All Comments on 'Our Neighbor John Pt. 04'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And so, this may or may not be the end of this beautiful and touching story. I don't know why the May/December romances seem to work out better than the ordinary ones, but they do. Perhaps it's because they take a little more work. Certainly, the great sex these two are having doesn't hurt either. I'm hoping John and Billy have a long and happy life together. Great story, thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how this story is progressing. Can't wait to see what will hold in the future for John and Billy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also hope John and Billy have a long loving life together. They have expressed their love for each other in physically making love, and in deep crying sobs because they love each other so deeply. Your sex scenes are great. I love John's sexy hairy chest and his sizable cock, and John and Billy mutually sucking each other off. Keep them together in bed!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

An amazing story- mom knows best!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

This story of gay love is wonderful. I wish I could find a loving hot man to be my full-time gay lover. Then I could come out to my wife and tell her I'm gay. She may already suspect. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story. My mom and I were on Cape Cod one summer, when she almost walked in when my buddy balls in me. Later, she mentioned she'd come in earlier, heard me and saw my friend "doing me". She was very red as was I, she just told me to be careful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES