All Comments on 'Our Neighbor John Pt. 03'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy crap, John sure knows how to make up for lost time. Poor Billy is going to be walking bow legged if he ever does go home again. Funny, I was just thinking about starting a little maid service myself. Please write part 4 fast before Billy isn't able to walk. Thanks.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Wonderful story of gay love. This reminds me of the first time i spent an entire overnight with a man. It was so wonderful waking up in the arms of my male lover, with my head on his chest, and then sucking his soft cock hard and having it explode in my mouth.

I love your beautiful gay love stories. Please tell us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is beautiful man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

John is a real love machine! He is the epitome of sex -- and of a sexy well-built man! I love the cock, the chest hair, the broad shoulders, the lips -- and I hope they can stay together as lovers! They really do bring out the best in each other! You have a beautiful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
737 Followers
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES