Our New Babysitter Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife has me locked in a cage, and surprises with a new guest.
8.7k words
4.42
16.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Authors note:

I know it's been over a month since I released the previous chapter, but as I said before, with things so busy at work, I haven't had time to just sit down and write. Hopefully, this coming fall things will slow down a bit for me.

After Cami and Tara had left for the evening, my wife and I didn't discuss anything that had just happened or the fact that she wanted to get pregnant from them. My wife had turned into a new person since Cami had babysat for us, part of me liked it, part of me didn't, and I was torn between it.

I spent the night wondering how else she could surprise me anymore. The evening had been filled with surprises from her, starting with the bondage and up to her plan to be impregnated by Cami or Tara.

I tossed and turned in bed, the chastity cage slightly uncomfortable, until I was finally able to fall asleep. I woke up several times throughout the night, my cock trying to get hard, but being prevented by the cage, frustrating me.

The next morning my cock was swollen against the cage, begging for freedom. It finally relented after about 30 minutes.

"Sleep well, honey?" Elizabeth asked, entering the kitchen.

I sat at the dining room table, eating some eggs and toast. I looked at her with disgust, "About as good as I could have I guess."

"Awe what's the matter, honey?" She asked, walking up to the table.

"I'm sure you know. My cock hurts, and it took forever for him to go soft this morning," I said.

"Awe, what a shame, you poor thing," she said with a laugh, leaning over and giving me a quick kiss

"So when do I get this fucking thing off of me?" I asked angrily.

"I already told you, when I say, it may be later today, or maybe not, we'll just have to see how good you are tonight," she smiled.

"Fuck," I grumbled under my breath.

-------------------------------------------------

At around 6 in the evening, our doorbell rang. I stayed on the couch while Elizabeth answered the door. I heard her talking to whom I assumed was Cami and Tara.

I looked toward the entryway, seeing my wife leading another woman into the front room. 'What the hell?' I thought to myself, not seeing Cami or Tara.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Mandy," my wife said, leading the woman to the couch.

"So is this the naughty boy?" Mandy asked, sitting down next to me.

I looked at Mandy in shock, checking out her interesting outfit. My wife had told me there was going to be a surprise for me, but I wasn't expecting this.

Mandy was wearing a black, tight-fitting tube bodycon dress, that hugged her curves well. Her tits were a little bigger than my wife's, and a nice, firm ass. Her muscular thighs were covered by sheer black leggings, that disappeared under the bottom of her dress, and knee-high leather high-heel boots.

"That he is Mandy," Elizabeth giggled, sitting down next to Mandy. "The other two should be here shortly," my wife continued.

Mandy nodded at my wife, then turned to me, "Aren't we a quiet one, eh?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "So how do you and my wife know each other?" I asked, not sure what else to say.

"We work together, Mandy started about 6 months ago," my wife answered.

"That's right, and we became good friends, especially after the business trip last week," Mandy added.

I looked at the two of them, wide-eyed, wondering if there was something I didn't know about that happened during the business trip. "Why during the business trip?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, Elizabeth told me about you cheating on her with your guy's babysitter while she was there and only found out about it from the babysitter. I told her that something similar to that happened to me a while back, and explained how I got revenge on him," Mandy said with a shit-eating grin.

"So last night and this fucking chastity cage that she put on me was your fucking idea?" I asked angrily.

"Part of last night, yes. The chastity device you have on, no, that was all her," Mandy responded.

"So where the fuck did you get the idea for this fucking cage?" I asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth laughed, "From some things I read about how to punish and dominate a man."

Our conversation was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I sat on the couch in disbelief, as Elizabeth went to answer the door. My wife had planned this whole thing out by searching the internet for ideas and consulting a coworker.

I looked toward the entryway as my wife led Cami and Tara into the front room, the three of them giggling. After my wife introduced Cami and Tara to Mandy, the four of them headed off to our bedroom, leaving me on the couch to speculate what was about to happen.

I still couldn't imagine how much our sex life had changed since the first time we had sex with Cami, as a form of punishment and the new person my wife had become. "Alright honey, we're ready for you," Elizabeth said from behind me.

I turned my head and looked at her with interest, my cock immediately beginning to harden in the cage at the sight of her outfit. She was wearing a red open-bust bra, her tits sticking out proudly in front of her, and a matching crotchless g-string.

"Damn, I wish I could fuck you right now," I groaned, getting up from the couch.

Elizabeth smiled slyly at me, "Mmm, but that's not possible," she said, walking up to me and grabbing my caged cock through my pants.

I winced as she pushed on the cage, pushing it into me. I decided to try my luck and reached down, cupping her exposed slit, my middle finger going between her labial lips, feeling her wetness.

"Mmm," my wife moaned, grinding her pussy against my hand.

I worked my middle finger into her hole, feeling the warmth and wetness inside, "Fuck you're so wet."

"Quit cheating," Elizabeth gasped, before moving her hips back and grabbing my hand, leading me to the bedroom.

My cock strained against the cage, as my wife led me into the room. I saw the dining room chair sitting in the corner of the room this time, almost right next to the bed. Cami, Tara, and Mandy all sat on the bed, each of them wearing different kinds of outfits.

Mandy's outfit was by far the most interesting. She wore a black and red leather bustier bodysuit, that was holding back her tits, and went on down her abdomen and down into her crotch, sitting there with her legs tight together. She still wore the sheer black leggings that went up under the bodysuit.

Tara wore a dark blue and black corset, with matching panties that held her thick cock back. Cami was wearing a black bustier that exposed her smaller tits, a matching pair of crotchless panties with her semi-hard cock hanging out of them, and suspender straps from the panties connected to black stockings.

Elizabeth led me to the chair, turning me to face the bed. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down along with my boxers, revealing my caged member to the room. She grabbed the cage, and looked down at it, giggling, "Oh my, look at him straining against the cage."

Cami and Tara both giggled, while Mandy got off the bed and walked up next to my wife. "Yeah, it looks pathetic," Mandy snickered, looking down at my caged cock.

"Honey, you're not going to be tied up this time, but you have to sit here and watch me have fun," Elizabeth said, fondling and squeezing my balls.

I winced slightly, my balls overly sensitive, looking at the two of them standing in front of me. "Can't I join in?" I asked.

"I think you will be joining us very soon, but for now just sit here," Elizabeth said, putting a hand on my shoulder and pushing me down to sit.

I sat down on the chair, Elizabeth turning around to face the bed, her juicy ass cheeks right in front of me. I reached out and ran my hand over one of them, causing her to jump slightly.

Elizabeth looked back at me, smiling, "Not so fast naughty boy."

I pulled my hand away, slowly nodding. My wife slowly moved to her knees in front of me, and moved towards Cami and Tara, grabbing Cami's exposed cock. Her head obstructed my view, but her arm movements told me she was stroking the teen's cock.

"So are you girls ready to have some fun?" Elizabeth asked, moving her other hand between Tara's legs.

Cami and Tara both nodded excitedly, looking at Elizabeth lustfully. Mandy got on her knees next to my wife, right in front of Tara, "Let me help you."

Elizabeth moved over until she was between Cami's legs, and Mandy moved between Tara's legs. I tried looking around my wife and Mandy, hoping to be able to watch them playing with the teen cocks in front of them. 'Fuck it,' I said to myself, jumping up from the chair and sitting on the bed next to Tara, wanting a front-row seat to the action.

Elizabeth looked up at me but didn't say anything, stroking Cami's erect member. She slyly grinned at me, before turning her attention back to Cami's cock, opening her mouth wide and moving it over the head of Cami's cock.

Cami let out a long groan, throwing her back in pleasure, my wife moving her mouth down the teen's cock. Elizabeth wrapped her lips tightly around Cami's member, moaning loudly into it, and sucking on it hard.

Mandy started tugging Tara's cock, quickly beginning to harden in her hand. She looked up at the teen, "My God, your cock is so thick."

Tara giggled, "I've heard that a lot lately."

Mandy smiled at Tara and then looked down at the cock in her hand, licking her lips. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, lowering her head towards it. The tip of her tongue made contact with the tip of Tara's cock, eliciting a loud moan from Tara.

I watched in awe as Mandy tried to push the tip of her tongue into Tara's urethral opening, Tara's whole body trembling and shaking. Mandy teased the head of Tara's member with her tongue, flicking it forward and back and side to side, causing Tara to moan louder and louder.

Elizabeth bobbed her head up and down on Cami's cock, loud sucking sounds coming from her. Cami moaned loudly, looking down at my wife, "Oh God yes, suck my dick, fuck yes."

My cock strained against its cage, trying to get fully erect, precum already oozing out of the tip. I reached over and grabbed one of Tara's tits, lightly squeezing it, and feeling the nipple pushing at the fabric restraining it.

Tara looked down at my hand fondling her tit, then at me, smiling, "Didn't want to be left out this time?"

I shook my head, squeezing her covered tit a little harder. I moved some fingers under her corset and pulled it aside, exposing her tit to me. I grabbed it moving my head towards her, opening my mouth and slowly wrapping my lips around her areola, flicking my tongue against her nipple.

"Oh God," Tara gasped, arching her back, pushing her tit into my face.

I sucked and nibbled on Tara's nipple, moving my hand under the corset covering her other tit, fondling it. I pulled my mouth off of her nipple and flicked my tongue against it, watching her arch her back even more.

"Mmf, fuck," Tara groaned, her body writhing in front of me.

"Honey you're cheating," Elizabeth said.

I pulled my head back and looked at my wife, shrugging my shoulders. "I couldn't help it," I said, smiling.

"Well if you couldn't help it, you could help by getting my pussy ready to be fucked," my wife said, slowly standing up.

I nodded at her, pulling my hand out of Tara's corset, while Mandy pulled away from the teen's cock with an audible pop, looking up at my wife. I stood up while Elizabeth sat down on the bed and laid back, her legs hanging over the edge. I moved in front of my wife, focusing on her exposed slit while moving to my knees between her legs.

Elizabeth lifted her legs, grabbing her thighs and holding them open. She looked down at me lustfully, "Get me all wet and ready honey."

I reached out, running my fingers across her pussy lips, listening to her softly moan. I smiled to myself, rubbing her slit up and down slowly, teasing it with my fingers. I focused on her eyes, pushing my fingers harder against her pussy, feeling her body jump and tremble. I pushed my middle finger between her pussy lips, feeling the warmth emanating from her hole.

"Oh fuck yes honey," my wife cooed, laying her head back.

I smiled, running my finger up and down between her lips, feeling her clit beginning to harden. I pulled my hand back slightly and put my index and middle fingers against her pussy lips spreading them apart, opening her slit, and exposing her hole and swollen clit to me. I leaned my head in, sticking my tongue out and pushing the tip into her entrance, tasting her nectar.

Elizabeth raised her head, looking down at me, "Mmm hmm, that's it, eat my pussy."

I groaned softly, delving my tongue deeper into her pussy. I started moving my tongue in and out of her pussy, my nose rubbing against her clit, feeling her body trembling even more.

Cami moved up next to my wife's head, holding her cock towards Elizabeth, and pushed it against my wife's lips. My wife opened her mouth, allowing the teen to push her cock into her mouth. Cami started fucking my wife's mouth, groaning loudly, her thick cock stretching Elizabeth's lips.

I felt a hand begin caressing my ass cheek, fingers running down my crack and over my anus. A finger started rubbing my anus, teasing it in a circular motion. I pushed my ass back slightly, wanting it to penetrate my backdoor.

"Someone likes that," Mandy chuckled from behind me.

I pulled away from Elizabeth's pussy, looking over my shoulder at Mandy. "Oh yes, finger my ass," I groaned pleadingly.

Mandy snickered, smacking my ass hard, "You'd like that huh?"

I slowly nodded, groaning from her playful smack. I started rocking my hips back and forth slowly, "Please play with my ass," I begged.

Mandy grinned, moving up on her knees higher, grabbing my ass cheeks. "You mean like this?" She asked, moving her hips forward until they pushed against my ass, grinding herself against me.

I looked at her in shock, feeling what felt like a hard rod pushing into the crack of my ass, moving up and down it. 'Holy shit,' I thought to myself, immediately realizing she had a cock too.

Mandy closed her eyes, grinding harder against my ass, her cock continuing to run up and down my crack. "Fuck," she gasped, grinding against me.

I turned my attention back to my wife's pussy, seeing her swollen clit begging for attention. I opened my mouth and latched onto her clit, sucking on it hard.

"Mmf," Elizabeth moaned into Cami's cock, her body jumping and writhing in front of me.

Mandy pulled her hips away, her cock moving away from my crack. She moved her hands away from my ass cheeks for a bit, before grabbing my ass again and pushing her hips against me, the flesh of her cock shaft rubbing against my anus.

I groaned into Elizabeth's pussy, moving my ass hard against Mandy. Her cock didn't feel all that thick and was hard to judge the length, but was exciting to me, feeling her member rubbing across my anus.

My wife put her legs on my shoulders, and grabbed the back of my head with her hand, pulling me into her pussy. "Mmm hmm, mmf," she moaned, grinding her pussy against my face.

I sucked harder on my wife's clit, feeling her wetness coating my chin. I flicked my tongue against Elizabeth's clit, her legs closing tight around my head, squeezing it.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkk," my wife gasped, pulling away from Cami, her legs squeezing my head even harder. Pussy juices flew out of her covering my neck and shirt.

Mandy pulled herself away from my ass, leaving me wanting more of the teasing. Unable to move, my face remained glued against my wife's orgasming pussy, her juices soaking my shirt.

Elizabeth's legs continued to twitch as they relented their grip on my head, her hand grabbing my hair and rubbing my head as her orgasm slowly waned. "Fuck yesss," my wife moaned, finally releasing my head.

I knelt up, smiling at Elizabeth, then looked back at Mandy, now standing behind me. My eyes went down her body to her cock, the bottom part of the bodycon dress pulled aside, letting her erect member stick out in front of her. Her cock was about as thick as mine, maybe a little thicker, but nowhere near Cami or Tara. Her cock was impressively longer than mine though, well over 8" long, maybe close to 9".

Mandy grabbed her cock and slowly started stroking it, "Like what you see?"

I spun around on my knees, looking up at Mandy, nodding. I slowly moved closer, wanting to get a better look at her cock. I noticed a little precum oozing out of the tip of her cock, glistening in the light. Her shaved ball sack dangled loosely between her legs, her balls looking full and plump.

"Are you going to suck my cock, naughty boy?" Mandy asked, smiling down at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, just staring at her long cock, noticing her glans were swollen bigger than her shaft. I slowly reached my hand out and grabbed the base of her cock, feeling it throbbing in my hand.

"Ahh," Mandy gasped, moving her hand away from her cock.

"I see you couldn't help yourself and you're already playing with her before me," Elizabeth said from the bed.

I looked over my shoulder at my wife, "Well she was teasing me."

Elizabeth giggled, "That's a weak excuse, honey." She sat up and moved off the bed, walking up behind me, "Well let's see what you're playing wit... Oh my."

Cami and Tara walked up on either side of my wife, looking at my hand stroking Mandy's long member. "Oh my God, that's a nice dick," Cami exclaimed

"It... it's so long," Tara stammered, moving up next to me.

Mandy giggled, "Wow didn't know I'd get so much attention."

I looked up at her, smiling, "Well you definitely have the longest cock here."

Mandy smiled down at me, "Thanks. So are you going to suck it or not?"

I moved my eyes down to her cock, moving my head forward, and opening my mouth wide. I felt a hand push on the back of my head, forcing me to go faster than I intended, Mandy's cock entering my mouth and the head of her member quickly entering my throat.

"Fuck," Mandy groaned, her cock throbbing as I wrapped my lips around her shaft.

"Yes honey, get her cock all wet so she can fuck my wet pussy," Elizabeth groaned into my ear.

I sucked hard on Mandy's cock, the hand on the back of my head relaxing a little, allowing me to slowly move my head back until the glans of Mandy's member were between my lips. I flicked the tip of my tongue across the tip of her cock, making Mandy jump and tremble while stroking her long shaft with my hand.

"Shit," Mandy gasped, her body jumping each time my tongue flicked across the slit in her cock.

I smiled to myself before opening my mouth wide and moving down her cock again. I wrapped my lips tightly around Mandy's shaft and started moving my head and hand back and forth, sucking hard on her throbbing cock.

Mandy started moving her hips with my head movements. "Fuck he's a good cock sucker," she cooed.

"What can I say, he has experience now," Elizabeth giggled from behind me.

"Mmm, mmf, mmm," Mandy moaned, starting to fuck my mouth faster than my head was going.

I watched Mandy's hand move forward and then felt it on top of my head, pushing down and stopping me from moving. I moaned into her cock as she fucked my mouth even faster.

"Make him choke on your cock, he really loves that," Elizabeth said excitedly.

"Oh, he does. Does the naughty boy want to choke on my cock?" Mandy asked, shoving her hips forward, the head of her cock going into my throat.

I opened my mouth wide, gagging on Mandy's cock, spittle flying out and coating her ball sack and lower abdomen. I tried to pull away, but her hand held my head in place. I put my hands on her hips, trying to push her back, but she maintained the position.

Finally, Mandy moved her hips back, allowing me to breathe a little before shoving her cock back into my throat. "Fuck yes choke on it, naughty boy," she growled, holding herself there again.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers