All Comments on 'Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

I hope a black baby bump is in her future!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

so exciting that hubby licked alot of cum from her pussy and was a sissy cd - next she needs to tell him to suck the cocks hard and guide the big cock into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Black guys need to fuck hubby, and he sucks their big black cocks

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved it.Thought maybe Alisha may have at least had to suck a bbc

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC, Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

However, you story was so well written we couldn’t resist! Early in our marriage my wife and I were going to grad school in Wisconsin. During the first year of two she was still giving ‘goodbye’ fucks to her former lovers - several of who were black. She loved fucking the black PhD students from West Africa. They were big muscular guys with huge cocks!

She had lived in NY, NY as an undergrad and had seen a lot of wild things which she wanted to act out with me. One of her fantasies was to feminize me and have me service her and her lovers orally. I’m a slender white guy and she said I made a good looking woman! I think the biggest changes for me were having all my body hair removed in a waxing salon and wearing a metal cock cage that ruined my erections.

She and I enjoyed getting dressed and putting our makeup on together. She loved sitting on my face after one of her lovers had just cum in her, and I developed a liking for cum.

Several lines in your story were exceptional. For example, your references to being conservative and religious: “What a transformation. This once conservative couple was waiting anxiously in sexy attire for two large black men to show up and take the white wife in front of her feminized husband.”

Also, you wrote: “Brittany invited both men in the bed and alternated making oral love to their proud huge cocks. She licked up and down each one. Occasionally she would wink at me. Several times she mouthed, "I love you." It was different for me actually watching my wife service black cocks. It was something so foreign to who we had been. Now it was who we were. Once the forbidden fruit had been consumed, there was no turning back.”

Great Story!

charliem100charliem10028 days ago

This should be in the Gay Male section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous