Our New Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, that's it Cami, fuck yes fill me up, give me your baby," Elizabeth gasped, feeling Cami cumming inside of her.

Cami moved her head back forward, jerking her hips back and forth, emptying her deposit into my wife's womb. "Fffff," she hissed, her hip movements slowing.

"Mmm," Elizabeth moaned, her body writhing in front of Cami. "That's number 2, and you're next," my wife said, looking up at Mandy, still kneeling above her.

I watched Cami withdraw her cock from my wife's overfilled pussy, glistening from the combination of two loads of cum and pussy juice. I already knew what was coming as Cami grabbed the base of her cock and guided it into my mouth, still somewhat hard. I sucked on it hard, getting a new flavor in my mouth with Cami's cum added to the mixture.

Cami put her hand on my head and fucked my mouth, her cock slowly growing softer, despite my sucking on it. "Your wife is going to be so pregnant after tonight," she giggled, pulling her limp member out of my mouth.

I licked my lips, getting the mixture off of them, and swallowed it down. I watched Mandy move between my wife's legs, her much longer cock bouncing in front of her.

Mandy didn't hesitate at all, sliding her cock deep into my wife. "Damn it's so sloppy and hot in there now," Mandy said, fucking my wife slowly.

"Oh fuck, your cock is hitting places that have never been touched before," my wife gasped, propping herself up on her elbows to watch her coworker fuck her.

"That's right, and I'm going to fuck you better than anyone else too," Mandy bragged, picking up the pace.

"Fuck me Mandy, fuck my cum filled pussy and knock me up with your baby," Elizabeth begged, pushing herself into Mandy's thrusts.

"That's the plan, hun," Mandy moaned, grabbing Elizabeth's right leg, lifting it, and holding it by the ankle. She started fucking my wife hard, their skin slapping together loudly.

I watched with interest, Mandy's hips the only thing moving on her body, as her upper body and legs stayed in, just arching her back to fuck Elizabeth. Mandy's cock was dripping with the mixture of Tara's and Cami's cum, my wife's pussy a swollen and cummy mess.

Mandy started grunting loudly, gritting her teeth as she focused on fucking my wife. "That's it, hun, make that hole make me cum," she groaned.

Elizabeth's body jiggled each time Mandy drove into her, her head thrashing around. "Yes cum for me Mandy, cum deep inside of me," she said, urging her coworker on.

"Mmm, mff, mmf, fuck, oh shit," Mandy babbled, wrapping her arm around Elizabeth's leg and pulling it against her. "I'm getting close, so close, oh yes, I'm going to fill you up with my baby," Mandy groaned, slowing her pace, and pulling her hips back so she was fucking my wife with just a few inches of her cock.

I watched Elizabeth suck in her lower lip, and throw her head back in ecstasy. I looked back down at Mandy's glistening cock, noticing it getting harder than before.

"Hhhhheeeerrrreeee it comes, I'm cumming," Mandy cried out, burying her cock in my wife.

Elizabeth's head snapped forward, looking at her coworker lustfully, "Shit yes, fucking cum."

Mandy let out a long groan, only moving her hips slightly as her orgasm raced through her. "Sooooo fucking gggoooooood," she groaned, letting go of Elizabeth's legs and collapsing onto my wife.

Elizabeth gasped when her coworker collapsed on top of her, obviously surprised by it. She wrapped her arms around Mandy, caressing her back. "If I'm not pregnant now, something is wrong," Elizabeth chuckled.

Mandy slowly pushed herself up, looking down at my wife, "Yeah, thanks for inviting me, I haven't cum inside a woman in so long."

Elizabeth looked at me smiling, "I bet you feel left out."

I shrugged my shoulders, before slowly nodding my head. I watched Mandy withdraw her deflated cock, followed by a river of cum oozing out of my wife. 'Fuck they filled her up,' I thought to myself, staring at my wife's gaping slit.

Elizabeth giggled, grabbing the necklace around her neck, she grabbed the tiny key and waved it at me, "Does your cock want to be free?"

I nodded my head quickly, jumping off the bed in excitement. "Please baby, let me free," I begged.

My wife continued to teasingly wave the key in front of me, seductively sucking on her lower lip. "Okay I'll let him free, but remember no cumming inside of me tonight," she finally said.

I nodded my head vigorously, moving up to the bed, shoving my hips towards my wife. I sucked in my breath, watching Elizabeth unlock the lock and remove the cage, my cock quickly beginning to rise to full hardness.

My wife fumbled to get the ring around my balls and off, before finally sliding it off. She grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it, looking up at me, "Do you want to fuck my overflowing pussy honey?'

I slowly nodded, watching her lay back down on the bed, spreading her legs to expose her swollen gash to me. I didn't hesitate, grabbing the base of my erection and guiding it into my wife's slippery pussy. "Fucking hell, so sloppy and hot," I groaned, driving deep into her.

Cami and Tara climbed up onto the bed, and knelt on either side of my wife, stroking their hard cocks. "Can you make us cum again Mrs. Anderson?" Cami asked, waving her cock towards Elizabeth.

My wife looked up at the teens, smiling, as she grabbed their thick cocks in each of her hands. She looked up at me, stroking the cocks in her hands, "Fuck me honey, but don't you dare cum inside of me."

I nodded, slowly moving my hips back until my cock was over halfway out, before driving it back into her. I started fucking my wife hard, enjoying the feeling of her sloshy pussy, even heightening my excitement.

Elizabeth turned her attention back to the teens, turning her head and lifting it to take Cami's cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on Cami's cock for a bit, while stroking Tara's cock with her hand, before twitching and sucking on Tara's.

My wife kept switching back and forth between the teen's cocks, while I pounded her sloppy pussy. I felt my orgasm already building inside of me, knowing I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. I moved my hand to Elizabeth's abdomen and started vigorously rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb.

"Fuck yes honey, make me cum, please make me fucking cum," Elizabeth gasped, just jerking Cami's and Tara's cocks now.

I felt Elizabeth's pussy getting a little tighter, but with the amount of wetness inside her pussy I was able to keep fucking her hard. "Cum for me baby, cum all over my cock" I growled, urging her on.

Elizabeth's breathing hastened as she let go of the cocks in her hands and grabbed the bed sheets. She lifted her hips up and down, trying to get my cock to hit her G-spot.

I felt my impending orgasm getting close, hoping I could hold off until my wife came. "Cum baby, come on and fucking cum," I growled louder.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, fuck yes," Elizabeth cried out, her pussy contracting hard, and forced my cock out of her as she squirted all over my abdomen.

I grabbed my cock, vigorously jerking on it, watching my wife's orgasm overtake her. "Fff, fuck yes baby, that's it cum for me, fuck I'm gonna cum too," I growled, throwing my head back as the semen rushed up my shaft and squirted out, splashing onto Elizabeth's stomach. My body jerked wildly as I shot three more times onto my wife, my cum landing on her abdomen and swollen labia.

"Shit I'm going to squirt too," Tara announced, pointing her cock at my wife's tit in front of her. "Ahhh," she gasped firing cum all over Elizabeth's tit and nipple.

"Uh huh, uh huh, fffuuuccckkk yes," Cami cried out, joining her friend in orgasm. Cami unloaded onto Elizabeth's other tit, completely covering my wife's nipple.

"Shit," I gasped, my orgasm fading, trying to catch my breath. I looked down at my cum covered wife, a huge smile on her face.

Cami and Tara had both knelt back, their cocks slowly losing their stiffness, still trying to catch their breath as well. "Tonight was like nothing else," Cami finally said.

My wife laughed lightly, slowly pushing herself up, and looked down at her cum covered body. "I've never experienced anything like that either," Elizabeth laughed.

The other four of us laughed at her comment, with me wondering where things would go from here.

Epilogue:

My wife did end up pregnant after that night, and after it the baby was born, it was determined Tara was the sperm donor. Cami and Tara had moved in with us a few weeks after that wild night, so we no longer have to use daycare or babysitters. We continue to have wild sex with them and invite Mandy over from time to time to join us.

Hope you enjoyed this series. I am going to be starting a new series under the same genre, but with a little different premise, so stay tuned.