All Comments on 'Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cibixcibixover 3 years ago

loved it! can't wait for the next episode :-)

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I'm disappointed in that the story although well written fell in line with the majority of cuckold stories in that the cuck willingly submits his manliness and allows his wife to belittle him. Even if this represents how "most" cuck relationships evolve cannot one author (since these stories are fantasy) write a story in which the husband refuses to allow his spouse to berate him as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Divorce this no good worthless stupid son of a slut bitch whore now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was so good, but Chapter 2 was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With this entry, the series became bad. Part 1 would have been pretty good if the author hadn't ruined it with the humiliation and panties. Page 1 of this Part 2 was better . Page 2 was terrible as Brittany tells Al that being a cuck is not enough. Now she wants him to become a cross-dressing gay who wears a bra and makeup and cleans her male partners. I won't bother to look at Part 3. You are deceiving readers. The story is not about "sharing a husband" like the title implies. None of the story tags is "gay", "trans", etc. Be honest, that's what the story is. The interracial aspect was merely an excuse to introduce the humiliation of Al and his transformation into a gay person. Please Tag it correctly to properly identify the story for those to whom it appeals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i didnt know you could make the story even worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

missing tags and poor writing

syn4321syn43219 months ago

Also incredible!

charliem100charliem10028 days ago

For the most part I liked the premise -- neighbor manipulates a couple into a cuckold life. Him staying home while he knows his wife is next-door being fucked by two black guys is very hot. The rest is a turnoff for me -- dressing in "cuckold panties" etc. is sickening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous