Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Brittany gets stretched again.
4k words
4.3
49.4k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers

I had already given my approval for Brittany to invite Jacob and Deshaun over to fuck her while I watched and helped. It didn't help my cause that I was already wearing panties with CUCKOLD emblazoned across the front and back. I had gotten used to them. Initially they were a gift from Jennifer. Now they felt normal, a fact that did not go unnoticed by my hot wife. She moved so seamlessly between asking to invite the black studs over to adding what amounted to a complete feminization package as a condition. It was not really a condition, she just told me that it was what was going to happen. It seemed an untenable task to express reluctance, much less refusal. I didn't answer her at the time. I supposed that she took it as my tacit approval. Or maybe she wasn't worried about my approval.

The alternative was that she would go back over to Eric and Jennifer's and I would be left alone at home like the first time. It seemed an honor to be allowed to take Jennifer's place and also be in our own home. Plus, I figured that if they hosted Brittany again that Eric might be there also. Brittany was definitely following Jennifer's lead as far as becoming black owned. We had always had a satisfying sex life since we were married. At least I thought so. Now with Brittany having been fucked so many times and so deeply, making love to me was a real letdown. However, she did love it when I got her off orally. I also fucked her and came inside her. I don't know whether she really loved the coitus or maybe it was a way to get me to satisfy her orally while I sucked my cum from her pussy.

A few nights later, after I had finished eating my cum from her and satisfying her orally, I decided to ask about the feminization aspect.

"Honey, did you really mean all that about me dressing up when your black boyfriends come over? You were just kidding, right?"

"Actually, Al, no, I was serious. I mean I am serious. That isn't going to be a problem, is it?"

"It is just that, well, Honey, I don't want you and Jennifer, much less Eric think that I am gay."

"Who said anything about being gay, Al?"

"Well, just think of it. I would be eating another man's cum from you while dressed as a woman."

"Again, what does that have to do with being gay? You said that you would do anything to make me happy. I really get turned on by seeing you and even thinking about you wearing your pretty panties. You seem to be okay with that. You have already cleaned another man's cum from my pussy as has Jennifer. She only wore panties when we had the party at her house. But you have to admit that Jennifer is a 'playmate' type, so she is the epitome of feminine. You just need a little work and I want you to experience this with me. Don't you want to be there?"

So, there it was. Either man up (or in this case, 'girl' up) or Jennifer would get to service my wife's sloppy pussy. I was caught. Well, not exactly as bad as I made out. I hoped that my initial reluctance would provide some plausible deniability for being feminized. Brittany thought it was just a continuation of my role as cuckold and also allowed me to be there for the whole thing. Being that she had already been with these men, she didn't need me for safety. She had freely given her married white pussy to three black men so far.

"No, it is okay, Honey," I said, "I just don't want you to lose respect for me. That's all."

"Oh, Honey, Baby," she said, "You have been so accommodating so far. I love how secure you feel in our relationship that you want me to experience such wild sex. I want you to feel a part of this. In no way do I want to humiliate you. It is just that the panties are so sexy. I know you don't mind those because I threw out all your old men's underwear and you haven't noticed. And you are a very beautiful man. I have thought about this. Your face has a gentleness about it. I think when we remove all your body hair real smooth, get a close shave on your face and apply the proper cosmetics that you will look lovely. Hell, I am afraid what might happen is the guys would want to fuck you instead of me. I am just kidding, Al. Will you do this for me? Just this once? Unless you really like it, then we can do it together. I am the one who should be wondering if I am gay. I so enjoyed Jennifer making love to me with her pussy. And, well, yes, I ate her out also. Let's just think of it all as an extension of our new awareness sexually. Okay?"

"Well, when you put it that way, Honey, I would be happy to become your 'lesbian' lover." I said.

Fear and excitement both filled my head. Would this change my persona? Would I still be able to function as an alpha male in my business? This had to be a very hidden dark secret. I took some comfort in the fact that Jennifer and Eric possibly stood more to lose if any of our relationship became public. Eric's friends knew how important it was to be discreet. It was time to grant Brittany's wish and service her fully.

When Brittany announced the date for her studs to come over and service her, I again was filled with fear and trepidation. The guys knew that I was her husband. I had no chance of convincing them that I was a woman. Regardless of how Brittany praised my pretty face, I would still be a man in lingerie. She told me that we were going to make some trial runs that week. She had purchased the specialty makeup for crossdressers and transgendered women. Her normal makeup was not quite right for me. With the special base and a close shave, she assured me that my face would indeed look feminine. I kept all my body hair under control and we were going to make sure it was all neat before the big event.

That week, Brittany made up my face every night. She was looking for just the right combination of highlights and tones to make me look as feminine as possible. She would not reveal my clothing for the meeting until we were almost ready to receive our guests. She had purchased realistic breast forms and high heels that fit and were going to match my outfit. She did try out some different styles of clothing but assured me that it was just for an idea of fit and sexiness. I was actually stunned when she made me up that first night and made me keep my eyes closed before she fixed the new wig on my head. She was right. My face did lend itself to feminine transformation. She already had said that my legs were better than half of the women she knew.

Everything was normal at our house until about ten o'clock Saturday morning. Brittany had me go to our bath where she painted my toenails and applied acrylic fingernails. My hands are not large and the long nails seemed very effective in making them look even smaller. With no body hair, my natural complexion was good enough to look in character. I was going to wear some form of hosiery and something to cover part of my body. The parts that were going to show, Brittany assured me would look soft and feminine.

"Heck, Honey. You might even pass. The guys are going to be tearing up my married pussy all night and might not pay too much attention to my 'girlfriend'.

I showered and got all the supplies for the bar stocked. I made little sandwiches and placed them in the fridge. I knew it would be a long night. I was sure that the guys and Brittany would need some nourishment to keep up the activity. I was wearing a mid-calf robe of Brittany's. My little dick was held by a tight gaff that she had purchased along with the breastforms. I was in seamed stockings and garter belt along with a tight bustier and waist cincher. Brittany had also ordered a small tutu type skirt to hide any male semblance if my little dick did not cooperate. My white stilettos set off the seamed stockings and I felt like a really hot chick.

After she finished her makeup, she sat me down and began mine. The trial runs had been beneficial and she did it in no time not having to look and think of which effect the highlights would need to cover. When she placed the brunette wig on my head, I was ready to go. We both agreed that I could fool or at least pass in a transgendered bar. In those places, it didn't matter all that much if you were passable. As long as you were willing to get in character, many of the customers gave an A+ just for effort. I was excited enough that I didn't have any worry about the 'gay' word. I was almost taken with myself when I looked in the full-length mirror. Brittany saw this and admonished me.

"No, no, Alisha. You are not going to compete with me tonight. You are the waitress and my clean up girl. Don't make me go back and get Jennifer." She laughed at her joke. "But I must say, Girlfriend, you blew me away. You look so cute. I think this will not be the last time we make you up. You look good enough to eat."

"What did you call me, Honey?"

"Alisha. Baby. You can't be an Al tonight. Not with those legs, that bust and the pretty face."

Brittany was in a garter set with a half cup bra. Her breasts were pushed out and I detected a slight hint of pink makeup dusted lightly on her areolas. Her natural tan stood off the pink lingerie and she looked fabulous. Her pink thong was pulled over the garters and would be shed no doubt rather quickly. Probably the half bra also. She wore pink stilettos. No matter how much she bragged on my legs, I was not in her league. This night she might even give Jennifer a run for her money. At least that is what I thought.

What a transformation. This once conservative couple was waiting anxiously in sexy attire for two large black men to show up and take the white wife in front of her feminized husband.

The doorbell rang and even though I was anticipating it, I still jumped. Brittany was still in the bedroom as befit the star lady of the evening. Slowly I walked in my stilettos to the door and tried to put on my best feminine smile. I opened and there stood a huge black African basketball player and a shorter lighter skinned black man with tattoos on his arms.

"Oh, hi," I said in my softest voice. "I am Alisha. Welcome to our home. Can I get you something to drink? Brittany will be out in a minute."

I took their drink orders and tried to walk my sexiest to the bar.

"I have some sandwiches for now or later and some other snacks. Feel free to ask or help yourself. I know it will take plenty of stamina to... Uh... well satisfy Brittany."

Did I say that? What a boob. I was nervous. The guys were polite and did not in any way try to embarrass me. Even though I was a man, I was dressed as a sexy woman and they treated me accordingly. I didn't know if there were ground rules already established, but I was mildly surprised.

Jacob in particular seemed to have a much closer look at me. He said, "So, Alisha, you are just beautiful. In my country this might not be so appealing to some, but here, most everything is acceptable. Well, within reason. We really enjoyed Jennifer playing the role as hostess, but you seem so pleasant and accommodating. I look forward to your role tonight. Perhaps we might even stretch your limits some. What do you think, Deshaun?"

"She is definitely a candidate for some black loving. Maybe cleanup in between when we fuck her girlfriend. What do you say, Alisha?"

I was turning beet red under my makeup. I hoped that I would not sweat. Here I was made up in public, my very first time and two black men were already planning to make me a part of the evening. I did not know how long I could remain in character. However, I knew that it was Brittany's night and I vowed to do everything I could to enhance her pleasure. She was so appreciative of my broad mindedness that I wanted everything to go well.

Brittany made her entrance. She strutted out in her stilettos and kissed each man on the lips. She kissed me also, careful not to smear our lipstick.

"I see you have already met Alisha. She is so sweet to play hostess and attendant for us tonight."

"Oh, yes." Deshaun said. "She is lovely. We have already talked some about how she fits in with our night."

Jacob smiled at me with his perfect white teeth. He was so handsome with his pearly whites accenting his coal black skin. The guys enjoyed their drinks. I made Brittany a stiff one. I figured she would want to be as relaxed as possible. She made small talk with both men and after a time asked if they would be more comfortable in her bedroom. That was my cue to move the refreshments to our master bedroom. Luckily, our master is very large and has three chairs in addition to the king-sized bed.

"Honey, why don't you help the gentlemen out of their clothing? They seem overdressed. We all know why we are here."

I approached first Jacob as he was removing his jacket. I hung it in the closet along with his slacks. After he removed his shoes and socks, I took them out of the way. I repeated the same with Deshaun. They were both there in just their underwear briefs, although there were two very large cocks making a bid to get out already.

"Oh, Alisha, how about helping my guys out of their undies. I think you will enjoy getting them ready for me."

I moved behind Jacob and tugged at his waist band.

"In front, Baby. I want you to see what Mamma is going to be fucked with."

I complied and moved to the front and pulled Jacob's underwear down. I got them almost to his knees before his black African cock jumped up. It was huge and ebony black. I did the same for Deshaun. His cock was equally hard and equally massive.

"Feel their girth, Alisha."

This I had not planned on. Slowly I reached my hand to Jacob's spear and held him in my hand. It weighed heavily in my grasp. Jacob grinned a wide white tooth grin as he allowed me to feel what was soon to be thrust into my white wife's pussy. I lowered his cock and let it bob up and down as the blood pulsed into the massive organ. I did the same with Deshaun's cock. How on earth could my wife take these monsters? Then the story of how she was double fucked by both men at the same time filled my mind. It was hard enough for me to imagine one huge cock in her pussy while the other was in her ass. When she related how both of them had been in her pussy at the same time, I had shot my cum in my panties. I supposed that there would be a repeat of this before dawn came. I thought I must be crazy to think that my little cock would do anything for her now that she had been stretched so wide. Luckily, she did not stay this stretched out permanently. Depending on how often this happened, I was sure that eventually her pussy would be so stretched that I would never get to fuck her again.

Brittany invited both men in the bed and alternated making oral love to their proud huge cocks. She licked up and down each one. Occasionally she would wink at me. Several times she mouthed, "I love you." It was different for me actually watching my wife service black cocks. It was something so foreign to who we had been. Now it was who we were. Once the forbidden fruit had been consumed, there was no turning back. She slathered each cock and even got underneath each of their scrotums taking each massive testicle into her mouth. Finally, she lay back and held her arms up. Jacob kneeled on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. He lined his deep black cock up to her dripping sex and entered her slowly. Inch by inch, he plunged into her until he was all the way in her pussy.

Brittany moaned a low sound and tensed up. Her first orgasm of the night was gentle and slow. When he started fucking her in earnest, she began moaning in a higher pitched tone until she shrieked and convulsed. Jacob kept pounding here until he blasted a massive load deep inside her. He relaxed on top of her until he started softening. His cock softened and slipped out of her drenched pussy. She was in a semi daze as she looked into my eyes and touched her pussy. I knew it was time. I got between her legs and planted my painted lips on her swollen pussy. The cum began flowing into my mouth. I had to slurp and swallow to keep up. It seemed like it flowed forever. When I thought I had ingested it all, more globs kept rushing out. Finally, she was cleaned up enough for her to take on her next lover.

Deshaun entered her cummy pussy and fucked her hard and long from the start. She was already stretched, so he did not have to let her get used to the massive volume. She was already so charged up that she began cumming soon after he entered her. He fucked her hard and fast. I assumed that he wanted to shoot his cum in her this first time knowing that they were in for a long night. When he came inside her, I immediately assumed my position. His cum tasted slightly different than Jacob's. It was a little more musky and acid tasting. It was not bad by any means, but Jacob's had more of a sweet neutral flavor.

After more drinks and refreshments, they all rested. During that time both guys complimented Brittany on her choice of Maid Servant. I blushed a little, not knowing whether they were just catering to me or were serious. Brittany herself told them that she was so happy that I had been able to fulfill the role and that she was so proud of me and how I looked. When the break was over, Brittany said, "Alisha, it is time for a real treat for Momma. Watch this"

Both guys started for her. She guided Jacob onto his back and straddled him. She guided his deep black African cock into her lubed rear end. She lowered herself, taking him deeply into her rectum. She had obviously prepared herself for this. As they settled into an abbreviated rhythm, she motioned Deshaun to her. Without placing too much weight on the fucking couple, Deshaun placed his cock to her pussy and moved inward.

"Oh, god, fuck, Honey. They are double fucking your little white wife. Fuck, yes, yes, oh, yes.Fuck my holes. She was stuttering and slurring some as she talked in purely expletive terms. She was so stuffed in both ends and was wailing in between encouraging them to fuck her. They had trouble establishing a deep rhythm because they were so large. However, the absolute fullness was making her cum repeatedly. This went on for a long time until both guys began tensing up. They shot their big loads into her openings at nearly the same time. When they finished, I had double duty trying to catch all the cum out of her.

We were in the wee hours when I finished cleaning up the sweet nectar from her pussy and ass. Everyone rested and took refreshments. I reapplied my makeup for the umpteenth time that night and was ready to serve.

The finale was the double penetration that she had told me of the first time they had serviced her. This time she had Deshaun lay on his back while she took his cock into her pussy. She then lay prone on him and had Jacob enter her pussy from the rear. It was again hard for each of them to pump very much into her. It was quite unnecessary. When Jacob did finally manage to crowd his cock into her pussy, she screamed and cried out. I was afraid they were tearing her apart. She groaned in between cries. I saw Deshaun straining to get deeper while being blocked by the sheer mass of Jacob's cock. I could not tell if Brittany was having an orgasm or crying out in pain. Either way, the black men stayed in her while she blubbered and cried. Eventually they both pulled out and got over her. They came on her body, breasts and tummy. By this time, they were spent. I began licking up the cum from her leaving a trail of bright red lipstick along the path.

They all crashed in the bed and slept. The following morning early the guys woke up and thanked Brittany for a wonderful sex filled evening. They were still quite complimentary to me even though my makeup had taken a turn for the worse after I slept a little.

When Brittany did wake up, she was groggy and sore.

"Honey," she said, "Why don't you take off you clothes and make love to me?"

The whole bedroom reeked of sex. We were both tired, but I was not going to miss a chance to get off inside her stretched pussy. When I mounted her, my little dicklet slipped easily into her still loose and wet pussy.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers
12