Our Neighbor John Pt. 05

Story Info
A homophobic friend, dinner and talking.
2.2k words
4.7
7.2k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a bed to make and some laundry to get done, I sent John out to go get some groceries so I could get stuff done in the house. I caught myself singing and smiling as I was cleaning the house, John came back with so many bags of food, I had given him a small list but he had bought so many extras.

John even got me a bottle of white wine, and a case of beer for himself, he hauled it all in and grabbed me and pulled me in tight. Him and I lip locked in the kitchen surrounded by bags of groceries, we stood there our eyes on each other.

"I missed you Billy, you have no idea how much I like being with you, this place feels like a home now."

"Missed you too John, now I have groceries to put away."

He and I kissed, then I pushed him back so I could get this done, when I bent over to grab a few bags he was there grabbing my hips pressing his rock hard cock to my jean covered ass.

"We can do that later, help me put this all away please."

John reluctantly helped put the bags on the counter, I put away the groceries and kissed him as I did it. I was putting the last of it away and he was leaned against the counter watching me. I walked up to him, pressed my body to his, his cock was like a magnet when I was near him that thing pointed straight at me, attracted to my body.

"What shall we do with the rest of the day John?"

John smiled I knew what he wanted, I can say I was in for another round or two, yeah okay I could be in bed with this man all day. I went to walk away, to go clean out, get ready for him, he held me tightly.

"Babe do you know how good you make me feel?"

"I kind of do, tell me please."

"As I grew up my parents were never affectionate with me, I never got hugs, I never got a kiss on the cheek. At school I was picked on all the time, at home my Dad believed in beatings for bad behavior, so I was beaten daily for whatever reason he felt he had that very day. My Mom never seemed to really want a child, maybe it was the fact I was his child, she never showed affection to him as well."

"When I married Leah she was the same, she never wanted me to even touch her let alone have sex with her. We were married for seven years, we had sex I would guess, maybe nine times, so when she died I never felt any loss for her. When you came to my house after the funeral, I noticed you, you are the only one I remember out of all the people that were there."

"Babe I so wanted to talk to you, but I was tongue tied, I was never one to start a conversation, then your Mom insisted you come clean my house for me and cook for me as well. I was over the moon but terrified at the same time, you and I alone in my house, how would I ever be able to talk to you. When I walked in the first night I was amazed at what you had done to my house for me."

"This place never looked so clean or so good, and the smell of the food you had cooking was amazing. When you handed me a beer, I could not even say a word, I wanted to touch you, I wanted to hug you and thank you for all the hard work you had put in to make my house a home."

"That night after you left I went in the bathroom to shower, the place was so clean, I jerked off in the shower then in my bed cause I knew it was you who had made it, your hands had touched my sheets and blankets. I now watched the clock at work to see when it was time to go home, the second day when I came home and you had roast beef cooking, I was almost drooling. I wanted you to stay longer, sit and talk to me, I was so happy you stayed for dinner with me, when I asked."

"The third day, again I came home to a spotless home, when I went in to shower I knew I had to try to get you to notice me, I left the bathroom door open. You came in and picked up my dirty clothes, I saw you looking at me, I really hoped you liked what you were looking at. Then at dinner you offered to massage me, I was thrilled and terrified at the same time."

I leaned in closer to him and hugged him, gave him a soft kiss, let him continue.

"Babe I was so nervous letting you touch me all over, you did it with caring, you did not make nasty comments about how skinny I was or how I had a farmers tan, you seemed to be enjoying touching me in every spot you touched. When I turned around and you saw my cock was rock hard and I was so horny for you."

"Even with the simple touch of your fingers on my balls I was ready to blow a load, then your hand was over my towel covered cock. You were not shy, you knew what you wanted and went for it. My whole point of this Babe is that, you showed me affection, you showed me how it feels to be cared for. I will love you till the day I die, you are my soul mate this I know."

I was in tears, I knew as well John was the man for me, to say I was going to leave this small town I knew at this very moment I would never leave John. I loved the man more than anyone else in the entire world. He and I stood there in the kitchen staring at each other.

"I really do love you John. And I cannot believe how my Mom put us two together."

"I will thank your Mom the next time I see her, she made me feel alive for once in my lifetime."

John and I made out in the middle of the kitchen, he and I would sixty nine in the middle of the kitchen floor. I loved this man's cock and the pleasure it gave me either in my mouth or in my ass, John and I made each other squirt a massive load of cum in each others mouths, that we both gobbled up.

We were laid in the middle of the floor when there was a loud knock on the door, we both jumped to our feet and got dressed up. John and I both knew the back door was not locked, John went to see who it was. It was one of his friends come to see how he was doing, I went into the bathroom to check that I did not have cum on my face.

This guy talked really loud and was redneck all the way, this guy came in the house boots on, tracking dirt all over the place. They sat at the table and were talking, this guy asked if John had himself a young lady to come in and clean for him? And if she was doing other things to make him happy as well.

I stayed in the bathroom listening to their conversation, I knew John was not out, and he may never be. I sure was not about to out the man to his redneck friend that was for sure, but this guy was not a guy I was comfortable with. This was a guy who bullied me, called me faggot, did what he could to hurt me.

John told him his neighbor was cleaning for him and cooking as well, and was one hell of a good cook and a great cleaner.

"Is she sucking your little dinky as well Johnny? You like to have those young ladies suck your little cock don't ya?"

"You want to talk like that Peter get the fuck out of my house, and don't ever set foot in it ever again, and if you ever do and don't take off your boots at the door, don't fucking come back, cause I will throw you out on your fat ass."

"Don't get mad Johnnie I'm just fucking joking around man, it's not like you have that sissy queer faggot from next door here, being your little house bitch."

"Billy come meet my homophobic friend Peter."

I walked out into the kitchen standing there staring at this guy who hated me cause of who I am, I did not say a word.

"Apologize or get the fuck out of my house right now you fucking son of a bitch."

Peter did not know what to say, he was a guy who talked behind your back, or made nasty comments for all to laugh at the person he targeted, now that he had been caught red handed he was at a loss for words, he stood up and reached his hand out to shake mine.

"I really am sorry Billy, it will never happen again, I feel like such an asshole right now. John and I have been friends for years and I don't want to lose him as a friend and I never meant what I said about you, again sorry."

"Apology accepted now can you go to the door and take your dam boots off please? You guys want a beer?"

"Yes a beer would be great, again real sorry Billy."

I grabbed them both a beer and got the broom to clean up the mess, I was busy getting dinner ready. John and I were going to have steaks on the BBQ tonight, baked potatoes and grilled asparagus. I pulled out the steaks John had bought he had bought the biggest steaks I have ever seen. I trimmed some of the fat off of them, then would marinade them for more flavor.

I would make a triple chocolate cake for desert as well, yeah I love to cook, and when you have a hot man to cook for even better. John and Peter were talking I was not really listening, Peter was asking if John missed Leah, now that he was alone.

"Peter man look around you, look at what he is making me for dinner, do you really think I have ever been taken care of any better in my entire life? All she made was crap from a can or take out and most times nothing at all. Billy is the best guy I could have ever met, and I'm in love with him, if anyone says anything bad about him they will have me to deal with you included from now on."

I turned and smiled at what John had to say, Peter was beside himself, his best friend was a homo?

"Peter would you like to join us for dinner? T bone steaks and baked potatoes?"

"I have not had a T bone steak in months, but I hate to intrude on you guys."

"Peter man we invited you, come on man stay, lets have another beer and we can go out and fire up the BBQ. Are the steaks ready for the grill yet Babe?"

I smiled I knew John let that one slip, his friend now knew the extent of our relationship, Peter was red faced but he took it in stride.

"They will be in a few minutes, if you go fire it up then I will bring them out to you."

They both went out to get the BBQ going, and I knew they needed to talk alone, I grabbed the steaks and the potatoes and the asparagus, John would be the chef tonight. I got them each a beer and went out, I handed John the food and gave Peter a beer.

"Thanks Billy, I still feel really bad about what I said earlier, please forgive me."

"All is forgiven, I don't hold or carry grudges. Sit back and enjoy the company and the food."

I went in and set the table, got out all the condiments, and poured myself a glass of white, I grabbed them one more beer before dinner would be served. We would sit out on the deck and watch John cook, I handed them each a beer. John looked at me as I stood beside him watching what he was doing on the grill.

John grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips in front of Peter, I was not sure Peter was ready for two men to kiss in front of him, and one of them to be his best friend. John later told me he wanted his best friend to know how he felt about and for me. John held my head in his hands pulled back and told me he loved me.

"Love you too John, now make sure you don't burn the asparagus please."

I took a seat in a lounge chair, Peter was still red faced, but he was good about it.

"Wow you two are in love with each other, I never realized, and I have never heard this guy ever say that to anyone. Happy for you both, John man you deserve to be happy."