Our New Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth grabbed the lube and squirted some on her hand before grabbing my cock, and applying more lube to it. "I'll guide you back into her honey," she said grabbing the base of my cock.

I moved forward feeling the head of my cock nudge against Cami's rectum. I groaned slowly pushing into her bowels, "fuck yes."

"That's it, honey, fuck her real good, I want you to cum in her dirty ass," Elizabeth moaned, releasing my cock and taking Cami's limp cock into her hand. "Let's see if we can get her hard again," she said, stroking Cami's cock.

Cami's eyes were closed tight, my cock sinking easily into her ass. She opened her eyes, looking up at me as my hips rested against her ass cheeks, "oh my God it feels even bigger in this position."

I smiled at Cami slowly withdrawing my cock. I felt her prostate pushing against my shaft as I pulled out. "Our naughty babysitter likes this huh?" I groaned feeling her ass spasm around my shaft.

"I'd say so, this cock is already getting hard again," Elizabeth announced, stroking Cami's growing member.

I pulled my cock almost out, before slamming back into Cami's ass hard, causing her to grunt. I started fucking her ass hard, wanting to get myself off at this point, not caring about anything else.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Cami grunted over and over while I slammed her ass.

I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of Cami's ass, her anus clinging to my glistening cock each I pulled back before I slammed back into her. I started grunting myself, feeling my orgasm building.

Elizabeth vigorously stroked Cami's once again hard cock, looking up at me, "That's it, honey, fuck her ass."

I slowed down slightly, feeling my balls drawing tight, ready to release their load. I started only pulling half of my cock out of Cami's ass before deliberately slamming deep into her bowels. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I growled, holding myself deep in her ass.

"Yes honey, cum in this sluts ass," Elizabeth urged.

Cami looked up at me with pure lust, "Holy shit, you're getting bigger, fuck!"

"Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes slut," I growled, burying my cock in Cami's ass, feeling the cum rush up my shaft and spill into her bowels.

"Oh my fucking God, it's so hot," Cami cried out, feeling my cum filling her anal cavity.

I grunted loudly my cock throbbing hard each time I unloaded into Cami's ass. I collapsed on top of Cami as my orgasm began to wane. I continued to make my cock throb and twitch in her ass, ensuring every bit of my load was deposited inside of her ass.

"Fuck that was hot," Elizabeth moaned, lightly rubbing my back.

I took deep breaths, trying to recover from the intense orgasm. I turned to look at Elizabeth, smiling wide at her, "You're telling me."

I slowly pushed myself up, looking down at Cami, "did you like your first creampie?"

Cami quickly nodded, "I can't believe how hot your cum feels in there.

I lightly laughed, slowly withdrawing my shrinking cock out of Cami's ass. I looked down when my cock exited her asshole, watching her anus pulsate and push some of my cum out, running down her crack and onto the edge of the couch.

Elizabeth looked up at me sincerely, "Honey, do you think I could try out her cock?"

My eyes widened, looking at my wife, I knew what she meant, but played dumb. She had taken control of this from the beginning, but now she was asking me permission to let Cami fuck her. "What do you mean?"

Elizabeth's eyes went to Cami's erect cock then back to me, "I want Cami's dick in me."

I grinned at Cami, "Do you want to fuck my wife?"

Cami looked at me in shock, putting her legs down. She slowly nodded, "I guess so."

"I know you said you've been with a woman before, but have you ever actually had sex with them?" Elizabeth asked, looking at Cami.

Cami looked at my wife, slowly shaking her head, "No, I've only gotten a blowjob or handjob, but that was before I started transitioning."

Elizabeth's eyes widened, "damn, so you are a virgin all around."

Cami nodded, watching Elizabeth move over her, straddling her legs. Cami instinctively put her hands on my wife's hips, while my wife moved over Cami's cock. Elizabeth reached under her and took hold of Cami's member, holding it steady as she lowered her pussy towards it.

Elizabeth looked at Cami smiling, "Are you ready?"

Cami looked up at Elizabeth, quickly nodding. She looked down at my wife's pussy getting closer to her cock, her breathing hastening.

I moved up on the couch, sitting next to them, wanting to get a first-hand view of this. I felt a twinge of jealousy, even though my wife had just let me fuck Cami, and I had agreed to let Cami fuck my wife. I watched Cami's cock head push against Elizabeth's labia, realizing it was going to happen.

Elizabeth slid Cami's cock head across her wet slit until her labia opened up and she moved Cami's cock to her entrance. "Here we go," she moaned, letting go of Cami's cock and slowly sinking her pussy onto the cock.

I watched as my wife's pussy stretched to accommodate the tranny's girth, my cock beginning to tingle and fill with blood again. Elizabeth fully sank onto Cami's cock and stopped there, her labia resting against Cami's pubic bone, split wide open.

"So hot and wet," Cami moaned, looking up at my wife.

"Fuck your cock is so big," Elizabeth groaned, grinding her hips against Cami.

I could see my wife's engorged clit protruding from between her labia. I reached over and put my thumb on it and vigorously started rubbing it feeling Elizabeth's body jump and tremble.

"Oh fuck, mmm," Elizabeth moaned loudly. She started grinding her hips faster and harder against Cami, while I rubbed her clit harder.

"Cum for us honey, come on honey, cum," I urged, flicking her clit as fast as I could.

Elizabeth started moving her hips up, her whole body shaking wildly, signaling her orgasm was imminent. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop," she cried, slowly riding Cami's cock.

I knew my wife was about to have a squirting orgasm from the way she was asking. I leaned over and bit softly on her pert nipple, rubbing her clit hard, feeling it throb against my thumb.

Cami was beside herself, enjoying the feeling of being buried in my wife's pussy, but not sure what to do. She started lifting her hips off the couch, trying to keep her cock inside my wife's pulsating hole.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming," Elizabeth cried out, her pussy forcing Cami's cock out of her, her orgasm consuming her.

I moved my head back looking down as Elizabeth's ejaculate shot out, coating Cami's abdomen. I maintained focus on her clit while she squirted again covering Cami's groin area.

"Ooooohhhhh yesssssss," Elizabeth moaned, her orgasm continuing to coarse through her body. Finally, her orgasm began to wane as she collapsed onto Cami, trapping my hand against Cami's cock, breathing heavily.

"Wow, what the hell was that, did you just pee on me?" Cami asked in shock.

Elizabeth lightly laughed, pushing herself up slowly, "No, your dick just gave me an incredible orgasm. I fucking needed that."

I felt Cami's cock throb against the back of my hand, surprising me a little. Getting into the moment and without even thinking, I moved my hand back and wrapped it around her girthy member, slowly stroking it.

Cami looked at me with a smile, then down at my hand stroking her cock. She looked back up at Elizabeth, "Your husband seems to be enjoying himself."

Elizabeth looked at me, knowing I was stroking Cami's cock, "Mmm honey, isn't her cock glorious?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say. I continued stroking Cami's throbbing cock while Elizabeth lifted her hips back up, "guide it back in me honey."

I grabbed the base of Cami's cock, holding it steady as Elizabeth lowered her pussy towards it. I watched my wife's pussy split open easily accepting the cock again. I moved my hand away from Cami's member and grabbed my hard cock, stroking it.

Elizabeth sank fully onto Cami's cock, and started riding Cami hard, looking down at the teen tranny, "Your turn to cum now."

Cami lifted her hips off the couch, matching Elizabeth's downward movements, groaning loudly. She grabbed my wife's ass, really getting into fucking her, "Mmm yes."

I jacked off my cock vigorously, watching the action in front of me. That was when I decided I wanted in on this action, and see if my wife would be up for it. I got up and retrieved the bottle of lube from the end table. I squirted some on my hand and put my lubed hand on Elizabeth's asshole, rubbing it up and down while she rode Cami.

My wife froze looking over her shoulder at me, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

We have done anal before, so I knew she wasn't mad. "I want in on this action," I said, teasing Elizabeth's backdoor.

"Honey, I don't know if I can take that her cock is filling me up," Elizabeth tried to protest.

"There's only one way to find out," I said, not willing to back down, pushing her upper body down onto Cami and sinking 2 fingers into her anus.

"Oh my God," Elizabeth cried out, her anus pulsating around my invading fingers.

I fingered her ass, feeling Cami's throbbing cock through the thin membrane separating her rectum and vaginal canal. "Mmm someone's enjoying this," I whispered into Elizabeth's ear.

"Mmm hmm," Elizabeth moaned, moving back into my fingers, sinking my fingers deeper into her bowels. "Okay you win, fuck my ass baby, fill up my holes," she groaned.

I was more than ready to oblige, pulling my fingers out of Elizabeth's ass, and standing up behind her. I squatted down, holding my cock steady, guiding it towards her vacant. The head of my cock nudged against her anus eliciting a squeal from my wife. With steady pressure I pushed my cock into her ass, watching her anus open up accepting me.

"Oh my fucking God," Elizabeth cried out.

I slowly sank my cock into my wife's ass, rubbing against Cami's thicker cock in my wife's pussy. I pushed in until my pelvis rested against her ass. "Fuck your ass feels so tight now," I groaned, holding myself there for a while, feeling Cami's cock throb against my cock.

"I've never felt so full, but damn it feels like your cocks are going to split me in half," Elizabeth moaned, unable to move.

I slowly started fucking Elizabeth's ass, enjoying the tightness of her rectum and Cami's cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane. I felt Cami start moving under my wife, trying to fuck my wife's pussy, listening to my wife groaning.

"This is incredible Mr. Anderson, I can feel your dick rubbing against mine, mmm," Cami said.

"Yeah," I grunted, picking up my pace.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me," Elizabeth cried trying to move her hips with our movements.

We finally managed to get into coordinated movements, as each time Cami and I drove our cocks into her holes, Elizabeth would push her hips back to meet us. I felt my wife's anus getting tighter around my shaft making it hard for me to fuck her, signaling she was going to cum again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Elizabeth moaned over and over, her whole body beginning to tremble.

"Mmm you're gonna cum again aren't, you? You're gonna cum with two cocks buried in your holes," I grunted in her ear, slamming into her ass hard.

"Uh huh, uh huh, oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm fucking cumming," Elizabeth cried out, arching her back as her orgasm tore through her body.

I buried my cock deep in my wife's ass, feeling her rectum trying to force me out. I heard Cami cry out under my wife, "Oh shit I'm cumming too."

I felt Cami's cock grow bigger and jump in my wife's pussy, ejaculating her load deep into my wife. I tried not to move, feeling the mutual orgasms they were experiencing underneath me.

Elizabeth's body jumped and trembled under me, her orgasm completely overtaking her. Her rectum was finally able to force my cock out of her ass making me feel left out now.

I looked down at Elizabeth's anus, seeing it gaping, but spasming with her orgasm. I watched Cami's cock continue to throb, depositing her cum into my wife. Both of them moaned loudly, their bodies trembling and convulsing, riding out their orgasms.

Elizabeth laid against Cami, her breathing labored, looking back at me with pleasure, "God that was intense."

My wife slowly lifted herself off of Cami's wilting cock, followed by a small dollop of cum clinging to the head of Cami's member, connected to her now sloppy pussy. Elizabeth sat on the couch next to Cami, looking up at me, "Fuck me, honey, I want your cum too."

I looked at her in shock, not liking the idea of sloppy seconds, but figured since tonight was a night of firsts, I would do as Elizabeth wanted. I moved to my knees and moved up towards the couch, lining my cock up with her swollen and gaping pussy. 'Here goes nothing,' I thought to myself, pushing my cock into my wife.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, feeling Cami's cum in her pussy, making it extremely wet and sloppy.

Elizabeth leaned forward and grabbed my hips, pulling me into her, "I said fuck me!"

I slammed into Elizabeth's sloppy pussy hard, our skin slapping together. I quickly withdrew, leaving the head of my cock inside her, before slamming back into her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me fuck my fucking pussy," my wife cried out, pulling herself into my thrusts.

I fucked my wife with reckless abandon, pounding her sloppy pussy as hard as I could. I looked down at my cock buried in my wife, seeing Cami's cum coating my cock, fueling my lust even more.

"That's it, honey, fuck me, I want your hot cum deep inside me," Elizabeth said, urging me on.

I started grunting loudly feeling my balls beginning to tighten up for their release. I slowed my pace slightly, slowly pulling my cock out, before slamming into Elizabeth hard, causing her to grunt as well.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum," I groaned, looking into my wife's eyes.

"Mmm hmm, that's it baby, cum for me, fill this pussy up with your hot load," Elizabeth moaned,

Her command sent me over the edge, I buried my cock deep inside her pussy, my cock growing harder as the first shot hit her cervix. I threw my head, crying out my orgasm, keeping my cock deep inside my wife as it deposited its load, joining Cami's, "Ooooohhhhh fuckkkkkk."

"Mmm God yes baby, that's it fill me up, fuck your cum is so hot," Elizabeth moaned, massaging my ass cheeks.

I collapsed on top of Elizabeth, my orgasm fading, completely out of breath. "Holy shit," I said breathlessly, making my cock continue to throb inside of her.

"Mmmmm," Elizabeth moaned, rubbing my back.

I pushed myself up, looking at my wife with pure pleasure, before leaning in and kissing her deeply. I slowly pulled myself out of my wife, and fell on the floor, completely exhausted.

I heard Elizabeth tell Cami, "Okay Cami you can get dressed and go home now, but I hope you will babysit for us again soon."

To be continued...

12