Our Memoir Ch. 04: Sally and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's bit tight, isn't she?" asked Sally.

"She is, but she's also very warm inside and the lube is doing its job." I responded matter-of-factly.

As Susan relaxed, I thrust deeper and picked up the pace a little. Sally had crawled across the bed and started to play with Susan's clitoris. Not wanting to be the one left out, Audrey was playing with Susan's tits and kissing her on the lips.

"Don't you dare come inside her lover boy." said Sally, "We want to see you shoot your load inside your wife for the grand finale.

Susan was really getting into the swing of things and enjoying herself. Susan opened her mouth wide and started panting in time with my thrusts.

"Deeper" she said almost imperceptibly.

I obliged by thrusting a little deeper, but I did not want to go too deep lest I hurt her.

"Faster, faster." she said between pants.

I kept thrusting for another minute or so, Susan's panting becoming more forceful with every stroke.

"OK, OK, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhh, Ohhhh" said Susan convulsing slightly as her head shook rapidly from side to side before she slumped back motionless trying to catch her breath.

"Well, that's two for two." said Sally commenting from beside us.

I laid motionless, still inside Susan as she calmed her breathing.

"Thanks, that was fantastic." she said.

"I'd forgotten how good real flesh and blood cock can be at the right time in the right place with the right cock. Well done good sir knight. Your skills are worthy of minstrels singing your praise." she added.

Susan reached up towards me so I leaned down towards her so that she could kiss me.

"OK lover boy. Let's see you fuck your wife like there's no tomorrow and fill her up with your load." commanded Sally pointing towards Audrey.

Audrey had taken up a position on the bed where Sally and I had started out. She too had assumed the same position. I withdrew from Susan and then wiggled back over to Audrey. Whilst Jennifer and Jason had seen Audrey and I copulate, public performance was not our forte. Anyway, we were not a couple back then. The only people who had seen us have sex as a couple where Sally and Phil. Normally, Audrey and I are having sex with other people in front of other people, not having sex with each other in front of other people.

Audrey and I had a great sex life, with each other and with other people. However, it was always special when we made love. I positioned my manhood at the opening of her vagina and entered her gently as we kissed passionately.

Before long, I was doing those long deep thrusts that she likes in this position and she was raising her hips to meet me.

"Hey Sally." Audrey said turning to face Susan and Sally.

"Yes, m'dear?" said Sally.

"Grab his balls from behind, he loves that." she said.

"Roger wilco." responded Sally.

I was still thrusting like crazy, but after having heard that exchange, I gradually opened my legs so that Sally could get access to my undercarriage.

Before long, I felt Sally playing with my scrotum. Gently at first, she let it get brushed by her fingertips with each thrust. Eventually she took my balls into her hand and started gently squeezing.

While all of this was happening, Susan had made her way over to our side of the bed and was vigorously rubbing Audrey's clit. This made Audrey virtually cataleptic and I know that she'd be coming at any moment.

Audrey gave two upward thrusts with her pelvis and collapsed back onto the bed. Seeing this, Sally started massaging my perineum with her free hand. That was it, I was ready to blow my load.

"You're coming? Aren't you?" asked Sally.

"He sure is." replied Audrey having regained some composure.

"I can feel the base of his shaft pumping from back here." commented Sally.

I was indeed ejaculating and I had stopped thrusting and pulled back a little so that my come didn't go in too deep. Once I'd emptied my load I pulled out slowly and lay across the end of the bed. Susan came straight over and start sucking on my spent manhood.

Sally was spreading Audrey's labia with one hand and rubbing her own clit with the other one waiting for my come to drip back out. At the first sign of come, Sally went down on my wife and cleaned out as much of my come as she could.

With my penis now softening, Susan had crawled on top of me and rested her head on my chest. I put my arms around her and we just laid motionless hugging for a while. Audrey and Sally had also snuggled up into a ball and were resting comfortably together.

The next thing I remember was waking up in a cosy warm bed. I was spooning Audrey, nothing unusual about that, but someone was spooning me. As I regained a little more consciousness, I registered two gelatinous mounds pressing into the middle of my back and realised that it must have been Sally.

Sally rolled onto her back and said quietly, "I was wondering when you were going to wake up lover boy."

I gingerly removed my hand from around Audrey's waist and rolled over to face Sally. "Good morning to you too. (yawn) That was quite a night." I said.

Sally reached over and ran her fingers through the hairs on my chest.

"Yes it was." she responded moving her fingers down towards my abdomen.

"Ooo, morning glory!" she exclaimed feeling the top of my erect shaft.

"Yes, that happens sometimes." I said.

"What do you normally do about it?" Sally inquired.

"Usually nothing, it'll go away by itself in a while." I said.

"I bet sometimes Audrey sees it in that state and demands that you take her there and then." teased Sally.

"Indeed she does, but I would never wake her for it. Normally it goes away whilst I'm preparing her breakfast." I said.

Throughout our exchange, Sally was rubbing her hand up and down on my shaft making it even harder.

"Well I've been thinking about 'round two' since I woke up and I'd be willing to let you fuck me if you like." offered Sally seductively.

"Thanks, but no. Audrey and Susan are still asleep and we could wake them." I said declining Sally's offer as politely as I could.

"For goodness sake sweety, fuck the nice lady like she asked." said Audrey from out of nowhere.

"Yeah sweety." echoed Susan mockingly, "Fuck her already."

"Whatever you two do, just do it quietly." said Audrey.

"It's settled then, you can do me from behind." said Sally rolling away from me.

She lifted her top leg slightly and said "What are you waiting for, I'm all juiced up and ready to rock."

I moved closer and reached between her legs with one hand. I parted her labia and tentatively probed the opening to her vagina with one finger. She was indeed all juiced up and ready to go. With penis in hand I moved right up against her and with the tip started to probe for her opening. She reached down with one hand and gently guided me into place.

I didn't enter her straight away. Instead, I dipped just the very tip of my penis in and rubbed her juices around a bit more. I did this for a while and once my glans was better lubricated I gently began to thrust deeper and deeper until I was almost as far in as I could get in this position.

"That's nice." she said as I slowly thrust in and out.

"Yes, one of life's little pleasures is a nice warm pussy in the morning." I said.

"Or a nice hard cock." she added.

We gently rocked together in silence for a few minutes before Sally spoke again.

"Would you like to stop and snuggle for a while?" she asked.

"You want to stop?" I asked trying to confirm her intent.

"Don't pull out, just stop thrusting for a while and enjoy the sensation of you being inside me." she said.

I stopped thrusting as requested and snuggle in closer wiggling from side to side slightly as I did so.

"Something's confusing me." I said.

"What's that?" Sally responded.

"Well you and Susan are a couple, right?" I asked.

"That's right, we are a couple of lesbians. What's the source of your confusion?" she said.

"Well, even if you have forgotten all about about last night already, my penis is well and truly inside your vagina at the moment, you know, we're having sex." I said.

"What of it?" she asked nonchalantly.

"I just did not expect a lesbian to want to have sex with a man." I said.

"Not all lesbians are man-haters." Sally paused.

"Both Susan and I had boyfriends and were heterosexually active in our respective youths." she said continuing.

"I myself was fairly promiscuous and I found that the physical connection was fantastic, but neither of us could manage to connect emotionally with men. For me, it wasn't until one of my boyfriends talked me into a threesome with another woman that I discovered that I had a much better emotional rapport with women than with men." she explained.

As interesting and arousing as her story was, I was starting to soften slightly and I needed to thrust a few times to get hard again.

"I could feel you getting a bit soft in there, but it's feeling much harder now." commented Sally.

"Both Susan and I went through a series of relationships in our early twenties with both men and women until the day we locked eyes on each other at a work function and that was that, we'd met our soulmates and we've been together ever since. We're even planning on starting a family together." she said.

"Oh, don't worry. You can keep doing what you're doing back there. Those plans don't involve any contributions from you." she added hastily.

"Good to know." I said.

"What are your plans?" I asked as I rocked my hips back and forth slightly. I really was enjoying both being inside Sally and chatting like this. Audrey and I did this sometimes too and it was a pleasant change to just fucking each other's brains out.

"Well, I have a friend from way back who we have lined up as the father. His wife has agreed to a natural conception and her only clause is that she supervises the process in person. He won't be named on the birth certificates to protect his privacy, but the children will be told if they ask." she said.

"How many kids are you planning on?" I asked.

"Two, from the same guy. The plan is that once we are finished with the work on the house, he'll help me conceive. Once the baby is about two years old, then he'll do the same for Susan. This way, we'll each have a child and our children will also be half siblings." she said laying out the plan.

"Sounds well thought out." I commented.

"Yes. At one point, we were considering having one of Susan's male relatives impregnate me and having one of my male relatives impregnate her, this would mean that our child would be our child but also that the other child would be a second cousin or something. Unfortunately, that got very complicated very fast and we abandoned that line of thinking." she said.

"Any way, the guy that we have lined up for the job is not only very smart, but also in fairly good physical shape. His wife is too, not that it matters, but they are both into maintaining a good level of physical fitness." she concluded.

"Audrey and I are going to go downstairs and start on breakfast." announced Susan.

"When you two have concluded you coital activities, meet us in the kitchen." finished Audrey.

Sally and I were facing away from Audrey and Susan, but I felt the mattress move as the weight distribution changed with their departure. This was odd, when Audrey and I were swinging with another couple, we were always in the same room at the same time. This was the first time that Audrey had left me alone with another woman. Not only another woman, but also in bed AND still inside her.

"Do you mind if I get on top and ride you for a while?" Sally asked snapping me back to reality.

"If it means that I can watch those massive mammaries of yours bound up and down, you can do what you like." I replied as I pulled out and rolled over onto my back.

"What did you mean by that?" Sally asked.

"By what?" I was confused.

"That phrase 'massive mammaries'." she said crawling over to where I way laying.

"I don't know, I just liked the alliteration I guess." I responded.

"So Audrey didn't tell you?" she probed as she lifted one leg over my waist and settled herself into position.

"Tell me what?" I said not following at all.

Sally adjusted her position and then shimmied down onto my manhood. She started to bounce up and down on me and her voluptuous breasts jiggled in time.

"When I was nineteen, I posed naked for a men's magazine called 'Massive Mammaries Men's Monthly Magazine'." she said.

"Oh, I see now. Wait. Sally?" I paused.

"You're 'Seductive Sally' aren't you?" I said finally bringing it all together in my mind.

"In the flesh!" she exclaimed shimmying her shoulders making her jugs wobble. She stopped her bouncing motion and cupped her breasts.

"Yes, they paid fairly well for the shoot and they lined me up with a few other jobs. Topless waitress and stuff like that. These two bad girls funded much of my tertiary tuition." she said giving them a good squeeze. With that, she started riding me again.

"I remember that magazine." I said.

"You were in the 'buxom beauties' special with 'Raunchy Rhonda' and 'Vivacious Veronica'. Your hair was much longer back then." I concluded.

"Indeed it was and yes, that was me in the 'buxom beauties' special." Sally confirmed.

"You ladies were the source of many a youthful masturbatory fantasy I would imagine." I said.

"Yes, I suppose so. Although to me it was not the titillation aspect, more strong females owning their sexuality." she said.

"Very noble of you." I agreed.

"OK lover boy, less talking and more fucking!" she said picking up the pace and depth of her riding.

"Ride 'em cowgirl!" I said enthusiastically.

Sally was now riding me deep and fast with sweat forming on her brow. With every downward plunge, she would grunt as she bottomed-out on my shaft. The rhythm grew gradually faster, the grunting grew gradually louder and droplets of her sweat rained down in my chest until she was virtually screaming with each downward motion.

Her tits were in business for themselves and I watched them flying up and down in a chaotic motion induced by the ferocity of her sexual vigour.

Without warning and seemingly out of nowhere, Audrey appeared at my side.

"I've come up to see what's taking you two so long. Susan and I have already finished our breakfast." she said.

Sally stopped for a second, looked Audrey straight in the face and said, "Lover boy down there kept gabbing on so I decided to take control of the situation and ride him home."

And with that the bouncing and grunting recommenced.

"I see." said Audrey.

"Mind if I watch too?" came Susan's cheeky question as she snuck up on me from the other side.

"Not at all." I said.

"Very shortly, I will be ejaculating inside your partner's vagina. Do stay tuned." I added.

"Did you hear that Audrey?" Susan asked.

"What was that Susan?" came her response.

"Your husband just said that he will be ejaculating inside my partner's vagina shortly. What do you think of that?" she asked.

"Ooo, I love it when he ejaculates inside my vagina. It's a very pleasant sensation. I understand that he enjoys it as well." Audrey responded.

"Let's watch and see, shall we." said Susan with a mock posh accent.

Whilst the two buffoons either side of me were carrying on, Sally was getting closer to her climax. She gave two deep blood-curdling moans as she tossed her head backwards and stopped her riding motion. I had not yet come so I thrust my hips upwards about half a dozen times before I groaned and shot my load into her.

"Oh, I do say Audrey. It would appear as though your husband is ejaculating." continued Susan in her mock accent.

I unleashed several more gushes inside Sally as my thrusting gradually slowed down and stopped.

"My goodness, I think you may be right Susan." Audrey responded continuing the accent.

"Wow, that was great. Thanks lover boy." said Sally still grinding slightly against me.

"You're welcome m'lady. Glad to be of service." I responded.

After another minute or so of mindless banter from the crowd, Sally stood straight up and took half a step forward as a huge glob of my seminal fluid leaked from her vagina and landed on my abdomen with a splat.

Without delay, both Audrey and Susan dived for the sticky white mass at the same time. Susan was slightly closer so she slurped it up on one go. Seeing the she had missed out, Audrey quickly straddled my chest and raised her face up to meet Sally's lady parts steadying herself with her hands around Sally's thighs.

I did not witness the proceedings because my wife's spectacular arse was now obscuring my view. However, I could hear Audrey slurping away and Sally moaning approvingly. This continued for a short while before Audrey finished and dismounted my chest.

"Why don't you two have a shower sweety and clean yourselves up. Susan and I will see to your breakfast." said Audrey.

"Thanks Audrey, that would be great." responded Sally.

"Come on lover boy, shower's this way." said Sally taking my hand leading me into their ensuite.

Their newly refurbished ensuite had a large shower alcove big enough for two. Sally and I cleaned ourselves off in relative silence. Sally turned off the shower and walked over to me. She kissed me passionate on the lips and said, "Thanks for a great fuck lover boy."

Sally turned away and shook off the excess water from her skin. She stepped out of the alcove, collecting a towel as she did. I squeegeed off some water with my hands before grabbing a towel from the shelf below where Sally got hers.

After we had dried off, Sally and I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Susan put a plate of food in front of me and Audrey put a plate in front of Sally.

"You two seemed like you were really enjoying yourselves." observed Audrey.

"Your husband has a remarkable cock Audrey, you know that right? You don't just take it for granted, do you?" responded Sally.

"I'm glad that he could be of service to you." said Audrey ruffling my hair.

"I really enjoyed your company last night." said Susan.

"I look forward to many more stimulating evenings." she added for good measure.

"Here here!" gesticulated Sally wildly with a mouth full of toast.

We all chatted amiably as Sally and I finished our breakfast. Unfortunately, both couples had things to do and places to be. Sally and Susan walked over to the back door with Audrey and I and continued chatting as we dressed. Audrey bunched up her panties and bra and stuck them in her handbag happy just to wear her skirt, blouse and jacket.

Once we were dressed, Susan opened the door, slipped on some sandals and stepped outside. Audrey followed her down the stairs. Sally also put on a pair of sandals as I gestured for her to proceed me. Outside now we were standing among various building materials and foundations emerging from the ground.

"The house will be extended to about where Susan is standing." Sally said.

"Yes, and past here will be a covered deck area." Susan said pointing out towards the lawn.

Sally moved towards me and extended her arms. Pendulous breasts swing around as she did so. We embraced and she gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, looked me in the eye and said. "Thanks for last night and this morning lover boy, I really needed that."

After Susan and Audrey had finished their embrace, we swapped partners and Susan jumped up wrapping he legs around my waist with her arms around my neck.

"Thanks lover boy." she said mocking Sally's voice.

She gave be a quick peck on the lips and dismounted in one smooth movement.

Sally and Audrey applauded politely and had a good chuckle as Susan stood on the tips of her toes threw her hands in the air assuming a perfect dismount stance.

"We can't walk you to the side gate unfortunately." said Sally pointing in the direction of the side of the house where some gateposts still stood, absent an actual gate.