Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened her negligee and removed her hot pink thong. Her pussy looked normal. Maybe it was still a little puffy. But how could she have taken two huge cocks inside herself at the same time.

I kissed her vaginal lips.

"Oh, year, Sailor. Lick my stretched pussy. My black lovers fucked me so hard and so deep that my pussy is Black Owned now. You can have some whenever you wish, but my pleasure is now up to big black cocks fulfilling my wishes. The double fuckings I got at the party was my final initiation into the world of black cock. Honey, I can't go back. Jennifer wanted me converted and now I am."

I licked her slit. Worshipped was more accurate. My wife had world class pussy. Every hole had been filled at her party. Jennifer had loved her pussy with her own mouth. Everything all night and day had been for Brittany's pleasure. Now my mouth was for her pleasure, also. Her pussy was now the center of our universe. There was no going back. I knew that. I was the shaved and perfumed cuckold. My job was to give my wife pleasure and facilitate her pleasure. Her pussy lips lay on each side of my tongue as I entered the sacred pussy. She held my head and encouraged me to eat her out. When she came, she invited me up to sink my little pathetic white cock into the SUPREME PUSSY. I felt honored.

Afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms, she kissed me and said, "Honey, I love you shaved and in panties. Would it be all right with you if I invited Jacob and Deshaun over one evening. You can watch."

"I guess so, Honey, if that is what you want."

"Oh, and Al?"

"Yes?"

"Did you mean it when you said that your pleasure was derived from me being happy?"

"Yes, Brittany." I answered.

"Would you mind wearing your panties and a bra for when the guys come over? I don't want to turn them off. Jennifer was so pretty and helpful at the party. I thought that a feminine presence would help maintain the mood. Oh, and stockings garters. Okay? Make sure you hair is taken care of and I love your scent right now, so wear some of my perfume."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, it would help a lot. Oh, and maybe we can make you up also. I think the guys would feel better if my 'girlfriend' were here instead of my husband. Okay? You are so sweet. We are going to have a great time. And you can clean up in between like Jennifer did."

12