Our Memoir Ch. 04: Sally and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" asked Audrey taking my hand.

"You see our neighbours have this ancient holy book that denounces 'men laying with men as with women'." she said.

"But you're not men." stated Audrey.

"An astute observation dear Audrey. However, they have graciously decided to be equal opportunity bigots and also denounce 'women who lay with women as with men' as well, and that's us." Sally concluded.

"The sight of two naked lesbians, especially one with melons the size of Sally's, minding their own business in their own backyard would probably give them a stroke, so we play it cool for now." said Susan.

"Once the side gate is reinstated blocking the view from their kitchen window and the decking is finished, we'll have our own little oasis of nudity to play in." said Sally.

"That sounds wonderful. You must invite us over when you're all done." said Audrey.

"You'll be first on our list." responded Susan.

"Thanks, we look forward to it." said Audrey.

Audrey and I made our way over to the 'gate' and turned to wave at Sally and Susan. Sally was still standing where we left her but Susan had moved closer and put her arm around Sally's waist. We started making our way out to the street and then turned to head home.

"Thanks for setting up last night." I said to Audrey.

"I thought that you would enjoy yourself." Audrey responded with a little chuckle.

"Even without the bedroom activities, I really like those two." I added.

"I agree, it's much more than just the bedroom connection, as awesome as that was. Now that we are practically neighbours, I can see us and any future kids spending a lot of time together. She said.

We held hands and chatted as we made our way home on that leisurely Sunday morning. It was still a little cool, but the sun was gradually climbing into the cloudless sky. What a wonderful way to start another beautiful day.

POSTSCRIPT:

I'm sorry if introducing another character named 'Sally' in this chapter seemed confusing. As I said in the introduction to the first chapter, I changed the names of everyone involved. In real life, the two 'Sallys' do actually share the same given name. In fact, in our circle of friends, there are actually four 'Sallys', it's just that the other two are neither swingers nor nudists. To add to the confusion, we also know two other 'Bens' and one other 'Audrey'!