Our New Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cami looked back at me, "Get my ass ready for her dick too."

I looked at the teen in shock, she was going to ride Tara's fat cock, while I fucked Tara's ass. "Ar... are you sure about that Cami?" I stammered.

"Oh yes, I want to feel that huge stick spread me open," she said, grinding more against Tara's leaking member.

I pulled my fingers out of Tara's ass and squirted lube onto my other hand, while Cami moved forward enough until I could see her asshole. I stood up and shoved two fingers into Cami's ass, listening to her groan in pleasure. I put my other fingers back into Tara's rectum and started fingering their assholes at the same time, listening to them both moan loudly.

"Oh fuck yes Tara, you get to stretch my ass open, while John fucks your ass, mmm," Cami said, looking down at her friend.

"I... I don't k... know if I... I can do that," Tara stuttered nervously.

"You don't have to do anything but enjoy it, babe," Cami groaned. She looked back at me again, "Put her dick in me, John, I can't wait any longer."

I nodded excitedly pulling my fingers out of both their asses and grabbed Tara's thick member, amazed by how thick the base was. I squirted some lube onto Tara's cock and stroked it to cover it, then held it in place while Cami moved back towards it.

Cami lifted her hips, hovering her ass over Tara's cock. "Here we go babe," Cami said, lowering her hips down.

I held Tara's cock tight, watching Cami's asshole push against the tip of her friend's member. I watched the tiny head of Tara's cock disappear into Cami's rectum while slowly lowered herself onto the fat member.

"Holy shit that's a thick dick, mmmf," Cami groaned, holding herself there, not even halfway onto Tara's girl cock.

Tara breathed shallowly, her cock flexing in my hand. "Oh my God, it's squeezing my clit so hard," Tara cried out.

Cami started pushing herself further onto Tara's cock, groaning loudly. I moved my hand away from Tara's cock, watching it disappear into Cami's asshole. "Fffffffuck that's a big dick," Cami yelled, holding herself there, breathing heavily.

"Oh my God, oh my God, it's so tight and warm around my clitty, damn," Tara gasped, trying to free her legs from Cami's grip.

Cami looked over her shoulder at me, a looked of pleasure on her face, "Fuck she's ripping my ass wide open, mmm. Fuck her John, take her virginity."

I nodded slowly, standing there in amazement, listening to both of them breathing quickly. I squirted some lube onto my hand and started stroking my cock, prepping it to take Tara's virginity. I knew I wanted to, but wasn't sure if she could handle what I was about to do at the same time as Cami sitting on her cock.

Cami started grinding her ass on top of her friend, moaning loudly, "Fuck babe, I wish I had known you had this big dick a long time ago, mmm."

I squatted down lining my cock up with Tara's asshole, pushing the head of my cock against it. I heard Tara yelp as I steadily pushed against her hole, feeling it open, and letting my cock slide in. "Mmmmm," I groaned feeling her rectal muscles constrict around my penetrating cock.

"Ooooohhhhh my Gggggggoooooooodddddddddddd, fffffffffffffffff," Tara cried out.

I slowly pushed into Tara's bowels, feeling her rectum begin to relax, burying my cock fully inside of her, feeling Cami's ass against my abdomen. I leaned close to Cami, whispering, "Holy shit this is insane."

Cami lightly laughed, then said, "That's it, fuck her ass, John, let her experience it."

I didn't move, enjoying the feeling of Tara's prostate pulsating against my shaft. I felt Cami start moving her hips, fucking herself on Tara's cock. I started pulling my hips back, feeling Tara's sphincter contract around my cock, I pulled back a few inches before sinking back into Tara's ass, grinding myself against her.

"Oh my God, it feels like I have to poo, but good at the same time," Tara wailed, her asshole relaxing more and more as I started fucking her slowly.

"Oh yeah babe, you like that don't you?" Cami lamented, riding Tara's cock faster.

I started grunting noisily moving in and out of Tara's ass a little faster, feeling her prostate throb harder. I reached around Cami and grabbed her flopping cock, tugging on it as she rode Tara harder.

"Mmm fffffffuck John, her dick is incredible, ffuck it's really filling me up," Cami moaned, laying her head back on my shoulder.

"Oh my God, oh my God, my clit is going to squirt, it's going to squirt, I'm soooo fucking close," Tara announced.

"Oh yes Tara, shoot that cum in my ass, let me feel it babe, fill my ass up," Cami groaned, sitting down on Tara's cock, and grinding on it.

I felt Tara's prostate grow against my cock, tightening up her rectum, and making it hard to move. I continued tugging on Cami's cock hard, feeling precum leaking from it.

Tara's asshole suddenly constricted tight, forcing my cock out. "Uuuhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh, ffffffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," Tara groaned, her orgasm overtaking her.

"Holy shit, she's cumming in me, she's cumming in my ass, fuck yesssssss," Cami exclaimed, lifting her hips slightly.

I watched Tara's thick cock flex and throb, unloading her cum into Cami's bowels. I stepped back slightly, watching some of Tara's cum leaking out of Cami's ass, around her thick shaft, her cock continuing to flex in Cami's bowels.

"Mmmmm, so fucking hot, your cum feels so good in my ass," Cami moaned, letting go of Tara's legs and collapsing on top of her, cuddling with her friend.

I watched Tara's cock slowly shrink and finally slip out of Cami's gaping asshole, followed by a steady stream of her cum, both of them breathing heavily. I moved in behind Cami, her anus contracting with her breathing and slowly closing. I put my hand on Cami's ass, lining my cock up with her hole, and pushed my cock into her cum-filled hole, easily slipping into her rectum.

"Mmm, fuck yes John, fuck my cum-filled ass, mmm," Cami groaned, looking over her shoulder at me.

I started fucking Cami's ass swiftly, feeling Tara's cum coat my cock, and squishing in Cami's bowels. I grabbed Cami's hips fucking her as hard as I could, enjoying the feeling of her sloppy ass.

Cami pushed herself up, arching her back, and grabbed her cock, tugging on it. "Fuck me, John oh yes fuck me hard, make me cum all over Tara," she said through gritted teeth.

I pounded her hard, my hips smacking against her ass cheeks, feeling my orgasm building inside of me. I started grunting loudly, looking around Cami, at Tara laying on the bed under us, seeing her focused on Cami's cock.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum," Cami groaned, arching her back even more.

I felt her prostate grow harder, pressing against my cock sliding in and out of her bowels, heightening my excitement. "Mmm, I'm gonna cum, do you want me to cum in your sloppy asshole?" I groaned, feeling my balls tightening up for their release.

"Yes John, fuck me, fucking fill me up," Cami moaned.

I buried my cock in her bowels as it surged harder, firing the first shot deep into her ass. "Mmm fuck," I yelled, my hips jerking, unloading my cum deep into Cami's rectum.

"Ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk, I'm cumming, fuck yes, I'm cumming" Cami screamed, her prostate pushing hard against my spewing cock.

I looked over Cami's shoulder, watching her cum fly out of her cock, splashing onto Tara's tits and abdomen. I continued jerking my hips, emptying the rest of my load into Cami's bowels, watching Cami's cum continue to spew out of her cock.

Cami's body continued to jerk and tremble in front of me, her cock dribbling out the rest of her cum. "Holy shit that was awesome," she gasped, reaching back and rubbing the back of my head lovingly.

I chuckled lightly, slowly withdrawing my semi-hard cock out of her ass. I looked down and saw my cock covered with the mixture of Tara's and my cum, glistening in the light. I looked at Cami's gaping ass, a river of our cum mixture flowing out, running down and dripping onto Tara's flaccid cock.

Cami moved off of Tara and collapsed on the bed next to her friend, a huge smile on her face. She rolled on her side, looking at Tara, "Did you enjoy that?"

Tara slowly nodded, looking down at Cami's cum glistening on her tits and abdomen. "Fuck yes, and you squirted all over me," she said, turning her head towards Cami.

"Mmm hmm, it was fucking incredible," Cami said, smiling wide. She moved closer to Tara, putting her arm over her friend, "So think you can go again?"

Tara looked at Cami in shock, "Wh... what?"

"You need to fuck John now," Cami said, giggling and looking at me devilishly.

I looked at her in shock, swallowing hard, knowing Tara's thickness would stretch my ass open, "Cami, what did I tell you last night about this two times in a row?"

"Oh you're not going to fuck, you're going to get fucked. You haven't been fucked tonight yet, and you got to fuck Tara, so it's only fair she gets to fuck you now," Cami laughed.

I was trying to come up with ways to avoid Tara fucking me with her fat member but knew Cami wouldn't take any excuse for not letting it happen. I swallowed hard again, and slowly nodded, "O... okay."

"That's the spirit," Cami chuckled. She turned to Tara, "Get up in the middle of the bed babe, I have a way to get you hard and get John prepared to be fucked."

I watched Tara slowly move up onto the bed, turning herself so she was laying in the middle of it, her cock laying limp between her legs. I looked at Cami, wondering what she had in store for me and her friend.

"Okay John, get up on the bed, so you can suck Tara's dick back to life," Cami smiled, patting a spot between Tara's legs.

I reluctantly moved up onto the bed, getting on my hands and knees between Tara's spread legs, looking at her in the eyes. I looked down at her limp member, seeing our cum mixture drying on it. I lowered my upper body, leaving my ass in the air until my head was just above Tara's cock. I dropped down, opening my mouth wide, and fully engulfing her shriveled member, sucking on it hard.

Tara moaned loudly, running a hand through my hair, "Mmf, oh God yes, suck my clit."

"That's it you dirty man, get her dick hard," Cami said excitedly.

I bobbed my head up and down, slurping on Tara's cock, tasting our cum and swallowing it, feeling her legs trembling on either side of me. I felt Cami's hands grab my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and a sudden warmth against my anus. I stopped bobbing my head, knowing what Cami was about to do, but waiting for it to happen.

Tara started moving her hips, trying to encourage me to continue sucking on her cock. "Why'd you stop? Suck my clit," She pleaded, her body writhing under me.

I felt the sudden wetness against my anus, sending shockwaves throughout my body, the tip of Cami's tongue trying to penetrate my backdoor. I moaned into Tara's growing cock, feeling Cami's tongue flick across and around my anus, causing my body to tingle.

"Mmm, yes get my clit all hard again," Tara groaned, pushing against the back of my head with her hand, as I resumed sucking her cock.

I felt Cami move her hand away from my ass cheek and grab my dangling limp member, tugging on it hard, as she started pushing her tongue into my anus. She pushed her tongue further into my ass, burying her face between my ass cheeks, and started working her tongue in and out of my hole, giving me all kinds of new sensations.

Tara's cock grew fully erect in my mouth, stretching my lips to the limit again, her whole body trembling under me. "Mmm yes, suck my hard clitty, oh my God yes," she said through gritted teeth.

Cami continued moving her tongue in and out of my asshole while tugging harder on my hardening cock. She pulled her head back, removing her tongue from my backdoor, and asked, "Did he get your dick hard again Tara?"

"Mmm hmm, God he's good," Tara responded, wrapping her legs around my torso trying to hold me there.

Cami giggled, smacking my ass, "That he is, but I think it's time you split his ass wide open."

Tara groaned, reluctantly moving her legs back down to the bed, "But it feels so good."

I removed my mouth from Tara's cock with an audible pop, looking over my shoulder at Cami in despair. 'Please no,' I mouthed in protest.

"Oh yes lover boy, Tara's going to stretch you out real good," Cami said, smiling sadistically. "Come on Tara, come back here, it's time for you to fuck his ass," she commanded, her eyes focused on me.

Tara moved out from under me, and joined Cami behind me, looking at Cami intently. She then focused on my ass, still high in the air, "So how do I do this?"

"Normally we would prep the hole for penetration, by fingering it, but since he's being such a naughty man today, we're just going to lube up your dick and his hole for you to fuck," Cami said, grabbing the bottle of lube.

Cami squirted some lube onto her hand, then grabbed Tara's cock covering it with lube. I watched Tara close her eyes, and open her mouth, moving her hips into Cami's hand.

I pushed myself up looking back at Tara's glistening, thick member, watching Cami tug on her friend's cock. I looked up at Cami, focused on getting Tara's cock coated with lube, wanting to protest again, but kept remained silent.

"Tara, lube up his hole," Cami said, handing the bottle to her friend.

Tara took the bottle of lube from Cami and focused on my asshole. She squirted some lube directly onto my anus and put her hand between my ass cheeks, rubbing the lube onto it.

I wiggled my ass a little, letting out a soft moan, enjoying the feeling of her soft hand rubbing my crack. "Put a finger inside me," I groaned, pushing my ass against her hand.

"Oh no you don't, we're just going to fuck that ass," Cami said, smacking my ass hard.

I winced from the smack, feeling my ass cheek stinging. I looked at Cami in trepidation, a little surprised by how she was acting and taking control of this.

"Okay Tara, time to fuck his ass," Cami said, moving to the side of me.

Tara moved up behind me, looking at Cami for guidance. I watched Cami grab her friend's cock, pulling it toward its destination.

I sucked in my breath, feeling the tip of Tara's cock brush against my backdoor, knowing it was about to penetrate me. I looked in front of me, trying to relax as much as possible, but finding it hard to do.

"Push forward Tara, push your dick into his ass," Cami said excitedly, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart.

I felt the head of Tara's cock slip up my crack, her thick shaft rubbing against my anus. She pulled back and put the head of her cock against my hole again, pushing against it, trying to enter me.

The head of Tara's cock started to penetrate me, before it slipped up my crack again, eliciting a sound of disgust from her. "You have to hold it steady until you're inside the hole," Cami giggled.

Tara pulled back again, pushing the head of her cock against my anus again. I felt the tip of her cock begin to enter my anal ring again, this time entering my rectum and opening it up.

I sucked in my breath, feeling Tara's thick shaft stretch my sphincter causing a little pain. I put my forehead on the bed, trying to relax my rectal muscles, her cock stretching my bowels.

"Oh my God this is amazing," Tara chirped, her cock only halfway inside my ass.

"Mmm, look at your dick stretching his ass wide, God that's so fucking hot," Cami cooed, releasing my ass cheeks. "Do you like that fat, beautiful dick stretching you open John?" She asked, moving up the bed towards my head.

"Mmm," I moaned, unable to say anything else, my ass hurting from being stretched so much.

"Fuck him, Tara, teach him not to be such a naughty boy," Cami said excitedly.

Tara shoved her fat cock fully into my ass, causing me to yelp in pain. She slowly pulled back, my rectal muscles trying to push her completely out, but before she pulled out completely she pushed her cock back into me, making me yelp again, my cock losing its rigidity.

"Oh does that hurt John?" Cami asked. "That's too fucking bad, should've thought about that before you decided to resist us," she continued, moving in front of me.

I lifted my head looking up at Cami, tears in my eyes, the pain slowly beginning to subside as Tara started moving faster in and out of my ass. "Fuck her cock is so big," I bellowed.

"Oh yes, and it's fucking you so good," Cami smiled. "Now comes the fun part, you get to suck my dick, while you get fucked," she said, holding the base of her cock, guiding it towards my mouth.

I opened my mouth to protest, but Cami immediately shoved her cock into my mouth, shoving it into my throat. I choked on her cock, trying to pull my head back, but Cami's hand was already on the back of my head, holding me there.

"Mmm, yes choke on my dick. How do you like being stuffed on both ends now?" Cami yelled, starting to fuck my mouth.

I moaned into Cami's cock, Tara fucking my ass even harder, her thick member rubbing hard against my prostate, my whole body beginning to tingle. I started pushing my hips back into Tara's thrusts, the pain in my anal cavity gone, becoming more turned on, and starting to enjoy myself.

"How is it Tara, how do you like fucking his tight ass?" Cami asked, shoving her cock into my throat, and holding it there.

"So good, so fucking good, I'm gonna squirt again," Tara groaned, breathing heavily.

"Mmm, cum in his ass, he loves it, squirt your cum in his ass babe," Cami moaned, slowly fucking my mouth again. "I think I'm going to fuck your ass too John, after Tara cums in your ass, I'm going to fuck you so hard. Would you like that, would you like me to fuck your ass and cum in it too?" She asked, pulling her cock completely out of my mouth.

I looked up at her with lust, turned on more than ever, "Oh fuck yes."

"Mmm, that's a good boy," Cami said, moving to the side of me again.

I heard Tara grunting behind me, her hips slapping against my ass as she fucked me. I looked under me, seeing a steady stream of precum leaking out of my semi-erect cock. The pressure of Tara's cock rubbing against my prostate was giving me the feeling I was going to cum again, my whole body tingling even more.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, I'm going to fucking squirt, mmf," Tara gasped.

"That's it cum, Tara, fill his ass with your cum," Cami urged.

I felt Tara's cock begin to grow even fatter in my ass, applying even more pressure against my prostate, realizing she was about to cum. I arched my back, feeling like I was going to explode in an orgasm any second.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," Tara groaned, pushing deep into my bowels as the sudden warmth of her cum began to fill me. Her body thrashed wildly behind me, her cock throbbing multiple times as it dumped cum into my ass.

It felt like electricity shot from my prostate, and coursed throughout my body, giving me one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. My semi-hard cock spilled cum onto the bed under me, as my body bucked hard.

"Holy shit he's cumming with no one even touching his dick, and it's not even hard," Cami excitedly exclaimed, watching her friend and I cum together.

Tara fell across my back, her body continuously twitching and her cock still throbbing in my ass. "Ohhh fuckkkkkk," she gasped breathlessly.

I fell flat on the bed, my body completely exhausted from my orgasm, unable to move. "Ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," I groaned, completely out of breath.

Tara followed me down, laying across my back, still trying to catch her breath. "Yeah," she whispered.

I felt Tara move off me, her softening cock pulling out of my gaping ass. I looked over my shoulder, realizing Cami had pulled her friend off me, and was getting ready to fuck me, as she moved over my legs, guiding her cock toward my gaping hole.