir John Laurence" was mentioned, cheering, we downed copious amounts of Laurent-Perrier.

My phone and text's were alive all day with calls and messages of congratulation including every one from my cleaner to the prime minister.

It was not long before the appointed day arrived.

Dressed in my finest top hat and morning suit, the girls in their posh frocks, we all headed to Buckingham Palace.

There were far more people there than I had expected as we were ushered into the ballroom for our briefing.

I was particularly taken by a group of younger, (obviously athletes) girls and their very tasty chaperone, mid late thirties? I thought.

After a thorough briefing, each recipient was called forward, the pin had already been attached for the gong to be placed.

The girls were all awarded MBE's for their gold medal achievement in the world games.

Finally my turn came, I knelt on one knee on a little stool in front of the king, he tipped my shoulder with the sword.

"I dub thee Knight, arise Sir John."

That was it, outside now for the obligatory pictures and my first duty as a knight of the realm.

It didn't take me long to escape the photographers and reporters, I soon spotted my target.

Hello, Johnny Laurence. I was so impressed with your wonderful achievement and deserved reward, it's so nice to meet you all, I followed your performance at the games, well done.

Now if I said, I had never looked at a single athletic competition in my life, it would be nearer to the truth.

They looked at me for a moment hesitant at what to say and how to address me.

"Sir John, thank you for taking time to talk to us."

Please, Johnny, call me Johnny, I will never get used to the title.

I directed my response directly to the group chaperone.

"Megan Morgan," "I was their trainer it was a fantastic achievement and time for us."

Moving my target to one side.

Can I ask how did the girls get an honour today and not you?

"Oh! Well actually I got a 'DBE' in the late Queen's birthday honours, perhaps one of her last official duty's before she passed away."

Please excuse my ignorance I should have realised.

Tell me Megan where are you from and how did you get here.

"Well Johnny that's a long story but I am originally from Swansea."

Go for it Johnny, it's an open goal.

Are you staying in London overnight? If you are free it would be a great honour if you would agree to (let me fuck you) join me for a drink or even a little supper later?

" thank you, I am at the Kensington."

Seven thirty?

"Yes looking forward to it."

I will call you from reception.

Johnny you old dog, your first official appointment.

I had a light tea with the girls and they went off happily back to life's relentless trawl.

As soon as I got home to my flat I looked up "Megan Morgan" on Google.

She was a double world champion gymnast, also was gold medal winning team coach at last years world championships.

She was born in Swansea, and currently is strength and fitness development coach at a well known north midlands sporting university.

Nothing about husbands or children.

Could be an interesting evening.

I arrived at the hotel a little before seven thirty and asked reception to let her know I was here.

The receptionist, called me over.

Room 476, could you go up Ms Morgan is a little delayed.

Open goal Johnny, open goal.

I knocked on the room door.

"Hi Johnny, come in, sorry I got a little held up.'

She was in her dressing gown, her hair was damp from the shower.

I was a bit stuck for words.

Would you like to get a drink, or maybe a little champagne. To toast the day before we go out?

"Sorry Johnny I don't drink alcohol, or take any type of recreational stimulant."

Fuck! this is not going well.

"Anyway who said we were going out, I thought we could get comfortable here."

With that she dropped her dressing gown to the floor. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, I have seen well shaped and fit women many times, but she was a total Venus.

Slim, totally defined muscular body, tight bronzed skin, completely devoid of any body hair.

"Well Sir Johnny what do you think?"

What can I say.?

I think you are a goddess, you.

"Sir Johnny shut the fuck up and show me what you really want."

As she laid me on the bed and started to remove my clothing, it suddenly occurred to me that she could be into hero or title worship, call it what the fuck you want, but she is going to fuck me.

"Sir Johnny, I want you to knight me with your sword?"

With that she, pushed me flat on my back and straddled me, I was able to feel her strong thighs as she guided my shaft into her cunt.

She dropped onto me and held the position for a moment, grinding her pelvic bone against mine.

As she was mounting me I could feel her quadriceps tightening.

Wow! Some body has been doing her pelvic floor exercises, fuck me she's keen

"Do you like that Sir Johnny, tell me you like fucking me, tell. Me Johnny."

If there was one thing for certain, I was not fucking her, but she was definitely fucking me.

She lifted herself into a squatting position. And started driving herself onto my shaft.

Her intensity grew and movement hastened, as she inevitably got closer to orgasm.

"Johnny! Don't cum yet, Johnny, not yet, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, cum inside me Johnny Johnny."

She squirmed as her orgasm overtook her.

Her attack on my shaft ended in one last intense thrust as she squirted her love juice all over my body.

"Johnny you are my master, Johnny give me more."

For the first time in my life, I had despite her attack on my shaft not cum at the same time as her.

I was left fully erect inside her, just like a sword in its sheath.

"Johnny! I want you again! fuck me, Johnny, fuck me!"

With that she started to gyrate on me again, I was trapped under her superior strength and determination.

The full meaning of a woman going for gold entered my mind.

Also, something in my mind was also telling me I was not in control.

This time she moved down to my mouth and started to open mouth kiss me.

"Johnny, fuck my mouth with your tongue, fuck it Johnny, fuck it."

She drove her self harder and harder on to me, until I could take no more and my cum spurted into her cunt, as I came her mouth sucked on my tongue harder with each spurt, I could feel her pelvic contractions increasing, eventually she relaxed and fell beside me on the bed, wrapping her legs around my waist like a giant clam.

I was for the first time in my life well and truly trapped.

Or should I say "fucked."

After a few minutes she started to stir.

"Thank you Johnny, thank you for that, you are a wonderful lover."

Lover, what do you mean lover? I think for the first time in my life I had been raped.

I have to go soon and prepare for my presentation tomorrow evening.

"Oh Johnny, don't go so soon, I want to suck that lovely cock of yours and make you cum in my mouth, Johnny please stay?"

How could any red blooded male resist such an offer.

We laid side by side for a few minutes, I was hoping she wanted to take time out for a short while.

My expectations were cut short when she moved my head down to her stomach and pulled me over on to my knees between her open legs, pushing me harder down to her pubic mound.

"Eat me Johnny, eat me out, Johnny make me squirm with your tongue."

Now I pride myself on my prowess with clitoral stimulation with my tongue, but something told me this was going to be one tuff muff to crack.

If I was going to get any respect from her I would have to master the task at hand.

It was obvious that she liked it a bit rough, so this has to be my starting point.

Passing her stomach it was like running my hands over corrugated iron,

Moving on to her breasts and pinching her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers.

Parting her labia minor with my tongue and quickly going to work on her sweet spot, stimulating her clitoris, swirling my tongue round and round, pinching her nipples.

My masterly action was starting to take effect.

"Johnny, that's nice, do it more Johnny, harder, Johnny harder"

Increasing my focus on her clitoris I moved my mouth to engulf her sweet spot, sucking harder and harder with every breath.

My hand moved from one of her nipples to find Megan's G-spot pressing the underside of her pelvic bone with the palm of my hand and sliding my middle finger into Megan's cunt about three inches.

Sensing Megan's groans of pleasure, as I massaged her secret spot with my finger and continued to suck harder and harder on her clitoris it wasn't long before she was my slave prepared to do anything in order to keep the pleasure going.

"Johnny, your the best,"

Megan put her hands on my head and pressed me further and further on to her mound.

"Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! A huge spurt of her love juice shot from Megan's cunt as a multiple orgasm took over.

It was followed by several more spurts a fountain of golden rain that fell onto my head.

Continuing on not stopping for a moment, holding her in that moment of sheer joy, driving every last vibration out of Megan's cunt until she could stand no more.

Feeling her relaxing, I knew that I was in the gold medal spot, a solid "Ten."

"Oh Johnny that was fantastic, I loved every moment."

Megan's whole demeanour had changed, no longer the predator hunter, but now my submissive slave.

"Johnny darling can we just lie together for a few moments to relax and savour the moment?"

I needed the break, but I wanted to keep her hot, so I cuddled into her and took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently sucked on it alternating between each, Megan started to relax and in a few moments we both fell into a light sleep.

Megan awoke me as she gently slid down the bed taking me into her mouth.

Her motions were gentle as Megan moved up and down my shaft with her mouth, coaxing me deeper and deeper into her eager mouth.

There was no doubt that she was an expert in the art of fellatio, taking my shaft fully into her mouth, then back to just my helmet and increasing suction on it.

After a few minutes she slid her hand down to my balls and massaged them gently for a moment, then slowly moved her hand to my ass and gently inserted her middle finger in to me finding my prostate, massaging it as she sucked me, each time she pulled back to my helmet she pressed my prostate as the suction increased.

This was defiantly my G-spot, the slow massage and movement soon brought me to a point of no return.

The ejaculation was massive as Megan responded to every squirt with increased suction and massage.

We collapsed on the bed exhausted from our joint activity, but totally happy in the afterglow.

"Well my darling, did you like that?"

It was fantastic, I loved it. I think I need a shower after that.

'"What time is it anyway?"

Fuck it's eleven o'clock.

I'm going to have to go soon, I have some interviews and a meeting with the chancellor of the university in Cambridge in the morning.

During my shower, I thought about inviting Megan in to scrub my back but I don't think I would have survived another round with her. After dressing, we kissed for a few minutes and I bid her goodnight.

For sometime I had on and off been writing a novel loosely based on some of Graham Green's favourite characters.

After my encounter with Megan I needed some time out to recover and take stock.

When my various official duty's were over I focused on completing my novel.

My literary agent organised a publisher and book launch with the obligatory signing dates starting at a book festival in Hay on Wye in early May.

The girls were excited with the whole thing and organised to come to the launch for the first signings.

The previews were amazing and far more people than I had ever expected turned up on the day of the book launch.

The whole thing became quite laborious after the first couple of hundred signatures.

The girls stood beside me for support as I plodded on.

Yes what would you like me to write for you before my signature?

To Mary with best wishes.

To my greatest fan Alice.

To Abigail with best wishes.

To Francis my greatest fan.

Yes, next, next, next, next.

Next, what would you like me to write?

"To Jilly Jones, with all my love, Johnny."