Valentines Day Cuckold - Amber

Story Info
Alex has plans for Valentines, but Amber thinks differently.
1.2k words
3.42
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I am trying something new this is one of five stories written from the same prompt but with different characters to explore how a story changes when you change the characters. I'd love your feedback on the concept as I have future stories in mind I would like to try with the same concept of character swapping.

Valentines Day Cuckold - Amber

Amber walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway.

"Alex, where are you dear, I need to speak to you."

Alex looked out from the living room area.

"I am just finishing getting ready but I think we need to leave soon babe."

He looked at Amber, although she came across as being needy, she was a real head turner. She was a fashion model and had appeared on catwalks all over the world. A five foot nine inch blonde bombshell, lightly tanned with large enough breasts to get her noticed in any room she walked in to. He loved seeing people's reactions whenever they went anywhere together. He knew he was punching well above his weight with her but they were in love.

Amber walked in to the living area, her outfit for the evening was a sleeveless low cut mid thigh length gold dress which Alex bought her a few weeks previous. The sun rays caught the gold of the dress even though it was early evening.

"You want me to be happy don't you dear?" Amber asked.

Alex smiled uneasily, it was clearly a loaded question.

"Of course I do babe, that's why I got the reservations, it's the best restaurant around."

Amber giggled "I know it is, and don't I deserve the best?"

Alex looked at Amber as he fussed with the cuff links on his shirt. "Of course you do, it took me months to get the reservation, even more difficult as it's Valentine's day."

Amber walked over to Alex and stood in front of him. She ran her hands over his chest and said softly, "You want me to be sexually satisfied today of all days don't you?"

She cupped his chin with one hand and locked eye contact with him.

Alex looked into her piercing blue eyes, I just hope you can't feel how hard you are making me right now he thought to himself.

Alex stammered, "Y yes babe, of course I do, I will do my best to last as long as I can if that's what you mean?"

Amber giggled, "Awww baby, I know you would do your best but there are just some things that a girl needs that you just can't give me."

Alex replied, "W what do you mean Amber, it hasn't been a problem before, at least you haven't said it was anyway."

He added "I thought we could have a special evening and you could show me the lingerie set that got delivered this morning."

Amber looked at him and lowered her hand from Alex's chin to his pants.

"Baby, as it is Valentine's day, I need something a little...well, a lot bigger tonight. We can have some fun another day but tonight, I need a real man that knows exactly how to satisfy a women's needs."

She smiled and added "and you...my little man...really aren't going to measure up to what I need tonight."

Amber rubbed Alex's crotch feeling him get more aroused as she teased and tormented him.

She smiled and said quietly, "James is sooo much bigger than you baby, he really has what I need, in all the area's I need it."

Alex groaned as Amber rubbed his crotch and tried to protest.

"Amber, no, not tonight, you said it was a night for us. Tell James he will have to see you another night."

Amber said in a chastising tone "Alex, now don't be a silly boy. You need to realise that I have needs, needs you can't help with tonight so I will be seeing James and we can talk this over another time."

Alex tried to push her hand away from his crotch, a half-hearted attempt as he loved the attention really. "Amber, I really have to put my foot down here, this isn't right. Please!"

Amber stopped rubbing for a moment and stared at Alex. "You don't want me to be all grumbly now do you Alex?"

Alex held her hand over his crotch. "No, of course I don't babe, that's the last thing I want."

Amber smiled, "and you don't want me to go unsatisfied sexually either do you? You know how grumbly I become if I don't get to have enough sex."

Alex whimpered, he knew where it was going but couldn't do anything to stop it.

Alex said "I always want you to be happy babe, I just wanted to spend the time with you tonight."

Amber pouted as she felt how rock solid he was. "You mean you want to see the lingerie I bought, it isn't all about you Alex, what about my needs?"

Alex moaned softly. "That isn't what I meant Amber, I thought we could have a nice evening and see what happened later."

Amber rubbed his crotch slowly almost whispering "You want me to have what I want don't you Alex?"

He nodded and felt his cock twitching more, thinking about Amber with another guy was sooo hot.

Amber looked at Alex and squeezed his cock through his pants. "Then I want to see James tonight. I know it will make you really horny knowing that your girlfriend is fucking a really hot guy with a huge black cock."

Alex gasped with surprise as she held his cock tightly. It swelled thinking about James fucking Amber in the bathroom of the restaurant then coming back to the table like nothing had happened.

Amber leaned closer saying, "be a good little cuckie and say that I can see James tonight."

Alex groaned at being called a cuckie. It was a huge turn on being degraded like that.

Amber said "say.it."

Alex gasped more as her grip tightened round his now throbbing cock. "Ok, Ok."

Amber repeated "say.it."

Alex took a breath and sighed "Ok Ok, you can see James."

He tried to thrust against her hand, trying to get some relief even though she was holding his cock like it was in a vice.

Amber laughed at his attempt to get off. "You are such a cuckie little slut, you would do anything to jerk off right now wouldn't you?"

Alex nodded before he could stop himself.

Amber loosened her grip a little allowing him a small amount of pleasure before saying "you want me to call you from the bathroom while we have sex so you can listen in?"

He nodded again and said softly "that would be really hot."

Amber laughed "I think someone needs a little corner time to cool off, don't you?"

Alex groaned before saying in a whiny voice "I won't be able to answer the phone if I am in the corner."

She took him by the arm and led him to the corner of the room pressing his forehead into the corner.

Amber said "I will set your phone to auto answer, if I am not too busy with James giving me multiple orgasms, I will try and remember to call you."

Alex groaned loudly, his cock bouncing with arousal in his pants but unable to do anything about it.

He thought to himself, Amber is sooo mean to me...I really love her.