Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," I asked, "Can you feel me at all?"

"Truthfully, not much Alisha. But you are still my best girl. Think of this as lesbian sex. Just feeling you close to me is satisfying enough. I had enough satisfaction all night. Are you surprised at the size of both of those guys? Not to mention that they are also big in stature. Did it freak you out when they both were in my pussy together?"

I wasn't much into the conversation. While not doing anything for her, my little dick was awash with all the left-over combined juices still coming out of her pussy. It felt like I was washing my dick in a warm bucket of silky cream. And a big bucket at that. Her pussy was so stretched, and her vaginal lips were so distended that I just knew that it would never recover from that double fucking. Thankfully for Brittany my little member was never going to irritate her raw sex. When I came, it seemed like a pent up load. I felt like I had never cum so much at one time. I know it was a pitiful spit compared to the black men's massive cum loads. And I could be sure because I had ingested what seemed like a gallon of cum during the night.

12