Our New Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes watered, saliva running down my chin and dripping off, as I choked on her cock, looking up at the dominant woman with lust. I felt a hand grab my balls, lightly squeezing them, causing me to wince at their sensitivity.

"Oh my somebody is awfully jumpy," my wife giggled from behind me.

I couldn't respond to Elizabeth, focused on the cock choking the life out of me. My wife continued to fondle my balls, squeezing them harder, while Mandy started moving her hips, throat fucking me.

Mandy pulled her cock completely out of my mouth, looking down at me with a smile. "Liz, can I fuck this naughty boy's ass?" She asked, staring into my eyes.

I felt my wife move up behind me, her hot breath on my ear, "Do you want to get fucked honey? Huh, do you want Mandy to fuck you with her hard cock?"

I slowly nodded, looking at Mandy's cock as it bounced in front of me, glistening with my saliva. I looked back up at the domineering woman, seeing a bigger smile on her face.

I felt Elizabeth move away from me, her hands grabbing my arms, pulling me up, "Get up honey."

I stood up and was forced to turn around by my wife, facing the bed, seeing Cami and Tara sitting on the bed, smiling at me. Elizabeth put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me forward, "Bend over honey so Mandy can fuck you."

I fell forward, my chest landing on the bed, laying face down between Cami and Tara. I propped myself up on my elbows, feeling hands grab my ass cheeks, and spread them apart. I looked over my shoulder at Mandy, watching her lick her lips, moving up behind me.

"Such a tight-looking hole, I'm going to enjoy opening it up," Mandy said excitedly, slowly stroking her long cock.

I heard lube being squirted out next to me, knowing it was Elizabeth doing it. I turned my head to look at my wife, watching her drop the bottle of lube on the bed and move her hand toward my anus. "Fuckkkk," I groaned, feeling the cold lube against my warm asshole.

"And I'm going to enjoy watching you open up his tight hole," Elizabeth cooed, rubbing her lubed hand up and down my crack. "Cami, take his attention off of us," she ordered, moving her hand away from my asshole and grabbing Mandy's cock.

"With pleasure," Cami giggled, quickly moving up onto the bed, sitting down in front of me. She spread her legs on either side of my arms, holding the base of her thick cock, "Come on John, you heard your wife, suck."

I opened my mouth, keeping my eyes focused on Cami's, moving my mouth onto her cock. I groaned into Cami's member, feeling the head of Mandy's cock pushing against my backdoor.

"Fuck yesss," Mandy growled, the head of her cock slipping past my anal ring.

Cami put a hand on my head as she started lifting her hips off the bed, fucking my mouth slowly. "That's it, John suck my dick," she cooed, moving her hips a little faster.

Mandy slowly pushed her cock into my rectum, making a hissing sound as she sunk into me. "Holy shit, so fucking tight and hot, fuck it's been too long," she hissed, fully burying her cock in my ass.

I ground my ass against Mandy's hips, her long cock hitting new places in my bowels, heightening my pleasure. I sucked on Cami's cock hard, putting my hands under her ass to get her to go faster, enjoying the spit roast.

"Now fuck him Mandy, open up his tight ass," my wife said excitedly.

Mandy moved her hips back, almost pulling her cock out of my ass. "Shit, his tight ass is trying to milk my cock already," she announced, pushing her cock back into my rectum.

I sucked harder on Cami's cock fucking my mouth, my pleasure from Mandy fucking me being muffled. I moved my ass back into Mandy's inward thrusts, her cock rubbing against my engorged prostate quickly building the pressure inside of me.

Mandy started fucking my ass harder, grunting and hissing loudly behind me. "Fuck yes, God I love fucking this tight hole," she growled, slamming into me harder with each thrust.

"Tara get on the bed next to Cami, I want your cock inside me," Elizabeth said from beside me.

Tara jumped up onto the bed and laid down, her hard cock pointing towards the ceiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Elizabeth move over Tara's legs and up the teen's body. She reached between her legs and grabbed Tara's cock, lining it up with her pussy.

I pulled away from Cami's cock as she moved her hand from my head, focused on the same thing I was. I watched Elizabeth slide the tip of Tara's cock against her slit, teasing it for a while.

Mandy buried her cock in my ass, watching my wife as well. Her cock continued throbbing in my ass, urging on Elizabeth, "Oh yes Elizabeth, ride that girl's beautiful cock."

Cami moved away from in front of me and moved in between Tara's spread legs. "Let me help you, Mrs. Anderson," she said, grabbing the base of Tara's cock.

My wife put her hands on Tara's shoulders, holding herself steady as she slowly moved her hips down, Tara's thick member disappearing inside of her. "Fuck yes," Elizabeth moaned, sinking fully onto Tara's cock.

Mandy pulled her hips back, laying across my back, and thrusting back into me. "You like me fucking your ass, while your wife rides that big cock of Tara's, don't you?" She asked, picking up speed again.

I threw my head back, grunting when Mandy slammed into me. "Yes, fuck my ass, fuck me," I groaned, arching my back.

Mandy pushed herself back up and grabbed my hips, fucking me hard as she could. "Damn I love fucking this ass so much," she groaned loudly.

Elizabeth sat on top of Tara, grinding her pelvis against the teen. She slowly lifted her hips, her pussy gripping tightly around Tara's glistening shaft. She slammed back down onto Tara with a grunt and rotated her hips on top of the teen.

I looked at Cami, who was smiling devilishly at me. I didn't pay much attention to her, focused on the cock fucking me, feeling the familiar feeling of a prostate orgasm growing inside of me.

I closed my eyes, arching my back even more. "Fuck my ass, fuck I'm going to cum," I groaned, pushing hard back into Mandy.

"Oh the naughty boy is going to cum already, huh he's going to cum while locked in his cage and me fucking his ass?" Mandy yelled, slamming into me even harder. "Cum for me slut, cum with my cock in your dirty asshole," she yelled louder.

I laid my forehead on the bed, looking down at my caged cock, a steady stream of precum flowing out and hanging down between my legs from the cage, swaying in the air as Mandy fucked me. I focused on the pleasure of Mandy's cock rubbing across my prostate, feeling like I could explode any second.

The bed had stopped shaking, my wife turning her attention to Mandy fucking me. "Holy shit, he's going to cum while locked in his cage," Elizabeth exclaimed.

"Oh fuck," I cried out, lifting my head and throwing it back, feeling my orgasm race through my body. I fucked myself on Mandy's cock, electricity shooting throughout my body, cum flying out of my caged cock, landing on my inner thighs and the floor below me.

"Fuck, he's having a sissygasm," Mandy said, laughing. She squeezed my hips harder in her hands, "Fucking hell, his ass just got so fucking tight, so fucking incredible," she yelled, continuing to fuck me through my orgasm.

I fell forward onto the bed, my orgasm continuing to course through my body. Mandy took advantage of my current state, moving her hands up to my shoulders, and pounding her cock harder into me more than ever.

"Fuck his ass feels so good," Mandy said through gritted teeth.

I lay there like a rag doll, my body completely drained from my orgasm, giving Mandy free rein to do as she pleased. I looked up at my wife, as she focused on her coworker pounding my ass, a huge grin on her face.

"Fucking shit, I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum in his tight ass," Mandy groaned loudly, her cock getting harder in my ass.

"Yes Mandy, that's it fucking cum in his ass," Elizabeth yelled excitedly.

I felt Mandy's cock growing harder in my bowels, stretching my sphincter even more.

"Fuck, here it comes, fuck yes," Mandy cried out, pulling her hips back until just the head of her cock was in my rectum.

I felt her cock throb, followed by the sudden rush of the warmth of her cum filling my bowels. I moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of Mandy's throbbing cock stretching my anus and her cum flooding my rectum.

"Fuck, fuck, fffuuuccckkk," Mandy groaned, her orgasm seeming to go on and on.

I tried pushing my hips back into Mandy, her orgasm finally waning. I groaned softly as she pushed her cock deep into my ass, falling across my back, breathing heavily. "Fuck that was amazing," she gasped, her cock still twitching inside me.

I chuckled softly under her, feeling her cum oozing out around her wilting member, and running down my thighs. I felt her limp member slip out of my backdoor, leaving me feeling empty, more of her cum oozing out and running down my balls as I contracted my anal muscles.

Elizabeth looked down at me with a grin, "That was fucking hot, did you like that honey?"

I slowly nodded, giving her a half smile, still feeling exhausted. "Thank you, baby," I finally said.

Elizabeth giggled, and turned her attention back to Tara, "It's our turn now." She slowly lifted her hips and began riding Tara's cock again.

Mandy slowly pushed herself off of me and sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling at me. "Damn, fucking your ass was incredible, and you're the first one that's had a sissygasm while I fucked them."

I pushed myself up, snickering at her, "Thanks, I guess?"

Mandy laughed before looking over her shoulder at my wife and Tara. She looked back at me, "Time for me to get in this action."

I looked at her in confusion, while she moved up onto the bed and stood in front of my wife. I immediately figured out what she meant as she grabbed the base of her limp cock and presented it to my wife.

"Suck your hubby's ass off my cock hun," Mandy said, wiggling her cock in front of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked up at her coworker before opening her mouth and engulfing Mandy's limp member. She continued to ride Tara while bobbing her head back and forth on Mandy's flaccid cock.

"Oh yes, that's it hun suck my cock, get me hard again," Mandy moaned, sucking in her lower lip and throwing her head back.

I stood up, looking at Cami. She was holding the bottle of lube looking at me devilishly. She squirted some lube onto her hand and grabbed her cock stroking it with the lube, smiling at me, "Are you ready for this?"

Cami moved up behind my wife, putting a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder, causing my wife to stop. I looked on, knowing what the teen was planning to do, but wondered if my wife could handle it.

Elizabeth moaned into Mandy's cock, before pulling away from her coworker and looking back at Cami. "Oh my God, are you seriously going to do that?" She asked, a look of fear on her face.

Cami nodded, focusing her attention on Elizabeth's ass. She pushed my wife forward, causing Elizabeth to lay across Tara, moving up closer behind my wife.

I moved to get a better vantage point, watching Cami squirt lube onto my wife's ass crack. She closed the bottle and tossed it aside, putting her hand between Elizabeth's ass cheeks, rubbing up and down her crack.

Mandy dropped to her knees in front of my wife and reached across my wife's body. She grabbed Elizabeth's ass cheeks and spread them apart, smiling at Cami, "I'll help you out hun."

Cami rubbed my wife's rosebud with her fingers, while slowly stroking her cock with her other hand. She started probing Elizabeth's anal ring with her fingers, cooing in excitement, "Mmm Mrs. Anderson, your ass feels tight."

My wife moaned in agreement, continuing to look back at Cami with interest. "I... I don't think I'll be able to take both of your thick cocks down there."

Cami softly chuckled, "We're about to find out." Cami moved up on her knees, holding her cock steady, guiding it towards my wife's anus.

I felt my caged cock begin to tingle and jump, knowing my wife was about to be double penetrated by two thick cocks. I watched with interest, watching Cami try to push her cock against Elizabeth's backdoor.

Elizabeth sucked in her lower lip, biting on it, as Cami's cock slowly began to enter her. My wife's head quickly snapped forward, "Holy fucking shit, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried out, pushing her head against Mandy's abdomen.

"Oh yes, so fucking tight," Cami groaned, her cock slowly sinking into my wife's bowels.

I watched as my wife's anus was being stretched to the max, a little amazed she wasn't crying out even more. I could hear Elizabeth breathing heavily, obviously trying to relax her ass to accommodate Cami's thick cock.

Cami's hips finally rested against my wife's ass cheeks, holding herself there. "Wow Mrs. Anderson, look at that, you have both of our dicks inside of you," she groaned excitedly.

Elizabeth slowly turned her head, looking back at Cami, tears in her eyes, "Holy shit, I have never felt so fucking full down there in my life, please be careful."

Mandy knelt up and put her hand on Elizabeth's head, making my wife look at her. "Let's fill all of your holes now hun," she said, guiding her cock into my wife's mouth.

"Mmf," Elizabeth gasped when Mandy shoved her cock into her mouth.

My cock strained against the cage, begging for freedom, taking in the scene in front of me. I wanted to join in on the action but had to settle for just watching.

Cami started to slowly fuck my wife's ass, grunting loudly each time she sunk back into Elizabeth's bowels. "Damn this feels amazing," the teen gasped, slowly moving a little faster.

Mandy started fucking Elizabeth's mouth with her revived cock, shoving it into my wife's throat, causing my wife to choke, before pulling it back a little. "Mmm hmm, she loves it, she loves having all three holes filled with cock," Mandy said excitedly.

Tara was trying to fuck my wife's pussy from underneath but wasn't able to move a whole lot. "I can feel your clit rubbing against mine Cami, this is incredible," she cooed.

I stood there in awe, watching Cami fuck my wife's ass faster and faster, Tara finally able to fuck her pussy harder from below, and my wife's saliva dripping off of Mandy's cock fucking her throat. My cock was beginning to hurt from the cage as it throbbed against it, wanting to get fully erect, jealous of being left out.

"Fuck this tightness is going to make me cum already," Cami announced, quickly pulling her cock out of my wife's asshole.

I looked at Elizabeth's gaping asshole, wondering if was going to be able to walk after this. I watched it slowly closing, but contracted each time Tara drove her cock into my wife's pussy.

Mandy pulled her cock away from Elizabeth, looking down at her coworker lustfully, "You liked being packed full of cock didn't you?"

My wife nodded her head, trying to ride Tara's cock again, now that Cami had pulled out of her ass. Elizabeth looked down at Tara, "Are you ready to cum yet?"

"I'm close, but not yet," Tara responded.

"Let's change positions so you can fill me up sweetheart," Elizabeth said, slowly pulling her pussy off of Tara's glistening member.

I watched Tara flex her cock, making it bounce in the air, obviously missing the warmth of Elizabeth's pussy. I watched my wife plop down on the edge of the bed, and lay back, looking up at me with a grin.

"Come on Tara, fuck me, fuck my pussy until you cum," Elizabeth said, continuing to focus on me.

Tara excitedly pushed herself up and jumped off the bed, quickly moving between my wife's legs. She grabbed my wife's left leg and lifted it, putting it against her chest, guiding her cock towards my wife's swollen slit.

"Fuck yes," Elizabeth gasped, as Tara sunk into her pussy. "Now fuck me, sweetheart, knock me up," my wife groaned.

Tara didn't need any encouragement, she started fucking my wife with reckless abandon. "Ffff... Ffff... Fffuck yes, so fucking good," Tara grunted, fucking Elizabeth relentlessly.

Mandy knelt above my wife's head, taking in the action, while Cami stood next to her friend, watching her fuck Elizabeth. Both of the voyeurs stroked their cocks, obviously waiting for their turn to fuck my wife.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, watching Tara's thick cock move in and out of my wife's stretched pussy. I looked up at Elizabeth's face, her eyes closed and a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

"Mmf, oh fuck, fuck, yes fuck me, Tara, fill me up with your load," Elizabeth cooed, her body bouncing from Tara fucking her.

I looked back down at Tara's cock moving in and out of my wife, her pussy clinging tight to the teen's thick shaft. I could sense Tara was getting close as her movements started becoming erratic, and her balls pulling even tighter against her body.

"Fuck, I'm gonna squirt, fuck yes I'm going to fucking squirt inside you," Tara gasped, burying her fat cock inside my wife.

"Yes, give me that cum sweetheart, give me a baby, knock me up," Elizabeth cried out.

"Fffuuuccckkk yes," Tara cried out, her whole body trembling and jerking.

I looked down at their coupling, watching Tara's cock pulsate as it spilled its load into Elizabeth's pussy. My cock throbbed hard against its cage even more, pushing the metal ring out and tugging on my ball sack, wanting freedom more than ever.

"Fuck yes, fill me up Tara, so fucking hot and wet," Elizabeth crooned, her body writhing on the bed.

Tara's orgasm started to wane, her body slumping forward in exhaustion, catching herself with her hands on either side of Elizabeth. She slowly moved her hips forward and back, ensuring she got all of her fertile seed inside of my wife. "God that was amazing," she gasped.

I watched the teen slowly begin to withdraw her softening cock, noticing streaks of her cum sticking to her shaft. Tara's cock slipped out of my wife's slit, followed by a small trickle of her cum, and ran down my wife's ass crack, as Elizabeth lowered her leg down.

Elizabeth lifted her head to look at me, smiling wide, "That's the first one. Now clean her off honey."

I looked at Tara's dangling, limp member, glistening with the mixture of my wife's juices and her cum. I bent forward as Tara moved up in front of me, grabbing the base of her soft cock and sucking it into my mouth. I moaned into the teen's cock, my mouth and sinuses inundated by the smell and taste of their coital joining, turning me on even more.

Cami moved up between my wife's legs and quickly guided her cock into my wife's pussy, sinking fully into her easily. "My turn to impregnate you, Mrs. Anderson," the teen cooed, fucking Elizabeth hard.

"Yes sweetheart, give me your baby, fuck my pussy, and fill me up," Elizabeth groaned.

I bobbed my head up and down on Tara's limp cock, sucking hard on it, enjoying the taste of my wife and her cum on her cock. Tara suddenly pulled her cock out of my mouth and looked down at me. "Maybe you can get me hard again later, but for now, watch your wife get knocked up," she said, stepping back to watch her friend fuck my wife now.

I looked down at Cami's cock moving in and out of Elizabeth, listening to the squishing sounds coming from my wife's cum filled hole. I looked up at Mandy, whose eyes were locked on the teen fucking my wife, still slowly stroking her cock.

"That's it Cami, fuck me, fuck a baby into me, give me a baby," Elizabeth said, urging the teen on.

Cami grunted loudly, fucking Elizabeth as hard as she could, "So fucking wet, fff," she gasped, sweat forming on her face.

My wife didn't seem to care that she wasn't having any orgasms from them fucking her, just focused on them cumming inside of her. She has her eyes closed again, a look of pure pleasure on her face.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, yes I'm going to cum," Cami announced, pounding in and out of my wife hard. Suddenly she buried her cock into my wife and held herself there, throwing her head back, opening her mouth but remaining quiet.