Our Meeting

Story Info
A writer meets his sexual muse.
2.1k words
4.19
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story derived from a string of chat messages with a distant friend.

Sadly, my muse turned her attentions to another before I could finish.

Enjoy.

ā€”ā€”

So if I talked about standing behind you and slowly taking your shirt and bra off, that'd be OK?

And if I stood behind you and nuzzled your neck while reaching around to cup our breasts, that'd be OK?

And it's OK if I talk about kissing your ears even as a I begin rolling your nipples between my thumbs and fingers, pulling on them as I do?

And if I bit you neck lightly even as I feel your nipples harden between my fingers?

Even as one hand slid slowly down your stomach toward the top of your jeans?

One hand slowly undoes the button of your jeans. The other continues to caress and pinch and roll your breasts.

The top button is undone. I work on the zipper. Should I stop here, Beth?

Your hands reach up to grasp my head, holding it in place at your shoulder.

Both of my hands are now at the top of your jeans, slowly working them down, exposing your panties and more soft skin.

What kind of panties are you wearing, Beth? Ah, White with a little lace.

I feel the lace under my fingers. I slide a finger along the top of your panties.

You feel me push into you, the hardness of my cock, constrained by my jeans, fitting nicely into the panty covered crevice of your ass.

Your fingers slide through my hair. You twist your head to steal a kiss from me. No theft is needed. I give you my mouth willingly.

One hand slides down your hip to the top of your leg. My other hand mirrors the action on the other leg.

Looking down, I see your breasts jutting forward, heaving as you breathe heavier.

I slide down your backside, planting little kisses along your spine.

I've kissed my way down your back to your waist. My fingers run along the top of your panties, then down your legs, helping you step out of your jeans.

One of your hands rests on my head to balance yourself, and you find your fingers lacing into my hair, feeling each hair as you would the fibers of a fine luxurious carpet.

My hands reach your hips and I curl my fingers into the top of your panties. With gentle pulls, your panties are slid down, my lips and tongue caressing your hips, your ass, your outer thighs.

I luxuriate in your aroma, your distinctive feminine scent.

One knee cocks, then the other to let your panties slide down. You lift one foot, then the other as the panties fall away.

You stand naked before me, although all I can see is your succulent backside.

I caress your legs and the globes of your ass, feeling your supple skin move under my fingers.

You moan slightly. "Yes," you whisper.

I slide back up behind you and resume my kisses of your neck.

I turn you to face me, bringing us face to face. My mouth finds yours, my kisses become stronger in succession, my tongue battling yours in a war of passion.

Your body is hot against me, your naked breasts crushed against me. I feel the heat rising from your pussy.

I turn you slightly and lower you on to the bed, preparing for the sensual work that lies before me, the task of making you ride waves of pleasure, each wave creating to rise anew with greater force.

It's a work I have looked forward for some time, and look at not as work but a joyous task.

I want to devour you, Beth, consume all of you in sexual abandon. And again, I start with your throat ...

You are laying on your back on your bed. Your nipples are hard and your skin is flush with excitement.

I bend over you to kiss you deeply then let my lips and tongue travel along your jawline, stopping to kiss the sensitive areas of your neck. My hands caress your face and stroke your neck, feeling those areas I will attack later.

I rise up to unbutton my shirt. As I stretch to remove it, you raise your hands to me, to stroke my chest and stomach, feeling the hair on my body and my nipples as they respond to your touch.

Your hands drop lower, reaching to the buttons of my jeans. You undo the top one, then twist to put me on my back, my legs pinned by your thighs.

I reach up to play with your breasts again, only to have my hands slapped away. "No," you command. "It's my turn to play."

My hands drop to rest on your thighs and you stare into my eyes as your hands reach again for the buttons of my jeans. You undo one, then lean forward to kiss my face, my neck, my chest.

Slowly, you make your way down my body, nipping and kissing and licking, feeling my body flinch as you hit ticklish spots.

Down my body you go, tracing my Happy Trail, your fingers and hands stroking me and reaching to gather at my belt line.

You begin peeling the fly of my jeans apart, fingers deft as they ease each button for its corresponding hole, one by one, slowly as you watch my face and plant little kisses on the exposing skin.

The buttons undone, you begin sliding my jeans and underwear down. My cock is a hard shaft contoured under cotton and a pull exposes the rigid shaft and purple head.

"Yum," you whisper and give the head a little lick. I groan as you pull away, knowing though you'll be back.

You slide my pants and underwear down and off, and kiss you way back up my body, alternating between legs. Looking down, I see you approach my cock, savage hunger in your eyes.

Your mouth finds my balls, and you treat them to gentle kisses and licks. Slowly you begin kissing and licking my shaft, working you way to the head where you torture me with exquisite gentleness.

You lick the head like a candied sweet then engulf it with your hot, moist mouth. A hand reaches to my shaft, gripping it, stroking it, coaxing it to give up creamy treasure.

Looking at me, you put more and more of my cock in your mouth, looking away only when you reach the base of my cock.

Up and down you go, your mouth wetting my steeled flesh, a hand twisting and grasping along it, watching me as I groan in pleasure and throw my head back in delight.

Your ministrations prove too much and I can't hold back from succumbing to the pleasure. "I gonna cum," I gasp.

"Do it," you order. "Come in my mouth. Give me your cum!"

My body convulses. My balls draw up. My cock spasms. Jets of cum shoot into your hungry mouth and ecstasy washes through me.

Finally, the ejaculations ebb and you lick and suck my cock, cleaning it in an effort to capture all of them that pearly male essence.

"Mmm," you purr with a satisfied smirk turning your lips and giving your eyes a devilish glint. "So good ..."

Licking your lips, you crawl up my body so your bare breasts crush on my chest. I feel the heat of your pussy on my deflating cock and we kiss each other's faces, necks, lips.

I roll you back over onto your back and begin my trek south. I suckle and bite your nipples, squeezing your breasts, and pulling on them. You moan in pleasure, each nip and bite and squeeze sending jolts through your body. You arch your back to push your succulent mounds at me, begging me to pull them, bite them relentlessly.

My cock is hardening and brushing against your bald, hot pussy. I so want to slide into you, but do not.

I lovingly torture your tits until they're red from my grasps and nipples hard from my mouth.

I again begin trekking south, kissing and licking your tummy, tonguing your belly button, slowly cruising down, down, down toward your moist core. I can feel your wetness on my chest as I slide between your legs, the heat soaking into my body.

I lick along your panty line and begin nipping at the flesh below, closer and closer to your pussy. I can feel you urging me down. You're all but begging me to begin dining on your tender pink flesh, drinking your nectar, lapping at your sweet and succulent interior.

I kiss along the outside of your pussy, enjoying the skin between your outer lips and tops of your thighs. My tongue dances oh so close to your honeyed treat and you try to move your hips in an effort to make my tongue hit that sensitive treasure.

"Nuh uhn," I whisper and grab your thighs, pushing them apart. Doing so opens your sweet flower, and I can see just how very wet you are. Your juices nearly drip from your labia and I can't resist sampling them with a swipe of my tongue.

"Oh," you exhale. "More. More."

"In due time, my toy," I respond. "In due time."

My fingers move to caress the sweet hot flesh outside your pussy, pushing and pulling it gently to move your inner tissues. I squeeze your lips together, and pull at the skin above your clit. This applies an indirect pressure to your button, and you groan at the pleasure it creates.

After a few manipulations, my fingers rest along your pussy and my tongue extends again to give you delicate licks, gently parting your labia and tasting you. Again you groan. "Yes," you hiss."

I begin the sweet torture that is my worship of your pussy, little licks along the meaty cleft of your sex, feeling and watching your body spread them naturally, coaxing my tongue's entry into you. I look up at you.

Your eyes are closed and your hands clutch and pull at your breasts, squeezing those succulent orbs and pulling at your pebble-hard nipples. Your eyes flutter and we look at each other across the length of your body, your mouth open and wanting, my mouth kissing your tenderest parts.

Turning my attention back to your pussy, my tongue begins to probe deeper, scooping your juices into my eager mouth. I alternate that probing with long licks that start at your ass, move up along your perineum, sliding into your pussy, and then up to stop below your clit.

My fingers pull your pussy lips apart, and I lick and kiss and nip each one, again giving you long, deep licks into your molten core. Each time, I stop below your clit and I sense your frustration. You want that button touched. You push your hips forward and down to move your clit into my path. I smile and avoid it.

I keep this torture going to extract more of your sweet pussy juice then give you what you've been craving. My tongue barely flicks your hard little clit and you immediately convulse with a groan.

My hand reaches up to pull back your hood, exposing more of that perfect little button and I lick again. Another lick, another convulsion, another groan. My deep kisses and licks are now gently ending with your clit and now your hands grasp my head.

Your clench is tight. You need the release and you will not let me go until you cum. My licks are more directed and your grasp intensifies. Your body attempts to smother me in your tender trap and I am in heaven. I sup at your feminine altar and begin sucking your clit.

This is your trigger.

"I'm cum.., I'm cum.., I'm CUMMING," you scream. Your sexy body gives a huge convulsion and you groan. My mouth is saturated with your juices and I drink heartedly.

Your body bends and twitches and your hands keep me head in place, planted in your pussy so my only task it to maintain your orgasm. Each lick of your clit, each push into your pussy yields more groans and convulsions, until finally, you ease back to Earth.

Your hands relax on my head and your eyes focus on my again. A smile dances on your lips.

But I'm not done yet. Deftly, a finger slides into you, parting your tissues to hook upward, feeling for that one rippled patch guarding a cluster of nerves. I stroke it gently, then with more pressure, all the while kissing and licking and nipping at your pussy and clit.

Another orgasm wracks your body, and your hands fly back to smack the bed, your head turned up. Groans of pleasure greet me as each stroke of your G-spot and each lick of your clit generates volts of electricity that course through your body.