All Comments on 'Our New Babysitter Ch. 01'

by Het3000

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 1 year ago

love the story can't wait to see what they get up to next

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Loved the sex involving a TG person. Love the anal sex. Only thing missing was anything. “ass to mouth”. She should have sucked / cleaned John’s ass and cum flavored cock fresh out of Cami’s butthole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great great start. hope to see more soon

KatiwantsKatiwantsabout 1 year ago

Great start!!! So very hot and sexy!!! Most enjoyable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking hot. I love babysitting stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes this is just a story, but, I know that you know, but, never go ass to pussy. bad bacteria.

This was fucking hot!

I can hardly wait for part two. Does hubby want to play with Cami's cock some more???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmm I just want to be Cami

gschl6511gschl6511about 1 year ago

Would love to be Cami. Hot story! Awaiting the next chapter.

JD2100JD210012 months ago

I want to be Cami

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold12 months ago

Fucking Fantastic.Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a fan of trans-guy porn but a threesome with a female is ok. Having said that, what a great story. You really did do a teriffic job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very much enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing and sharing it. Only thing that made me cringe was referring to Cami as "the tranny".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found this to be extremely arousing! I have tried to get my wife to experiment with a Trans. Excellent tale.

ColonelRebColonelReb9 months ago

Amazing, I always thought it would be so hot to be in a M -F-Trans 3some.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, lost count of how many times everyone had cum. I know youth and all of that can recharge quickly but, really? Oh, it was a hot story for sure but the plausibility was low. Will there be further adventures with Cami. Oh, and will Elizabeth get pregnant by Cami?

STARBLACKSTARBLACK6 months ago

Great story. Should have finished with Cami fucking Elizabeth in the ass and maybe him having his first bi experience

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving it all ❤ wanna tranny dick ❤

MergenHnMergenHn5 months ago

It's a great story, and I'm going to resist not cumming while reading the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you have no idea how close u have brought me to cum.. if i touch it, i will be wetting my pants. Cant decide if i should move to next chapter now and create a mess or leave it for when it calms down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous