Our New Babysitter Ch. 05

Story Info
Elizabeth finds out and Cami invites a friend over.
7.7k words
4.73
18k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry for the long delay in getting this chapter completed, but work has been crazy. I am already working on Chapter 6, but no guarantees on when it will be posted, so please bear with me.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the floor seeing Cami's tank top was gone. I sat up, wondering where she went. Groggily I climbed out of bed, glancing at my alarm clock, seeing it was almost 9 in the morning. I made my way down the hallway, towards the front room, hearing the TV on.

Cami turned and looked at me smiling, "Good morning sunshine."

"Morning," I replied, stretching my body. My sore asshole reminded me of the amazing time we had last night.

"Sleep well?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"That's good. Hey, do you remember what you said to me just before we fell asleep last night?" She asked.

"Uh-huh, about you needing to venture out and find different partners?" I said making my way to the couch and sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, so I thought about that this morning and I called up a girlfriend of mine, to ask if she would be interested," Cami said, laying a hand on my knee.

"And?" I questioned.

"She said she would be interested, but because she's still a virgin, like I was before you and Elizabeth took mine, she doesn't think she would know what to do," she said, moving her hand up my thigh.

"You don't think you could teach her? I mean the way you took control of me last night, you seem pretty confident in yourself," I said.

"I know I could teach her, but just to calm her nervousness, I invited her here so you can help her and me," she said, smiling wide.

My eyes grew wide in shock, "Cami, no, that can't happen. Look, last night was amazing, but without Elizabeth here, it was cheating on her."

"Oh come on John, you know Elizabeth would approve of what happened last night, besides she was the one that told me to give you the rimjob and fuck your ass the first time," Cami said, lightly running her fingers over my limp cock.

"I know Elizabeth did, and yeah you're probably right about her being okay with what we did last night, but you're talking about bringing another girl into this, that will definitely be cheating on her," I protested, my cock beginning to tingle.

"Tara's not exactly a girl, I mean she is, but she ain't," Cami smiled devilishly.

"Y... you mean..." I stammered out, looking at her in shock.

"Mmm hmm," Cami moaned, nodding her head.

I sat there in silence, wondering how I had gotten myself into this, with Cami wanting to bring another transgendered girl into this. "Wh... what time will she be here?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"I have to go pick her up this afternoon since she's not very good with directions and doesn't know this neighborhood," she smiled, teasing my now fully erect cock.

"S... so how exactly is bringing her here going to help?" I questioned, still trying to figure out how to get out of this.

"She said she would try it if someone with more experience helped her first. I know lame excuse, but I assured her I had the perfect person for that," Cami said, moving her hand away from my erection.

"This still isn't right Cami, you're talking about me having sex with a stranger, without Elizabeth knowing about it," I said.

"Relax John, your wife doesn't mind," Cami said, smiling wide.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"She called your phone while you were still sleeping this morning, three times before I finally decided to answer it," she said, smiling slyly.

"You what?!" I asked, seething in anger.

"Yeah I answered your phone, and when she heard me on the end, she was a little surprised. But I explained to her that I had come by to surprise both of you, but since she wasn't here, I seduced you into letting me fuck your ass again," Cami said.

"You didn't. What did she say?" I questioned.

"She said, she wished she could've been here to watch it and join in with us, and how she likes how you've become so accepting of me, especially after you first found out I wasn't who you thought I was, she reminded me what she had said about me fucking your ass the first time," she said, smiling.

I sat there, stunned, "What?"

"The morning after I fucked you before we woke you up, she said watching me fuck you was the hottest thing she had ever seen and turned her on more than ever," Cami said.

I sat there speechless, not sure what to say to her. Elizabeth had confessed something to Cami, that I had no idea about, and last night I had let Cami fuck me again because I enjoyed it.

"Oh and your wife knows about my friend Tara coming over for you to help me with, and she said only if I bring Tara over sometime when she's here, so she can play with Tara too," she continued.

I was dumbfounded, not only had Cami told my wife about her and me last night, but now Elizabeth knew about the threesome with Cami, her friend, and me was going to have today, and she had given Cami the okay. I sat there in stunned silence, unable to find any words to get out of having Cami bring over Tara.

"You better get dressed John, I'm going to head out, and I'll be back with Tara this afternoon," she giggled, getting up from the couch.

I watched her walk out the door, sitting on the couch still in shock at what had just transpired. I picked up my phone, checked my call history, and verified that Elizabeth had called this morning. I brought up her number and hit send to call her.

"Hi honey," Elizabeth said upon answering the phone.

"Morning baby," I replied

"I tried calling you this morning," she said.

"So I heard," I said, not sure exactly what to say at the moment.

"I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when Cami answered instead of you," she said with a light laugh.

"I know, I'm sorry baby," I said sincerely.

Elizabeth laughed a little more, "I will say I am a little pissed at you, for what you did last night without me knowing about it until afterward, but Cami explained how it was mostly her fault and you resisted her approach for the longest time."

Cami had told a fib to my wife, for me, because I hadn't resisted her that much, my lust just got the better of me, and I had just given in to her. "Yeah I kept asking her to leave until you got home, but she was persistent," I lied, to go along with Cami's line.

"I am jealous of you though asshole," Elizabeth said with a giggle.

"What for?" I inquired.

"You got to play with her last night, without me, that's a dick move. And now you get to play with her and her friend together, before me," she said.

"I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of it yet," I replied.

"No, you better not," she said, her voice sounding stern.

"What?" I asked.

"Help Cami with her friend, but just know that when I get home they will be coming back for me to play with, and expect some punishment for last night and tonight," she said chuckling.

"I don't think you can punish me more than you already did a few weeks ago, and made me enjoy it," I replied.

"Pfft, I didn't make you enjoy anything, I just showed you how to broaden your horizons, you enjoying it was just a side effect," she said.

"Yeah, you're right baby, I love you," I replied.

"Like I've told you before, I'm always right. I love you too honey, we'll see you in a few days, but I expect a full rundown of tonight's actions," she said.

"Alright, bye baby."

"Bye honey," she replied and hung up.

I sat there in silence, stunned by all of the morning events. Cami had answered my phone when Elizabeth called and told her that we had sex, and now Cami was going to bring another transgender girl into this. To top things off, my wife didn't have a problem with what happened last night, and now she encouraging me to have a threesome without her there.

-------------------------------------------------

At around 4 in the afternoon, the doorbell rang, signaling Cami had arrived with her friend Tara. I opened the front door, seeing the two of them there holding hands. "Hello ladies," I greeted them.

"Hi John," Cami said excitedly, opening the storm door and leading Tara inside.

I followed the two of them to the front room, noticing Tara was slightly taller than Cami. Tara wore a tight t-shirt that hugged her body, noticing her chest was significantly bigger than Cami's tits. The jeans Tara wore hugged her hips tightly, showing off her firm ass. Cami had changed into a t-shirt and jeans, the jeans looking a little small for her.

The of them sat down on the couch, and Cami patted a spot between them, telling me to sit down. I sat down between them, anxiously looking at Cami, knowing what was going to happen, but curious how it was going to happen.

Cami put her hand on my thigh, and leaned forward, "Tara this is John, the guy I was telling you about."

"Nice to meet you, John," Tara said, smiling innocently at me.

I nodded in acknowledgment, "Nice to meet you as well."

"So John, are you ready for this?" Cami asked, sliding her hand up my inner thigh.

I turned to look at Cami, "Not really."

"Why are you so hesitant?" Cami asked, her hand getting closer to my crotch.

"This just isn't right without Elizabeth here," I responded, feeling my cock beginning to harden in my shorts.

"And we already talked about that this morning," Cami smiled, her hand sliding over my growing erection. "Tara, are you ready for this?" She asked, not giving me a chance to respond.

I looked at Tara, seeing her nod excitedly, while she looked down at Cami's hand rubbing my crotch. I felt Cami slide her hand into my shorts, grabbing my cock, and giving it a few tugs before pulling it out into the open.

Tara yelped excitedly, seeing my cock exposed to her, "My God it's so long and hard."

"Mmm hmm," Cami moaned tugging harder on my cock. "Just wait until it's in your mouth," she continued, trying to push my shorts down with her other hand.

I watched Tara tentatively reach her hand out and wrap it around the head of my member, squeezing it slightly. Tara cooed, slowly moving her hand down my shaft, while her friend continued tugging on the lower part of my cock.

I laid my head back on the couch, closing my eyes, marveling at the feeling of both their hands caressing my cock, making it throb in their grips. "Mmmmm," I groaned, enjoying the attention.

"Put your mouth on it, Tara, see what it feels like, you'll love it," Cami said excitedly.

I felt Tara readjust herself on the couch, then a warmth over the head of my cock. I felt wetness enveloping it as Tara took it in her mouth for the first time, her tongue rubbing against my glans.

"Mmm yes Tara, now suck on it, really hard, like its a sucker," Cami encouraged her friend.

I felt Tara wrap her lips around my cock and suck it like it was a piece of hard candy. She made slurping noises as her mouth moved up and down my shaft, feeling her saliva running down towards my balls.

"That's it, babe, suck his dick, get it all wet and sloppy, mmm," Cami groaned from beside me.

I started groaning, enjoying the feeling of Tara sucking hard on my cock, and her saliva running down my shaft. I opened my eyes and looked down at Tara's head, seeing Cami's hands holding her head, guiding her to go up and down.

"Okay babe, time to choke on it," Cami announced, pushing Tara's head down, the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat.

Tara gagged and coughed on my cock, spitting all over my groin area. Cami pulled her friend's head back up, allowing her to breathe momentarily, before pushing her back down on my cock, choking her again.

Cami made Tara choke on my cock 4 more times before allowing her to pull away from it. I looked at Tara, tears in her eyes and spittle all around her mouth, but she wasn't crying, she was smiling.

"Tara, time for you to undress, so we can see what we're working with," Cami said, grabbing my cock again, and started stroking it.

Tara got up from the couch and kicked her tennis shoes off. She fumbled with the button on her jeans, finally getting it undone. She looked directly at me and slowly pushed her jeans and panties down, her erect girl cock springing up from its confines.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself, my eyes focused on her bouncing erection. The head of her cock was tiny compared to the shaft, making a cone shape, and the shaft was thick, even thicker than Cami's member. Her cock wasn't as long as Cami's, maybe 6 inches long, and her ball sack dangling below wasn't real big, but the balls inside looked big, stretching the sack tight.

"Mmm Tara, why didn't you tell me you were hiding that beautiful dick," Cami said, sliding off the couch and moving up on her knees in front of Tara.

Tara snickered, looking down at Cami kneeling in front of her, "Because you never asked."

"You've been holding out on me girl," Cami said, grabbing the base of Tara's member, and moving closer to her friend.

Tara giggled, looking at her friend curiously. "What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I want to feel this fat thing in my mouth," Cami said, moving her mouth over the head of Tara's cock.

"Oh my fucking God, mmmf," Tara exclaimed, her eyes rolling back.

Cami moaned loudly, her mouth filled with Tara's thick cock. I stood up, kicking my shorts off the rest of the way, and moved up next to Tara, watching Cami suck on her friend's cock. She was only able to go down a couple of inches before her mouth was stretched too tight around Tara's girth.

I felt Cami grab my cock and begin tugging on it, my eyes transfixed on Tara's fat cock in her mouth. Cami moved back looking up at me, smiling, "Two juicy dicks for me to play with today, what more could a girl want."

I smiled at her before looking at Tara's fat cock again, getting a closer look at it. 'It's fucking huge,' I thought to myself, hoping they didn't have any plans of it going in my ass.

"Do you want to help me suck Tara's beautiful dick, and get it all wet? It's way too big for my mouth," Cami said, stroking both of our cocks.

I shrugged my shoulders and slowly moved to my knees next to Cami, getting a real close-up view of Tara's fat girl cock. I slowly reached out and grasped Tara's cock, joining Cami's hand on it, feeling the thick, veiny member.

Cami moved her hand away from Tara's cock, "Doesn't it look juicy?"

"Yeah," I said, mesmerized by the thickness of Tara's cock. I slowly started stroking her cock, watching precum begin to ooze out of her tiny tip.

Cami leaned into my ear and whispered, "Suck on it."

I swallowed hard, knowing it was to stretch my mouth to its limit. I opened my mouth wide, holding Tara's cock at the base, and moving my mouth over the head of her cock. I slowly closed my lips around her meaty cock, flicking my tongue against the tip, tasting her leaking precum.

"Mmmf," Tara gasped, her cock throbbing in my mouth, and her body shivering.

I slowly moved my mouth down Tara's shaft, rubbing my tongue along the underside of her cock, my lips stretching around it. I felt the head of her cock enter my throat, almost 4 inches of it in my mouth, my lips unable to stretch any further.

"Oh my God John, you almost have all of her dick in your mouth, mmm fuck that's hot," Cami exclaimed in excitement.

I sucked as hard as I could on Tara's cock, slowly moving my head back, and feeling it throb even more. "Mmm," I moaned into her cock, pulling back until just the head remained between my lips, flicking my tongue against her tip, before moving back down it.

"Oh yes, suck my clitty, mmm," Tara groaned, laying a hand on top of my head.

I put my hands on her ass, bobbing my head up and down her cock, getting Tara to move her hips with my head movements. I felt Cami move underneath me, her head going between Tara's legs, going after Tara's ball sack.

Tara's entire body began to jump and tremble as we sucked on her cock and balls together. "Mmmf fuck that feels soooo good," Tara cried out, her hips moving faster.

I tasted more of Tara's precum on my tongue, listening to Cami suck and lick on her friend's balls. I felt Tara's thick phallus throb more and more in my mouth, her hip movements becoming erratic as I tried to suck the life out of her cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm going squirt, don't stop, make me squirt," Tara groaned, her cock growing harder in my mouth.

Cami moved away from Tara's balls and pulled me off of Tara's cock, "Let's go to your bedroom."

I looked at Cami, slowly nodding. I stood up and helped Cami up, letting her take the lead.

"Come on Tara, it's time to have real fun," Cami said, grabbing Tara's hand and leading the way to my bedroom.

Cami led Tara over to my bed and sat her on the edge of it, grabbing at her friend's shirt and pulling over her head. Tara dropped her arms to her sides, her tits being held back by a black sports bra, looking at both of us for direction.

I moved up to the side of the bed, watching Cami unbutton her jeans and push them down, along with her panties, her erection springing free. I looked at Tara, seeing her wide-eyed, staring at Cami's exposed cock, chuckling to myself.

"My God Cami, you have a big juicy clit as well," Tara exclaimed, looking up at Cami.

Cami lightly laughed, "Thanks, babe." She pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside, unclasped her bra, and dropped it on the floor in front of her, keeping her eyes focused on Tara. "So are you ready to lose your virginity babe?" She asked, putting her hands on Tara's shoulders, and moving closer to her friend.

Tara slowly nodded, looking up at Cami with interest. Cami pushed her back, having Tara lay back on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge.

Cami climbed on top of Tara, pinning her to the bed, her ass pushing against Tara's fat cock. I moved up to the bed between Tara's legs, lifting them and pushing them around Cami's body. Cami grabbed her friend's legs, looking over her shoulder at me, "Be gentle."

I nodded, looking down at Tara's asshole between her firm ass cheeks, squirting lube onto my hand. I put my lubed hand on her anus, slowly massaging it, hearing Tara suck in her breath.

"Relax Tara, he's going to get you warmed up first, breathe babe," Cami said, rubbing her ass against Tara's cock slowly.

I moved my index finger in a circular motion around Tara's backdoor, feeling it pulsate against my finger. I moved to my knees to get my eyes even with her hole, continuing to massage her contracting rosebud. I slowly started pushing the tip of my finger into her hole, feeling her sphincter tighten up, not letting me in any further. I moved my finger in and out of the edge of her hole, her sphincter slowly beginning to relax, and let my finger further inside.

"Oh my God, oh my God, his finger is in my bum," Tara cried, her legs jumping.

"Mmm yes, Tara try and relax, it'll get way better," Cami moaned, grinding her ass harder against Tara's cock.

I pushed my finger deeper into Tara's rectum, feeling her sphincter and rectal muscles constrict around my invading finger. I slowly started working my finger in and out of her bowels, feeling the muscles relax, allowing for easier movement

"Mmm mmf mmm," Tara moaned, her hips beginning to move with my hand.

I started pushing my middle finger into her rectum alongside my index finger, watching her anus open up more. I felt around until I found her engorged prostate, massaging it with my fingers, watching her cock jump and begin to leak more precum.

"Oh my God, oh my God, what is happening to me?" Tara gasped, her whole body trembling.

I smiled to myself, massaging her prostate harder, precum beginning to run down her glans and shaft. I pulled my fingers away from her prostate, watching her wiggle her ass, trying to get me to massage her prostate even more. I spread my fingers apart, watching her anus open up, allowing me to look into her rectum.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers