Our Memoir Ch. 04: Sally and Susan

Story Info
A king sized bed easily accommodates four.
7.5k words
4.48
11.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and Susan are Damien and Caroline's parents. Audrey and I first met Sally and Susan at our favourite nudist resort way back before our kids came along. We met during one of the regular games nights that our hosts ran. Our table was two people short of a full team and so Sally and Susan shuffled over from a larger table to make up the numbers.

Although we were far from victorious that night, Audrey and I got along with them very well and subsequently struck up a friendship. We shared a few meals together and partook in a number of sporting activities with them and generally had a good time.

Susan was the more diminutive of the two and somewhat shorter than Audrey. She was a former elite athlete and kept herself in immaculate shape. She had more muscle tone in her little fingers than I had in my entire body! She was tanned, very lean and without any excess fat to be seen. She had fairly small yet perky breasts with the cutest tiny areolae and nipples to match. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, very well groomed and thinned out somewhat.

Sally was about the same height as Audrey, but that's where the similarity ended. Sally had enormous breasts, absolutely enormous. I'm no expert, but Audrey estimated that they were at least a H cup, if not larger. She has an exaggerated hourglass figure with a very skinny waist and luscious pronounced hips. In contrast to Susan, Sally's pubic hair was thick and totally natural. Sally was in fairly good physical condition too, but still paled in comparison to Susan.

To be honest, after that first meeting Audrey and I simply assumed that they were friends that like to hang out together in the buff. There were no public displays of affection or any other indication that they were actually a couple.

At the end of our stay together, we exchanged contact details and promised to stay in touch. They were staying on for a few more days, but Audrey and I had to get back to work so we had to leave.

Several months after first meeting Sally and Susan, Audrey and I were going about our normal routine. It was Saturday morning and I had stayed at home getting stuck into the housework whilst Audrey had headed out to buy the groceries for the week.

We had not yet moved to our property out of town, that would have to wait until the first kid arrived, and that was still several years in our future. I heard the garage door start to open so I knew that Audrey had returned. I waited until I heard the door start to close again and I went out to help Audrey unpack the car. I did not bother putting on any clothes because even though we lived in town, the garage was closed off to the outside world.

I collected a few bags of groceries from the car and headed into the kitchen to start to put them away into the refrigerator, the pantry and various cupboards around the kitchen and laundry.

"I have a surprise for you.", Audrey said entering the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, what's that?", I asked.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?", she retorted.

"Can you at least give me a hint?", I queried.

"OK, we have been invited to dinner tonight. 7pm and we're walking, it's very close. Leave here at 6:45." she responded somewhat cryptically.

"What's the dress code?", I said pushing for more details.

"Nothing special, jeans and a casual jacket will be fine." she replied heading off to the bedroom.

"I'm going to get out of these clothes and change the sheets." she called out as she was walking down the hallway.

I finished storing the groceries and took the shopping bags back out to the car for next time. By the time I got back inside, Audrey was in front of the washing machine with her back to me, her glorious shapely buttocks a sight to behold. After starting the machine, she turned and caught me staring, full bush on display, tits still swaying a bit.

"What?" she asked.

"What do you mean, 'What?'? Can't a guy ogle his wife without being harassed?" I asked.

"Degenerate!" she said as she walked by, shaking her shoulders to make her breasts wobble as she passed.

The rest of the day was a fairly uneventful Saturday. Fresh sheets on the bed, ample vacuuming, sweeping and dusting plus a spot of reading in the afternoon sun. Very pleasant indeed.

I'd become a little sweaty so I decided to have a shower before getting dressed to go out to dinner. Audrey had the same idea so we swapped in and out of the shower without having to readjust the water.

We got dressed and were out of the house by 6:43. It was starting to cool down a little and I was grateful for the jacket.

"So where are we headed?" I asked.

"You know the big old house opposite the park?" responded Audrey.

"The one that just had all of the scaffolding erected?" I asked.

"That's the one." replied Audrey, "We're headed there."

"Well, that's still a bit cryptic, but at least I know where we're headed. That's only ten minutes away at most." I concluded.

Audrey and I walked at a leisurely pace hand-in-hand enjoying the crisp evening air. In spite of my attempt to learn more, Audrey remained tight-lipped concerning more details about this evening. When we reached our destination we were confronted with a building site.

"We need to enter over there." Audrey said pointing to the path that lead down the right hand side of the property.

"We need to go past the pile of building materials and through the new foundations to the temporary stairs at the back door." said Audrey leading the way.

Luckily, the path was well illuminated and we had no trouble at all finding our way to the back door. Audrey climbed the temporary stairs and knocked at the back door before scurrying back down the stairs and taking up position behind me pushing me forward slightly.

The back door opened inwards and I was greeted with the sight of an immaculately trimmed triangle of female pubic hair at eye level. As I looked up I saw two perky little breasts with a set of nipples already reacting to the chilly night air and as I reached the top I saw a beaming smile.

"Audrey, Ben. We're so glad that you could make it!" exclaimed Susan throwing her arms open wide.

I climbed to the top step and gave her a big hug before stepping into the house. Once inside, I looked back and watched Audrey do the same. Once Audrey was inside, Susan closed the door behind her.

The house was comfortably warm and I soon felt the need to remove my jacket.

"Why stop at the jacket?" asked a voice from behind me.

I turned to see who had spoken and much to my surprise I saw Sally standing there. She too was apparently naked, but wearing an apron. The apron may have done an adequate job on a woman with a normal bust, but there was no doubt that Sally's enormous melons were lurking behind that apron waiting for a chance to escape.

Sally reached both hands behind her and unfastened her apron. She removed it and placed it on a nearby chair. You know, a lot of people don't get physics, possibly because the class room environment in which they learn about the subject is so bleak. All I know that if my high school physics teacher had used a pair of breasts like Sally's to demonstrate objects in motion, I would have paid more attention.

Sally and her breasts advanced towards me and embraced me warmly. I enjoyed the moment immensely and responded by giving her a kiss on the cheek before she released her bear hug. Sally then advanced on my, by now, half-naked wife and gave her an equally warm embrace. Audrey was topless and had already removed her skirt, however, in comparison to Sally, Audrey's breasts, that were more than adequate under normal circumstances I might add, seems like pimples next to the bazookas that Sally wielded.

"OK you two, finish disrobing and we'll show you around our new home." said Susan.

Audrey just dropped her panties and her bush was free. I still had to struggle with my shirt, jeans, shoes and by the time I was suitably unattired, I had three impatient very naked women staring at me making disapproving noises. This seemed to be the story of my life.

Sally and Susan showed us around their house. Much of it was a construction site and as the tour progressed they told us of how they planned to restore the façade to it's former glory and to update the interior with new services. They were going to super-insulate the place and utilise the latest and most advanced building techniques that they could find.

The tour ended in the dining room where the table had been set for four. Susan fussed over us in the dining room whilst Sally disappeared into the kitchen. She returned several times with a variety of dishes that were laid before us. As she introduced each dish by name and cultural origin, I thought that they seemed to be an eclectic culinary mishmash. However, as if somehow reading my mind she reassured us that she had tried this combination before and that we would be in for a treat.

Sally was not wrong, the meal was exquisite and the dishes from the various cuisines that she had selected actually blended, and in some cases intentionally contrasted, quite nicely.

We moved into the lounge room where upon entering Susan placed another log in the small fireplace before returning the wire ember screen into position.

"Sally, that meal was wonderful." started Audrey.

"Yes, simply wonderful." I said echoing Audrey's sentiment.

"Thanks guys, we're glad you liked it." Sally responded.

"Where did you learn those dishes?" Audrey inquired.

"Well, as you know, I run my own PR and marketing business." Sally commenced.

We both nodded in agreement.

"I seem to have attracted a niche clientèle of posh chefs and a few high end kitchen utensil manufacturers, they seem to swarm to me in droves, I can't explain it." she said with genuine bewilderment.

"Anyway," she continued, "the chefs like showing off and use me as a bit of a sounding board for a new dish from time to time so I've picked up a few things along the way. It's that simple." she said.

"Well the taste was far from simple, thanks a lot." responded Audrey.

"We don't eat like that every night." said Susan, "Don't think that we're gluttons."

"We never thought that for a moment." I responded, "You both seem to be in very good physical shape."

"Indeed." responded Susan.

"Speaking of physical shape," she continued, "what do you think of Sally's boobies over there. I know that you have been checking them out since we met back at the camp."

"I'm sorry if you think that I have been disrespectful. I have been trying not to stare. It's just that they are so damned huge." I said plainly.

"That's OK, I'm only teasing, I enjoy staring at them myself." admitted Susan.

"Seeing that we're on the subject of Sally's breasts. Sally, if you don't mind, how did you end up with such whoppers?" Audrey asked.

"No, I don't mind and to answer your question simply, I don't know what happened." started Sally.

"My mother and her sisters had fairly average breasts. From what I remember of both my grandmothers, there was nothing particularly noteworthy to report. I just ended up with these monsters sprouting from my chest." she explained.

"I was about ten when they start to grow and by the time I was about thirteen I was already a D cup. This was at a time when most of my friends barely needed to wear bras at all. You couldn't tell by looking at me now, but when I was a D cup, I had almost no pubic hair yet, I looked weird. My girls just kept growing until I was about nineteen or twenty and then they settled down and stopped at their current size. Luckily, by that time my pubes had filled in so I don't look too odd." she said frankly.

"Would you like to feel them Audrey?" Sally asked.

"Oh, no. That's OK." she responded.

"No, really, it's OK, I don't mind." Sally responded.

"Audrey, really, she doesn't mind" Susan chimed in.

"OK then." Audrey responded.

Sally and Audrey both stood up at the same time and Sally moved towards Audrey straightening her back and pushing her shoulders back. This had the effect of accentuating her breasts even further, as if that were even possible.

Audrey rubbed her hands together for a few seconds to warm them up before cupping Sally's breasts in her hands. She lifted them up to feel their full weight.

"Wow, these are heavy." she said.

"You're telling me. Sometimes after a long day my upper back is just killing me from holding them up." Sally responded.

Audrey squeezed Sally's breasts for a while longer before playfully tweaking her nipples and stepping away. Sally's nipples responded immediately to Audrey's parting gesture.

"Sensitive nipples?" Audrey asked.

"Yes, sometimes. It kind of depends on my mood and the time of the month." Sally responded.

"OK, Ben, it's your turn. They won't bite." Sally said looking straight at me.

"But be careful," she added, "they generate their own gravitational field and I have woken up in the morning with a couple of stray comets in orbit.

I stood and walked over to Sally chuckling at her astrophysics humour, her breasts were indeed heavy.

"She almost suffocated me with those things one evening." declared Susan.

"How many times do I need to apologise for that darling? I thought that you were enjoying yourself, not having the life drain out of you. And to be fair, it was very early in our relationship and some people DO get off on that sort of thing." responded Sally.

I did not want to get in the middle of a lovers quarrel, so I just squeezed gently a few times and removed my hands.

"Oh, go on, you can do better than that!" Sally exclaimed.

"Give them a firm squeeze!" she said grabbing my left hand placing it firmly over her right areola.

"Can I touch yours?" I heard Susan ask Audrey.

"Only if I can play with your little cuties." she responded.

The moment struck me as a bit surreal. My wife and I had started of having dinner with two lesbian friends. So far so good. Now, the four of us are standing around in the lounge room comparing relative breast size and firmness.

"Wanna suck my nipples?" Sally asked out of the blue.

"Where did that come from?" I responded.

"Look," Sally pointed behind me, "Audrey seems to be enjoying Susan's attention, and I'm feeling a little competitive this evening. Go on, give 'em a good old suck."

I looked over my shoulder and saw not only Susan vigorously licking Audrey's right nipple, but one hand was also giving Audrey and impromptu gynaecological assessment.

This was certainly not what I expected when I walked in the back door this evening, but I was definitely not going to be the one to rain on this particular parade.

I took Sally's left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it gently. I licked all around her areola getting it fairly wet with my saliva before moving back slightly and blowing gently. I returned my mouth to her nipple and I could fell it growing inside my mouth as I sucked.

"Well, will you look at that. The boy's got skills!" said Sally.

"Hey Ladies, stop feeling each other up for a second and look at this."

Susan and Audrey turned and looked in our direction.

"Wow, look at the size of that thing!" Audrey exclaimed.

"Go on Ben, do the other one so that we can see." said Susan encouragingly.

I turned my attention to Sally's right nipple and repeated the previous procedure before standing back to admire my handiwork. Sally was standing there, not only with enormous jugs wobbling like two sentient gelatinous lifeforms, but she has two considerably erect nipples sticking out like cannon. What a sight.

"I don't know about you girls," Sally started looking at Audrey and Susan, "but my lady parts are getting so moist that they'll be dripping on the carpet soon."

"Let's move this party to the bedroom." suggested Susan.

"You read my mind, darling." responded Sally.

"You two interested?" she asked.

"Yes sweety, what do you say?" asked Audrey to my surprise.

"How'd you like to get three horny women off tonight?" she said.

"Ladies, I would consider it my chivalrous duty to satisfy each and every one of you." I responded with a flourish and a bow.

"Good, then it's settled." said Sally taking my hand leading me towards the internal staircase.

We had seen their bedroom earlier as part of the tour. There was a huge king sized bed with a set of drawers either side. Susan went to one of the sets and opened the middle drawer. Motioning Audrey over she asked, "Waddaya think?"

"Oh, I like that one." said Audrey pulling a massive dildo from the drawer.

"Good choice Audrey, that one's my favourite." commented Sally who was now laying on the bed with her knees up, legs apart and ready for action.

I looked at Audrey briefly to judge her take on things so far.

"What's wrong sweety? You look lost." she said.

"Nothing's WRONG per se, I'm just not sure of the protocol for having a foursome with our lesbian friends, that's all." I said.

"It's simple." responded Susan.

"See that hole between Sally's legs? The pink one, not the brown one, she doesn't like people playing with the brown hole, but I digress. That's called a vag-eye-nah, you take your pea-nis and put it in her vag-eye-nah." completed Susan.

"Go on sweety. I'll get Susan ready for you." added Audrey for good measure.

In spite of all of this sarcastic mockery, I was actually fully hard and ready to go. I crawled over to where Sally was on the bed and penetrated her in one smooth motion. She took in a sharp breath and groaned slightly. I stared thrusting slow regular deepening strokes and soon noticed that she was already very, very wet.

"Not so deep." she said, "I like it closer to the entrance".

I withdrew slightly and adjusted my rhythm to suit.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Not bad, but pull out just a little bit more." she said.

"Better?"

"Much better, thanks." she replied.

Turning her head towards Audrey she said, "You've got him well trained Audrey, don't let this one go."

"I do what I can." came Audrey's retort.

I looked over to see that Audrey was working on Susan's pussy with a smaller dildo and her clitoris with a vibrator. Susan was moaning but had one finger in my wife's vagina nonetheless.

"Hey, lover boy, eyes back over here thanks." I heard Sally say scoldingly.

I looked back down at Sally and watched her bulbous breasts slosh back and forth as I thrust.

"OK, OK. Stop thrusting, just keep it in and jiggle from side to side." Sally instructed.

I stopped thrusting as she requested and wiggled my hips from side to side."

"Too deep?" I asked.

"No that's just right, just keep doing what you're doing, I'm almost there."

And with that Sally arched her back and thrust her head backwards whilst letting out a series of about seven short grunts and then a huge sigh.

"Well done lover boy. That was a good one." said Sally with a big smile on her face.

I thrust a little deeper into her but laid there motionless for a moment.

"Did I hear what I thought I heard?" asked Susan.

"You sure did darling, you are in for a treat." Sally responded.

"My turn now." said Susan.

Audrey was standing beside the bed with a tube of lubricant. Susan laid down on her back in the same position that Sally had assumed. Audrey dispensed some lube onto her hand and then applied it liberally to Susan's nether regions.

"Come over here for a sec sweety." she said.

I withdrew my manhood from Sally's moist warm genitalia and wiggled across the bed to be closer to Audrey with my penis swinging comically from side to side as I did. Audrey dispensed another measure of lube onto her hand and applied it to my shaft and glans.

"OK, away you go." she said.

I positioned myself on top of Susan. She reached up to meet my penis with one hand in order to guide me inside her. The first thing that I noticed was how tight she was. It was true that she was a fairly petite woman, but I'd had my penis inside petite women before and none were as tight as this one.