Our New Babysitter Ch. 01

Story Info
The babysitter isn't who or what we thought she was.
6.2k words
4.71
71.1k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

While I edit the other stories from my Stepsister Seduction, I figured I'd upload this one as well, this is a new series I started working, I am currently in the process of writing chapter 2 for this series as well.

The doorbell in my house rang, signaling that the new babysitter my wife hired had arrived. I opened the front door looking at a young woman standing there with a shy smile on her face.

I opened the storm door, "hello there, you must be Cami."

Cami nodded enthusiastically, "Yes Mr. Anderson, you are correct."

I noticed a little something was different about her voice, it seemed to be slightly deeper than most girls. I tried not to think too much about it, but found it rather odd, as I welcomed her inside.

"Nice place you guys have here Mr. Anderson," Cami said.

"Thanks," I replied, looking at the young woman standing in my front room.

Cami stood slightly taller than my wife, probably about 5'8" I guessed, with mid-length brown, a small chest, and a smaller, but slightly round ass. She wore a tight tube top and thigh-length jean shorts.

"The baby is sleeping right now," I said sitting down on the couch.

Cami sat down next to me, nodding. "Your wife didn't give how long I was going to be babysitting tonight, so can I get an idea of the timeline sir?" She asked.

"My wife and I will probably be gone for about 3 or 4 hours. We only have one main rule for you," I said.

Cami looked at me with a smile, "I know, no boyfriends or any friends over. Your wife already informed me."

I nodded, "you are correct."

Cami nodded putting her hand on my knee, "Mr. Anderson, this isn't my first time babysitting a 5-month-old, I know they require your utmost attention. Don't worry we'll be just fine."

I nodded slowly, still taken aback by her deeper-than-normal voice. "I hope so, I'd hate to have to fire you after your first day."

Cami giggled, "Don't worry sir, I don't think you'll have to."

My wife Elizabeth entered the room, smiling, "Hi Cami, thanks for coming over on such short notice."

"Sure thing Mrs. Anderson, it was no problem," Cami said, looking at my wife.

"Well, are we ready John?" My wife asked.

I stood up, "yep." We walked out of the house, bidding Cami goodbye.

Driving to our dinner I looked at my wife, "Question, don't you find Cami's voice to be a little weird?"

"What," my wife exclaimed. "What the heck do you mean weird?"

"I mean, it seems to be deeper than most girls or women," I replied.

"You're just being foolish John, she is nice, and you're fucking worried about her voice," my wife retorted.

"I know it's trivial of me to notice that Elizabeth, but it just seems different," I said.

"Just leave it be John," my wife said.

-------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth and I returned home after our dinner, my wife feeling the effects of the wine. I pulled the car into the garage and helped her into the house, entering through the back door. I could hear the sound from the TV in the front room.

My wife held onto me while I walked through the kitchen into the front room. I didn't see Cami at first as I entered the room but heard light moaning.

'What the fuck,' I thought to myself, walking up behind the couch, with Elizabeth still holding on to me.

Cami lay on the couch, her tube top pushed up over her small tits, her left hand cupping one of her tits. But the shock was when I looked down at her crotch, her right hand was wrapped around a cock, stroking it up and down.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled angrily, looking down at our babysitter, shocked by the scene in front of me.

"Oh my God," Cami gasped, looking up at us in horror, trying to cover herself up.

"Holy shit John our babysitter has a dick," Elizabeth said slurring, looking down at Cami.

"I told you there was something different with this one," I replied, finding myself unable to look away from the cock our babysitter was presenting.

I guessed her dick was maybe 7" long, but it was fairly thick, appearing to be close to the thickness of a soda can, quite a bit thicker than my own. Dangling between her legs was a huge sack holding her balls.

"I... I'm so... sorry, but the baby is..." Cami stammered out, her embarrassment showing, before I cut her off.

"I don't give a shit, you're masturbating on our couch, and you're not a real girl," I yelled angrily.

"John, honey, there's no reason to be mad," Elizabeth butted in, admiring the 19-year-old's thick erection. "She's just a horny young woman, just like you were a horny young man at that age."

"First off, this she is actually a he, and second he is masturbating on our couch," I retorted, looking sternly at Cami.

"For Christ's sake John calm the hell down," Elizabeth interrupted me again, leaning over the back of the couch. "I think we can help her take care of this problem," she continued.

I watched Cami's eyes grow wide in shock before I looked at my wife. "Elizabeth you're drunk, are you out of your fucking mind?" I asked, not believing what my wife was saying.

"Drunk? Yes, I am. Out of my fucking mind? No. Come on honey we can have fun with this, the wine started making me horny, and this fat cock in front of us is making me super wet," Elizabeth said.

I was aghast by what my wife was saying. We have been married for a little over 2 years, and while she was kind of a free spirit in the bedroom, willing to try anything sexually, not once had the thought of entertaining another person, let alone a transexual, ever come up. "Elizabeth, we can't," I said, at a loss for words.

"Sure we can and we will," Elizabeth said, standing up and moving around to the front of the couch, looking at Cami the whole time. "So were you close to cumming sexy?"

Cami slowly shook her head, an uneasy look on her face. She looked at me as if asking for help.

I stood there in utter shock looking up at my wife, unbuttoning her blouse, slowly revealing her black lace bra covering her C-cup tits. I was still trying to comprehend what was going on, realizing my wife wasn't joking about doing something with this tranny.

"I'm glad you weren't close to cumming yet, but I'm sure we can change that," Elizabeth said, dropping her blouse on the floor behind her. She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor in front of her. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Cami looked up at my wife, nodding uneasily, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, so at least you have experience," Elizabeth said with a laugh, moving to her knees next to the couch.

I still could not believe how fast this had escalated and my wife was honestly going through with this. My wife was acting like a teenager in heat, and talking like a teenager too. I felt my cock begin to twitch and fill with blood.

"What about a man?" Elizabeth asked, moving closer to Cami's cock, laying a hand on Cami's thigh, stroking it slowly.

"N... no I haven't," Cami answered, moving uncomfortably on the couch, looking at my wife in shock.

"Oh so if my naive, asshole husband were to join us, it would be your first time," Elizabeth said softly, almost moaning it.

Cami slowly nodded, letting out a soft gasp when Elizabeth's hand rubbed her inner thigh, moving ever closer to her engorged cock. "M... Mrs. And..." Cami started to moan.

"Shh sweetheart, it's okay, we won't hurt you," Elizabeth cut her off, cupping Cami's fat balls in her hand. "My, my your balls sure do feel full," she said smiling at Cami. "Are you done being an asshole John, and care to join us?" She asked looking up at me.

"What, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, still uneasy about all of this, and how Elizabeth was acting.

"Gee I don't know, maybe you can start by undressing and joining me on this side of the couch," Elizabeth said a little sarcastically.

I shrugged my shoulders, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, letting it fall on the floor behind me. I started to loosen the belt on my pants when I heard Cami let out a loud moan. I looked back at Cami seeing her arching her back, looking down at her abdomen. I looked down at Cami's crotch, seeing Elizabeth bobbing her head up and down, hearing the sucking sound coming from her mouth.

"Mmm... Mmm... Oh my God," Cami moaned, lost in ecstasy.

My cock throbbed against my pants, watching the action in front of me. I'd never dreamed of watching my wife with another man or woman, but this scene in front of me was exciting. I finally got my belt unfastened, kicking my shoes off, I unbuttoned my pants, pushing them and my boxers down, freeing my 7 1/2" hard-on. I stepped out of my pants and boxers, grabbing my cock while moving around the couch, walking up next to my kneeling wife, and listening to her sucking Cami's cock.

Elizabeth pulled off Cami's thick member with an audible pop, "let her suck your cock John, let her experience her first one," she said lustily, stroking Cami's cock.

I nodded, moving towards Cami's head. Cami looked up at me with lust, her eyes moving down my body, to my cock. Her eyes widened, the head of my cock pushing into her open mouth.

I groaned loudly feeling Cami's lips wrap around my shaft. I slowly pushed my cock further into her mouth. I felt the head of my cock push against the entrance to her throat. Seeing a little less than half of it was in her mouth.

"Fuck that's hot," Elizabeth groaned, moving her mouth back over Cami's thicker cock.

Cami moaned into my cock, exciting me even more. I slowly pulled my cock back until just the head remained between her lips. I pushed back into her mouth trying to go further into her throat feeling her lightly gag on my cock.

I started fucking Cami's mouth, while she moved her head into me, matching my movements. "Oh God yes, suck my cock slut," I groaned, getting into it.

Elizabeth pulled away from Cami's cock again, watching me fuck Cami's mouth. "That's it, honey, fuck her mouth," she moaned, continuing to stroke Cami's cock.

I grabbed Cami's head, holding it still, trying to bury my cock in the tranny's throat, enjoying the feeling of her gagging on it. I felt her saliva coating my cock and spittle on my ball sack, exciting me.

"I think it's time we moved on to something more," she said, looking up at me.

I buried my cock in Cami's throat, looking at my wife in disdain, not wanting to stop yet. "What?" I asked.

"It's to move on to much more and better action honey, go get the lube from our room," Elizabeth said.

Reluctantly I pulled my cock out of Cami's mouth. Before now, Elizabeth was never one to take charge of the sex, but the wine seemed to be fueling her lust and power.

I went to our bedroom and retrieved the bottle of lube from our nightstand. I returned to the front room, greeted by the sound of my wife moaning. Elizabeth was sitting on the couch, her legs wide open. Cami was on her hands and knees, her head between my wife's legs.

"Oh yes, that's it, eat my pussy, mmm," Elizabeth moaned, her hands on the back of Cami's head, pulling the tranny's head into her pussy.

I stood there, watching my wife begin to gyrate her hips, grinding her pussy against Cami's face. My cock throbbed hard, taking in the sight in front of me. I knew I had to get in on this action and get my cock sucked even more. I moved up onto the couch standing next to my wife. I grabbed my cock, guiding it towards Elizabeth's mouth, pushing it against her closed lips.

Elizabeth's eyes shot open, looking up at me, her mouth slowly opened allowing me to push my cock in. I sunk my cock into her mouth, her moaning sending vibrations through my cock.

I started fucking Elizabeth's mouth, enjoying the feeling of her moaning into my cock. "Fuck yeah," I groaned.

I pushed my cock into Elizabeth's throat making her choke on it. I pulled back until just my head remained in her mouth, before pushing back into her throat, making her gag again.

I pulled back again, allowing Elizabeth to breathe, she pulled back looking up at me, "I see you're enjoying yourself," she said, pulling Cami into her pussy harder. "So are you ready for the good stuff honey?"

I nodded at Elizabeth, showing her I had the lube. She released Cami's head, allowing the teen to pull away my wife's pussy. I looked down at Cami, her face glistening slightly with my wife's juices, my cock jumping at the sight.

Elizabeth looked down at Cami, "So naughty lady, are you ready for the main event?"

Cami looked back and forth at us, "I... I guess so."

"You guess so," Elizabeth chuckled.

Elizabeth looked up at me, "I think it's time we popped her cherry honey."

I moved off the couch, knowing what Elizabeth meant, but not sure if we should go through with it. "A... Are you sure we should?" I stammered nervously.

"Okay it's time to punish her," Elizabeth said moving to the side of the couch, patting a spot on the couch next to her, "alright Cami arms up here, stay on your knees."

Cami did as instructed, while Elizabeth took the lube from me. "John get behind her, on your knees," Elizabeth instructed, squeezing some lube onto her hand.

I moved behind Cami, kneeling between her spread legs, looking at her fat ball sack dangling between them, her thick cock sticking out parallel to her abdomen. I looked up at Elizabeth, waiting to see how she planned on doing this.

Elizabeth reached down running her lubed hand along Cami's ass crack, "So have you ever had anything up here before?"

"Ju... Just my fingers," Cami said, moaning softly, slowly gyrating her hips.

"Mmm, not even a dildo, so this will be a true cherry popping," Elizabeth moaned, teasing Cami's asshole with her fingertip.

Cami's moans grew louder, laying her head on the couch, "yes it will be."

"You seem to be enjoying this already," Elizabeth groaned, slowly pushing her finger into Cami's rectum.

"Mmm hmm," Cami moaned breathing heavily.

I started stroking my cock, watching Elizabeth finger Cami's ass. My wife worked a second finger into Cami's anus trying to open up the hole.

"God this hole is tight honey, you're going to enjoy this," Elizabeth moaned looking up at me.

"Oh my God," Cami groaned loudly, her body noticeably trembling.

"Mmm, I think I found her prostate," Elizabeth moaned, massaging the tranny's prostate.

"Mmm hmm, yessss," Cami hissed, pushing herself back against Elizabeth's hand.

Elizabeth slowly worked a third finger into Cami's anus. "Wow look at this hole open up for us," she said, moving her fingers in and out. "You ready to fuck this tight hole, honey?"

I quickly nodded, more than ready to enter Cami's backdoor. I watched Elizabeth pull her fingers out of Cami, her asshole quickly closing shut.

Elizabeth applied more lube to her hand and reached down grabbing my cock, stroking it to cover it with lube. "Are you ready for this Cami?"

Cami softly moaned, picking her head, looking back at my wife stroking my cock, "Yes."

Elizabeth moved her hand away from my cock, grabbing Cami's ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and presenting me with Cami's rosebud. "Go ahead honey, sink that cock in there," she ordered, looking down at Cami's puckered hole.

I grabbed the base of my cock, moving up closer behind Cami until the head nudged against her hole. I steadily pushed, trying to enter her backdoor, feeling it slowly open up, accepting the head of my cock.

"Fuck, that looks so fucking hot," Elizabeth declared in excitement.

I heard Cami moan loudly, watching her put her head on the couch again. I slowly pushed my cock into her bowels. "God damn this is a tight hole," I groaned, feeling Cami's sphincter grab and release around my invading cock.

"Holy fuck, you're splitting me in half," Cami yelled out, her breathing labored.

I pushed my cock into Cami until my hips rested against her ass, my balls resting against hers. I held myself there, enjoying the feeling of her sphincter continuing to contract around my cock.

"Look at that, she took it like she's done this before, now fuck her John," Elizabeth said.

I slowly pulled back, looking down at our joining, and seeing Cami's anus clinging to my member. I pulled back until just my head remained in her bowels, before pushing back into her, grunting at the tightness.

"Oh my fucking God," Cami yelled, lifting her head and arching her back.

"Damn, she likes it already, that's it fuck this naughty bitch, John," Elizabeth said moving her hands from Cami's ass cheeks.

I grabbed Cami's hips, moving in and out of her ass faster with each stroke. I started pulling back on her hips, urging her to fuck me back.

"Fuck it hurts but feels good at the same time," Cami cried out, looking back at me, the pain noticeable on her face.

I fucked her ass even harder, our skin slapping together, my balls slapping against hers. "Fuck this is ass so fucking tight," I groaned.

Elizabeth reached under Cami, finding the tranny's hard cock swinging under her. She started stroking Cami's cock urging us on, "That's it fuck her ass, John. Mmm somebody is enjoying herself, you're leaking profusely, are you going to cum soon?"

"Mmm hmm, mmm hmm," Cami moaned over and over, pushing her ass back into me hard.

I felt Cami's ass get even tighter, making it hard for me to fuck her. I could feel her prostate rubbing against my cock while I fucked her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum, fuckkkkkk," Cami roared, arching her back even more.

"Mmm yes, that's it bitch, cum for us, cum with my husband's cock buried deep in your ass," Elizabeth moaned, stroking Cami's cock even faster.

I buried my dick fully in her bowels, feeling her sphincter squeeze tight around my cock. Her prostate throbbed against my shaft signaling her impending orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," Cami cried out, cum shooting out of her cock, splashing on the floor below her. Her whole body jumped and trembled, cum continuing to shoot out of her cock coating the floor below us.

"Wow look at all that cum," Elizabeth exclaimed, milking Cami's cock for everything it had in it.

I somehow staved off my orgasm, feeling Cami's ass squeeze and release around my cock each time she ejaculated. I slowly pulled my cock out of Cami's bowels, seeing her asshole gaping in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Holy shit, holy shit," Cami said over and over, her body still twitching, recovering from her orgasm.

"Mmm, did you like that?" Elizabeth asked Cami, releasing the tranny's cock.

Cami slowly turned her head to look at Elizabeth, "that was incredible."

"I'd say, you made quite the mess on our floor," Elizabeth said with a light laugh.

Cami lightly laughed as well, pushing herself up, and looking back at me, "Thank you, Mr. Anderson."

I nodded at Cami to say you're welcome.

I continued to stare at her pulsating anus, watching it slowly close.

"Oh we're not done yet, I hope you didn't have any plans for tonight," Elizabeth said with a smile.

Cami spun her head to look at Elizabeth, "No I don't, but I can't stay real late."

"We'll be the judge of when you get to leave sweetie, you're still in trouble for what you were doing. Do you understand?" Elizabeth asked.

Cami slowly nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, now sit up here on the couch, so you can look at my husband, while he continues to punish your tight ass," Elizabeth said, patting a spot next to her on the couch.

Cami slowly stood up and sat on the edge of the couch, her feet flat on the floor. Her cock completely limp, hanging over her deflated ball sack She looked at Elizabeth, wondering what to do next.

Elizabeth removed Cami's tube top and tossed it on top of the cum mess on the floor, between Cami's feet. "Now lift your legs and let him see that hole again," Elizabeth ordered.

Cami lifted her legs, grabbing behind her knees to hold them up. I looked down at her dangling cock and balls, moving my cock towards her asshole.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers
12