Our New Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Tara really opened you up huh," Cami giggled, shoving her cock fully inside of me.

I still couldn't move, my whole body sore now, just letting Cami do what she wanted. I lay there like a ragdoll, while she started fucking me hard and fast.

"Fuck, her cum in your ass is so hot and wet, mmm," Cami moaned, slamming into me hard.

I groaned in response, beginning to lift my hips into her, Cami's cock going deeper into my rectum than Tara's, but not stretching it anywhere near as much. "Fuck me Cami, mmm, God I love it when you fuck my ass," I groaned.

"Mmm, fuck your ass feels so loose now," Cami grunted. "Do you want me to cum in your ass John, huh, do you want to fill your ass with my cum too?" She asked angrily.

"Oh yes, fuck me Cami," I groaned, feeling the wetness from Tara's cum running down my balls.

"Answer my question, John. Beg for me to cum in your sloppy asshole," Cami yelled, smacking the back of my head.

"Please cum in my ass Cami, fill my ass with your cum too, just like Tara did," I yelled.

"Oh fuck, that's a good boy, get ready for it, get ready for my cum," Cami yelled, her thrusts becoming more deliberate.

I felt Cami's cock begin to grow bigger, signaling her impending release. I pushed my hips up into her harder, wanting her to cum, "Cum Cami, cum inside my ass."

Cami slammed into me hard, letting out a roar of pleasure. "Yes, here it fucking comes, ahhhh," she yelled, her cum firing into my bowels.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," I groaned, feeling Cami's cock continuously throb in my rectum, filling me with her cum.

Cami's body jerked above me, lost in the throes of her orgasm, continuing to fill my bowels with her cum. She fell on top of me, still slowly moving her throbbing cock in and out of my ass. "Oh my God, mmm," she moaned with a light chuckle.

"Yeah," I gasped, feeling her cock beginning to soften.

Cami slowly pushed herself up, withdrawing her cock out of my anus. She fell on the bed, laying next to me, trying to catch her breath, smiling wide.

I felt my anus slowly beginning to close, as I pushed out with my rectal muscles, a wet fart escaping me, pushing the mixture of their cum out of me. "I've never felt so thoroughly drained," I said, returning Cami's smile.

Cami giggled, "And to think you fought us almost the whole way."

I felt an arm lay across my back, "Mmm thank you both so much," Tara moaned from the other side of me.

Cami pushed herself up, looking at Tara, "Just wait until you meet his wife."

To be continued...