Our New Dance

Story Info
Tracy shows me a new move.
2.7k words
3.18
7.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IDaDoc
IDaDoc
33 Followers

This is a story about the unconventional sex life my wife Tracy and I share. For those who don't know us, we are both in our early 40's. We have three kids and a generally normal middle-class life. Tracy is 5'7" with a great ass and perfect 34 DD tits. I am 6'2" with a larger build. We discovered the pleasure of having an extra male in our lovemaking a few years ago and continue to enjoy this from time to time. The stories you read here are true accounts of past adventures we have had. We hope you enjoy!

This story takes place at a formal charity ball held in the small town we live in. The ball is an annual event that benefits the local hospital and is a rare opportunity for us to get dressed up and go out.

The theme of the party was Mardi Gras and Tracy picked out a tight-fitting bright blue sequined dress for the occasion. The dress was strapless, so she was showing a lot of cleavage between her gorgeous tits.

We did not know who we would be sitting with when we arrived and were surprised when they sat us at a table of younger people. The other couples were in their late twenties, and we felt really old! When we sat down, Tracy leaned over and said, "Great, they put us at the kiddie table!"

We laughed and despite the differences in our ages, we hit it off well with the group. There were three other couples at our table, two were married and one, Jeff and Shelly, were just friends who had come together. They made sure everyone knew they were not romantically involved.

The dinner was great and as the dessert dishes were being removed, the band began playing. Fueled by several glasses of wine, Tracy and I got up to dance. The dance floor was crowded, and we noticed that it was a younger crowd than usual. Tracy and I danced a few songs and started to go back to our seats when Jeff walked up and asked Tracy if he could have the next dance. Not one to be rude - or to shun the advances of handsome strangers - she enthusiastically took his hand and turned back towards the throng of moving bodies. She turned and gave a wink as she disappeared into the undulating mass of bodies.

I found our table and sat down next to Shelly. She was grinning and gave me an affectionate hug. I was surprised, but happy because I had been staring at Shelly all night. She was about 5'3" with short dark hair and a very slender build. Despite this, she had disproportionately large breasts and had chosen to wear a tight halter dress that showed them off wonderfully. I am surprised I got any food in my mouth as I spent all dinner staring down her wonderful cleavage.

Shelly leaned over and said loudly over the music, "Looks like there's a spark there to me!"

Confused, I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that Tracy and Jeff had been making eyes at each other throughout dinner and if I hadn't been staring down her dress like an idiot the whole time I would have noticed.

My face reddened with embarrassment, but what could I say? It was true. Tracy could have been dancing on the table naked and I wouldn't have noticed unless she fell into Shelly's cleavage.

"Yeah," said Shelly, "I think he was rubbing her thigh too!" She gave me a grin and a wink, grabbing my thigh. I didn't know if she was serious or not, but the thought of Tracy playing around under the table at this fancy dinner was a huge turn-on!

I asked Shelly if she was upset by this, and she reiterated that she and Jeff were only friends. She then said that they were more like "buddies" and made the quotations in the air with her fingers, once more giving me a wink and a smile.

I knew what she meant, and my cock twitched in my pants. I played up the naive old guy routine though and acted like I didn't understand. She leaned in close, purposefully giving me a great view down her dress and whispered in my ear, "It means we mainly hang out and fuck."

She went on to say that she and Jeff had dated briefly, but the only thing they could agree upon was sex. They broke up but decided to continue sleeping together with no strings attached. She also said that they had "played" with other couples before. When she said this, she leaned particularly close, and I could feel the warmth of her breath in my ear. I almost came in my pants!

Right then the music stopped, and Tracy and Jeff walked towards the table hand in hand. Tracy was grinning from ear to ear like a schoolgirl and her face was flushed and sweaty. When she got to the table, she leaned over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek, plopping down next to me.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "Jeff can really dance!" She was still beaming as she glanced over at Jeff.

She put her hand on my leg and squeezed hard. I put my hand on hers and said, "Glad you guys are having so much fun."

She giggled and bit her tongue, reaching up further and grabbing my cock. Much to both of our surprise I was hard!

We ordered more drinks and the band took a break. I needed to call home to check on the kids, so I excused myself and went outside to use my phone. The kids were fine, and the babysitter said not to hurry home. The night air felt really good after the loud, stuffy ballroom. I turned to go back inside and nearly tripped over Shelly. She had snuck up behind me and was opening her little purse to take out her cigarettes.

"Want a smoke?" she asked.

Smoking is a weakness for me and I can generally avoid it, but it's hard when I've been drinking. "Sure," I said and took one of the cigarettes from her.

We stood outside for some time talking and laughing. We smoked one cigarette and then another. Eventually Shelly suggested that we get back inside to check on our dates. I agreed and we went back into the ballroom.

It was somewhat disorienting when we walked back in. The lights were down and the tables were cleared and things looked different. We found our table, but it was completely cleared off and deserted. We looked around in the sparse light and finally found Tracy and Jeff. They were sitting on the edge of the stage at the front of the room snuggled up under his coat drinking tall glasses of champagne.

"Hi Honey!" Tracy shouted, half-surprised when she saw us approach. "Where have you guys been?"

"Oh, sorry, we were just enjoying the fresh air," I said apologetically.

Tracy stood up and gave me a kiss. "Doesn't smell that fresh to me!" she said jokingly as she smelled the cigarette smoke. She doesn't smoke and doesn't particularly like it when I do.

"Sorry," I said meekly. It's about time to go don't you think?"

"OK," said Tracy. She leaned over to Shelly and gave her a hug and said goodbye. She then walked over to Jeff and threw her arms around his neck and gave him a full kiss on the mouth. This was a surprise to everyone and somewhat uncomfortable.

"Thanks for a great evening," she said to Jeff. After a lingering glance, she turned and grabbed my hand. "Let's go," she said, heading for the door with a slightly unsteady gait.

My head was reeling and I felt intense anxiety rising. As we approached the car, I asked Tracy what was going on.

"What do you mean?" she asked coyly. "What were you and Shelly doing that whole time?"

"Hey," I said. "Nothing happened, we were only talking. What were you up to?" I asked.

My stomach was in knots now as my mind spun with the possibilities. Did she and Jeff do something? No, I thought, what could have happened in the middle of a crowded dance? Tracy wouldn't do that without asking me anyway. Or would she? I felt very anxious.

I pressed her up against the side of the car. "Well?" I asked again.

"Well what?" Tracy answered. "I was just entertaining Jeff. You left me alone you know. What's a girl to do?" With that, she took my hand and lifted the short hem of her dress, placing it against her pussy. She was no longer wearing panties and her entire crotch was soaked. There was a gooey mess from her little pubic hair mound down the insides of both of her thighs. I stuck a finger inside her and she was coated with cum.

I pulled my fingers out, rubbing them together in the moonlight. The juices from her pussy made silvery strings between them. I could smell a strong mustiness as I brought them up to my nose. It was obvious now what had happened and I was pissed. Before I made a scene, however, the raging hard-on in my pants wanted to know the details.

I respectfully asked, "What the fuck?"

"What? Haven't you felt a girl's pussy after she's been fucked before?"

"What?!" I choked, not believing my ears.

"Just relax and let me explain," Tracy said as she began rubbing my rock-hard bulge.

"Jeff was flirting with me all through dinner and if you weren't so mesmerized by Shelly's tits, you would have noticed. We danced a few dances, and he was very handsy. I told him to stop, but he just kept on. And then you left..." she said, her voice trailing off.

"And then what?" I asked breathlessly.

Tracy seemed to notice my interest and quickly unzipped my pants, freeing my aching cock. She smiled devilishly as she jacked my cock in the night air and continued her story.

"Well," she said. "And then we both had to go to the bathroom. When I came out, Jeff was waiting for me and said he wanted to show me something."

"I bet he did," I said.

"Anyway, he took me by the hand and we went around behind the stage curtain. When we were out of the way in the back, he grabbed me and started kissing me. I resisted at first, but I'll admit, he was a good kisser. He started grabbing my tits and put his hand under my dress. I tried to push him away, but he was really strong. He was rubbing my pussy and playing with my tits and I just lost control."

Tracy stopped and squeezed my cock extra hard. A large drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip and she deftly wiped it off, putting her finger to her mouth and licking it clean.

"You should have seen how leaky his cock was!" she exclaimed. "I had to see it so I unzipped his pants and it just fell out. He wasn't wearing any underwear! It was hard as a rock and leaking all over the place. Just to be nice, I bent over and licked it clean for him. It tasted great."

"As good as mine?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "After I cleaned him up, I unbuckled his pants and they fell to the ground. I started sucking his cock and playing with his balls and was so horny I thought I was going to die. Jeff just stood there with a goofy look on his face making funny groaning noises."

She went on, "I was afraid he was going to cum and I really wanted his cock in me, so I bent over, took off my panties and grabbed the railing of the back stairwell. Jeff grabbed me and flipped my dress up. My soaking wet pussy was right there. I was so wet I knew he could smell me, but I didn't care. I just wanted his dick in me!"

"Really," I asked. "Did you even think about me?" I didn't want to ruin the moment, but it bothered me that she was so eager to fuck another guy without even considering my feelings.

"You weren't there," she said matter-of-factly and gave my cock another hard squeeze.

On the other hand, I had to admire her determination.

"Oh Honey," Tracy laughed, "You know I love you and you are the only one for me, but right then, all I was thinking about was Jeff's cock. I wanted it in me so bad and I told him so. I said, "Jeff, fuck me right now!"

Well, let me just tell you, he did. He wasted no time shoving his hard leaking cock in my wet pussy. He didn't waste any time fucking me either. He grabbed my hips with both hands and started ramming my little twat like there was no tomorrow. I held on to the rail for dear life and could hear him slapping against my ass. His cock felt so incredibly good, and I could feel his balls hitting my thighs. He slapped my ass and reached around and grabbed my tits while he was fucking me. We could hear the music and the people talking on the other side of the curtain. It was a total turn-on!"

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Yes, hard. It was awesome. I almost blacked out it felt so good. I think he knew I was cumming and he started ramming me even harder. I heard him grunt and he shoved his cock all the way in me. I could feel it twitching in me and I could feel his hot cum shooting into my pussy. I felt so dirty! He came so much that it ran down my legs! It felt so good to have a stranger blowing his wad in me that it made me cum again. I almost fainted."

"Wow," I said, my cock about to explode in her hand.

"Would you like to see my messy pussy again?" I asked.

"God yes," I said.

Tracy lifted her dress and exposed her sloppy, cum-filled hole in the moonlight. She leaned back against the car as far as she could and rubbed my tip up and down her used cunt. It was more than I could take and I started shooting my load all over her pussy and legs.

"Yay!" she exclaimed as she rubbed my juice all over her, mingling it with Jeff's. She looked up at me with big doe eyes and asked, "I guess you're not too mad then?"

Still buzzing from all that had happened and from my intense orgasm, I struggled for words. "I, I guess not. I'm just a little surprised."

"You always said you wanted me to fuck someone else didn't you? Well, now I did and guess what? I loved it!" She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them.

"You're right," I said. "Let's get home."

I opened the door for her, and she climbed onto the passenger seat. On the drive home she put her feet on the dash and played with her cum-filled pussy the whole way. She lightly rubbed her swollen red lips and played with the musky, mingled juices. She gently circled her swollen clit and began making soft groaning noises.

I began teasing her, calling her a slut and she obviously liked it.

"You just loved getting that strange cock, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I fucking loved it," she said, sinking her fingers into her sopping snatch.

"Are you going to do that again? Are you going to keep fucking strangers and letting them cum in you?"

"YES! I love when they cum in me! I love strange cock!" she screamed. She arched her back and started bucking her hips violently against her hand. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again, I'm so dirty!"

Once her orgasm settled down, she rearranged her dress and tried to fix her hair. When we got home, she snuck up the back stairs and I paid the babysitter. I checked on the kids and made my way to our bedroom and Tracy was already asleep.

I snuggled in next to her and put a hand on her still-sopping cunt. I grinned about our new game and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

IDaDoc
IDaDoc
33 Followers